Here it is Again! Episode 3 World Premire: THE WAIT!!!

Comments

• edited February 2007
    Jordan wrote: »
    www.allsp.com

ill be here, watching all of season 6

wow, all sp episodes online! didn´t know that nice website...

...that´s what i wanted to do...
  • edited February 2007
    @Jordan:

is there a website like allsp.com which provides all family guy episodes?
    i didn´t see many episodes yet...
  • edited February 2007
    don´t tell me that it´s allfg.com...
  • edited February 2007
    no it´s not... hehe...
  • edited February 2007
    @Matze

www.quicksilverscreen.com

And the game isn't out yet? Oh joy, I won't miss the countdown after all :D lol
  • edited February 2007
    @Matze

looks like i got beat to the chase...nice ShaggE
  • edited February 2007
    It's 8:30 pm in Norway. Getting restless...
  • edited February 2007
    thankx ShaggE!

nice page!
  • edited February 2007
    After the two previous releases, why can't I ever learn to be patient about this... Well, I might as well go and unclog the sink in the kitchen while I am waiting...

Nice South Park page, by the way.
  • edited February 2007
    lol, well is almost noon in california, so hold tight...this is usually around the email time
  • edited February 2007
  • edited February 2007
    Waiting time is over

I'm downloading it right now ;-)
  • edited February 2007
    damn! i havent got the email yet!
  • edited February 2007
    Hopefully my email comes soon!
  • edited February 2007
    refresh, refresh, refresh....
  • edited February 2007
    @telltale:

maybe you could answer me one question:
    last time you released the second episode 23:45 (german time). i remember you said something about a bug or something you found on release day, which caused the late release, right? so, is this happening again (i hope not!) or may we await ep3 within the next... hmm... maybe 2 hours?
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    taumel wrote: »
    @Jake
    I've no idea of gametap as i'm european so i wonder does gametap use automatic updates or do users have to redownload fixed versions (full version?, patches?) once they are ready. I suspect they also get these.

Every time you launch GameTap, it hits the server to look for updates and downloads them automatically. The user doesn't have to do anything to update their game.
    And a last one: Do you have something like a bugfix-freeze, so that you say we normally wait one week in order to collect user feedback and only major issues get attention afterwards or do you try to fix things till the last day(s) before you get things rolling on the ttg side?

We do have "code lock", after which nothing NEW can happen to the game, just bug fixes. A few days (maybe a week?) after that, the finished game goes off to GameTap. I know that GameTap is also doing beta testing on the game at the same time (before we send them the final version), so that works into the equation, too.

Usually we don't have to make major fixes between when the episode launches on GameTap and when we release it, but it's nice to have the option if someone reports a nasty bug. But as Jake said, most of the time in between their launch and ours is spent getting our versions ready, not making changes to the game itself.
  • edited February 2007
    Why wait for the email? you can download it on the past purchases page...
  • edited February 2007
    aaaahhhh, the sending process started? hmpfh!?!! is that the truth?!?!?! don´t lie to me!! i will find you, if that´s a silly joke...
  • edited February 2007
    E-mails are NOT being sent yet. Although I'd very much like to get all of them out in the next two hours, I'm not promising it, so don't go getting excited over that number.
  • edited February 2007
    Don't know if the sending process started.. but it's available on the past purchases page...
  • edited February 2007
    Woodoo wrote: »
    Why wait for the email? you can download it on the past purchases page...

brilliant ty
  • edited February 2007
    how do i get to that page??

youre kidding, right?
  • edited February 2007
    Click "Options"
    Go to "past Purchases"
    Enter your pass and order number and there should be a page with all the episodes including 3 with download links.
  • edited February 2007
    Matze wrote: »

youre kidding, right?

http://www.telltalegames.com/mytelltale/purchases

I went there, and logged in, but no download. :(
    Maybe you'll have more luck.
  • edited February 2007
    Matze wrote: »

Click on the "Options" Link (on the top right)

select "Past Purchases"
    and then select "Redownload"

• edited February 2007
    Well, if Episode 2 was any indication, singing "99 Bottles of Beer On The Wall" may help it come faster :P

(Again, I don't know why I get so excited, since I still haven't had the means to buy the full season package, so I still have to wait until I either buy the standalone episode like before, or finally get myself to splurge the money for the whole package lol)

(Yes, even 38 bucks is a splurge in my case :P)
  • edited February 2007
    playing- right .......NOW
  • edited February 2007
    oh, cool... it's true. I thought you guys were joking.
  • edited February 2007
    so- see everyone next month? later
  • edited February 2007
    Well.... that was anticlimatic. :P
  • edited February 2007
    Jordan wrote: »
    Click "Options"
    Go to "past Purchases"
    Enter your pass and order number and there should be a page with all the episodes including 3 with download links.

thanks, but there are only the first 2 episodes. can´t download the third one...
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    Hi guys,

Getting it from the find my order page is fine, but please be aware that we are still getting information from Digital River and we are still doing some testing on the download process to make sure everything's working right. If you don't see a download button on your order yet or if something is funky, don't come complaining to us about it. ;) (When we start sending emails and announce that everything's ready, that's when you can start complaining. :D)

EDIT: Matze - that's probably because DR is not done releasing all the preorders yet. Their system has to go through and release every one and it takes time. It'll show up soon.
  • edited February 2007
    No download here either. So you're joking, aren't you?

Edit: ahh ok
  • edited February 2007
    ...so unlucky...

...wuuuuaaaarrrggghhhhhh!!!
  • edited February 2007
    Okay fine. By the way, know that I find you telltale guys personally responsible for me flunking my exam next week! What a terrible time to release this game!!
    :D
  • edited February 2007
    they´re not joking, i think...
  • edited February 2007
    yes! We're there! Downloading...... :D
  • edited February 2007
    Off-topic: @Emily

What do you do at Telltale anyway? I ask because I don't recall your name in the game credits, so I always assumed PR or something.
  • edited February 2007
    ok, for all those who see a download link to adventure heaven:

HAVE A LOT OF FUN AND ENJOY THE FUNNIEST ADVENTURE OF THE LAST FEW YEARS!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.