Questions for the Walking Dead team!

1262728293032»

Comments

• edited May 2013
    This may not be a question but is it possible since a lot of people here want the back story's of several characters in The Walking Dead game can a small amount of comics be made explaining there back story's, as this would not take development time away from Season 2 and you have deal with Skybound, just a idea.
  • edited May 2013
    Wich consoles are confirmed for season 2 to be released on :confused:
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2013
    Tomi021 wrote: »
    Wich consoles are confirmed for season 2 to be released on :confused:

We haven't confirmed release platforms for Season 2 yet. Stay tuned!
  • edited May 2013
    Have you got any plans for E3? I mean a little announcement or short trailer (would be great)... or anything?
  • edited June 2013
    Short question again

Are the stats at the end of the episode peoples first choises or their multiple choises when playing the game multiple times
  • edited August 2013
    I have another question for the TTG team; Can we expect to see Molly and/or Christa and Omid in Season 2?
  • edited August 2013
    Are you going to you the engine that is going to be used Wolf Among Us, or is the Walking Dead engine going to be used?
  • edited August 2013
    Will the cel shaded graphics and physics in The Wolf Among Us trailer be in Walking Dead Season 2?
  • edited August 2013
    Pretty much what I asked.
  • edited August 2013
    Pretty much what I asked.

Oh, sorry man. Didn't see that post above :D
  • edited August 2013
    I would love to see the Wolf Among Us graphics be used in season 2, everything will look more colorful.
This discussion has been closed.