Sam & Max The Movie

1235»

Comments

• edited September 2011
    seibert999 wrote: »
    are you trying to advertise the sonic fan film

http://tf2wiki.net/w/images/f/f1/Scout_beingshotinvincible19.wav
  • edited September 2011
    1. I really, really, REALLY hope you're not being serious. Cartoon CG mixed with live action NEVER works out well. For Example: The Mask, Star Wars Episode One, Scooby-Doo, Garfield, and yes, Yogi Bear.

2. *beat* You can only choose ONE set of actors, Pepsi.

3. So you're suggesting that the film borrow dialogue and jokes, but not actual story?

4. Steve: see previous answer. Eddie LeBron: We're looking for somebody with a good resume, not a first-timer.

5. I said film COMPANY, not films.
    sorry again and i just edit a new one click here
  • edited September 2011
    Icedhope wrote: »
    I don't know I would actually like to see Pixar do Sam&Max...Steve works there and he knows the system. Their are so many positives for it but...then again there is...Disney.

Didn't Steve go on record saying that he doesn't want to do a Sam & Max short with Pixar? His co-workers clearly know about the characters, judging from his blog posts. But I bet by now he's already stated that he doesn't want to do a short with them. At least with Pixar.

The best we can hope for if Steve does get a shorts deal with Pixar is that he directs something that has a similar vain of humor but is still family friendly. Just look at Presto. That was old-school Warner Brothers slap stick. Who's to say Steve can't direct a Pixar Short that has meta humor that everyone in the audience will get?
  • edited September 2011
    I would like to see a hand-drawn animated anthology feature of Sam and Max. but for the love god DONT GIVE IT to Pixar. Not that I'm agaisnt it. Steve made it clear Pixar isn't the right place for it.

Why not get the studio thats making the upcoming Goon feature to make a sam and max movie?
  • edited October 2011
    Leplaya wrote: »
    Why not get the studio thats making the upcoming Goon feature to make a sam and max movie?
    Whats the name of the studio anyways?
  • edited October 2011
    *copy*
    1.Just animation in live action like this and that.

2. ill stick with Dave Nowlin and William Kasten thats okay with everyone

3. sam and max season 3 and sam and max tv show

4. Steve Purcell
    and eddie lebron (maybe)

5. blue core studios, disney pixar, and lucas films
Sign in to comment in this discussion.