XBox360 Season pass not working

Comments

• Did you try choosing to download it again from the content menu of TWAU?

Tordek42 posted: »

So it seems redeeming on a computer instead of on the xbox was a bad idea lol, hasn't appeared in active downloads and still wants me to pay.

• Just got mine too.

I really like to think that they noticed us bitching and complaining here for days when they started to work on a solution :-/

• Yea, still wants me to pay sigh
    I may leave it until morning, it's past midnight here. If it's still not working then I'll contact TT and Microsoft

Ooigle posted: »

Did you try choosing to download it again from the content menu of TWAU?

• Or maybe going to download history to dload again

So it seems redeeming on a computer instead of on the xbox was a bad idea lol, hasn't appeared in active downloads and still wants me to pay.

• Didn't even think of that! Thanks for the help :)

ironside67 posted: »

Or maybe going to download history to dload again

• No worries dude

Didn't even think of that! Thanks for the help

• It was very smooth. passed it 3 times and I played almost all day. It was an hour longer than episode 1. When I played my moderate silent version it took probably 5 hrs to finish.

• edited February 2014

sweet! just got my code too, starting to download.. probably staying up all night playing :D

• Check your download history or the purchase history on xbox.com and see if it's there. I redeemed my code on xbox.com and it was in my Active Downloads when I turned on my 360.

• I wouldn't count on it. It's 90 minutes of content.

sanity posted: »

sweet! just got my code too, starting to download.. probably staying up all night playing

• Wait so you guys just post a comment here and Telltale responds with a code? I just purchased the season pass and found out about the glitch...I was waiting for this all week!

• i just want to say thank you to Telltale for getting this straightened out (and if it's not fully straight yet at least getting us codes for Ep 2) I'm sorry I too was guilty of raging a bit at times, though our reactions to this unforeseen delay can be taken as a sign of just how much we enjoy the work you guys do putting these games together. For me a new Episode of TWAU or TWD is like reconnecting with an old friend I haven't seen in awhile. I only played a bit so far as it's getting late but if the rest of the episode (short it may be) and hopefully the season is as good as what I played thus far than delay aside I am glad to have bought the season pass.

• Ouuu I have tears in my eyes. Neverthless thanks for codes, ep 2 played and it was suprisingly good.

darham175 posted: »

i just want to say thank you to Telltale for getting this straightened out (and if it's not fully straight yet at least getting us codes for E

• edited February 2014

I actually had ALOT more to say (I tend to write train of thought and just go with what comes out) but that train derailed and though the emotions and joy are still there I now lack the ability to put it into words.

Also, "surprisingly" really? This is Telltale, half the reason we all got so upset is because of how incredibly high they have set the bar for themselves gameplay and story wise (release date and communication is a less high bar but you cant play a release date)

SiriusChico posted: »

Ouuu I have tears in my eyes. Neverthless thanks for codes, ep 2 played and it was suprisingly good.

• Guess you're all done crying now?.. Sheesh

Now TT and MS are fantastic? How quickly the mood changes when you get your way :P

• It feels that way, when it's really not. It's actually 3 hours of content multiplied by 4 for variations. Don't forget that a variation is always forced upon you to get the Librarian achievement and an entry in the Book of Fables. Playing through both episodes ends up being weird. It makes you wonder what caused the delay.

MotoX_Champ posted: »

I wouldn't count on it. It's 90 minutes of content.

• Thank you kind sir, though we do have episode 2 now, enjoy!!!

MotoX_Champ posted: »

Hey look someone else that's just happy to be a Gamer instead of crying about this. Props to you.

• I'm not going to be replaying this 4 times over. I'll get the Achievements and that's it.

LukaszB posted: »

It feels that way, when it's really not. It's actually 3 hours of content multiplied by 4 for variations. Don't forget that a variation is alw

• Everyone's bipolar in a lot of ways, sometimes they just don't realize it. That said, I enjoyed the episode and will be playing it for the 3rd time tomorrow!

Trencher posted: »

Guess you're all done crying now?.. Sheesh Now TT and MS are fantastic? How quickly the mood changes when you get your way :P

• I just purchased the Season Pass and was wonder what was up with the $4.99 charge. How long is the wait supposed to be for people who purchased the Pass today? I read it would recognize the information during a title update, but mine is up to date before I purchased the Pass. :(

• Do not panic! Look in your messages! Xbox sent me one with a code to get episode 2.

• TheSuperDawg is right I even got my code. Just have a look in your inbox :)

http://i.imgur.com/BsfIIgz.jpg

:)

• First you have to trouble shoot. Then you have to come up with the plan. Then you have to execute said plan. Actually all things considered I think they did a wonderfully fast job of getting it "fixed" in a timely matter.

anyone else wonder why this 'redeem code thing wasn't done sooner ? i'm glad and all but still, maybe something to consider doing pretty much straight away ?

• When you redeem code on xbox.com you then have to go to the active downloads on the Xbox to start them up. Or if you have your Xbox set up to do downloads when you turn off the Xbox you could also do that to start it.

Ooigle posted: »

Did you try choosing to download it again from the content menu of TWAU?

• Since you just purchased the season pass it may take awhile before you get the code. Seems as if the people that purchased the season pass well before are getting their codes first. I'm sure they are going to have to run reports again to see if anyone else purchased the season pass lately to make sure they get one.

I just purchased the Season Pass and was wonder what was up with the $4.99 charge. How long is the wait supposed to be for people who purchase

• Received a code as well!

• Yup, I did the same thing. I went on Xbox.com to see who was online that I could play something with and saw I had messages, checked them, redeemed the code on my computer then turned my xbox on to download it and lo and behold it's still asking me to pay for it. Is it just me or is this making anyone else not even want to play this anymore. This has been a clusterf*ck from the word go.

• Thanks to everyone who participated in the post, you certainly made the wait more bearable. The whole thing was a disaster that should never have happened but I am appreciative for the eventual solution. Being able bitch and bellyache with like-minded people was... cathartic. Thanks again.

• Check your XBox Live messages for a redemption code if you're having this problem.

• Glad I could help!

Check your XBox Live messages for a redemption code if you're having this problem.

• *************CHECK YOUR XBOX LIVE MESSAGES FOR A REDEMPTION CODE IF YOU ARE STILL HAVING THIS PROBLEM*******

I had no problem downloading it on PSN. You have anecdata, so do I.

• so i got the code "free" for episode 2...will I get "free" code for ep 3 and ep 4 and ep 5?

and by the way, I bought The Walking Dead Season 2 season pass also...do I expect day one issue on its own ep2 release?

• I love both TT and MS, Huray. All you haters who cannot wait for second episode :-)

Trencher posted: »

Guess you're all done crying now?.. Sheesh Now TT and MS are fantastic? How quickly the mood changes when you get your way :P

• Woohoo ive gotten my code. I'm still pretty annoyed that i had to wait nearly 3 days for a fix. I will be thinking twice before purchasing a season pass again.

• Aargh, I'm at work right now and can't go and see if I got a code. Just 7 hours to go...guess I'll go and cry silently into the books I'm sorting.

• This doesn't change anything for me. Still very disappointed... MS or TTG you need to be better communicating with us.

Still there are worse things to be worried about. People are dying from starvation in some parts of the world, moaning about a game seems selfish.

x

• seriously, MS cant fix this? freaking weak sauce

• edited February 2014

[removed]

• Oh shit what are they gonna do? break down the doors and arrest them? STOP being the person who thinks they are above everyone else. The above person was pissed off and I agree with them, talking and doing something are two completely different things though.

regardless you suggested/hinted at it and that is one of the biggest rules you do not break on a company forum oh and even ediiting your comments to hide it won't work cos mods can still see them.. boy you done goofed.

• Do u work for MS or TTG? Or do u just get a buzz from trolling? If you liked being walked all over then I suppose that's your call. Just don't try to defend what is lack of respect from whoever it with the sales tactics. This forum has 56.5k views. I'm pretty sure they are making A LOT of money already without milking this product within one episode of release.

every telltale game reduced months after launch and first episode offered free around the time the second ep is out/coming soon. this is d

This discussion has been closed.