What race is Clementine?

Comments

• Telltale made her African American and Hispanic so it would appear like she's Lee's daughter. Read this on wiki.

• NOE

Lee_fan13 posted: »

Telltale made her African American and Hispanic so it would appear like she's Lee's daughter. Read this on wiki.

• that's....not racist....in the least.....

To quote Rick, "There's only dark meat and light meat."

• edited March 2014

Dat was edited last time it was African American

Lee_fan13 posted: »

Telltale made her African American and Hispanic so it would appear like she's Lee's daughter. Read this on wiki.

• Christa:"Your not her dad, he down there?" Lee:"Is it that obvious?" Christa:"To me." Lee:"And no, he's not down there."

• Christa was obviously talking about Lee's attitude not matching a fathers behaviour for a little girl. Many people could buy that she is Lee's daughter if the mother was white or perhaps asian..

Christa:"Your not her dad, he down there?" Lee:"Is it that obvious?" Christa:"To me." Lee:"And no, he's not down there."

• Impossible eye color for African American.

Rafoli posted: »

Her race is african-american, but her asian look is due to the art designer's daughter.

• Weird how none of you address her eye color. The only race with light green eyes is white. She can't be ONLY African American/Asian/Hispanic because all of those races almost always have dark brown eyes. Father could be black/white, mother black/asian/white for example, going by the picture too.

• edited March 2014

Alt text

• light green? I see orange.

Finnisher posted: »

Weird how none of you address her eye color. The only race with light green eyes is white. She can't be ONLY African American/Asian/Hispanic

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They are a hazel colour

Alt text

light green? I see orange.

• I still see orange. graphics card maybe? ive got Nvidia GeForce.

OzzyUK posted: »

They are a hazel colour

• Thats not true at all. Perhaps light blue eyes are european determinant, but one of the most fickle chromosomes in the entire human genome are the ones that determine eye color. Its a recessive trait the entire human population carries. Light colored eyes were an mutation triggered by environmental factors in many groups of human ancestors, and the trait can just randomly appear in any population group at any time. Anthropologists have found individuals with hazel and grey eyes in african populations that have had little to no interaction with europeans. It even appears in asian/inuit groups. But being that Clem is an american, the chances she has some european ancestry is highly likely.

Weird how none of you address her eye color. The only race with light green eyes is white. She can't be ONLY African American/Asian/Hispanic

• Im pretty sure her eyes are hazel brown, not green. And as for Obama and Halle Berry, it is very common for a kid to look more like one parent than the other, and yes that even proclaims to skin color. A bi-racial kid isnt always or even mostly likeley to achieve a perfect mix blend of both parents colors. They can end up on either spectrum....most black kids start out VERY light skin and end up becoming more dark as they get older. AS shown by Clementine in Season 2

Kartal5 posted: »

''Yes there can be African and African American with no white mixture and still come out light skinned.'' Yes but not as light as Clem and

• She's Voltron. She's whatever race she feels like.

• Badass Race!

• Not true, it's all about genetics my friend.

Impossible eye color for African American.

• He's been off the forums for months.

CosmicSpice posted: »

Not true, it's all about genetics my friend.

• I doubt she's 100% African American ... her hair and skin don't match that statement .... she's got top be half something if she is African

• edited August 2014

I think she's 100% black not mixed at all.

I doubt she's 100% African American ... her hair and skin don't match that statement .... she's got top be half something if she is African

• I know she's supposed to be African-American, but she always looked EXTREMELY white to me...

• Im pretty sure she's human

• She is the human race

• She is apart of the Human Race

• Laura (forgot her last name) is one of the animators for the video game and Telltale Games. She stated in an interview that Clementine is African American, although I think she has a bit of Asian in her since her mother looks Asian and so does Clementine.

• I think she's a human, I might be wrong though.

• Brah you got it all wrong , she's a hawk.

Jayroen posted: »

I think she's a human, I might be wrong though.

• That explains a lot.

lee4life posted: »

Brah you got it all wrong , she's a hawk.

• edited August 2014

Have you ever seen Africans from sub-saharan Africa ? They are unmixed 100% blacks unlike your average African-American.

• She's black, confirmed by Telltale :)

• edited August 2014

Namekian (aka: A Yoshi) -3-

(I dun knovv hovv to make the videos appear here, so i used the link)

• Mulatto/Asian

• Father's black, mother's asian or part-asian/part-black.

• Master race.

• Nah Clem's mom is just very light-skin.

pander1 posted: »

Father's black, mother's asian or part-asian/part-black.

• Can somenone close this thread,please ?

• She is a part of the human race.

This discussion has been closed.