The Name That Game Thread!!!

Comments

• edited October 2008
    I wanna go too! Here's my riddle....

Your older brother has disappeared while searching for his mentor in an old mansion. You chose to go inside and look for him; but instead, you will find the restless souls of people that want to prey on your life. In this mansion, you will have to solve puzzles, and face off against an ancient evil. And the only way to fight back these demonic spirits is with the flash of a camera.
  • edited October 2008
    ...DARN IT! I know it, but can't remember...
  • edited October 2008
    fatal frame
  • edited October 2008
    I KNEW IT!
    I accidentally mistook it for Luigi's Mansion until the end.
  • edited October 2008
    natlinxz wrote: »
    fatal frame

That game scared the living s*** outta me!!!
  • edited October 2008
    natlinxz wrote: »
    fatal frame

Correct! I love that game, even though it made me afraid of the dark for a week:D.
  • edited October 2008
    I WANNA DO ONE!!!
    A terrible game based on an already existing character. Voted to be the worst game ever by Nintendo Power, it literally made me sick after I played it.
  • edited October 2008
    Sonic The Hedgehog 2006!
  • edited October 2008
    A good guess, but unfortunately wrong. You're in the right genre, just the wrong game series. (I love Ogre Battle by the way...)

Well if it's not Ogre Battle, then it's Final Fantasy Tactics, even though I never played that one because I never owned a PSX but only the FFT Advance for GBA.
  • edited October 2008
    I got one:

A lone super-soldier who used to work for tyrannical organization joined the underground rebels to fight against that evil organization. Just as the rebels discovered the organization's secret plan, a traitor amongst the rebel got almost all of the rebels killed and it's up to you to stop the final plan of the organization from happening.
  • edited October 2008
    Sonic The Hedgehog 2006!
    No, it's a Nintendo game.
  • edited October 2008
    Superman 64?
  • edited October 2008
    Well if it's not Ogre Battle, then it's Final Fantasy Tactics, even though I never played that one because I never owned a PSX but only the FFT Advance for GBA.

Again, wrong. The answer is Heroes of Might and Magic II.
  • edited October 2008
    You're in the future where the world is ruled by human sized bugs. You play a detective and your solving what appears to be a simple murder, but its really part of something much bigger.
  • edited October 2008
    You're in the future where the world is ruled by human sized bugs. You play a detective and your solving what appears to be a simple murder, but its really part of something much bigger.

Insecticide!
  • edited October 2008
    No, it's a Nintendo game.

mario is missing?
  • edited October 2008
    Badwolf wrote: »
    Superman 64?
    Yes! I got a rash, nausea, and... other symptoms... after playing it.
  • edited October 2008
    I have another one;

In this game, there is a blossom with big bosoms, a panther with a serious milk addiction, a "not-so-sharp" talking pitchfork, and a giant, singing mountain of fecal matter! The ironic thing is that the protagonist is small, furry, and is "nutty" for chocolate.
  • edited October 2008
    ^ Conker's Bad Fur Day.
  • edited October 2008
    That's right. Maybe I should be a movie announcer.
  • edited October 2008
    I got one!!!A shifty drug deal has you sent from your home town to a completely different city.You have family there, but you have to pay a price for them to respect you.
  • edited October 2008
    Gta iv?
  • edited October 2008
    Gta iv?

Vice City.
  • edited October 2008
    fatal frame
  • edited October 2008
    vyperspit wrote: »
    The ironic thing is that the protagonist is small, furry, and is "nutty" for chocolate.

How is that ironic?
  • edited October 2008
    My turn: you're a kid, who ran of from a circus to join a psychic camp. but then suddenly kids start disappearing.

Name that game!
  • edited October 2008
    Psychonauts.

My turn!
    You're a kid who wants to be the guy. The moon and fruit appear as recurring nemeses.
  • edited October 2008
    I Wanna Be The Guy!
    MY turn:You have just captured your worst enemy, but yet again, chaos occurs in the world. Worse yet, a friend of yours is being blamed for the crisis. It's time to clear his name!
  • edited October 2008
    I got one!
    You are a secret agent who runs around killing people
    If i say anymore, ill ruin it!
  • edited October 2008
    Portal.
  • edited October 2008
    I Wanna Be The Guy!
    MY turn:You have just captured your worst enemy, but yet again, chaos occurs in the world. Worse yet, a friend of yours is being blamed for the crisis. It's time to clear his name!

Homestar Ruiner?

(tell me if I'm right, THEN I'll ask a question)
  • edited October 2008
    Homestar Ruiner?

(tell me if I'm right, THEN I'll ask a question)

No, you are incorrect.
  • edited October 2008
    Portal.

wrong
  • edited October 2008
    oooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!i've got one!
    you are a young 14 year old boy who lives on an island.when a storm hits the island you wake up in a strange town and you remember that your two best friends went missing on the island when the storm hit. you then find a mystical sword that can open doors to other worlds.when you search through the town you find a strange dog and a duck magican who are searching for a king.(hint:i mentioned it some where ina thread somewhere in general discussion)(2nd hint:m v.s. s)
  • edited October 2008
    Kingdom Hearts

My turn!

You can make your own Civilization and conquer the world! Did you know you can make Ghandi be friends with Cleopatra?
  • edited October 2008
    Civilization?
  • edited October 2008
    umm...here goes:
    You're a small line. another small line across the court from you shots a dot at you. You deflect the dot with your paddle like figure. He misses. You get a point.
  • edited October 2008
    Pong
  • edited October 2008
    I've played it before.....i got nothing
  • edited October 2008
    MY TURN!

Your girlfriend has been kidnapped and taken to a mysterious mansion. You and two others go in to save her... NO! Thats way too obvious!

Here is another one:
    You find a mysterious book and open it. After reading, you lay your hand on the book and are transported to a "Place".
Sign in to comment in this discussion.