The Name That Game Thread!!!

Comments

• edited January 2009
    Guess mine!
    You have to tie a string around a block in order to paint it.
  • edited January 2009
    String Painting?
  • edited January 2009
    string painting?

WRoNG!
  • edited January 2009
    I might be wrong, but that sounds a lot like Kingdom Heats: Chain of Memories to me, am I right?

you are:)
  • edited January 2009
    Umm... Can I get a turn?
    Okay; Its a series, You play as a team of Angsty teens (Usually) that have special powers and you must save the world from some kind of destruction and the games have brilliant comedy and a Fatass guy called Pokey I mean Porky Forget that bit.
  • edited January 2009
    Earthbound
  • edited January 2009
    I will accept that answer. I would've also taken Mother. Your turn.
  • edited January 2009
    In this game you play a gal who must save the world after learning a tale about various people whom you also play as. *Hint: oppisite of temparary light*
  • edited January 2009
    Eternal Darkness?
  • edited January 2009
    Do'h! Your turn.
  • edited January 2009
    You play as an Anthropomorphic animal and you drive spaceships.
  • edited January 2009
    can i have a turn, please?
    okay here is mine:
    you play as as a variety of characters here is a list of some of some of them:
    Lloyd Irving, Collete, Genis, Raine, and Regal (there is more!)
  • edited January 2009
    Either Tales of Symphonia or ToS: Dawn of the New world. I HAVE THAT GAME. IT IS RARE HERE.

Oh and I stick with; You play as an Anthropomorphic animal and you drive spaceships. (I'm surprised no-one worked it out, I'm obsessing over it ¬.¬)
  • edited January 2009
    Either Tales of Symphonia or ToS: Dawn of the New world. I HAVE THAT GAME. IT IS RARE HERE.

Oh and I stick with; You play as an Anthropomorphic animal and you drive spaceships. (I'm surprised no-one worked it out, I'm obsessing over it ¬.¬)

Star Fox?

Mine play as a bear and a bird teamig up to fight a which.
  • edited January 2009
    Gman, The game is Banjo Kazooie or Banjo Twooie (and you were right by the way)

Umm... An incridbly popular First Person Shooter series about a Largely silent Scientist, fighting against various Alien forces. Oh, and the original had 2 expansions.
  • edited January 2009
    Tales of Symphonia

YOU ARE CORRECT! David E, give him a free game of his choice! (no really, David E, give him a free game of his choice!)
  • edited January 2009
    YOU ARE CORRECT! David E, give him a free game of his choice! (no really, David E, give him a free game of his choice!)

Yes, Well I stay with my current one; An incredibly popular First Person Shooter series about a Largely silent Scientist, fighting against various Alien forces. Oh, and the original had 2 expansions.
  • edited January 2009
    Ugly Bird wrote: »
    I've got one:

In order to defeat our enemy, one must die, and another must become it.

Never do something just because that's the way it's always been done.

When I die, I will be sent free.

Every dream must one day fade away.

PS: These are not actual quotes from the game. They are only paraphrases of concepts from the game.

I just thought I'd repost this one, since I think it's sad if no one knows it.
  • edited January 2009
    ummmmmm i have to say strong badia the free?
  • edited January 2009
    ummmmmm i have to say strong badia the free?

That's an interesting guess. Sadly it is incorrect, but it does seem to fit, if you really think about it. It's actually a much more serious game though. Beautiful game, in fact.
  • edited January 2009
    give another clue please, what console is it on?
  • edited January 2009
    PS2

Also, if you pay close attention to the way I worded the clues, you might be able to catch another clue, but only if you've actually played the game.
  • edited January 2009
    The worst use of Final Fantasy characters ever made Kingdom Hearts?

also, why isn't anyone noticing that I posted one?
  • edited January 2009
    No, it isn't Kingdom Hearts. That's kinda close though. And I agree that Kingdom Hearts is the worst use of Final Fantasy characters ever.
  • edited January 2009
    Hmm... Tales of Abyss?
  • edited January 2009
    no. Here's another hint: think "roman numerals".
  • edited January 2009
    One fo the Final Fantasy's? Thats the only game I know that has Roman Numerals (To the bext of my knowledge)
  • edited January 2009
    Yes, but which one? There are twelve of them. Here's another hint: it's not VII, XI, or XII
  • edited January 2009
    Bloody hell... Let me think... Never played eight, Seen my brother play it... Played nine, but ages ago aaaand- I say nine.
  • edited January 2009
    no, not nine. Also it isn't eight either. The remaining qualifying candidates are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, and X. X-2 doesn't count. That game was an abomination to Final Fantasy.
  • edited January 2009
    III? Maybe?
  • edited January 2009
    Nope. Not III. Remember what console I said it was on?
  • edited January 2009
    ...No.
    not-not-
    *sigh* X the abomination...
  • edited January 2009
    Actually it was X-2 that I said was an abomination. But X is correct. You win a brand new "sense of accomplishment". Use it wisely, my friend.
  • edited January 2009
    I stay with my current one: An FPS series that was incredibly popular, About a silent Scientist with a kind of Super suit, Fighting various Alien forces. The first game had 2 expansions, and the Second, has 3 episodic expansions.
  • edited January 2009
    Half-life.
  • edited January 2009
    okay, my turn,

you are a carpenter facing a gorilla who stole your girlfriend (i am not saying your name, or the gorilla's name, infact i basically already gave it away with the whole "who stole your girlfriend" thing!)
  • edited January 2009
    Lady Crate ape.
  • edited January 2009
    Donkey Kong. Now give me my turn!
  • edited January 2009
    Umm, I'll try my hand... *ahem*
    A series made by Bethesda, about a Post-apocolyptic Washington D.C. (The capital Wastelands) and is generally about the rivaling Government and Rebellion, and the struggle to repopulate the earth
Sign in to comment in this discussion.