Interactive fanfiction "A Brave New World" [FINISHED]

Comments

• Oh my God, this is torture!

But then again, only 3 people survived in the first season of TWD game, so 6 to 7 people, well, i shouldn't be complaining.

Plus, i have to agree, killing character really IS kind of fun. I sound sadistic.

That's for sure. Only 6-7 people from the group will survive >:D P.S. I accidentally erased everything I wrote. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

• Lol.

That's for sure. Only 6-7 people from the group will survive >:D P.S. I accidentally erased everything I wrote. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

• I have something similiar. I got so lazy in writing my fanfic...I think I won't do Season 2 :x

I don't know why, but I lost all of my inspiration. When I started writng my fanfic I was so excited, but now I'm extremely lazy. But the en

• I'll do Season 2 and then probably start another story.

Crips posted: »

I have something similiar. I got so lazy in writing my fanfic...I think I won't do Season 2 :x

• Now that's a shame Crips. Your fanfic is one of the best here (and my character isn't even introduced so far XD). My advice would be to slow it down a bit. Maybe one update every 2-3 days. In the meantime, think about how the story could unfold. You'll see, that helps a lot with inspiration and stuff. At least it works that way for me.

I have something similiar. I got so lazy in writing my fanfic...I think I won't do Season 2 :x

• Huh, yeah, that might work ;)

Now that's a shame Crips. Your fanfic is one of the best here (and my character isn't even introduced so far XD). My advice would be to slow

• Episode 5 - Unknown Path Ahead [Part 1/5]

2 weeks later

Winter is coming. I can feel it in my bones.

I wrapped myself in a plaid. A perspective off freezing my ass off isn't pretty, but it it isn't that warm in the RV. Tess sat alongside, cuddling with me. Everything was pretty quiet here, but not silent. Devyn and Devin chatted, Zed read a book, Elizabeth discussed directions with Eren and Zack, Matthew kept silent, Ian annoyed Bradley, Brendon watched them, AC had a girly chat with Sky and Nicolette, Danny just rested and Arabella mumbled something to herself. I couldn't help myself but to remember Zed's words. "She's driving insane, Greg." No, no, forget about this! I need to think about something good. I need to CONVINCE myself to think about something good.

"You looked worried." said Tess.

"Everything's fine, baby girl. My life is just messed up. But I think it's okay now." I replied.

"I can't stop thinking about Bernard." she added after a few seconds. I sighed. He was a nice dog.

I gently petted the dog's back. Its fur was soft, its nose was hot and dry. He looked sick and weak. Bernard puled.

"Shh, it will be okay. It hurts because of the wound. But everything will be fine soon." I said. But the wound looked awful. It probably got infected. I knew it son't be fine soon. But I just couldn't say it. Husky gave me a sad glance.

"Aww, don't look at me ike that. You know that I hate it. Be patient." I replied. Bernard kept staring at me with a pity in his eyes. I knew I should help him, but I didn't know what to do. Dog puled again.

"I miss James too."

"Alright, everyone, it's 10 pm now and the streets are really dark. It's probably a good time to get to sleep." Eizabeth said.

"Hell yeah! I'm really tired." said Eren. "I'll take the seat next ro driver. It's tight in here, but it's way better then sleeping on the ground."

"Well, we definitey know about this." giggled Devyn. She and her brother took their sleep place on the floor. Everyone slept close to eachother, but we didn't complain. It was pretty comfortable here. I didn't even move from the sofa, because me and Tess always slept here. Of course we have to do it sitting, so other people can fit on the sofa too. Bradley, Danny, Sky and Brendon sat with us. I offered Tess to wrap up in my plaid too. She smiled and got closer to me. Matthew turned off the lights and everything became pitch black. I closed my eyes.

I find it really strange that I fall asleep in five minutes. Before it took me half an hour to get a normal sleep and I tumbled on my bed for a long time until I could get in a perfect position. And now I get to sleep so fast even though I have to sit. However, I fell down in a deep cave of sleep soon.

A strange creak came. But I didn't pay any attention to it. I just made a wry face. The RV is not the newest, so there's a lot of things that can make creaks. But this noise didn't want to stop. Great, it just woke me up and I can't get back to sleep. I gently tumbled, trying not to interrupt anyone else. I knew it is nothing, but at the same time it bothered me. Seems like I'm the only one here who even notced that. I cannot wake up everyone else because of me being a weirdo, but it had to stop.

I carefully stood up, trying not to wake everyone else. We were lying tightly to eachother and I gently stepped over all the bodies on the floor. I almost fell twice and almost woke up Devin, but everything came out okay. I breathed freely. Alright, Gregory, concentrate. It was really dark here at night. As I stepped forward I saw a strange shadow in front of me. The creak became louder. I stopped. The creak is coming from that shadow! I need to know what is this. I found a flashlight in my pocket and turned it on. I pointed the flashlight beam to a shadow.

And then my heartbreaking scream flew into the air.

Arabella's dead body was hanging on the noose, that ranged from one of the girder on the ceiling of RV. My heart sank. She hanged herself! Why would she do that? No, it's not happening, it's just a dream...

"What the hell is going- OH NO!" said Eren. Everyone came to my scream, dazed and shocked. No one could believe what happened.

"I told you. I told you something like this would have happened..." whispered Zed.

"What do you mean?" asked Tess with a tremor in her voice.

"She had a bipolar disorder. She had a big risk of suicide. I thought I could control it, I thought everything will be alright..." he spoke quietly. I winced when I heard a moan. Arabella turned into a creeper. Zed walked to her. She started shaking and waving hands. Everyone was scared. "Don't worry. She is hanging, she won't do anything."

But the reality thought different.

Girder wasn't strong and after powerful meandering of Arabella it fell down right on Zed. Bella immediately grabbed him and chewed his neck with a loud wheeze and chaw. Zed screamed for a few seconds, but after that he became silent. I took my gun and tried to shoot her, but my bullet went through her shoulder. She stopped eating Zed and jumped forward to us. Everyone scattered in all directions... except Devin. Arabella plunged her teeth in his leg. He yelled and feel on the floor. Matthew jabbed her head with a knife. Devin was heavily breathing, looking at his leg with a horror on his face.

"Don't worry! I'll cut it off and everything will be alright!" said Devyn, rising her dagger.

"NO! Don't do this! It's useless. I don't want to become a goddamn invalid. I'll be just a liability. Will it be a life without a hand and a leg? We don't have walkers or anything that could help me walk." he spoke. "Just... kill me. There's no other way."

"No, no! We can't do that! We can't let you die like this!" Devyn yelled. But he was steadfast in his decision.

"Please." he begged. Devyn looked down with a misery. She sighed.

"Gregory, let me borrow your gun. It will be easier this way." she whispered.

"No." I grabbed her hand. "I can't afford you to do somethig like this. You're only 16. This is too much for you."

"Let her do it." quietly said Devin.

[Let Devyn kill her brother] or [Do it yourself].

• Alright, it's a HUGE ASS part. My inspiration came back.

• [Let Devyn kill her brother]

It's his dying wish after all.

Episode 5 - Unknown Path Ahead [Part 1/5] 2 weeks later Winter is coming. I can feel it in my bones. I wrapped myself in a plaid. A

Episode 5 - Unknown Path Ahead [Part 1/5] 2 weeks later Winter is coming. I can feel it in my bones. I wrapped myself in a plaid. A

• Does this mean there will be another part today? Alt text

Alright, it's a HUGE ASS part. My inspiration came back.

• Are you planning on writing a season 2?

• Lets hope it does!

Pipas posted: »

Does this mean there will be another part today?

Devyn is badass, she can do it.

• Dat emoji, tho.

• Give me the gun, Devyn. I'll do it.
    [Do it yourself]

• That...Inspired me a little.

[Let Devyn kill her brother, so he can suffer and his soul will go to hell, muahahah]

• Damn you, Azlyn, I saw you spoiling and Arabella hanging herself didn't shock me XD

Azlyn posted: »

Dat emoji, tho.

• Lolnope. From now on there will be one part in a day. Sorry, bro.

• Of course. After finishing Season 1 I'll rest for 2-3 days, think about the plot and start writing. Submission box will be opened again.

TWD_25 posted: »

Are you planning on writing a season 2?

• edited June 2014

TRUE

That...Inspired me a little. [Let Devyn kill her brother, so he can suffer and his soul will go to hell, muahahah]

• And nobody pays attention to poor dead Bernard :'(

• I did.

And nobody pays attention to poor dead Bernard

• Aww he died :(

• HE DIED?!?!? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS... LEAST GIVE HIM A FUNERAL!!!!

• edited June 2014

In my headcanon they did give him a funeral. I'll probably mention it in the story later.

jameshodge posted: »

HE DIED?!?!? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS... LEAST GIVE HIM A FUNERAL!!!!

• I shall forgive you. RIP JAMES AND BERNARD </3

In my headcanon they did give him a funeral. I'll probably mention it in the story later.

• edited June 2014

Okay great! If you're stressed about including 14 minor characters this last chapter why don't you just include some in season 2? I'm sure they wouldn't mind waiting a little to have there character not die so quickly. If you already have somrthing planned out that's fine too, it's probably better than this idea.

Of course. After finishing Season 1 I'll rest for 2-3 days, think about the plot and start writing. Submission box will be opened again.

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (I'M DEVYN)

... I can do it, Lee. I can. (Clementine voice)

;_; [Let Devyn kill her brother.]

• THANK YOU FOR CALLING ME BADASS (i know it was the character lol)

still sad though ;_;

Azlyn posted: »

[Let Devyn kill her brother] Devyn is badass, she can do it.

• Actually, 4 of them will play a little role right in the end, but they will be important characters in Season 2. But I already have a plan for other 10 characters.

TWD_25 posted: »

Okay great! If you're stressed about including 14 minor characters this last chapter why don't you just include some in season 2? I'm sure t

• Alt text

Lolnope. From now on there will be one part in a day. Sorry, bro.

• I'll miss you...

sardines posted: »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (I'M DEVYN) ... I can do it, Lee. I can. (Clementine voice) ;_; [Let Devyn kill her brother.]

• [Do it yourself] I don't want her to do it. R.I.P. Bernard :'(

• I feel that way sometimes, I just feel lazy for mine.

I don't know why, but I lost all of my inspiration. When I started writng my fanfic I was so excited, but now I'm extremely lazy. But the en

• Man it's wrapping up :O

Sign in to comment in this discussion.