Interactive fanfiction "A Brave New World" [FINISHED]

Comments

• NEXT TIME ON A BRAVE NEW WORLD

Big gates protected this place from unwanted guests, but it wasn't hard to get over them. About five creepers pushed the gates with strength, trying to destroy them. But the gates were built solid. "STONE MOUNTAIN SCHOOL" - big letters said on the gates.

"I wonder if someone is still there." I said.

"I hope so, because I don't waste my bullets on cleaning this area if nothing is there." answered James. Bernard growled.

"Who are you? What do you want from us?!" asked Chris.

"YOU WILL REGRET MESSING WITH US, ASSHOLES! WE'LL BE BACK, DON'T FUCKING WORRY ABOUT IT!" they yelled.

"We have to do something!" whispered the tall lad. He and his friend wre shaking in fear, the others didn't look brave too.

"Why didn't you step in for her?" I asked angrily. Boy just receded, mumbling something.

"I-, I-, I have to s-save myself! I'm sorry!" he begged. I looked at him severely.

"Well, be ready to save yourself now."

EPISODE 3 - BEYOND THE FEAR

• Fantastic Episode!! Can't wait for Episode 3!!!

• Daaamn, bro! Tess wants the D!

I'm starting to ship Gress - Gregory + Tess ;)

• Spiderman, Spiderman,
    Does whatever a spider can
    Spins a web, any size,
    Catches thieves just like flies
    Look Out!
    Here comes the SpiderGregory.

Episode 2 - One Of Us [Part 5/5] (?) You chose to kill Spark. "Well, we are kind people, Spark. We really want you to be happy just li

• Yo InKennyWeTrust.
    Two questions:

• Why isn't April being burried?
    • Where did Emiline go?

NEXT TIME ON A BRAVE NEW WORLD Big gates protected this place from unwanted guests, but it wasn't hard to get over them. About five creep

• CREDITS WITH THIS SONG PLAYING:

Written by.
    InKennyWeTrust.

Inspired by The Walking Dead.

Cast:
    None.

Special Thanks:
    Everyone on the thread.
    InKennyWeTrust.
    Telltalegames.
    AMC.
    Google.

Sorry, I just had to :D

NEXT TIME ON A BRAVE NEW WORLD Big gates protected this place from unwanted guests, but it wasn't hard to get over them. About five creep

• Add new character in episode 3! :D PS. That was EPIC!

1. Because April is a mess - her organs are all out and shit. It's hard to move her and it's gross. Same goes for Stefan.

2. Emiline will be in the next episode.

Yo InKennyWeTrust. Two questions: * Why isn't April being burried? * Where did Emiline go?

• There will be quite a few new characters in EP3. PLOT TWIST! There will also be three characters from The Walking Dead.

Shumisha posted: »

Add new character in episode 3! PS. That was EPIC!

• edited June 2014

Oooh, nice, game characters :D

Or TV Show ones, I dunno...

There will be quite a few new characters in EP3. PLOT TWIST! There will also be three characters from The Walking Dead.

• Is episode 3 part 1 coming up today?

• But they could at least make a grave for them? No? :-(

#JusticeForApril

* Because April is a mess - her organs are all out and shit. It's hard to move her and it's gross. Same goes for Stefan. * Emiline will be in the next episode.

• ...and now Tess is going to die.

Episode 2 - One Of Us [Part 5/5] (?) You chose to kill Spark. "Well, we are kind people, Spark. We really want you to be happy just li

• Yeah, I'll start writing it now.

Is episode 3 part 1 coming up today?

• GREG IS GETTING DAT PUSS TONIGHT

Crips posted: »

Daaamn, bro! Tess wants the D! I'm starting to ship Gress - Gregory + Tess

• HELL YEAH

GREG IS GETTING DAT PUSS TONIGHT

• Episode 3 - Beyond The Fear [Part 1/5]

The town was empty.

We couldn't see anyone alive on the streets. I still remember how there was a lot of people, bumping into eachother, running to work. And now I could see only dust on everything and old newspapers driven by the wind. On one of them there was a huge headline: "GOVERNMENT IS TAKING CARE OF THE UNKNOWN VIRUS". Huh, how ironic is that. Where is our government now?

"It's impossible to imagine that once there were so many people..." finally spoke James. I sighed.

"That's for sure." I answered. We borrowed a bag of canned food that was left in the town. Seems like most people took everything they can and were evacuated, that's why there is a lot of stuff left in here. I'm glad there's no one else that could take this. Our next goal was the pharmacy - we needed medicaments. Bernard came with us - he suddenly discovered his talent in finding food by its smell. And, of course, James just couldn't leave him alone.

"Look," I said. "can you see that big building? I think it's a school and it has a closed yard. The pharmacy is right behind it, but roads to it are full of creepers. Getting round it will take toomuch time and it is also not that safe. And to pass the yard you need to kill only few creepers. We might also check out the school foor something useful. How's the plan?" I asked.

"Sounds legit. Let's go!" agreed James. We quickly reached the school.

Big gates protected this place from unwanted guests, but it wasn't hard to get over them. About five creepers pushed the gates with strength, trying to destroy them. But the gates were built solid. "STONE MOUNTAIN SCHOOL" - big letters said on the gates.

"I wonder if someone is still there." I said.

"I hope so, because I don't waste my bullets on cleaning this area if nothing is there." answered James. Bernard growled. I grabbed my bat and finished one of the creepers. James took his gun and shot three of them. I killed another monster. The gates were now clear.

"There's no way we could open them. We need to get over the gates." said Hodge. He lifted Bernard up and let him jump over. Then we both passed the gates. I heard doings behind me and saw that creepers, led by our noisy gunshots, approached us. But gates were still closed, so there was nothing to be afraid of.

We entered the school and found out that it was as empty as the town. Abandoned schools are always creepy. I shivered. The quick research got us a few useful things from the school trauma center. We found aspirin, painkiller and some bandages. Great, but not enough. I also found a book in the classroom - "A Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley. That's even more ironic than a newspaper. I know that Arabella loves to read and I decided to borrow it. Arabella.... As Zed told me, she's still too weak. Maybe a book will cheer her up.

There was only one room left - a gym. There should be something that could work as a weapon. We didn't run low on weapons, but there's never enough defense, right? Sadly, the room was locked. When I tried to unlock it, I heard James.

"They opened the gates." he said. "We chould get out of here."

"If they opened them, it means nothing. It's going to take them a long time to realize that the door is the enter, to break it, to reach us... Don't even think about it. We got a lot of time. Calm down." I answered. Goddamn lock! Can't open it.

"Never. Underestimate. Creepers. They'll get here faster then you think they will." he didn't agree. I sighed.

"What's up will the worries? When did you become so paranoid? Jesus, you're just making it worse! I'm already nervous because of the lock and now you with your paranoid shit." I said. Hodge frowned.

"Paranoid? I'm speaking the motherucking truth! Screw this weapons, we get the hell outta here!" he yelled.

[Leave the place] or [Wait a little bit].

• [Leave the place]

Episode 3 - Beyond The Fear [Part 1/5] The town was empty. We couldn't see anyone alive on the streets. I still remember how there was

• [Wait a little bit]

Episode 3 - Beyond The Fear [Part 1/5] The town was empty. We couldn't see anyone alive on the streets. I still remember how there was

• [Wait a little bit]

• [Leave the place]

• I'll follow what my character wants [Leave the place]

• Let's just [leave the place] and go to the pharmacy. Fuck weapons, medicaments are important.

jameshodge posted: »

I'll follow what my character wants [Leave the place]

• [Wait a little bit]

• [Wait a little bit]

• 4 people vote for staying, 4 people vote for leaving. One more comment and I'll close the voting!

• [Wait a little bit] I wanna see what happens.

• [Wait a little bit]

• Alright, the voting is closed. Gregory will wait. It is late now, so I'll get to sleep SOON and write the chapter in the morning.

• Sorry for waiting, bros. Turned out that this morning I had to do a lot of stuff, so this chapter will be late. I'll go having dinner in 20 minutes, and after this I'll write the chapter (I HOPE MY DAD WON'T TAKE MY COMPUTER).

• Episode 3 - Beyond The Fear [Part 2/5]

(?) You chose to wait and unlock the door.

"STOP. I'm not leaving this place. Yes, we don't have to wait until shit gets real, but it will get real in a very long time. Calm down, I've got everything under control." I said. James sighed.

"Okay. But if something happens, I won't save your ass." he mumbled. I just giggled. I turned my head to look at the windows and heard moaning from the street. It means that creepers aren't in the buiding yet. God, and James is paranoid about it. Everything is okay. But once I turned my head back to the door to keep unlocking it, the door suddenly opened. BAM! I felt heavy door smashing my face and pushing me to the floor. Jesus, that hurts! A tall, fair haired guy stood in the doorway, yelling and waving his bat.

"YOU WON'T DO NOTHING THIS TIME!" he screamed. Bernard jumped on the guy and bit him in the leg. Boy fell down with a scream. When I tried to stand up, I saw that there were eight children and one men in the room. They looked scared. One of the girls stood up and ran to the guy.

"JOSHUA, GODDAMNIT!" she said. "What were you thinking about?"

"No time for speaking, baby! They're here to kill us!" he answered and tried to hit me with a bat, but I quickly got up and raised up my hands.

"We don't want to kill you! We wre just searching the school. We thought that we could find something useful as a weapon in the gym. Seems like you found it first." I tried to calm him down. James called Bernard back and husky reluctantly approached its owner. "You're all so young. Are you the students of the school? How old are you anyway?"

"I'm Megan and I'm 16. That's my boyfriend Joshua, he's two years older. That tan guy in everything black is Elian, he's 14. The boy sitting next, skinny, tan and black haired is Kevin - he's 15. Artie, dude in Adidas clothes, and cute nerdy girl Erica are as same age as Kevin. Lad in the bue hoodie is Willy, he's 13. Those two tall dorks are Ben and Travis. And the man is David Parker, our teacher. That's all, I think." Megan spoke.

"Wow, there's a lot of you." said James.

"There... There were m-more of us." said Ben quietly.

I heard a lot of moans downstairs. Damnit, they're already here! A few children noticed it too.

"We gotta get out of here!" I said, running to the corridors. James and Bernard quickly followed me.

"No! Don't leave us here!" begged Erica.

"Excuse me, but it seems like I missed the part when you became our problem!" James said skeptically. But children looked weak and sad, leaving them here would be a crime. I looked at Hodge. He understood what I'm thinking about and sighed. "Fine, let's get this over with."

Everyone took wnat they have and quickly ran out of the school. We avoided them, leaving through the bolt-hole, but streets were already full. No way we can reach the pharmacy! We had no other choice, so we left the city behind, leading kids to our camp.

We reached it pretty fast, because the sanatorium wasn't that far. Everyone got out of their rooms to meet us, but once they saw a crowd of children behind us, amused looks on their faces slowly disappeared.

"I hope it's a fucking joke." said Sips.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You were supposed to bring medicaments and other things, not more mouths to feed and care about!" he replied angrily.

"We won't bother you, sir! We just need some help and you will never see us again!" said Travis. Ben nodded, agreeing with him. Chris sighed.

"They are kids! We cannot let them live on their own, alone! They are our future!" disagreed Tess.

"Firstly, they have an adult to look for them. Secondly, do you know our situation with supplies? I'll give you a hint - it's BAD. We barely have enough food for 10 people, what do you think will happen if those guys will join us?" Chris argued. "I'm not a barbarian, of course, I won't kick them out. We have plenty of rooms here, so they can stay for the night. We can even give them a little bit of food. But in the morning they'll have to leave. We're not capable to keep care of THAT many people."

"Chris does have a point. Letting them join us will be too risky." said Emiline.

[Let them join the group] or [Let them spend the night here].

• WE'RE MEETING AGAIN, BEN.

[Let them spend the night here] just because of Ben and Travis.

• [Wait a little bit]

Let's not get hasty. Maybe we can find something.

• Pretty hard to choose D:

I'm in the story now!! giggles rolls on the floor
    OH GOD.

[Let them spend the night here.]

Episode 3 - Beyond The Fear [Part 2/5] (?) You chose to wait and unlock the door. "STOP. I'm not leaving this place. Yes, we don't hav

• ** [Let them spend the night here]**

SLEEPOVER!

Woo!

Episode 3 - Beyond The Fear [Part 2/5] (?) You chose to wait and unlock the door. "STOP. I'm not leaving this place. Yes, we don't hav

• I might seem like an asshole, and I am, I just.. We're all frickin' hungry ain't we? We can let them stay for the night.. Sorry Ben.. Also, Travis, you dad was special forces, you can make it!

[Let them spend the night here]

I once again agree with Sips.

• Too late, bro.

Azlyn posted: »

[Wait a little bit] Let's not get hasty. Maybe we can find something.

• SPOILER ALERT! Ben will be Ben as usual. Well, you know what I mean.

Crips posted: »

WE'RE MEETING AGAIN, BEN. [Let them spend the night here] just because of Ben and Travis.

• Yeah, i noticed.

Sorry, i'm late, but i checked the last chapter, so it's okay, i'm in sync now.

Too late, bro.

• *Sis

Too late, bro.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.