Here it is Again! Episode 3 World Premire: THE WAIT!!!

Comments

• edited February 2007
    ...no luck here :(
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    What do you do at Telltale anyway? I ask because I don't recall your name in the game credits, so I always assumed PR or something.

My name is so in the credits! :p

I do PR and marketing. :)
  • edited February 2007
    It seems they're all off playing. We're the last ones to wait here :(.
  • edited February 2007
    In other words, she sits on the forums all day and makes tea for everyone :)

j/k, im sure your job is just as valuable as the PR/Marketing team at my workplace, what with their funky hairdos, pointlessly large budgets to spend on Apple Macs and endless breaking of our Business Intelligence server with excessive queries. ;)
  • edited February 2007
    thanks for the tip. downloading right now... (10% done)
    edited February 2007
    I would kill for a funky hairdo and pointlessly large budget. :(
  • edited February 2007
    Funky hairdos are easy. Just go into a salon, and when they say "how do you want it cut", respond "Whatever you think looks good."

Almost guaranteed to result in something really funky looking.
  • edited February 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    My name is so in the credits! :p

I do PR and marketing. :)

Hahaha, sorry, I must have missed it while looking at the credits and going "Heehee, I know those people kinda sorta" and feeling important from corresponding with game-makey peoples :P (j/k)
  • edited February 2007
    I think it's quite nice that TTG have somone like Emily. It's always nice to feel that the company is actually caring for the customers, and seeing how often she's in the forums and gives away information, this is really nice!

So, let's all give a big hand for Emily :)

Phoo
    edited February 2007
    dunkpork wrote: »
    Funky hairdos are easy. Just go into a salon, and when they say "how do you want it cut", respond "Whatever you think looks good."

Yes, but GOOD funky haircuts require a big budget. ;)
    So, let's all give a big hand for Emily :)

Aww, thanks. :o
  • edited February 2007
    The whole TT team seems pretty spiffy. I see Dave, Emily, Jake, Tabacco, and others on these forums interacting all the time. It is very nice to know that either they:

A)Care a lot about their customers
    or
    B)Have a lot of free time, and figure they might as well waste it making it seem like they care about us

Regardless, I feel the love... and am currently downloading. Make certain you enter the correct password, otherwise no downloads show.
  • edited February 2007
    Downloading now :D
  • edited February 2007
    ...gnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Still nothing! Even with the work-around :).

So, in what order are the email sent out? And are the emails somehow connected to your "past purchases"? Maybe you should send out/activate the download in order of timezone :) so everyone has his or her Sam and Max Epsisde for a nice game in the evenig :)

(Yeah, just kidding...)

Phoo
  • edited February 2007
    True dat, Derwin. (If you'll excuse my ebonics :P) If I were on the Telltale crew, I'd have given up on the forums long ago after the 10 millionth person asking why Max sounds different in Situation: Comedy :P
  • edited February 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    Yes, but GOOD funky haircuts require a big budget. ;)

Good funky?

Dang hippies... Get a haircut!
  • edited February 2007
    ShaggE wrote: »
    True dat, Derwin. (If you'll excuse my ebonics :P) If I were on the Telltale crew, I'd have given up on the forums long ago after the 10 millionth person asking why Max sounds different in Situation: Comedy :P

Max sounds different in Situation comedy!?!

Didn't notice that. But since you mentioned it... why is that so :) ?

Phoo
  • edited February 2007
    Different voice actor.
  • edited February 2007
    *downloading* :O)
  • edited February 2007
    is there anybody from germany downloading?
  • edited February 2007
    Dam, looks like its not in my account yet, Noooooooooooo I've been looking forward to this all day, ahhhh the suspense is killing me now
    Hope its up soon otherwise I'm going to go mad
  • edited February 2007
    Yep...from München! :O)
  • edited February 2007
    AM DOWNLOADING!!!

21:27 (9:27 pm) here in germany. telltale, that´s definetely a time a can live with!!

T H A N K S ! ! !
  • edited February 2007
    10%... wow!!!
  • edited February 2007
    Well, I've post-whored long enough, time to go drool over the teaser screens of Manhunt 2 and wish I had a 360 to play it on when it comes out :P
  • edited February 2007
    30%... downloading at 83 kb/s... thst´s ok!

hmpfh, is it even smaller than the other ones? hope it´s not shorter...
  • edited February 2007
    anyone left who can´t download?
  • edited February 2007
    Soon finished :)

But damn... I just desided to go to bed early today, and not care about Sam & Max until tomorrow...
    But now it will get tought.
  • edited February 2007
    i cant yet either im still waiting :(
  • edited February 2007
    50%... i think i will drink the 3 beers i bought for &m at once beforde the download finishes...
  • edited February 2007
    *download finished*

See ya later...weeeeeee :O)
  • edited February 2007
    @misskitty: where are you from? europe?
  • edited February 2007
    yep im in the uk
  • edited February 2007
    Matze wrote: »
    is there anybody from germany downloading?

...not me :mad:
  • edited February 2007
    where u from matze?
  • edited February 2007
    im in uk - Still no download
  • edited February 2007
    i´m from germany
  • edited February 2007
    im watching south park to amuse myself :P and getting drunk
  • edited February 2007
    seems as if the uk is the last one in the row...
  • edited February 2007
    Just a reminder... if you're not able to download yet, PLEASE don't e-mail support asking what time it will be available. We can't tell you, and those emails just take our time away from actually getting the game out.
  • edited February 2007
    I don't think I can see it yet, and I'm too lazy to dig through umpteen support pages full of passwords that I'll probably have to dig out of my email account somewhere. I'll wait for the email, the evening is still young :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.