Comments

• NO. NEVER AGAIN YOU SON OF A BITCH.

Alt text

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Isn't it pretty?

• It's super purrty.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Isn't it pretty?

• Clem walks towards the hoard at the end because juice box is waiting just beyond them.

Season 3 Episode 1: One Last Sip

• When you leave Kenny for Wellington, Kenny transfers his godlike powers in his hat and passes it on to little Alvin Jr.

• Heres a good theory to make the wait shorter for season 3, Jump in front of a car and put yourself into a coma for 10 months and when you wake up season 3 will be upon us :)

• There is a mod where Clem and Kenny fly away on a unicorn with boobs as a secret ending.

• Larry survived being saltlicked.

• I thought his power came from his mustache!

Baldex posted: »

When you leave Kenny for Wellington, Kenny transfers his godlike powers in his hat and passes it on to little Alvin Jr.

• Clementine won't be a playable character in season 3

• It's winter in the end of S2. So maybe we can just get frozen, like what they might do with patients who's losing blood inside, at some place where the walkers can't get us, and then unfreeze in spring. (Bad joke...)

Legendary12 posted: »

Heres a good theory to make the wait shorter for season 3, Jump in front of a car and put yourself into a coma for 10 months and when you wake up season 3 will be upon us

• It's funny because of your username.

SolidSkull posted: »

Larry survived being saltlicked.

• Well done!

Pride posted: »

No one will die at the shootout at the end of episode 4

• Well he killed all Russians except Arvo so maybe he is Lee's dad.

AGentlman posted: »

Kenny is actually Lees dad and uses his mustache to kill the Russians and all Zombies.

• Was Luke's major in art history also fake???

Tomao posted: »

Luke and Nicks business involved selling fake professional degrees and qualifications and Carlos bought one to become a doctor.That is why C

• Needs more Maybelle.

aguyuno posted: »

Christa, Molly and Jane show up in full punk rocker gear, butcher everyone except Clementine and the baby, and they walk off into the sunset together. Just before they disappear from view, Clementine and Jane do a freeze frame high five.

• edited October 2014

Luke downed! I mean how stupid is that, right? Right?! sobs.

• edited October 2014

This thread is awesome.

See what I did there?

XD

• edited October 2014

What happened to the zombies in the Jane ending? Jane and Clem go back to Carver's camp, but the zombies aren't shown..the dead start to walk in their masquerade

they are doing the thriller somewhere....!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Shots fired! :P

This thread is awesome. See what I did there? XD

• ^This guy gets it.

Apple drinks think alike ;)

Shots fired! :P

• Kenny was a chicken... He was, CHICKENNY!

• when ben drop from the bell tower he drop of the edge of universe

one you been bitten by a zombie your soul goes into a nightmare world. O_O

• Kenny regrows his eye on the pretense that his eye is permanently destroyed to make people underestimate his real skills.

• well I liked this idea, I wouldn't mind seeing a tell-tale's walking dead thriller tribute

What happened to the zombies in the Jane ending? Jane and Clem go back to Carver's camp, but the zombies aren't shown..the dead start to walk in their masquerade they are doing the thriller somewhere....!

• Lee and Clem were actually Homestar Runner and Strong Sad. Lilly is really a Hitmonchan and Kenny is actually a Thunder cat that loves to eat fried Pikachu. I am actually half cat and Glenn was actually Rick Astley in an alternate world. Jake the dog is the one who bit Homer Simpson in the third Walking Dead episode.

• Jane doesn't like cookies.

• That is fact.

Mich19 posted: »

Clementine won't be a playable character in season 3

• Every walkers are not zombie but clones, so everyone are alive and tied up in a lab.

• Hate to be that girl, but...

Ben Drowned instead of Luke.

• edited November 2014

The baby is actually a walker. That's why AJ was so well behaved, barely ever made a sound, and didn't react to the cold at all. Everything makes sense now.

• edited November 2014

Kenny never liked boats. Shocking right.

• And then he tranfered to that Zelda game.

Hate to be that girl, but... Ben Drowned instead of Luke.

• When Clem was trying to get in the house cabin thing where Luke and Sarah were hidding for the walkers... Bigby asked the mirror to show Clementine and asked the witches on the 13d floor to make a spell so he can give her more strenght to kick the door in... Clementine was under the spell but when she kicked the door in it was over

Joke Jane was a glamoured Molly

• And then, he became part of a Creepypasta that my friend refuses to stop talking about.

blueneon posted: »

And then he tranfered to that Zelda game.

• Lilly Caul in the comics was in fact the clone of Lilly in the video game so the personalities are the same but their memories are totally different. When Lilly steals the RV, she was driving towards Woodsbury.

• Kenny's last name was Fisher.

Luke's last name was Schwimmer.

• arvo was actually harry potter , bonnie was hermoine and mike was ron weasely . they had to attend classes in hoggwarts hence all the three left the group

• he wanted to do avada kedavra to clem but she was a muggle so he shot her on shoulder

arvo was actually harry potter , bonnie was hermoine and mike was ron weasely . they had to attend classes in hoggwarts hence all the three left the group

Sign in to comment in this discussion.