Interactive fanfiction "A Brave New World" [FINISHED]

Comments

• Six what?

Six people who'll survive this episode?

Six people will die?

Six japanese water lillies will save our heroes?

Six minutes left to zombies attacking the bandits? I'm curious!

Nope. There will be six- OOPS I ALMOST SAID A SPOILER!

• Six spoilers THAT I WON'T TELL YOU!

Crips posted: »

Six what? Six people who'll survive this episode? Six people will die? Six japanese water lillies will save our heroes? Six minutes left to zombies attacking the bandits? I'm curious!

• IF SIPS DIE.. I'LL KILL PUTIN!

Six spoilers THAT I WON'T TELL YOU!

• Just kidding, I won't kill him, I like the name Putin.

IF SIPS DIE.. I'LL KILL PUTIN!

• Ooh, interesting...Six spoilers is a lot.

Will shit hit the fan? :D

Six spoilers THAT I WON'T TELL YOU!

• Fuckin' Putin' it in the box.

• Alt text

IF SIPS DIE.. I'LL KILL PUTIN!

• A lot of shit.

Crips posted: »

Ooh, interesting...Six spoilers is a lot. Will shit hit the fan?

• "Putin" is a surname, bro.

Just kidding, I won't kill him, I like the name Putin.

• Alt text

"Putin" is a surname, bro.

• edited June 2014

I am not kid, I don't hate Ben, but I HATE STUPIDITY THAT MAKE YOU KILL

What's up with all the hate to Ben? All kids did it.

• That's what I'm talking about. All the kids from the group were stupid.

ualexen92 posted: »

• Alt text

Ben is the BEST "hidden/stealth/undercover" villain thence.

• Well, the fact is that Ben repeatedly proved that he is too dumb to live. For the other kids it's the first time we see them doing something stupid. With Ben, we know that he always screws up.

That's what I'm talking about. All the kids from the group were stupid.

• NOW PROFFF THAT HES EVIL

Alt text

Well, the fact is that Ben repeatedly proved that he is too dumb to live. For the other kids it's the first time we see them doing something stupid. With Ben, we know that he always screws up.

• [Fight the bandits. High risk.]

• [Fight the bandits. High risk.]

We'll probably die now, but we can't just give them up for dead! ):

Episode 3 - Beyond The Fear [Part 3/5] (?) You chose to let them spend the night. I turned around to the kids. They looked at me with

• IF I DON'T SURVIVE I AT LEAST WANT SIPS TO SURVIVE

[Fight the bandits. High risk.] JUST LET SIPS LIVE, PLEASE!

• I just

EVERYTIME A NEW CHAPTER IS UP

Alt text

• [Fight the Bandits. High Risk]

• The bandits made the biggest mistake of their lives! It's too late for those shitheads, we ain't giving second chances!
    [Fight the bandits. High risk.]

Episode 3 - Beyond The Fear [Part 3/5] (?) You chose to let them spend the night. I turned around to the kids. They looked at me with

• And so we wait...

• Voting is closed. THE GROUP WILL FIGHT THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS! But remember, that this is really risky. I'm just saying. The chapter will be soon!

• Repeating the fact that it is risky means a lot of characters will die.

Brace yourselves, people. This bastard is a mass-murderer.

Voting is closed. THE GROUP WILL FIGHT THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS! But remember, that this is really risky. I'm just saying. The chapter will be soon!

• HELL YEAH!

Alt text

Azlyn posted: »

Repeating the fact that it is risky means a lot of characters will die. Brace yourselves, people. This bastard is a mass-murderer.

• edited June 2014

Episode 3 - Beyond The Fear [Episode 4/5]

(?) You chose to fight the bandits.

"We're risking everyday now just because we live." I said. "We cannot let them get these kids." I took my gun out. Everyone prepared their weapons. I heard noisy feet outside.

"They are here. Prepare you weapons! When they will come too close, jump out and try to get them." said Devyn.

"Jesus, where the fuck did they go?" asked one of the bandits. We could hear their voices pretty near to us - it means that they are passing the corridor. I held my gun tightly. They're getting closer...

"I doubt they hid that good. Jordan and his people are already searching for the kids. They are boneless, I'm sure they will raise the white flag once he'll find them." another bandit replied. Now's the time!

I jumped out and shot at those guys. I got one right in the head, and the other one took a bullet in his neck. In a fit of rage, another bandit took a pistol and tried to kill me, but Devyn jumped on him and plunged her dagger in him. A bandit fell. Two other guys tried to run away, but Zed and Tess shot them in the backs.

"Outside, quick! We shoud see what's going on!" said Tess and we all ran out. We hid behind the garden house and saw that bandits already got Ben, Travis, Mr Parker, Erica and Megan. They held a gun to their heads. I could hear children's sobs.

"THAT'S ONLY A HALF OF THE YOUTH! GIVE US THE OTHERS OR WE WON'T SHOW YOU ANY MERCY!" bandits yelled. Only then I noticed that they got Emiline, Sips, Josh and James. I knew that they could kill them any second.

"Fuck that!" whispered Devin. He sticked out his gun and made three shots in one of the bandits. He didn't make a headshot, but I'm pretty sure that this guy won't wake up anymore. Good one, Devin.

"I GUESS WE HAVE TO DO IT THE HARD WAY!" said the bandit. He grabbed Emiline's hair and dragged her to the center of the glade. He pointed a gun at her head. "THAT'S MY LAST WARNING!"

But then suddenly Emiline plunged her teeth in his hand. We heard his screams and bone-crunching. Few seconds after, bandit dropped his gun, crying in pain, and pulled back his hand. I could see blood gushing from a small stump that he could earlier call a finger. Emiline's face was full of blood and and she spitted out on the grass a whole human finger. A HUMAN FINGER! Bandit fell down bleeding, but after this we heard a loud shot and Emiline fell down too with a bullethole in her head. Everyone gasped.

"WE CAN CONTINUE IF YOU WANT!" they said. I saw a little crowd of other teens coming out.

"We give up!" said Kevin. They slowly approached the bandits. NO, THEY CANT'T DO IT!

"Stop it! Get back here! You can't give up like this!" said Tess to the teens. Right after her scream, a bullet flew in a few millimeters of her head. Another sudden shot kicked bandit's brains out. Three terrified men lost their life too.

"Who is shooting?" asked Zed.

"No fucking idea." answered Devyn.

"Arabella." I whispered.

Now, a properly constructed row of scared people turned into a mess. Bernard, earlier chained with a leash, broke out free and caught a bandit in a powerful grip of his teeth. One of the teens found a knife and stabbed few people in the leg. Joshua tried to finish one raider with a bat, but a bullet quickly went through his head.

"JOSHUA!" screamed Megan in misery and hysteria, but she fell down too. I saw that all the other kids tried to run into the forest, but a new threat stopped them - creepers. Oh no, they came by gunshots! They already spilled Artie nad Willy's guts out. We ran from one hideaway to another and found Arabella with a sniper rifle and a bag of something there.

"Oh god, what are you doing here" I asked.

"Shut up! We have to get out of here, this place will be overrun by creepers in a very short time. I borrowed all the suppies I could find. Come on!" she said. We ran to the other alive people and tried to get away.

But we got in a trap.

A horde of hungry creepers slowly chased all the teens, pushing them down and tearing they bodies apart. The rest of inglorious bastards still had few people in captivity and didn't stop they attempts to kill us. Bullets were flying in the air, but there was only one thing we could do.

Only one...

[Fight bandits and save camp members] or [Fight creepers and save teens].

• Those fucking sons of bitches...

Episode 3 - Beyond The Fear [Episode 4/5] (?) You chose to fight the bandits. "We're risking everyday now just because we live." I sai

• [Fight bandits and save camp members]
    I want those bandits heads on silver plates for killing my character D:

Episode 3 - Beyond The Fear [Episode 4/5] (?) You chose to fight the bandits. "We're risking everyday now just because we live." I sai

• edited June 2014

Those fucking choices....My god. so hard to choose

[Fight Bandits and save Camp Members]

• [Fight bandits and save camp members] ...this was intense.

• edited June 2014

. . .

Let me just... Let me just TRY and be a good person, m'mkay?

[Fight creepers and save teens]

• [Fight bandits and save camp members] Sips first, everyone after.

• [Fight them bandits]

• Ben is the BENST.

Alt text

Ben is the BEST "hidden/stealth/undercover" villain thence.

• "Revenge: did you attack the bandits?"

• Oh my god, my character is pretty much the only student that didn't die.

[Fight Bandits]

Please don't die...

• If we just gave the kids up then none of this shit woulda happened. Look, we just killed 3 members of the group basically, the kids will end up in Lee's group anyway.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.