XBox360 Season pass not working

Comments

• does it not give you the action too re-download ?.

I got the message from XBL a couple of days ago, entered the code etc. on xbox.com, yet while I was online I had a notification alerting me th

• Still no access or email code :( wtf

• Gt: I DID IT KIDS

• i should be in your purchase history on your xbox press the xbox guide button go to settings then account management it should be in there with an option to download again

I got the message from XBL a couple of days ago, entered the code etc. on xbox.com, yet while I was online I had a notification alerting me th

• these 'redeemable codes' are NOT THE SAME AS HAVING THE EPISODE SEPARATE. UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE DOWNLOAD.

There fore untill the download is finished, it will still show up as pay to play, the download history is the only way to redownload it, or contact support at microsoft/xbox

i should be in your purchase history on your xbox press the xbox guide button go to settings then account management it should be in there with an option to download again

• did you buy the season pass ?

Fawstars posted: »

Still no access or email code wtf

• edited February 2014

yeah same as myself bought the season pass over 48 hours ago i rang xbox support about it they said they'd call back tomorrow if i still havent received it by tomorrow ill just buy it and they'll refund me

Fawstars posted: »

Still no access or email code wtf

• just received my code (took 2 business days and another 2 [the weekend :-(])
    hope it works (some article I had read was suggesting that after you enter the code then you have to go to download history and get the item from there, will see...

• ...just entered the code (at the respective option in the system menu shown when you press the xbox button) and it told me I was entitled to download episode 2 and when I proceeded it placed it in the download queue ok

birbilis posted: »

just received my code (took 2 business days and another 2 [the weekend :-(]) hope it works (some article I had read was suggesting that after you enter the code then you have to go to download history and get the item from there, will see...

• should be good then.

birbilis posted: »

...just entered the code (at the respective option in the system menu shown when you press the xbox button) and it told me I was entitled to download episode 2 and when I proceeded it placed it in the download queue ok

• I waited 5 days. I bought the pass last Thursday, spoke to Rosanna @ Xbox on Saturday, she said leave it 48 hours. Yesterday I got fed up, contacted Xbox again, they confirmed the fix still wasn't out,. and their system showed I still hadn't been sent the code (my brother uses the Xbox, I thought he might have deleted it, but it hadn't been sent)

Got a refund for the pass. 8 hours later a message pops with my free code! I now have a free season pass, and EP2 for free, as the pass still shows as owned. It's Telltale's loss, it still isn't officially fixed and it's been over 6 days. I wasn't paying good money then waiting god knows how long, its unacceptable considering how much ££££ they've made from season passes. Well, you've lost my money, TTG, and my faith. I don't think I'll continue TWD Season 2, because frankly I'm sick of how such simple games lag like hell and how long small API bugs take to fix, it's obvious you only care about £££ or $$$. You even blamed Microsoft for your shoddy programming skills, that's like Apple blaming Nokia for the antenna issues with the iPhone!

• i feel your pain i had to get in touch with xbox support myself to finally get a damn code.. however expecting patches in any real timeframe is a bit ludicrous.. due to how microsoft handle them, id imagine there already is a patch ready (not sure if mircosoft still charge hefty fee's to host the patch or not) but it still needs to be looked over at mircosoft, could be another week or two.. and unless you've seen the source code you really shouldnt pass off opinions as fact.. you do bring up a good point about the lag though i wouldnt like to see how these run on an IOS device :D

Tidosho posted: »

I waited 5 days. I bought the pass last Thursday, spoke to Rosanna @ Xbox on Saturday, she said leave it 48 hours. Yesterday I got fed up, con

• Finally got my code today

• and unless you've seen the source code you really shouldnt pass off opinions as fact

Well, I am an Xbox developer, as well as an electronics repair guy, so I do have a good idea of how to narrow faults down. The Walking Dead still runs like crap on a new iPhone 5, so make of that what you will :)

i feel your pain i had to get in touch with xbox support myself to finally get a damn code.. however expecting patches in any real timeframe i

• still waiting here, what's the timeline on this? two days or more from purchase of the pass?

• Hey, I took a look to see if the season pass was working and it's letting me download episode 2 now. I haven't used a code. Just wanted to let you know.

• is it fixed yet

• I got a Code to download Episode 2 for free from Xbox Live. So you don't need to wait. :)

Quadrahands posted: »

They told me it was not a mistake and that season pass holders have to wait until June for episode 2-5! No joke

• I had this problem too but I got an email from Xbox Live with a code so that I could download episode two, feel bad for the people that ended paying twice. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon.

• I'm not sure, but I paid for the season pass recently and had the same problem

jayjofire posted: »

is it fixed yet

• Wasn't aware of this problem until I went to play episode 2. I don't know if it's like this for the rest of you, but I'm still being charged for episode 3 as well. I'm guessing this has gone on for months now??? Such bs. I would have gotten The Walking Dead Season 2 instead if I would have known smh.
  • I did not haveas much issues with episode 3. Maybe its the way you're access it?
    corypelt posted: »

Wasn't aware of this problem until I went to play episode 2. I don't know if it's like this for the rest of you, but I'm still being charged

• sometimes buying the season pass isn't recognised straight away if there are other episodes out so you may just have to wait a day or two for it to register.

also season pass holders should be using the ingame menu NOT DASHBOARD to download episodes.
  • My friend got the season pass last week , and its not working for him . I'm tempted to get it today , but Im really not in the mood for any hassle if it doesnt work #conflicted

• Well its 7/6/2014 and it seemed this problem occurred a few moths ago. Well i wish i would've known sooner that this was a problem because i just spent my money on buying a season pass for season 2 and well they are all still locked. Awesome. I Do not know how to unlock the episodes. The only way it is telling me is if i buy them separately at $5 a piece which i already paid for in the season pass.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Can you please clarify if you have started the game while connected to the internet to make sure you have received the latest Title Update for the game? It will resolve the Season Pass issue, and is available to download when you start the game while connected to the internet and logged into an Xbox Live account. After the Title Update is downloaded, you should be able to acquire Episodes 2-5 for free if you have purchased the Season Pass. I apologize for any difficulties this may have caused you.

• TellTaleMike I bought the season pass awhile ago and went to play the game today. It wants to charge me again through the dashboard menu. I'm a big fan of your games, but not of a hassle like this. My xbox game menu shows I have downloaded the season pass.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please make sure you are connected to the internet and signed into your Xbox Live account when starting the game to ensure you are receiving the latest data, and any Title Updates that you may need in order to play the game successfully. If you already have the latest Title Update, and you are still experiencing this issue, I recommend Clearing Your System Cache and then restarting the game while connected to the internet and signed in.

dstapp posted: »

TellTaleMike I bought the season pass awhile ago and went to play the game today. It wants to charge me again through the dashboard menu.

• Hi, I recently bought a season pass for wolf amoung us on xbox360. I downloaded the trial game, at the end of it, it says that I have already bought the season pass, and that I can download all the chapters. However when I try to click a chapter it takes me to a payment page charging me.
    Obviously I dont want to pay again....
    Could you let me know how this can be fixed please, there doesn't seem to be any codes sent, or any way to access the season pass in the menu either, when I try yo open the season pass it says the game needs for this to work, not very helpful.
    I'd appreciate the help....

I apologize for the inconvenience. As stated in the Season Pass description, the Season Pass for The Wolf Among Us for Xbox 360 consists of Episodes 2-5, and Episode 1 is sold separately. If you are playing on Xbox, you will need to purchase both Episode 1, and the Season Pass, to have access to the full game and all of the episodes.

sskenth posted: »

Hi, I recently bought a season pass for wolf amoung us on xbox360. I downloaded the trial game, at the end of it, it says that I have alread

• Hi TelltaleMike

It looks like I wont be playing it. My 360 JUST died of "red ring of death". Theres a part of me that wants to laugh, but I'm too busy crying :'(

Thanks for clearing that up though ahaha

I apologize for the inconvenience. As stated in the Season Pass description, the Season Pass for The Wolf Among Us for Xbox 360 consists of

• TelltaleMike I purchased episode 1 and the season pass at the same time because I saw a buddy playing the game. From in game "Download Content" menu pressing "A' to "install" causes the text to flip in and out again, showing that something happened, but not an installation of any additional content (also it shows that I own a season pass on the left of the screen). From the "Play" menu scrolling to the end and attempting to install episode 2 (or 3, or 4...) nothing responds to user input. I push "A" and nothing happens. I am connected to the internet, have cleared my cache and reinstalled updates, I have even re-downloaded the season pass. PLEASE HELP. I'm getting stir crazy over here...

My apologies, please try going to the Xbox Marketplace, and search for the Episodes, and you should be able to download them directly from the store. (If you own the Season Pass, the episodes should say 'Free' next to them) You can also try going to the Xbox Marketplace website on your computer, and remotely start the downloads of the episodes straight from your computer by logging into your Xbox Live profile, and searching for the game and/or episodes, and clicking download.

jpbutcher posted: »

TelltaleMike I purchased episode 1 and the season pass at the same time because I saw a buddy playing the game. From in game "Download Conte

• Thanks for the reply. I apologize, I should have included in my initial message that marketplace is attempting to charge me the $4.99 for each additional episode if I try to download it there. What can I do please?

My apologies, please try going to the Xbox Marketplace, and search for the Episodes, and you should be able to download them directly from t

Can you please clarify if your purchase of the Season Pass shows up in your Xbox Live profile's purchase history? Also, can you please clarify if you are using the same Xbox Live profile that you used to purchase the game with and/or the same Xbox 360 that you used to purchase it with?

Thanks for the reply. I apologize, I should have included in my initial message that marketplace is attempting to charge me the $4.99 for each additional episode if I try to download it there. What can I do please?

• Same profile, same console, marketplace does show that I've purchased and downloaded the season pass. Thanks again.

Can you please clarify if your purchase of the Season Pass shows up in your Xbox Live profile's purchase history? Also, can you please clari

• Hi TelltaleMike,

I hope this doesn't come across poorly but it's been a few days since the conversation progressed. I really need some kind of resolution. I've paid for the product and there's been no delivery. If we've progressed to the end of what can be done here could I please be escalated to a support email or call? I've already dealt with Microsoft and their position is that it's a "developer issue." Thank you so much for your assistance

Same profile, same console, marketplace does show that I've purchased and downloaded the season pass. Thanks again.

My apologies. I recommend Clearing your System's Cache and deleting the game from your console (your save files will not be harmed in the process). Then follow the steps in This Article to re-download the base game, then start it while connected to the internet and logged into your Xbox Live profile, and make sure you have downloaded the latest Title Update available for the game. Your issue should then be resolved.

Hi TelltaleMike, I hope this doesn't come across poorly but it's been a few days since the conversation progressed. I really need some ki

• The process you describe is something that I have done twice already with no positive results. If there is something else I can try please advise. Thank you.

My apologies. I recommend Clearing your System's Cache and deleting the game from your console (your save files will not be harmed in the pr

I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately I am out of potential solutions to resolve your issue. I recommend contacting/emailing our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com for further assistance, and they may have a few more suggestions for you to try. Please make sure to mention the steps you have already tried to resolve the issue, inside the email.

The process you describe is something that I have done twice already with no positive results. If there is something else I can try please advise. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.