Here it is Again! Episode 3 World Premire: THE WAIT!!!

12346»

Comments

• edited February 2007
    when i select redownload - it doesnt seem to find my order number
  • edited February 2007
    hmm i dont know on that one - maybe emily can help
    mine was already there
  • edited February 2007
    nope i guess the hamsters have eaten my link and order :(
  • edited February 2007
    i take it you dont have the e-mail with your order no anymore? if not looks like your gonna have to wait till e-mail :(
  • edited February 2007
    mind you - checking my emails i didnt get the link for Situation comedy unily 22.45 so maybe im bottom of the list :D
  • edited February 2007
    hehehe i got mine just before that we must be the last two :P one the situation comedy e-mail if you still have it should say your order no
  • edited February 2007
    misskitty wrote: »
    hehehe i got mine just before that we must be the last two :P one the situation comedy e-mail if you still have it should say your order no

yep tried that but it says it cant find the order
  • edited February 2007
    hmm thats strange i take it your using right password - i know sounds stupid but u never know :P

well hopefully wont be too long before e-mail comes out - i take it your uk - where r u ?
  • edited February 2007
    misskitty wrote: »
    did u buy the bundle ? if so when you go into previous orders it just says sam and max season1 bundle you need to select re-download to get to episode options where i found episode 3 i probably hd it there for ages :P

Awesome, thanks for that... I assumed since the main page isn't updated yet, and I haven't received an email, that there was some delay.

Now only problem is, behind work's firewall the downloader doesn't work...

/wanders downstairs to wireless non-work ADSL setup...
  • edited February 2007
    I'm downloading right now! Yeeehaw! :D
  • edited February 2007
    im gonna go play something else and come back later - see you guys and enjoy the game
  • edited February 2007
    Oh Yeah.... Made my day!

*Hugs Emily, shakes Tabbacos hand, does the same with all the other from TTG,
    nails a sign "Sam 'n Max DND' on the cellardoor, throws laptop and food in, nods at the masses and locks himself into the cellar*

*comes out*
    Oh i forgot... :-/

THANKS

*locks himself in again*
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    starclaws wrote: »
    yep tried that but it says it cant find the order

It does that if you use the wrong password (annoyingly).

I'll send you a password reminder.

For the record, we still haven't sent out the emails, so if you didn't get an email yet, that's normal. :D Everything's actually going smoother than it did with episode 2 (woo!), this is just a really time-consuming process.
  • edited February 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    For the record, we still haven't sent out the emails, so if you didn't get an email yet, that's normal. :D Everything's actually going smoother than it did with episode 2 (woo!), this is just a really time-consuming process.

I got my email just a minute ago, so you must've begun sending them ;)
  • edited February 2007
    just finished the game- it was awesome
  • edited February 2007
    LOL, just got my download link in the email...
  • edited February 2007
    haha - i'm desperate to get it so i can do it and be pining for the next one as soon as possible - something wrong there...
  • edited February 2007
    Huh. This appears to be later than I expected... Don't worry though... It's worth it. Episode 3 was quite fun.
  • edited February 2007
    axelkothe wrote: »
    I got my email just a minute ago, so you must've begun sending them ;)

I think I yelled that fact at Emily about 2 minutes after she posted :)

It's pushed about 1/3 of the emails out to the mail server so far, although odds are good some of those are backed up in the mail server's remote queue.
  • edited February 2007
    Paraphrasing Max: "I got it, I GOT IT!"
  • edited February 2007
    good for you :D
  • edited February 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    It does that if you use the wrong password (annoyingly).

I'll send you a password reminder.

Thanks for the email reminder Emily - i wasnt complaining - i just left the site and played something else a bit so i didnt get too obsessed with refreshing the email inbox :)

but i can say i got your email re my password (Thank you) and also my ep 3 link (Thank Telltale!!)

Thanks aain for your help - i know you and tabacco have helped me in the past and really promptly - so thanks again
  • edited February 2007
    I don't have the opportunity to play the game until next weekend. Way too much school work, so didn't join in on the wait. And then I'm coming here to check my mail. I open my inbox. 5 new mails. None from telltale. Five seconds later I receive the mail with the download link! Luck? Well, since I can't play it, I guess not. But a little nice nevertheless. Well, now it's installed, and I can just double click the nice icon on my desktop when the weekend comes :) A nice little reward after a week of a serious amount of work. Just hope I'm not too tired to play it when I come home...

I'll be waiting with you the next time ;)
  • edited February 2007
    here's my lovely email :D
  • edited February 2007
    Still no Sam and Max to download for me ;-;

It seems everyone but regular Joes like me who are buying the episodes as they are released are getting drunk on the delicious fruits of Sam and Max.
  • edited February 2007
    I'm currently downloading episode 3 now, but it's taking FOREVER. I'm only getting 19Kbps at the most and I have a high speed connection. It's past midnight here. I want to go to bed, but I want to play! ARGH!
  • edited February 2007
    The demo for ep.3 is a link to Situation Comedy's download.

It works fine if you fix the URL by hand, but... someone wasn't careful with the copy & paste!

The afflictied page:
    http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/meatball
Sign in to comment in this discussion.