Release date discussion!

Comments

• edited July 2008
    Tandy 400 wrote: »
    *gets under his covers with a camera and makeup and starts bawling*
    leave telltale alone!!!

burn!!!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2008
    Can we just rename this to "Release Date Thread" and sticky it?

Or lock it. Either way. :D
  • edited July 2008
    Man... Man... Waiting for this game is killing me. I've resorted to playing SimTower constantly. It's running right now! Look at those elevator's go!

Also, because I own those E-Mail DVDs, I'll watch them a billion and one times, with commentary. Man... The Army one is a hoot.

So, anyway, thanks for delaying this game Telltale, cause it will provide me a nice distraction from not being in college this semester. Strong Bad, I'll never abandon you.
  • edited July 2008
    If you're that desperate for the game, tape a picture of Strong Bad to your TV and wave your Wiimote around and pretend that you're playing it.

Or better yet, wave around a futuristic candy bar while watching the trailer. :)
  • edited July 2008
    MrQuizmo wrote: »
    Man... Man... Waiting for this game is killing me. I've resorted to playing SimTower constantly. It's running right now! Look at those elevator's go!

Also, because I own those E-Mail DVDs, I'll watch them a billion and one times, with commentary. Man... The Army one is a hoot.

So, anyway, thanks for delaying this game Telltale, cause it will provide me a nice distraction from not being in college this semester. Strong Bad, I'll never abandon you.

....is he on crack?
  • edited July 2008
    It was moved because there are way too many release date threads. Only one is nessicary and normal people don't care enough to make another thread.

Your right.I'm not normal.I'M A ZOMBIE!!!!Seriously, though, that was pretty damn low.
  • edited July 2008
    "Below the Belt." That's my motto. ;)
  • edited July 2008
    "Below the Belt." That's my motto. ;)

that's gonna hurt.:D
  • edited July 2008
    Heh heh...it is for you.
  • edited July 2008
    Yay! Renamed and sticky'd.
  • edited July 2008
    I guess we can't try to rival it with a "Delayed until August :(" thread now. :(
  • edited July 2008
    Shmeh wrote: »
    I guess we can't try to rival it with a "Delayed until August :(" thread now. :(

someone already made one.It got MOVED!!!
  • edited July 2008
    And you need to stop using the HUGE TEXT THAT EVERYONE HATES! :)
  • edited July 2008
    How else is he going to get peoples ATTENTION!!!! :p
  • edited July 2008
    How else is he going to get peoples ATTENTION!!!! :p

By posting a phony release date that gets all of us spazzing.
  • edited July 2008
    Could we just shut up with the big text!
  • edited July 2008
    Yessir.
  • edited July 2008
    i want my SBCG4AP!!!!!
  • edited July 2008
    It Is Not Cool Not Coming In July
  • edited July 2008
    i know that so don't tell me :mad:
  • edited July 2008
    Omg i found a video released by telltale with the release date!BIG TEXT BIG TEXT BIG TEXT

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
  • edited July 2008
    What a suprise...
  • edited July 2008
    The game will be out when it is out. Can't that just be the end of this topic?
  • edited July 2008
    It Never coming out
  • edited July 2008
    Dash383535 wrote: »
    it never coming out
    no no no no no no
  • edited July 2008
    More like, am I on crack right now. And no, no I am not.

Or am I?

No, it's Mary Jane.

We're Dracular's! Ok, I gotta go.
  • edited July 2008
    This thread is flooding with spam. Come on guys, we all want the game, but posting about how it isn't out a minute after your last post won't help.

If you think about it now, if the game gets released in August then we will have a game every month until the end of the year! What a way to round off 2008, right? Right. :)

So.... is it out yet?
    (PLEASE don't answer that)
  • edited July 2008
    i agree Guybrush, the game will be in August, hopefully on hte 4th no matter what 16BITMARIO says
  • edited July 2008
    Psh at this rate we'll be lucky if it's out by ghostmas.
  • edited July 2008
    I don't really care anymore.
  • edited July 2008
    boo
  • edited July 2008
    i don't really care anymore.

bring out the guinea pigs of death!
  • edited July 2008
    how else is he going to get peoples attention!!!! :p

yeah!!!!!okay, back to modestly sized letters
  • edited July 2008
    Ooze33 wrote: »
    By posting a phony release date that gets all of us spazzing.

What the hell?I I read that it was in the home stretch and automaticly thought it was today, I didn't mean to post a false one.Besides, I put "likely to release tomorrow(which I know was stupid)".
  • edited July 2008
    OK I'm really mad that it isn't out yet i mean what the heck are the gonna wait till the day before the apocalypse to release it I've waited for some games for two years but this is ridiculous. It'll probably only take like a week or two to beat!
  • edited July 2008
    I kinda wish telltale would post an update on SBCG4AP, so that the people who didn't see the news on other sites could know what's the dealio.
  • edited July 2008
    This seems a little ridiculous. Telltale finished the game yes? They, the company that made the game does not know when it is being released or how much it costs. Really? I mean think about it. Really? This is why pc gaming will always be best especially with digital distribution. It just boggles my mind that the company making the game doesn't even know how much it costs or when it is released.

I am a Valve gamer primarily and even though they are terrible with release dates they ALWAYS have a valid reason why. Usually it's to make the game better not because they didn't know how to release it. It was just piss poor planning by telltale. I mean I kind of liked sam and max but I got bored by season 2.

In conclusion: It's not just me being an impatient gamer, really. I'm going on vacation tomorrow and I can wait another month for it. What pisses me off is the sheer mediocrity and unprofessionalism of telltale. I pray to god this game is good.

*prepares for thread deletion*
  • edited July 2008
    Well, they're now working on 3 different games at once really. Give them a break! They're not that big of a company...
  • edited July 2008
    Yeah their not. Maybe they should focus on one game? Next thing you know there will be lines from sam and max in SBCG4AP. Cabals work you know.
  • edited July 2008
    Sweeney252 wrote: »
    It's not just me being an impatient gamer, really

Really?
This discussion has been closed.