The Name That Game Thread!!!

Comments

• edited October 2008
    Myst, perhaps? :p

Mine: You and your husband just moved into an estate once owned by a psychotic, possessed magician. Soon, your husband turns violent, and you have to find out what happened to the magician so you can purge your hubby of the same evil.
  • edited October 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    Myst, perhaps? :p

Mine: You and your husband just moved into an estate once owned by a psychotic, possessed magician. Soon, your husband turns violent, and you have to find out what happened to the magician so you can purge your hubby of the same evil.

Phantasmagoria?
  • edited October 2008
    You wake up one day and find that your past has changed radically. You find a small object that lets you go into the past and set things right. However, someone or something is determined to destroy your past.
  • edited October 2008
    Crap. I know this one...
  • edited October 2008
    Phantasmagoria?

Yup.
  • edited October 2008
    You wake up one day and find that your past has changed radically. You find a small object that lets you go into the past and set things right. However, someone or something is determined to destroy your past.

Time hollow?
  • edited October 2008
    natlinxz wrote: »
    Time hollow?

DAMN IT! That's it. I knew it, I knew it...
  • edited October 2008
    Yeah, Time Hollow. That was a very, very short, but fun game. I liked making one of the girls almost die by stealing her glasses in the past. :P
  • edited October 2008
    How is that ironic?

Well, I haven't expected a cute, forest creature like Conker to play hero in a M rated video game; so that's why its ironic.

Anyway, I got one more riddle;

A mad scientist has established a highly secured fortress which stands in the way of the hero and his legacy. Therefore, he needs the help of two old friends, and new recruits with extraordinary talents. It won't be easy, however, because the bad guys are very protective of thier loot and will do anything to keep it hidden. Teamwork and stealth are the keys to success in this game.
  • edited October 2008
    I got one:Your on a plane.The plane crashes.now your stuck in an underwater authority ridden world powered by submarine volcanoes.The worst thing is that tons of people are trying to kill you(because various reasons including you trying to escape).they have been using a chemical that makes you use elements(such as shooting fire and ice)and because of the frequint use it makes them grow hooks and stuff out of there arms.And even stranger little expiremental girls walk around the whole place with big gardiens(they protect the little girls because the girls keep them alive)You must either kill the girls and feel the wrath of there gardiens or save them....AND FEEL THE WRATH OF THERE GARDIENS!!!!There are 3 endings in this strange first person shooter.
  • edited October 2008
    I got one:Your on a plane.The plane crashes.now your stuck in an underwater authority ridden world powered by submarine volcanoes.The worst thing is that tons of people are trying to kill you(because various reasons including you trying to escape).they have been using a chemical that makes you use elements(such as shooting fire and ice)and because of the frequint use it makes them grow hooks and stuff out of there arms.And even stranger little expiremental girls walk around the whole place with big gardiens(they protect the little girls because the girls keep them alive)You must either kill the girls and feel the wrath of there gardiens or save them....AND FEEL THE WRATH OF THERE GARDIENS!!!!There are 3 endings in this strange first person shooter.

Bioshock?
  • edited October 2008

DEFINETLY Bioshock.
  • edited October 2008
    Most definintely bioshock. Ahh Bioshock. no idea about the fortress one though... my knowledge of shooting/stealth games is like... nill.
  • edited October 2008
    Of course its Bioshock!!!
  • edited October 2008
    Bioshock is the key to win.
  • edited October 2008
    I have one! This is going to be waaay too easy.
    "I hope she made lotsa spaghetti!"
  • edited October 2008
    I would say this, but then I would have to call a Psychiatrist.
    Ohh, memories...
  • edited October 2008
    Wow, this thread has a serious case of ignoring-the-actual-question-and-asking-your-own-one-so-you-can-show-off-your-gaming-lore-osis.
    It could be worse, it could have mononucleosis.
  • edited October 2008
    AllenB wrote: »
    Wow, this thread has a serious case of ignoring-the-actual-question-and-asking-your-own-one-so-you-can-show-off-your-gaming-lore-osis.
    It could be worse, it could have mononucleosis.

At least it doesn't contain any of the cancer that is killing /b/.
  • edited October 2008
    I can't believe nobody's answered my question. Maybe it was too hard... No, that can't be it. It's waaaaaaaay too well known.
  • edited October 2008
    Gee, was it MARIO?
  • edited October 2008
    AllenB wrote: »
    Gee, was it MARIO?
    No, it was not MARIO. I didn't even know there was a game called MARIO to begin with!
  • edited October 2008

It is from "Luigi & Spaghetti" for the PC. It was never released in the US.
  • edited October 2008
    It is from "Luigi & Spaghetti" for the PC. It was never released in the US.
    I would actually buy that game.
  • edited October 2008
    Okay, it's Hotel Mario.
    Great, now I am probably gonna go on a rampage putting me in Arkham Asylum.
  • edited October 2008
    I have one! This is going to be waaay too easy.

Isn't that from some sort of CD-i game where you go around shutting doors in a hotel?

EDIT: Posted too late, but yeah, it's from Hotel Mario.
  • edited October 2008
    Alright, it was Hotel Mario. Now... GUESS... THAT... GAME! "I wonder what's for DINNER!"
  • edited October 2008
    I know it was a legend of zelda game with bad reviews, but I can't remember the name.:(:confused:
  • edited October 2008
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    I know it was a legend of zelda game with bad reviews, but I can't remember the name.:(:confused:

Probably one of the CD-i Zelda games.
  • edited October 2008
    Probably one of the CD-i Zelda games.

Yes it was. but which.
  • edited October 2008
    Faces of Evil?
  • edited October 2008
    Faces of Evil?
    No.
  • edited October 2008
    Wand of Gamelon?
  • edited October 2008
    Ocarina of time? that's a small time travelly item right?
  • edited October 2008
    @SGFAZ: Right!
    @Purple: You're a page and a half late, and you're wrong.
  • edited October 2008
    Yeah, I know... people confuuuused me with all their gossiping and blathering about unrelated things heh. Too many questions being asked at once methinks.
  • edited October 2008
    Man,phillips and there CD-I games really made LOZ stink!!!
  • edited October 2008
    Great, now I am probably gonna go on a rampage putting me in Arkham Asylum.

You wouldn't want to do that, they're starting to double us up in the cells.

Give the Zelda CD-i games a break, they are the only ones that let you play as Zelda, it's interesting at the very least.

(oh, and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yjh2BnTTBs)
  • edited October 2008
    Here is one you will never guess:
    An ancient watery blob goes around and will destroy the city when it gets all 7.
    (I won't say what the 7 things are, or i'd completely give it away)
    An evil genius is behind this again.
  • edited October 2008
    Sonic adventure?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.