Interactive fanfiction "A Brave New World" [FINISHED]

Comments

• [Stay and save the people]

Episode 4 - Everything We Lost [Part 2/5] (?) You chose to help strangers. No, I cannot leave them like this! I took my gun and shot a

• I revealed Gregory's last name and no one even noticed this?! D:

• Alt text

I revealed Gregory's last name and no one even noticed this?!

• ''You're lying, Morgan.''

I revealed Gregory's last name and no one even noticed this?!

• NONONONOONONONONONOONONON DON'T.

• Devin nooooo ):

Episode 3 - Beyond Our Fear [Part 5/5] (?) You chose to save camp members. No, I won't let my friends die! I approached the nearest

• I'm stalking you by your window, Sonya.

• [Stay and save the people]

We can't just abandon them ):

Episode 4 - Everything We Lost [Part 2/5] (?) You chose to help strangers. No, I cannot leave them like this! I took my gun and shot a

• edited June 2014

[Stay and save the people]

• Well I'm pretty sure Zed is screwed or anyone else back at camp :'(

• The voting is closed! Gregory will stay and save the people. It's really late now and I'm kinda tired, but there's a possibility that tomorrow there will be only 1 or 2 chapters, so I have to write another chapter while I still can.

• You're lying, Morgan.

The voting is closed! Gregory will stay and save the people. It's really late now and I'm kinda tired, but there's a possibility that tomorrow there will be only 1 or 2 chapters, so I have to write another chapter while I still can.

• Episode 4 - Everything We Lost [Part 3/5]

(?) You chose to stay with the people.

"Fuck, Travis, you're not children anymore! Instead of begging me for help you could grab everything we can and get in a safe area!" I swore. Travis just mumbled something and ran away. Now our supplies are screwed. Great.

"Watch out, bro!" said another guy, killing a nearby walker. Fucking Travis, I almost died because of him. I used three more bullets from my gun and realized that there are none of them left. Creepers surrounded me, getting closer and closer. I winced. Is this how I'm going to die?

I felt a strong thrust that pushed me beyond this little crowd. I barely stood at my feet. When I rised my eyes I saw Sips, fighting this crowd with his bare hands. He did it, he pushed me!

"Get these people and leave this place! They need you! You are the leader!" he yelled. One of the creeper plunged his teeth into Chris' hand and I only saw a calm, unflappable look on his face.

"CHRIS, NO! GET HERE, GODDAMNIT!" I shouted. I didn't have a weapon too and I know it woud be a suicide, but I tried to combat these creepers and draw them from Sips, but all my attempts were pathetic. I watched in horror how creeper ripped out a big piece of meat, revealing Sips' collarbone. He covered the wound with his hand, that quickly was painted in red color from his rushing blood.

"It's okay... I'm alright..." he whispered, falling to his knees. I saw few tears in corners of his eyes. "I'm back. Back to my family.... I'm... going home..." he said his last words before I could see his body slowly disappearing in a huge mass of rotten monsters. I felt a lump in the throat. Why? I just why? I assembled my will into a fist and decided that I can't let anyone else die. We have to leave this before it goes too far. Like Chris said.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE, NOW!" I said taking away the group. I heard some more speeches about no bullets so our decision probably was the wisest. We ran back to our stay and saw Zed and Devin bravely fighting off creepers. People from other group grabbed them and we all ran away from this place. We stopped only after 5 minutes of running when we reached the meadow. I sat on the grass, trying to catch my breath and think about everything that happened. Tess sat down next to me.

"You are alright? Where is Sips?" she asked quietly. I sighed.

"I'm okay, sweetheart." I smiled. "And Sips.... He... got back to his family." I said. Tess looked down.

"Wait, where the hell are teens? And why the fuck we don't have any supplies?" resented Devyn. Devin looked at her with misery.

"They are both gone into the woods. I guess those kiddos just... took them. We were too busy fighting creepers to stop them." he said. Devyn was shocked.

"PIECES OF SHIT! I refuse to believe in this!" yelled Devyn. Arabella tried to calm her down.

"Well, I know that you've got problems and all this stuff, but seems like we're on the same boat here. How about us to introduce to eachother? Sticking out together makes sense now. I hope you're okay with this." spoke Bradley.

"Yeah, sure." I said. These guys seem nice.

"Alright, as you all know now, I'm Bradley O'Cart. That brown-haired guy with a shaved beard is Danny. He was a computer technician before all this. This guy with ear length black hair and green eyes is Brandon James Ferron. He's a quiet guy, but he's nice. And that dork in a suit is Ian. Yes, he always wears that suit." Ian frowned after these words. "And we have three girls here. Black haired and blue eyed girl in a blue t-shirt, holed jeans and hiking boots is Sky Smith. She's our main kickass. Girl in a purple sweater that you saved first is AC. She prefers to go by her initials. And the last one, with long light brown hair, blue eyes and a lot of freckles is Nicolette. She's creative, because she used to be an artist. That's alll, I think." he spoke. All people looked unique and interesting. Maybe we can get along.

"I'm Gregory Morgan, I used to study in Harvard Business School, but I'm originally from Canada. The blondie with green eyes is my friend Tess. Those two young people are Devin and his younger adopted sister Devyn. They're really good at fighting. This man with black slicked hair and in a coat is Zed, our doctor. The ginger haired kiddo is Arabella." I introduced everyone. "Oh, and husky is Bernard. His owner died rececntly and now we take care of the dog."

"A dog, a young girl, one-armed man, Canadians... You guys gor a motley crew." grinned Sky. "I'm, ahem, still not sure if we should get together, folks, but I don't think we got much of a choice."

"Where do you head?" asked Danny.

"Nowhere. We decided to stay in the woods." I replied.

"Really? We were heading North. We usually stay few nights in towns and them just keep moving. It's colder up North, so creepers get slower." said Danny.

"Actually, it makes sense. Sounds like a nice plan for me." said Arabella.

"And for me it sounds like bullshit." frowned Devyn.

"At least it's better than just stay in the same place. It's way too dangerous." disagreed AC. "We know it, believe me."

"I don't care what you know. I'm not following the compass needle." mumbled Devyn in answer.

"You say it like we would just put our asses down and stay here." resented Nicolette.

"Stop fighting! We should decide this together." said Tess. "What do you think, Greg?"

[Stay in the woods] or [Move up North].

• When am I going to be able to submit a new character? I aldready have one planned.

Episode 4 - Everything We Lost [Part 3/5] (?) You chose to stay with the people. "Fuck, Travis, you're not children anymore! Instead o

• I'll quote my earlier answer.

I still suck at adding new characters to my story, because each episodes contains only 5 chapters and I think that if I'll get too many characters, my fanfic will turn to shit. But in Season 2 there will be more chapters, and a situation in the story will need a lot of characters, so I'll try to keep the submission box open for a longer time.

Sorry, brah.

When am I going to be able to submit a new character? I aldready have one planned.

• So about Season 2? Fine with me, I liked Sips' death, Turpster is where's it at now.

I'll quote my earlier answer. I still suck at adding new characters to my story, because each episodes contains only 5 chapters and I

• [Move up North] we need to move all the time... find a save place.

Episode 4 - Everything We Lost [Part 3/5] (?) You chose to stay with the people. "Fuck, Travis, you're not children anymore! Instead o

• NOOOOOOOO, SIPS!

[Move up north] I guess.

• Sips died like a total badass, wrestling creepers and saving Greg.

[Move up North].

• I like how I said that, and BAM he's dead.

SIPS IS NOT DYING, EVEN MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, M'KAY IKWT?

• [Move up North].

We will meet Sjin up north.

• Erica is with Ben? ._. Bascialy im going to die since there is no Erica in TWD

I'll quote my earlier answer. I still suck at adding new characters to my story, because each episodes contains only 5 chapters and I

• Stay in the woods. Maybe Erica is away from the "shitbird" Ben.

• [Move up North]

• [Move up North]

• [Move up North]

• edited June 2014

"And for me it sounds like bullshit."
    Listen, vanilla ice!
    Sorry, I just couldn't resist.
    [Move up North]
    Bye, sips. You were a tough son of a bitch. :(

• Yep.

Shumisha posted: »

Erica is with Ben? ._. Bascialy im going to die since there is no Erica in TWD

• edited June 2014

Voting is closed! Gregory and his group will move North. Bad news, everyone! My mother convinced me to drive with her in the city and do a lot ot stuff and after this I also have a swimming training. It means that today there will be only one chapter. Sorry.

• Forgot to do this:

Alt text

• I'M BACK! But I feel like 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound sack, so I'll start to write new chapter only in an hour. Sorry, bros.

• I'm just gonna keep stalking this thread.

I'M BACK! But I feel like 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound sack, so I'll start to write new chapter only in an hour. Sorry, bros.

• That's okay.

On my fanfic, I said I'll write three chapters today, because I really wanted to. Then suddenly, lack of time and I wrote the first new chapter just now.

My God, fate's unbelievable sometimes

I'M BACK! But I feel like 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound sack, so I'll start to write new chapter only in an hour. Sorry, bros.

• Episode 4 - Everything We Lost [Part 4/5]

(?) You chose to move North.

"These guys are right. Moving North is a good idea. I'd rather follow that plan." I said. Devyn shrugged.

"Well, I cannot leave you here, sweetie!" she said mockingly. "I still don't approve it though."

"Whatever. It's a "yes" then." smiled Nicolette. "We've been through a lot of things for last hour but we shouldn't sit on our hands. It's not an option now. Let's go." she stood up, took her backpack and stood up.

"Give us a minute, please." said Zed.

Well, of course it was a metaphor. We rested for whole five minutes. My chest was promtly moving up and down, letting me absorb more fresh air after a long run. I looked at everyoe else. The other group was chipper and sober. My people were tired and disoriented. I could hear them heavily breathing. But amongst breathe I could hear creepers' moans. They are near. We need to get out of here.

"Come on, we gotta move. Creepers are faster than you think they are." I said. Brendon nodded.

We all stood up and took everything we had, even though we have not that much. I heard rumbling in my stomach. We need to think about searching for food. Now there are fourteen of us and we are weaker than we were before. We were too busy fighting monsters to remember about our bigger threat - hunger.

"Hey, Mr Enthusiasm, are you coming or what?" asked Tess with a chuckle. I noticed that everyone were already going. I quickly overtook them.

"I'm here, don't worry." I smiled to Tess. She smiled back. I sighed. I didn't talk to her since forever.

We all went forward into the mysterious maze of tall pines and insidous crows. It should turn to a field soon and I'm glad it will. I feel uncomfortable here.

Ian dropped some more branches into the bonfire. I was afraid that fire miight draw creepers to us, but it didn't. And that was for the best because right now bonfire is necessary. Ginger autumn covered everything in leaves and blew frozen winds that tilted spurts of flame. Big bonfire of different colors merged with the environment. We were sitting around it, warming up. Bonfires are good. I love them.

"So, guys, what is your story?" smiled Ian. But none of us shared his enthusiasm.

"We woud really like to tell your story, IF WE HAD ONE." murmured Devin.

"Oh, come on! Don't be so grumpy! We can tell you ours if you don't mind." Ian didn't appeased.

"Shut up, Ian." said Sky. A guy frowned and turned around.

"So be it." he said quietly and walked to the tent. Then he stopped and waited for a second. "Oh, thanks! I wish you good night too!" Ian said acrimoniously.

"Go to sleep already." replied Danny. Ian snorted and took his place at the tent. AC smiled a little bit. Brendon only sighed.

"I don't want to seem as annoying as he is, but he had a good question. Do you, folks, have a story?" asked Bradley.

"Well, everyone has different storied. We all met at the supermarket, then drove to the sanatorium, stayed there for a while and then we had to leave this place because of the circumstances." said Arabella.

"Circumstances?" Bradley raised his eyebrow.

"Yes, circumstances. I won't give you any details. It was... a tough time for us." replied Bella quietly.

"Indeed." nodded Tess.

"Hmm. Fine then." said Bradley.

As the time passed, most people went to their tents to sleep. Only me, Tess and Brendon were left. It was a silent night. I didn't hear moans of creepers, sreams of poor unfortunate souls or crows' croaks. That's probably not good. I nave a bad feeling about this.

"You all look lost and downcast." finally spoke Brendon. I didn't hear him talking before so I turned my head to him. He looked calm.

"We've been through a lot." I replied. I heard Tess' sigh.

"We all did." he grinned. Awkward silence came back. Jesus, I have to say something! I took a deep breath.

"You... wanna talk about?" I asked timidly. Tess looked confused.

"That's only your choice." he said softly. I looked around. I blurted out something odd again. Great, Gregory, that's some genius shit. I know him only for few hours, if I even can say that I know him.

[Share your feelings] or [Keep silent].

• Alright, this part is LAME. I know it. I lost my inspiration and it was really hard to write. The closer the end of this season comes, the funkier I become.

• [Share your feelings] kiss her then make love all night, when you wake up from your dream you find out that it was a nightmare, the girl is a zombie... so there will be baby zombie!

Episode 4 - Everything We Lost [Part 4/5] (?) You chose to move North. "These guys are right. Moving North is a good idea. I'd rather

• sreams of poor unfortunate souls

POOR UNFORTUNATE SOUL! GO AHEAD, MAKE A CHOICE! Sorry, too much Ursula.

[Share your feelings]

• I can't wait for them making out.

ualexen92 posted: »

[Share your feelings] kiss her then make love all night, when you wake up from your dream you find out that it was a nightmare, the girl is a zombie... so there will be baby zombie!

• edited June 2014

[Go back south and give my Character a funeral ;) ]

But yeah, [Share those feelings of yours]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.