Here it is Again! Episode 3 World Premire: THE WAIT!!!

Comments

• edited February 2007
    watching south park is a very good way to wait for s&m!

getting druck either!
  • edited February 2007
    misskitty wrote: »
    im watching south park to amuse myself :P and getting drunk

im watching cheers and thinking of playing some Oblivion. Just had a go of DIablo 2 and now wanna play a fun graphical adventure

hmmmmmmmm i wonder which one
  • edited February 2007
    ShaggE wrote: »
    Well, I've post-whored long enough, time to go drool over the teaser screens of Manhunt 2 and wish I had a 360 to play it on when it comes out :P

actually Manhunt 2 is only announced for PS2, Wii and PSP. No 360 version (yet)
  • edited February 2007
    97...98...99.......100% Finished!!!!!
  • edited February 2007
    For those who cannot get the download off of the Past Orders page, what error are you getting? No orders were found?
  • edited February 2007
    ...third beer here, too. Why am I the one not being able to download :mad: . I grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
  • edited February 2007
    yep im gonna wait till e-mail toooooooooo

gonna enjoy my wine - not gonna play until tomorrow anyways me and the hubby play it together :P
  • edited February 2007
    ok, guys, see you next month!

HAVE FUN!!
  • edited February 2007
    lol - i wont be playing it until tomorrow anyway - but im still anxiously refreshing email

refresh

refresh

refresh

refresh

refresh

:)
  • edited February 2007
    Derwin wrote: »
    For those who cannot get the download off of the Past Orders page, what error are you getting? No orders were found?

Not everyone will have a download link yet. The script that releases orders is still running.
  • edited February 2007
    Derwin wrote: »

Hm, no error, just that I see the first two episodes with a download link, but not for the third... :(

GNAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I'm going mad :)
  • edited February 2007
    im refreshing too :P its bad isnt it :P we cant wait even a couple of hours heheh
  • edited February 2007
    first bug: the check box "run sam and max...". the text is too long!

hehe....

did i won any prize now?! maybe a signed all-episodes cd version? with a big sam statue? and a hidden cow somewhere in the box?
  • edited February 2007
    Ok, thanks tabacco... just ensuring they were entering in the correct password.

Phoonzang, you should ask one of the Telltale employees to get on a chat with you, and then have them play it, with you telling them what to do. That way, you can play vicariously through them. It will be like a text adventure!
  • edited February 2007
    that wasn´t a joke! i want that special signed box, telltale! and the cow!!
  • edited February 2007
    im refreshing too :P its bad isnt it :P we cant wait even a couple of hours heheh

Im very impatient

pretty soon i will start stomping my foot and scweam
  • edited February 2007
    tabacco wrote: »
    Not everyone will have a download link yet. The script that releases orders is still running.

So in what order are the orders processed? Would I get the link earlier if I'd rename myself to Aaron Aaamanatidis?

Phoo
  • edited February 2007
    Matze wrote: »
    first bug: the check box "run sam and max...". the text is too long!?

Would you PLEASE put a Spoilerwarning for that :D !?!?!

Phoo
  • edited February 2007
    axelkothe wrote: »
    actually Manhunt 2 is only announced for PS2, Wii and PSP. No 360 version (yet)

PS2, you say.... hmmm... then the inevitable PC port may have low enough system requirements to run on my machine :D :D :D :D

(I refused to let myself get hyped any further until a release date is announced, so I came back here :P)
  • edited February 2007
    Phoonzang wrote: »
    Would you PLEASE put a Spoilerwarning for that :D !?!?!

Phoo

maybe its in response to making the game too easy

the first puzzles are

1. Getting the link
    2. Running the link

:)
  • edited February 2007
    So in what order are the orders processed? Would I get the link earlier if I'd rename myself to Aaron Aaamanatidis?

Phoo

They're processed in whatever order they come out of the database in, I would imagine. I'd guess that would be chronological, but you never know.
  • edited February 2007

Phoo

I think it's done by order number rather than name. ^_^ (or else I would of had it sooner, but got it now XD lol)
  • edited February 2007
    WOOOOHOOOOO! The link is there... I just startled my girlfriend with my scream of joy :)
  • edited February 2007
    I think it's done by order number rather than name. ^_^ (or else I would of had it sooner, but got it now XD lol)

Its 2 hamsters running on a wheel that power a generator that powers a computer that selectively chooses the most impatient people - then puts them at the bottom of the list

Currently the hamsters are on a break!:P
  • edited February 2007
    11%... i wish I had one of those 16Mbit DSL lines ....
  • edited February 2007
    No you don't, phoon. I have one, and I find that even though it has good speeds, the slightest of winds will knock the connection out every once in awhile... very frustrating.
  • edited February 2007
    starclaws wrote: »
    Its 2 hamsters running on a wheel that power a generator that powers a computer that selectively chooses the most impatient people - then puts them at the bottom of the list

And I suppose the server's connection consists of a flock of carrier pigeons too ;) lol
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    starclaws wrote: »

Yep. :)

pipscrap01.jpg
  • edited February 2007
    hey guys am i doing this right? im going to opions previous orders and all im seeing is sam an max season 1 bundle twice?
  • edited February 2007
    Emily wrote: »
    Yep. :)

pipscrap01.jpg

HAHA Emily - you had to ruin my joke by proving it true :)

That has actually made a bad day bareable by cheering me up - thanks
  • edited February 2007
    99... 100! Im outta here :)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    hey guys am i doing this right? im going to opions previous orders and all im seeing is sam an max season 1 bundle twice?

You have two orders. Did you mean to buy it twice? If not, send me a PM and I'll cancel and refund one of them for you.
  • edited February 2007
    yeah i did by acciedent when i first ordered it froze so i didnt think it went through turns out it did :P a refund woiuld be cool please thank you
  • edited February 2007
    anyone else still waiting
  • edited February 2007
    Ah yes, the link is there. Downloading now at nearly 100 Kbps. Thanks a lot, Telltale! :cool:
  • edited February 2007
    yep
    i am :P
  • edited February 2007
    yep
    i am :P

sounds like you will get 2 when you do :)
  • edited February 2007
    acvtually no :P im downloading now - helps if i selected my bundle and go into it to see optionsoppps
  • edited February 2007
    acvtually no :P im downloading now - helps if i selected my bundle and go into it to see optionsoppps

eh what when where
  • edited February 2007
    did u buy the bundle ? if so when you go into previous orders it just says sam and max season1 bundle you need to select re-download to get to episode options where i found episode 3 i probably hd it there for ages :P
Sign in to comment in this discussion.