Interactive fanfiction "A Brave New World" [FINISHED]

Comments

• Leave him in the woods

• Please don't tell me Emiline and/or Spark gets hurt by this decision D:

Oh, didn't notice that. I'll fix it.

• [Leave him in the woods]

• 6 people vote for leaving him and 6 people vote to spare him. I'll wait a little bit longer for a final decision.

• [Spare him]

6 people vote for leaving him and 6 people vote to spare him. I'll wait a little bit longer for a final decision.

• Spare him.

• Alright, the voting is closed. Gregory will spare him. I'll start writing a chapter now. SUDDEN NEWS! I am taking part in the writing contest tomorrow, so there will be only one chapter. Sorry! And also, submission box is closed now.

P.S 400th comment, bitches!

• edited June 2014

Episode 2 - One Of Us [Part 4/5]

(?) You chose to spare Fredo.

"Wait a second. Are you really sure that he is the killer? If the knife is his that doesn't mean anything. We should think this through before doing something." I said. Josh smiled in agreement.

"That actually makes sense." said Alice. "Spark told us that he lost Fredo. But how we know if this is true?"

"Excuse me, but why should I lie? And why do you think I'm the killer? I never had a reason to kill someone and Fredo almost murdered me." Spark resented.

"I'M NOT LYING TOO! BELIEVE ME!" cried Fredo.

"One of you says the truth and it's impossible to find out who exactly. You are both suspected." noticed Tess. Spark frowned.

"We can lock the both in a room for a day or two. If murders will continue, then they're innocent. If they will stop... then we will have to go deeper." I said severely.

"Sounds like a nice idea to me." agreed Devin. We tied them both, but before this, Fredo asked me if they can say last few words to Stefan. I allowed them to do this. They leaned over his body and spoke something. Maybe our suspects are wrong...

We locked them in one of the rooms and made sure they won't escape. All of the males should have been guarding their room in rotation. Alice and Arabella should have been bringing food to them.

The night was really restless. I never had insomnia before, but I just couldn't close my eyes. James couldn't sleep either so we decided to switch with current guardians, because they were pretty tired. Hodge brought Bernard with him. It was 5 o'clock in the morning already, but everyone was still asleep. We got used to wake up early in our camp, so when it was 7 o'clock some people were already awake. 20 minutes after, Arabella and Alice brought food for prisoners and us.

"How are they?" Alice asked.

"I have no idea." I said while opening the door. The creak was heard and the door opened. Arabella dropped her salver.

Fredo was lying in a puddle of blood. His chest was tore apart and organs were spilling out. Spark was maniacally looked at us, holding Fredo's knife covered in blood.

He rushed to Alice and plunged his knife in Alice's neck, cutting out a big piece of meat. Alice fell down with a bleeding neck, beating in agony. Arabella tried to grab her weapon, but that fast sonuvabitch stabbed her for a few times in a chest. SHIT! I took my gun and shot, but I missed. Spark stabbed me in my hand, making me drop my gun, and were ready to stab me again when Bernard jumped on him and bit him. Spark yelled and fell down. James approached him, pointing his gun at Spark.

"DON'T MOVE, ASSHOLE!" he said angrily. Killer just laughed.

I held my bleeding hand, slowly slipping down. Urgh, that hurts! It felt like someone set thousands fires on my hand. I quickly took of my jacket and tried to tie my hand to stop the blood.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" Tess ran to me. I tried to stand up.

"Well, I'm not in the best shape. Coulda been worse - he tried to stab me again." I said by a narrow margin. Tess helped me to stand up. Few blood drops were still coming down my hand. I hardly walked to see what is going on.

"Where are the girls?" I asked.

"Alice is dead. Zed took Arabella to heal her. He said that she is still alive." James answered. "She is tough for her age. She'll be alright. I'm sure of it."

"Fucking idiots! Too bad you weren't enough stupid to kill Fredo as a suspect. Huh, I did it for you!" Spark laughed. "I WANT TO SPILL GUTS FROM EVERYONE'S BODY IN HERE! EVERYBODY! TO FEEL THE FUCKING BLOOD ON MY FUCKING HANDS!" he yelled.

"He's crazy." said Devin.

"I know what you want to do. You wanna kill me. Revenge for this people. DO IT! COME ON, SATISFY YOUR KILLING NEEDS! I WILL DIE WITH A SMILE JUST BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU ARE HAPPY TO KILL ME!" he screamed.

"You know what to do. I trust you." said Tess. I could feel her hand touching mine.

[Kill him], [Leave him in the woods] or [Spare him].

• Yeah, I know that the choice is the same. But I'm interested if you'll change your decision or not. Did you spare Fredo just because you weren't sure if he is a killer? Or you're a kind hearted?

• That mother fucker..
    Don't even think, just kill him.
    [Kill him]
    [Kill him]
    [Kill him]

Episode 2 - One Of Us [Part 4/5] (?) You chose to spare Fredo. "Wait a second. Are you really sure that he is the killer? If the knife

• [Kill him]

Even though I'd like to spare his life in order to prove him wrong, I think he's far too dangerous to be left alive.

Episode 2 - One Of Us [Part 4/5] (?) You chose to spare Fredo. "Wait a second. Are you really sure that he is the killer? If the knife

• [Kill him]

No mercy for the truly evil.

• Both.
    Fredo was begging for mercy and crying like a child.

Spark was insulting us, and basically acting like he isn't afraid to die. HIm hurting those girls was the last straw for me.

Yeah, I know that the choice is the same. But I'm interested if you'll change your decision or not. Did you spare Fredo just because you weren't sure if he is a killer? Or you're a kind hearted?

• [Feed him to his zombified victims] which sadly isn't a choice, so I'll just go with... [Spare him] if we kill him we are no better than himself.

• I wasn't convinced that Fredo did it, to be honest. He was crying and begging for his live and overall he was too pathetic to be a real killer.

Spark on the other hand is completely deranged and he will continue to kill the group if he is left alive.

Yeah, I know that the choice is the same. But I'm interested if you'll change your decision or not. Did you spare Fredo just because you weren't sure if he is a killer? Or you're a kind hearted?

• Fredo didn't have the look, I chose to leave him in the forest, only because I knew he could come back to us.

• No better than him? At least we didn't murder two people in cold blood with no remorse, there are sometimes when a person just deserves to die.

[Feed him to his zombified victims] which sadly isn't a choice, so I'll just go with... [Spare him] if we kill him we are no better than himself.

• Nobody deserves to die, expect for Spark, and I really just want to feed him to his zombified victims, sadly that isn't an option, so I'll just spare him so he can be devoured later.

No better than him? At least we didn't murder two people in cold blood with no remorse, there are sometimes when a person just deserves to die.

• [Kill him]

Whatever, he'll be smiling and enjoying it, but at least won't be a pain in the asshole

• Ah, shit, I didn't really pay attention to your comment. I thought you meant "let him stick around"
    Sorry.

Nobody deserves to die, expect for Spark, and I really just want to feed him to his zombified victims, sadly that isn't an option, so I'll just spare him so he can be devoured later.

• [Kill him]

• Nice,i wonder what happen if we choose [Push off Spark] in chp 1?

• edited June 2014

I KNEW FREDO WAS INNOCENT!

[KILL THAT FUCKER]

#JusticeForApril

• [Kill him] Execution-style!!!!!

• NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.

Ah, shit, I didn't really pay attention to your comment. I thought you meant "let him stick around" Sorry.

• Dammit! I was just about to submit my character!

Yeah, but be fast - character submission box wil close SOON.

• [Kill him]

Painfully, just like he did to his victims.

• [Shoot the fucker]

• edited June 2014

[Feed him to his zombified victims] it worth a shot but [Spare him] is more coooler whay

• Shoot him over, and over again untiill there is no more body

• Hey guys, so...sorry for the advertising, but my fan fiction didn't have enough time to gain a following before all the fan fiction threads got moved. Obviously the people here actually like fan fictions so I will advertise it here. It's called Episode 1: Times Once Lived. http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/73348/episode-1-times-once-lived. It would mean a lot to me if you guys would check it out.

• [Kill him], that's what you get for killing my character!

• Yeah, it;s okay. I'll probably check it out.

Hey guys, so...sorry for the advertising, but my fan fiction didn't have enough time to gain a following before all the fan fiction threads

• The voting is closed! Gregory will kill Spark. As I said, today will be only one chapter. Sorry, bros.

• Fuck I missed it :( I would have voted to leave him in the woods (again) beacause I don't want to give him the satisfaction of kill him.

The voting is closed! Gregory will kill Spark. As I said, today will be only one chapter. Sorry, bros.

• Exciting news, everyone! Today will be two chapters. I am starting to write the first one now.

• I hope the death is brutal!

The voting is closed! Gregory will kill Spark. As I said, today will be only one chapter. Sorry, bros.

• Alrighty, let me get some popcorn :D
    Can't wait for Spark to be killed.

Exciting news, everyone! Today will be two chapters. I am starting to write the first one now.

• And then you'll say ''Surpise mothafucka'' and only one chapter will be put XD

Just kidding, I'm excited

Exciting news, everyone! Today will be two chapters. I am starting to write the first one now.

• Episode 2 - One Of Us [Part 5/5]

(?) You chose to kill Spark.

"Well, we are kind people, Spark. We really want you to be happy just like everyone else! And that's why I'll do you an amazing grace and let your brains spill on the floor." I said. Spark didn't answer. He just giggled. Chris passed me the gun.

"Do it." he whispered. I took it. I could still feel the pain in my left hand and I could admit that I am feeling weak. My other hand was shaking. But it didn't matter now. I aimed for the head and closed my eyes. I pulled the trigger and a loud shot was heard. I passed the gun back to Chris and tried to avoid looking at Spark. I turned around and went to Zed, so he could heal my hand.

I never killed a person before.

Zed's "hospital" was near. I walked into the room and saw Arabella lying on the berth. She looked even more pale than she was, just like a corpse. But her chest was slowly getting up and down - she was breathing. She is alive! Her chest was covered in blood-soaked bandages. I came a little closer and looked at her. I hope she will be alright.

"She'll be fine, don't worry. Well, physically." said Zed, almost coming out of nowhere. I winced. Man, you scared me. "It took me a while to get her back to normal, but she should be okay. You came with your hand?"

"Yes. I stopped the blood, but I'm afraid of the infection." I answered. Zed rinsed it with water and treated the wound with peroxide. It was PAINFUL. I clenched my teeth and tried to be patient.

"Huh, you actually did stop the blood. Where did you learn to do that?" asked the doctor.

"Me and my dad used to go camping a lot. He's a total survavilist. He knew a lot of things and taught me them when I was a kid. I never did them before, ony knew in theory. But you see, it was useful." I smiled. "He is in Canada. I wonder if he is still alive... Well, he is too tough to die."

Zed bandaged my hand.

"That's all, I think. We are low on medicaments, so I cannot get you any painkillers. Sorry." he said. I said goodbye adn walked away. My hand still hurted, but I kew that there's nothing I could do. When I'll get back to normal, we should think about getting back in the town and do a raid on one of the pharmacies.

I approached the good old garden house, our meeting place. A few people were there. Sips was just resting, Josh played around the garden house, Devyn and Devin talked about something, Tess sat on a bench. Everyone acted like nothing happened. I joined them.

"So, how are you?" I asked.

"Fine, I think. There will be a funeral in 2 hours. Fredo and Alice will be buried." said Devyn. "They weren't too disfigured so their burial is possible." I calmly nodded. We never had funerals before. God, so many people are dying...

"You have a second, Greg? I wanna talk." asked Tess. I silently nodded. We stood up and went behind the housing.

"Are you okay? You don't look well. Physically and mentally." she said.

"If you're talking about my hand, then I'll be fine. It will heal soon." I answered. "And about that moment back in the room... Everything is fine. I just... Never killed people before. Even people who deserve it." I sighed. Tess looked at me sympathetically at first, but the smiled.

"With great power comes great responsability." she said calmly.

"Great power? Do you know who you're talking to?" I laughed. But the look on my face quickly changed, when I suddenly felt Tess' lips touching my cheek. I couldn't say anything. I was filled with a strange but pleasant feeling inside.

"I do." whispered Tess.

She walked back to the garden house, leaving me dazed and confused.

[YOUR CHOICES]

Courage - You chose to examine the source of the noise.

Protection - You agreed with Chris to apply safety measures.

Mercy - You spared Fredo.

Righteousness - You killed Spark.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.