The Name That Game Thread!!!

Comments

• edited January 2009
    pandemic 2?

signed antirikurox (yes, i got banned...)
  • edited January 2009
    Nope.
  • edited January 2009
    That would be Fallout 3
  • edited January 2009
    Correct. you's turn
  • edited January 2009
    Here goes:

You are a hero set to defend a world of light from an enemy coming from a world of shadow. To reach your goal you must channel your inner beast.
  • edited January 2009
    Sonic Unleashed.

And If I do win; This game is a sequel to a game already on this thread, and features every main character from it. The game has not yet released in England, and features the hilarious quotes "You have no paw pads!" and "Pokepokepokepokepoke"
  • edited January 2009
    Gman, The game is Banjo Kazooie or Banjo Twooie (and you were right by the way)
    correct. I also would have excepted Gruntys revenge and nuts n bolts.
  • edited January 2009
    Sonic Unleashed.

And If I do win; This game is a sequel to a game already on this thread, and features every main character from it. The game has not yet released in England, and features the hilarious quotes "You have no paw pads!" and "Pokepokepokepokepoke"

You are unfortunately wrong
  • edited January 2009
    Falzo wrote: »
    You are a hero set to defend a world of light from an enemy coming from a world of shadow. To reach your goal you must channel your inner beast.

The Incredible Hulk!

Eh? Eeeeeeh?
  • edited January 2009
    Falzo wrote: »
    Here goes:

The Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess?
  • edited January 2009
    Ugly Bird wrote: »
    The Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess?

Oh yeah! Nintendo's Umpteenth Light/Dark game on the Wii! Seriously, This casual gaming wave is effecting our Mainstream games =/, I mean, JUST LOOK AT STARFOX COMMAND! THEY CHOSE A STORY THAT RE-INTRODUCED EVERY FREAKING CHARACTER!
  • edited January 2009
    You play a custom charector attempting to save a dream world from a "Dream eater"
  • edited January 2009
    You play a custom charector attempting to save a dream world from a "Dream eater"

Define 'Custom Character'
  • edited January 2009
    A character you make from a selection of pieces and items
  • edited January 2009
    Hmmm... Little Big Planet (Never played the game- But I know it has Character Creation)
  • edited January 2009
    Wrong!
  • edited January 2009
    Any more tips you can give? Like Genre or a Character from the game?
  • edited January 2009
    It was LP'd by DeceasedCrab (Search him up on youtube) and starts with a C
  • edited January 2009
    DC? He was the guy who got me playing Cave Story!

But anyways, Cocoron.
  • edited January 2009
    yes.
  • edited January 2009
    Hmmm... A multiplayer, Class based FPS that has CTF, Territory Control, and Control Point based games (as well as new ones that were added in updates) and has alrge comedy factor with its Depiction of Stereotypes.
  • edited January 2009
    Hmmm... A multiplayer, Class based FPS that has CTF, Territory Control, and Control Point based games (as well as new ones that were added in updates) and has alrge comedy factor with its Depiction of Stereotypes.

Definitely for sure, Team Fortress 2.
  • edited January 2009
    Napoleon, I don't even have to answer that one. Your go.
  • edited February 2009
    You save a girl named Pauline from an ape. (how simple is this)
  • edited February 2009
    Donkey Kong or Donkey Kong 2: MotM

You are a young boy with a dumb Haircut and You have a dead mother and *dead brother* and you use Phsycic powers to attack.
  • edited February 2009
    Ummmmm........ Earthbound?

Mine: you live in a land where you are the only one who is cool, according to yourself. Every one else is stupid, except for your pet. You claim a small part of this land, and you named it after yourself. There are a few sequals of the game, but I'm talking about it in general. In one perticular
    game, you defeat your worst enemey, but now you can't get him out of your mind, so you must help him with his problems, or you'll never stop thinking of him. In another one, a ruthless tyrant causes you to pay him mores taxes,so you start a war against him, but u must unite to villagers to win. In another, one of your most prized possesions is destroyed, and u must use your musical talents to lay to fix it. In another your alter ego must defeat an evil matermind, but is fooling you into thinking that your partner is the evil one. In ANOTHER, a strange beast from another world tries to destroy your world. To defeat him, you must travel to other worlds and recruit Heros In hopes of stopping him. Now, before I throw up or have a seziere('nother hint) I'm gonna let u fine folks solve this. First person gets a cool prize!
  • edited February 2009
    Sorry about typos and double post, written on wii.
  • edited February 2009
    Not Earthbound, But close.

Also: Yours is Probably SBCG4AP.
  • edited February 2009
    Yep. The deepest definition of sbcg4ap ever. I gave up on yours, a hint maybe?
  • edited February 2009
    I'll give two, But the second shall be a spoiler;
    It's incredibly similar to Earthbound. VERY similar.
    Your brother isn't dead.
  • edited February 2009
    Square Enix's The World Ends with You?
  • edited February 2009
    Ray-the-Sun:
    Mother 3
    , of course...
  • edited February 2009
    Uni's turn.

Looks like 16_bit is on holiday =/
  • edited February 2009
    It seems as though nobody has answered that old question of mine "yet". It was Sly Cooper: Honor Amoung Thieves. Anyways, I got another one, and it's easier than the last one.

Your a member of a rescue team that is responding to a distress signal coming from a foreboding space ship. Of course, the only people you find are already dead, but their bodies have mutated into hell-borne monsters; and they want to make you part of their colony.
  • edited February 2009
    Dead Space. Come on. It HAS to be.

Otherwise it's Halo.
  • edited February 2009
    It is dead space.

Heres Another Game
    shoot warping holes to get through puzzels

it explains itself
  • edited February 2009
    Hmm... letmethinkaboutitPortal.
  • edited February 2009
    My turn?

An old Saturn game about a futuristic squad of Heroes, Armed with lasers to help citizens trapped in dangerous situations.
  • edited June 2009
    That's easy.
    Space Channel 5.
  • edited June 2009
    Here's mine., Quote-style.
    "You will be... just another meal to him!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.