Interactive fanfiction "A Brave New World" [FINISHED]

Comments

• Well i gave it a shot too... Submitted

• Holy shit, didn't expect to find other Yogscast fans here.

sardines posted: »

Of course I do!! I'm a huge Yogscast fan! ( But especially a Sips fan! He, Sjin and Hannah are my favorites )

• edited June 2014

Oh gosh, I don't know...
    I NEED TO SIDE WITH RACHELLE!!! Let's barricade the doors.
    [Stay in the dormitory]

Episode 1 - No Other Way [Part 1/5] "I am going to miss that place." I said, while looking at the sun. It shone brightly, and I had to sq

• Somebody should submit Sjin, just so they can be together, also Turps!

sardines posted: »

SIPS

• You're doing a very good job, InKennyWeTrust. :D

Thanks

• Okay, I will remember it.

CatySky posted: »

[Leave this place] seems like the best idea. By the way, I like the story so far, I just submitted my character! I would like to add s

• InKennyWeTrust how many characters can we submit?

• edited June 2014

[Leave this place] it's bad inside and outside, but it's better outside where it's easier not to get yourself trapped.

Nice part anyway :)

• Only one, sadly. When your character dies, you can submit another.

InKennyWeTrust how many characters can we submit?

[Leave this place] it's bad inside and outside, but it's better outside where it's easier not to get yourself trapped. Nice part anyway

• Alt text

You're doing a very good job, InKennyWeTrust.

• Well, it is pretty obvious what everyone wants to do, so the voting is closed. Gregory and his buddies will leave the dormitory.

It is 5:42 pm in my time zone, I am gonna think about some new ideas and write the second chapter tomorrow. Thanks for the nice comments!

• Submitted a character ;)

• Hi, Crips. Do you have Skype? You can add me there. Or me you :)

Crips posted: »

Submitted a character

• Guys, whose character Joshua is? I need to talk with his author.

• Submitted, I don't really care when you'll introduce me, you can just do it when it's convenient for your plot :D

• I can't wait for the next part, I've already read part 1 4 times.

• Me too. Too bad it's tomorrow, but we have to be strong :D

I can't wait for the next part, I've already read part 1 4 times.

• It's good that I don't have school tomorrow.

Me too. Too bad it's tomorrow, but we have to be strong

• Okay.

Only one, sadly. When your character dies, you can submit another.

• Sorry :D I just need time to think about hext chapter, because I am still not sure. Chapters may come out not that often, but my story has stability - there will always be one chapter a day. Well, only if would not be too busy, of course.

Me too. Too bad it's tomorrow, but we have to be strong

• I submitted a character!! The name's Megan
    I would like to add something:

She has a boyfriend named Josh Samuels and he is the bad-boy type. Likes to use cigarretes and have tattoos.

Anyway, just read part 1. Pretty amazing writing skills

• Thank you so much! This is my first fanfiction and I didn't expect somebody to say that I have nice writing skills.

I submitted a character!! The name's Megan I would like to add something: She has a boyfriend named Josh Samuels and he is the bad-boy type. Likes to use cigarretes and have tattoos. Anyway, just read part 1. Pretty amazing writing skills

• I found an easter egg.

Brave New World is an add-on for Civilization V game ;)

• And maybe the last episode of Heroes before it was cancelled.

I found an easter egg. Brave New World is an add-on for Civilization V game

• Nope :D

I found an easter egg. Brave New World is an add-on for Civilization V game

• GOD YOUR EASTER EGGS ARE SO EASTER EGGISH AND STEALTHY AND CRAP

Nope

• I don't know why, but i am so very hooked from the very beginning and i can't wait till the next part. You have good writing skills, you know. It's nice, having so many fanfics around. It's fun for both writers and readers, i think. Keep it up! :3

• INKENNYWETRUST IS HIGH AS FUCK

PUTTING EASTER EGGS IN STORIES AND SHIT

Azlyn posted: »

GOD YOUR EASTER EGGS ARE SO EASTER EGGISH AND STEALTHY AND CRAP

• I will have dinner soon and after this I'll write the second chapter. SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS!

• HELL YEAH!!!

Reggie's voice Thanks, Troy.

I will have dinner soon and after this I'll write the second chapter. SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS!

• edited June 2014

God, it is already the 3rd page and Chapter 2 is still not out. This thread will be loooong......

HELL YEAH!!! Reggie's voice Thanks, Troy.

• SOME FRIES, MOTHAFUCKA.

ALL RISE, MOTHAFUCKA.

BAPTISE, MOTHAFUCKA.

HEART EYES, MOTHAFUCKA.

DISGUISE, MOTHAFUCKA.

SUPPLIES, MOTHAFUCKA.

SOME PIES, MOTHAFUCKA.

I will have dinner soon and after this I'll write the second chapter. SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS!

• Just submitted a character named Liam.

• InKennyWeTrust, did you receive my character? I submitted him a few hours ago. His name is Bradley and I noticed that he is missing from the characters who are waiting to be introduced.

• I guess he's having dinner right now, maybe. He said he'll start working on the characters when he comes back, he'll probably check yours and add him when he comes back. ^^

InKennyWeTrust, did you receive my character? I submitted him a few hours ago. His name is Bradley and I noticed that he is missing from the characters who are waiting to be introduced.

• Submitted, this is looking great so far, bro :D

• edited June 2014

I hope so, but since I submitted him on page 1 already, I'm a bit worried I might did a mistake (like closing the tab instead of submitting the character)

Azlyn posted: »

I guess he's having dinner right now, maybe. He said he'll start working on the characters when he comes back, he'll probably check yours and add him when he comes back. ^^

• edited June 2014

Hmm, you sure you submitted it? Or maybe try doing so again? Maybe something went wrong with the submission.

I hope so, but since I submitted him on page 1 already, I'm a bit worried I might did a mistake (like closing the tab instead of submitting the character)

• Submitted :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.