Interactive fanfiction "A Brave New World" [FINISHED]

Comments

• edited June 2014

OMG I'M IN IT! and my Husky.. Bernard is a great name!

[Try to be Friendly]

• Making stong text fail

jameshodge posted: »

OMG I'M IN IT! and my Husky.. Bernard is a great name! [Try to be Friendly]

• edited June 2014

I have no idea what you're on about ;)

failed so hard

Crips posted: »

Making stong text fail

• Alt text

Now I'm scared.

OF COURSE!

• Alright, it's realy late now and I am going to sleep. Once I will wake up, I will close the voting and probably start the chapter in the next few hours.

• Goodnight, Kenny

Alright, it's realy late now and I am going to sleep. Once I will wake up, I will close the voting and probably start the chapter in the next few hours.

• Well Lewis is pretty cool too! But it will be sad to watch without Sjin ):

Sadly there is no Sjin, it's Sips', Turps and Lewis.

• Yeah, i really think it has potential for some reason.

Awww, thanks! Introducing characters is my favourite part, even though it is really hard. So far so good, huh?

• [Threaten strangers]

• Goodnight, you magnificent Kenophile, you! ^^

Alright, it's realy late now and I am going to sleep. Once I will wake up, I will close the voting and probably start the chapter in the next few hours.

• This is fantaaaaastic! I think I just ripped my dick off!

Eh, I decided on not making a appearance description for my character, instead I'm going to post a picture. Now ain't that sexy.

• [Try to be friendly]

the story is good so far!

Episode 1 - No Other Way [Part 2/5] You chose to leave this place. "I am sorry Rachelle, but these guys have a point. Staying here is

• There is always strength in numbers, so I say [Try to be friendly]

• Alt text

NO ONE HAS TO DIE

Pipas posted: »

Now I'm scared.

• [Try to be friendly]

Great work so far :D I really like the way you write.

• edited June 2014

I'm super excited right now.

Sorry, I missed your character. Added it to the list.

• Submited. Hopefully I'm not too late. This will be my first one :D

• VOTING IS CLOSED! They will try to be friendly to the strangers. Chapter 3 will be SOON. I got a swimming training today, so I'm still not sure if Chapter 4 will come today too, but I'll think about it.

• SOON

VOTING IS CLOSED! They will try to be friendly to the strangers. Chapter 3 will be SOON. I got a swimming training today, so I'm still not sure if Chapter 4 will come today too, but I'll think about it.

• Poor Rachelle. D:

Episode 1 - No Other Way [Part 2/5] You chose to leave this place. "I am sorry Rachelle, but these guys have a point. Staying here is

• Just asking tho but does the zombie culture exist in this fanfic? You know like zombie movies/games etc,.

• edited June 2014

Episode 1 - No Other Way [Part 3/5]

(?) You chose to be friendly with the strangers.

"Excuse me, sir, but James is talking the truth. We are just students! We do not know what is going on, but we know that this is terrifying. We saw a lot of people dying. Even our friends..." I looked down with a sad face. I couldn't get Rachelle out of my head. "And we are pretty sure you've been through a lot too. We do not need any enemies. We just everything to... turn out okay."

A man skeptically raised his eyebrow. But I could see that he is thinking about something.

"Dad, please," the boy said. "we don't have to make mess out of something small. They didn't do anything to you!"

The man sighed. He lowered his gun.

"Fine, do whatever the fuck you want. But if I'll catch you on doing something that will be dangerous for the whole group.... You will regret it." he said angrily. This guy is kinda creepy.

We entered the supermarket. Now I could see people that were with him. There were two guys talking - they looked like friends. Three girls were just hanging around. There was also a guy that looked really strange. He sat on the floor far from the ohers. One of the girls, blondie with green eyes, came around to me.

"Don't be nervous. Chris Lovasz, that man that was holding a gun... he is nice. Funny person. He is just being a jerk sometimes." this girl smiled. "I am Tess. The boy is Josh, Sips' son."

"Sips?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's his nickname. He is a CEO of The Sipsco. Alright, those guys are Fredo and Joan. Fredo is Italian doctor and Joan is an actor from France. They are good friends. The girls are April and Alice. Alice is not that talkative, but she is still a great girl. You know, she is half Canadian half Japanese, so that's why she has unique appearance." Tess continued talking. Yeah, Alice was easy to recognize in the future - she had asian face with auburn hair with green eyes. "And April is really tough, she saved a few people in our group."

"And who is that guy over here?" I asked.

"Oh, that's Spark. He's a little bit... strange. Don't pay attention to him." Tess said.

"You guys got a nice company here!" I smiled. She smiled at me too.

"That's for sure. I like Josh most. He's a smart lad, you know. I worked in the kindergarten before all this started and I like kids."

"Well, I wouldn't say that he is a kid. I think he's around 13."

Tess just chucked.

"Alright, inglorious bastards, listen here!" Sips said. "We shouldn't just place our asses here and do nothing. This supemarket is full of many kinds of useful stuff. Somebody has to bring them here.""

"We're not your personal army. If you need this, then you go and bring it." said Alice. Clarice nodded in consent.

"Excuse me, but I thought I'm the LEADER here!" Chris answered. He seemed angry.

"Oh really? And I thought leaders give support to members of the team. Huh, leader my ass." April said mockingly.

"Me and Joan can go. I know which medicine we should bring." Fredo volunteered. Joan agreed with him.

"See, girls? Somebody here has conscience." Sips grinned. Clarice wanted to say something, but she just sighed in answer. Devyn looked at him with contempt.

"Asshole. Thinks that if he was a CEO, then he will always command people." She whispered to me.

"I can go too!" I said. I should earn their respect.

"Well, more hands can bring more goods. Let's go." Spark said. "I am with you."

I took my backpack with me, in case there will be something that we will not be able to hold in our hands. We left the others back near cashboxes and went to the food department. It was pretty far, almost in the corner of the building. When we got there. we saw that one of the windows was crashed and we could see a bunch of creepers hanging around near the supermarket.

"I hope they won't get too close." said Fredo. He shivered.

"Don't worry, they won't. But we probably should think about barricading that hole. I mean, who knows those things? Maybe they will get too close. Someday..." answered Joan.

"Guys, you're coming or what?" I asked. Spark was already grabbing stuff.

We started to get everything we can - canned food mostly. Everything was fine. It was pretty silent. Even Fredo and Joan didn't speak to eachother - they were too busy taking food. I heard strange noises.

"Oh no." I said.

We got enough far from the broken window and now creepers were coming in through it. The intact window, that was near us, was being pushed by those creatures. BAM! It fell down and broke into pieces. More creepers were coming.

"SHIT!" Fredo said. He picked out a gun and started to shoot, but noises of shots only attracted them. I took my knife and started to stab all the creepers I could see. There are so many of them!

"Hang on!" screamed Devin while running to is. Devyn came with him. I heard more people picking up their weapons and coming for help.

"ARGH, HELP ME!" Joan screamed. He fell down on the floor and dropped his gun. He couldn't reach it.

"I'm here, I'm here!" Fredo said. He tried to run to Joan, but creepers started pushing him. I could see him slowly disappearing in the group of them...

Oh god, Gregory, think fast!

[Save Joan] or [Save Fredo]

• Hey Gustav, it looks like Devyn and Sips will not be friends... ): Lol. Too bad!

I don't know enough about either Joan or Fredo to make a decision....

But Fredo is a doctor.

[Save Fredo.]

Episode 1 - No Other Way [Part 3/5] (?) You chose to be friendly with the strangers. "Excuse me, sir, but James is talking the truth.

• edited June 2014

I don't know enough about either Joan or Fredo to make a decision....

Yeah, my bad. There are so many characters! And I couldn't think of any other decision. But trust me, it matters...

sardines posted: »

Hey Gustav, it looks like Devyn and Sips will not be friends... ): Lol. Too bad! I don't know enough about either Joan or Fredo to make a decision.... But Fredo is a doctor. [Save Fredo.]

• [Save Fredo]

Episode 1 - No Other Way [Part 3/5] (?) You chose to be friendly with the strangers. "Excuse me, sir, but James is talking the truth.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

There's still time! They can become friends.

sardines posted: »

Hey Gustav, it looks like Devyn and Sips will not be friends... ): Lol. Too bad! I don't know enough about either Joan or Fredo to make a decision.... But Fredo is a doctor. [Save Fredo.]

• Well, I hope so! :P At the least, hopefully they can be allies!

There's still time! They can become friends.

• I know how that feels, I have over 80 characters I have to include in my fanfic, lol. I hope I chose right, then...

I don't know enough about either Joan or Fredo to make a decision.... Yeah, my bad. There are so many characters! And I couldn't think of any other decision. But trust me, it matters...

• I hope my character will become nicer.

• [Save Fredo]

A doctor will always help

• Ah', plouw', bewop'. sardines has a good point though.

[Save Fredo] will do.

• Always save the doctors, [Save Fredo].

My character is in, I am so exited!

• edited June 2014

[Save Fredo]

Also April is there, whee :-)

• edited June 2014

[Save Fredo]

We have to save the doctor

• edited June 2014

Awesome

[Save Joan]

Always save women first

"Oh, that's Spark. He's a little bit... strange. Don't pay attention to him

Right I want to kill them all

• Not sure if Fredo will still b able to be himself after Joan goes kill, but, hell, just save the doc.

[Save Fredo]

• [Save Fredo]
    I'm sorry, Joan!!!

• [Save Fredo] beacuse doctors are necessary and he's italian :D

• [Save Fredo] because he's a doctor. ^^

Interesting nickname for walkers - ''creepers''. :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.