What race is Clementine?

1235»

Comments

• Uhhhhhhh.... "Facepalm" just look at the photograph of her parent's in Season 1 Episode 1 and BINGO! there is the answer you krave People..... Kind regards. :)

• asian and african american mix in my opinion

• Yes but her mother is asian and her dad is black

Ladariel posted: »

One reason why this comment is useless. Without reading The Walking Dead Wiki. because It specifically states she is full African American and not half anything.

• I'm going to say... Human.

• Basing the asian stuff on the fact that both Clem and Clem's mother have similar eyes. Not just the skin tone. She has at least some asian

Nah Clem's mom is just very light-skin.

• I've always thought she looked Asian. No racist and telltale...

Clarifythisextremelyimportanttopic

• she is part of the human race. but if your asking about the other "race" that we have confused with skin color, shes African American. but how really cares, like rick said in season "There are no niggers anymore. No dumb-as-shit-inbred-white-trash-fools either. Only dark meat and white meat. That's us and the dead. We survive this by pulling together, not apart."

• Don't get me started. Ima spoiler the comics when you get me started on that tv show stuff

• Why people hate on this thread? It's not meant to be racist it's just a simple, valid question considering...

• Apologies. She is in fact, a Gavin.

No, she is a Gavin.

• No, she is a Gavin.

Jere85 posted: »

I'm going to say... Human.

• Apologies. She is in fact indeed, a Gavin.

No, she is a Gavin.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited August 2014

Telltale confirmed that Clementine is the same race as Lee.

This discussion has been closed.