Interactive fanfiction "A Brave New World" [FINISHED]

Comments

• Goodamn you, Kenny, you made me wanna do some interactive fanfiction myself

Yeah, Episode 2 will be released today. I'll start writing the first chapter in 2-3 hours.

• Alt text

Crips posted: »

Goodamn you, Kenny, you made me wanna do some interactive fanfiction myself

• At least mah girl didn't die in this episode :D

Yeah, Episode 2 will be released today. I'll start writing the first chapter in 2-3 hours.

• Who is your girl?

At least mah girl didn't die in this episode

• I think the new people are cannibals, are at least villians, I can feel it in my bones, enough to make my systems blow.

• so, um, started the interactive fanfiction myself...

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/73419/new-interactive-fanfic-the-walking-dead-angels-of-death-submission-box-opened

My God, I'll fail miserably trying to do that project :D

• WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE, TO THE NEW AGE

I think the new people are cannibals, are at least villians, I can feel it in my bones, enough to make my systems blow.

• That short tempered, impatient one. :D

Who is your girl?

• Good luck! :)

Crips posted: »

so, um, started the interactive fanfiction myself... http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/73419/new-interactive-fanfic-the-walking-dead-angels-of-death-submission-box-opened My God, I'll fail miserably trying to do that project

• Can't wait for Ep 2 ;D

• edited June 2014

Episode 2 - One Of Us [Part 1/5]

One week later...

It was windy. I could feel that autumn is coming. Stefan had a calendar, that says that today is the 2nd of September. It still was kinda warm though...

"How long do we need to walk?" I asked. Arabella looked at me.

"What's wrong? The forest is near. We've been walking for 5 minutes only. You're already tired?" she said and friendly tapped me on the shoulder. I frowned.

"No, I'm okay. It just feels like we're walking forever." I answered meditatively. I looke at the horizont and saw an entrance to the sanatorium. "Or maybe not."

"It's just the autumn spleen. Time is getting slower and slower... Especially when you're in the middle of a freaking zombie apocalypse and everything is fine for now. Kinda embarassing, but I got used to it." Arabella shrugged.

For a few moments there was silence between us.

"I still do not understand how do you trust Fredo with a knife. I mean, after what he did." she suddenly said. "I know that it was Tess' idea to donate one of her weapons to him. I just didn't think you would support it."

"He did nothing, Bella. Sometimes it's hard for people to loose someone they care about. Just deal with it. I'm sure everyone will forget that soon. Fredo is already calm adn I highly doubt he would do something like this." I answered.

"Hmm. Fine." she said. After a few seconds she added a word. "Don't call me Bella."

"What? Enough embarassing for you, kiddo?" I giggled. Arabella gave me an angry look. "Fine, miss Arabella."

"Now that's better!" she chuckled.

Only after this small dialogue we realized that we already reached the sanatorium. We layed down our weapons and Arabella put down the basket with mushrooms that she was holding all the way back. Tess smiled to me an quickly approached us.

"Hi. Everything is okay?" she asked.

"Hell yeah! The mushroom hunting season is starting, so we probably won't starve this autumn. Of course, eating only mushrooms is not as pretty as you think it is, but we don't have any other choices. I'm glad we have Gregory, who knows which mushrooms are eatable." the ginger girl said. I blushed.

"It's nothing. I just liked to pick mushrooms with my dad when I was a kid. There was quite a lot of creepers, but we avoided them. We don't need any troubles." I said. Tess smiled again.

"All's well that ends well, huh? Everything is good in the camp too. Nothing changed while you were out in the forest." Tess crossed her hands. "I hope it will keep like that for a long time."

"Me neither." I said.

"Alright, dorks, talk about whatever you want to. I'll go and rest." grinned Arabella and walked towards her room in the housing. What a ginger beast she is!

I smelled a smoke. There were braizers in the sanatorium so we don't have to eat raw food. I saw that Emiline and Alice were already cooking mushrooms. Devyn and Devin were hanging around with eachother. Chris were checking weapons and his son Josh helped him. Zed, Stefan and Fredo were discussing something - probably about medicine. James was playing with his dog Bernard (he was a quite useful animal now, because he helped us hunting). As I knew, Spark and Clarice were resting in the housting, and I couldn't see April anywhere. Hmm, she is probably walking somewhere, the sanatorium is huge.

"Dinner is ready! Well, sort of. You still should take your place in the garden house." yelled Alice. I followed her advice and sat on the bench. The garden house was neat. Soon everyone, including April, came here and started to eat.

"That place is awesome! I glad we found it." said James. He didn't notice that while he was talking, Bernard took one of the mushrooms right from his plate. Tess giggled.

Soon we finished our dinner and started to do our own buisness. A few people went for a walk in the sanatorium and decided to just seat on the bench and relax. God, it feels like nothing happened. Like there are no creepers, no horror, no fright.

After 5 minutes I stood up. I think that a walk right now will be good. I came around Tess.

"Wanna go for a walk?" I asked.

"Sorry, but I'm kinda busy now. Maybe, another day?" she smiled.

"Okay. Seeya!" I answered. I took one of the narrow lanes that led to the other housings. The weather was good today. Everything was silent, except little birds flying and singing in the upper branches of trees. The wind swingled my hair. I contentedly closed my eyes, when suddenly I heard a strange noise.

What's this, huh? Sounds like a groan. It's probably just another walker. But it sounds kinda strange... Alright, calm down, Gregory. Don't let your curiousity kill you.

[Examine the source of the noise] or [Keep walking]

• edited June 2014

Damn you curiousity!

[Examine the source of the noise]

By the way, can someone tell me if they see my comment please? Because I have huge issues to post things lately.

Episode 2 - One Of Us [Part 1/5] One week later... It was windy. I could feel that autumn is coming. Stefan had a calendar, that says

• [Examine the source of the noise]

Episode 2 - One Of Us [Part 1/5] One week later... It was windy. I could feel that autumn is coming. Stefan had a calendar, that says

• edited June 2014

Damn...we just gotta find out!!

[Examine the source of the noise]

• NO DON'T GO! [Keep walking]

WE DON'T WANT GREGORY TO DIE, WE WANT HIM TO KNOW HOW GOOD OF A GUY SIPS IS, IT'S GOING TO BE GOOD 'N' GAY.

• Well, we already see what is going to be. Oh well!

[Keep walking]

• edited June 2014

I know two meaning of word "gay". And I'm not sure which one did you use...

Alt text

NO DON'T GO! [Keep walking] WE DON'T WANT GREGORY TO DIE, WE WANT HIM TO KNOW HOW GOOD OF A GUY SIPS IS, IT'S GOING TO BE GOOD 'N' GAY.

• The non-homosexual version.

I know two meaning of word "gay". And I'm not sure which one did you use...

• edited June 2014

Thank God. No homosexual things for Gregory, because...

SPOILERS!!!

...Greg is getting dat puss in Chapter 5.

The non-homosexual version.

• No one die because of sound, I think...

NO DON'T GO! [Keep walking] WE DON'T WANT GREGORY TO DIE, WE WANT HIM TO KNOW HOW GOOD OF A GUY SIPS IS, IT'S GOING TO BE GOOD 'N' GAY.

Let's find out who's been ringing those bells, and fuckin' with us!

• Well, it could be a walker... Who knows.

ualexen92 posted: »

No one die because of sound, I think...

• Sips needs some puss too, his moto is frickin' "Big Money, Big Women, Big Fun."

Thank God. No homosexual things for Gregory, because... SPOILERS!!! ...Greg is getting dat puss in Chapter 5.

• edited June 2014

I'll find them and ring their motherfucking bell for 'em!

[Examine the source of the noise] Let's find out who's been ringing those bells, and fuckin' with us!

• Oh, nice idea. I can already see him flirting with a girl in the group and she is like "eeew" :D

Sips needs some puss too, his moto is frickin' "Big Money, Big Women, Big Fun."

• WAT? Aren't they into people in their mid fourties?

Oh, nice idea. I can already see him flirting with a girl in the group and she is like "eeew"

• When is the next episode coming up? I'm excited!

I'll find them and ring their motherfucking bell for 'em!

• Well... not everyone. The oldest girl in the group is 24, so Sips may be a little too old for them.

WAT? Aren't they into people in their mid fourties?

• Ain't nobody got time for age.

Well... not everyone. The oldest girl in the group is 24, so Sips may be a little too old for them.

• It's 8:17 pm in my country now. I'll close the voting at 11 pm, go to sleep and write the chapter tomorrow. Sorry for waiting, buddy.

When is the next episode coming up? I'm excited!

• ignore the sound go away and you will be stabbed in the back by someone

Well, it could be a walker... Who knows.

• Voting is closed! Gregory will examine the source of the noise. I'll start writing Chapter 2 now. SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS!

• All the surprises, sooner or later I will get a cake made out of rice thrown at me! ._.

Voting is closed! Gregory will examine the source of the noise. I'll start writing Chapter 2 now. SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.