Really stupid theories

Comments

• Bill cut off Reggie's arm 'cus "he don't like idle hands."

• The Raccoon was actually a scout for Arvo's group

• Mike has a fetish for raccoon shit.

• I knew there was something suspicious about that damn Raccoon! That look it gave Clem after they tried to catch it was just pure evil.

Yo-da-Man posted: »

The Raccoon was actually a scout for Arvo's group

• Clementine doesn't realize that she's a Cylon.

• Mike's Father is Raccoon Shit.

• Arvo was actually Ben.

Since every Ben's death scene involved falling and severely hurting his leg. This is why he has a leg brace.

• The reason why the undead apocalypse started was because Homer Simpson made the mistake of confusing a bottle of Mr.Burns life extension pills for a tic-tac container.

• Nick is actually Kenny, but a alternate universe version of him. Like Bioshock Infinite with Booker DeWitt and Zachary Hale Comstock.

• Along the way Clem will be very weak and drop Rebecca´s son in blizzard.

Raccoon will find him,drag him into its burrow and raise him as its own .In the fourth season Rebecca's son will be the main protagonist. He will discover a cure and the apocalypse will end - that cure is raccoon´s saliva.

• You mean the cure is raccoon shit. Mike had the right idea all along :P

Violet_Ant posted: »

Along the way Clem will be very weak and drop Rebecca´s son in blizzard. Raccoon will find him,drag him into its burrow and raise him as

• Raccoon's masterminded the apocalypse and Doug is actually a pussy magnet with Alien DNA. These theories are generally accepted as genuine.

• The Doug one is so obvious why didn't i see this earlier?

xClementine posted: »

Raccoon's masterminded the apocalypse and Doug is actually a pussy magnet with Alien DNA. These theories are generally accepted as genuine.

• kenny actually doesnt have the beard and moustache and its actually fake

• Mike was following his instincts lol - he will never know how close he was :D

You mean the cure is raccoon shit. Mike had the right idea all along :P

• i think clem and luke "got together."

• Mysterious vvhen this thread gets 666 comments XP......

dammit i messed it up o-o

• The Raccoons and Mike are actually working together and plan on Kidnapping the baby in Ep.5 to be raised as the prophesied RACCOON MAN. After their success on Kidnapping the unnamed child it will be Clems job to restore Balance to the corrupted Raccoon Nation that has fallen to the Evil Emperor Mike who sustains himself in power by eating the shit out of the raccoons who disobey commands. S3 will see us take the role of Clementine once again in a world where the dead walk and Raccoons pose an even bigger threat to the living Pre Order Now The Walking Dead Season 3: The Raccoon Umpire.

• Sarah was the smartest of the cabin group.

• With Carlos being a close second.

Sarah was the smartest of the cabin group.

• Luke is really Chet from season 1.

• thanks buddy...i'll show you the way out.

• Mike is really Lee in disguise.

• The train from episode three is actually Thomas the Tank Engine.

• EVERYTHING in TWDG was just planned for Clementine's 9th birthday!

Happy Trauma Day!

• "I spent five years in the zombie apocalypse for a practical joke?" - Clem

"SURPRISE!" - group of people for the birthday party

"Haha, you sure got me, I guess... and that means Lee's not really dead, right? And my parents?" - Clem

"......."

Inkerman posted: »

EVERYTHING in TWDG was just planned for Clementine's 9th birthday! Happy Trauma Day!

• The hobo, Chuck was actually Chuck Norris.

• edited August 2014

Nevemind. I was thinking about slinging shit at season 2 again.

• edited August 2014

-Warge's best words!

Warge posted: »

Nevemind. I was thinking about slinging shit at season 2 again.

• Clementine looks like the girl on the peach can

• No "buddy",you get the fuck out.We don't need weird comments about some sick shit like that here.

koban4max posted: »

thanks buddy...i'll show you the way out.

• Something tells me you're Lexi Porter.

koban4max posted: »

i think clem and luke "got together."

• If Clem didn't clean her bite wound, she would have turned - into a werewolf.

• If Clem didn't clean her bite wound, she would have turned - into a werewolf.

• That all this a dream. The racoon has been dreaming all of this. Being a racoon is boring and they dream of a different life.

• Everybody survives the finale.

• edited August 2014

The comment is deleted, but he said "clem gets pregnant from walker?"

HELL NO BUDDY

SwagBeast posted: »

Something tells me you're Lexi Porter.

• Travis used an special forces tactic to pretend he was a walker, then he went to Savannah and stealed the last boat in the docks

Sign in to comment in this discussion.