Interactive fanfiction "A Brave New World" [FINISHED]

Comments

• This is literally the best comment here.

Take a like.

Get some rest, Kenny. Being tired = worse episodes.

• When are character submissions up again?

Thanks for your comments. I'm so happy! I'm not sure yet, but MAYBE new Episode will be today. Or maybe not. I need some rest, so probably not.

• I haven't been on this thread for a while. Could someone recap on who died? I'm also confused, as to which Josh/Joshua died. Was it Josh, or Joshua Samuels? Great job so far InKennyWeTrust! Keep up the good work and I can't wait until the next part!

• I still suck at adding new characters to my story, because each episodes contains only 5 chapters and I think that if I'll get too many characters, my fanfic will turn to shit. But in Season 2 there will be more chapters, and a situation in the story will need a lot of characters, so I'll try to keep the submission box open for a longer time.

TWD_25 posted: »

When are character submissions up again?

• They both died. I'll make a list of alive, unknown and dead characters in the end of the season.

I haven't been on this thread for a while. Could someone recap on who died? I'm also confused, as to which Josh/Joshua died. Was it Josh, or Joshua Samuels? Great job so far InKennyWeTrust! Keep up the good work and I can't wait until the next part!

• InKennyWeTrust... How.. How brutal is Sips' death going to be?

• Episode 4 - Everything We Lost [Part 1/5]

Silent, dark night.

I can already feel that it's the end of September. Cold wind blows, making me shiver. We have no warm clothes or a simple plaid. It's hard to sleep on the ground after comfortable rooms in the sanatorium. I opened my eyes and saw teens lying back to back to keep themselves warm. I felt how Tess moved up closer to me. Bernard, sleeping at my feet, tumbled a little bit. I shuddered, feeling goosebumps on my body. Frozen wind together with nightmares made me feel helpless and devastated. I looked ar Devin, at his stump that was once called a hand. I closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep again.

A big puddle of blood flowed on the ground. Loud screams of pain filled this place with horror and agony. Erica closed her eyes, sobbing at the tree trunk. Mr Parker tried to comfort her.

"ARRRRRGH STOP! I CAN'T! NO!" yelled Devin. He clamped his teeth and tried to make an imperturbable look on his face, but I saw how hard it was for him. I pulled a knife harder in his hand, trying to sever the bone. I wish we had a hatchet or something else to cut off his hand easier. I was nervous, trying to do it faster. He lost plenty of blood and I was afraid he ain't gonna make it.

"Stop this shit! Be patient! That's the only way!" I answered. Devin whined, biting his lips to blood. I heard moans not far from us. Oh god, I hope creepers won't come here!

Arabella looked at this with a pitiful glance. Devyn looked down on the ground with sadness.

Few crows flew up with loud croaks, mockingly waving their black dirty wings.

That's absurd. I can't sleep.

I stood up, gently pushing off Tess so she won't wake up. I looked around and made sure that everyone didn't wake up yet. It wasn't so dark, and it's probably around 4 am right now. God, what day is it? We lost the track of time since we lost that calendar from Stefan. Stefan... No, forget about it. Forget about it like a nightmare.

Tall grand pines disdained us. Their bushy treerops set up big dense forest. I like forests before. I used to camp a lot. But now these lofty trees bring only bad memories. I sighed and sat on the nearby rock. Huh, how easy it is to loose almost everything. I wish nothing happened. I wish we could be back in the sanatorium. No, I just wish everything could be normal. No creepers, no bandits...

Loud noises of fight was heard. I winced. I sneaked up and saw about seven people fighting creepers. None of them had guns. They made a massive massacre with their hatchets, axes and knives.

"SKY, GODDAMNIT, GET OVER HERE!" yelled one man.

"SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO FIGHT!" replied the girl, making another hit in the creeper's head. There are so many of them!

A humanity appealed to help them. But what do we do? We got few guns and knives, but they're only gonna draw monsters to us. We got tired weak teens and one-armed man. We're only gonna ourselves killed! The risk is too high!

But what if we're not...

[Help people] or [Don't pay any attention].

• [Don't pay any attention]

If Sips was there he would have said something along the lines of "That's frickin' suicide, Greggy!"

Episode 4 - Everything We Lost [Part 1/5] Silent, dark night. I can already feel that it's the end of September. Cold wind blows, maki

• Uhggg it's a bad idea but

[Help people]

Episode 4 - Everything We Lost [Part 1/5] Silent, dark night. I can already feel that it's the end of September. Cold wind blows, maki

• [Help people] jesuse, we are kind of screwed up but we can not ignore the scream or cries it is true... we got to help them NOW.

• [Help people]

Megan = Unknown

• [Help] you just gotta

• [Help people]

• [Help people]

• [Help people]

Woop die woop!

• Shit...
    Oh gosh, these choices...

[Don't pay any attention]

• Erica = Alive
    Megan = "Wtf is Megan"
    Ben = Going to leave soon <3
    Travis = Same for Ben
    Mr. Parker = Same for Travis

• Last time we helped someone we ended up losing 2 members of the group, we can't have that anymore... D:

Shit... Oh gosh, these choices... [Don't pay any attention]

• [Help them]

We need more people in the group, because it's small.

• edited June 2014

"Don't call me small" remember who say this?

Crips posted: »

[Help them] We need more people in the group, because it's small.

• hehehe, of course I do xD

ualexen92 posted: »

"Don't call me small" remember who say this?

• Small? Well, I couldn't call a group of 11 people small.

[Help them] We need more people in the group, because it's small.

• I know, but still, a lot of people died.

And I wanted to do the reference.

Small? Well, I couldn't call a group of 11 people small.

• How many died? Including the childrens

I know, but still, a lot of people died. And I wanted to do the reference.

• More than 4, I think.

Shumisha posted: »

How many died? Including the childrens

• A LOT. I'm too lazy to count :P

Shumisha posted: »

How many died? Including the childrens

• The voting is closed! Gregory will save those people. I'll start writing a chapter soon.

• NEAT, people will be saved :D

The voting is closed! Gregory will save those people. I'll start writing a chapter soon.

• But Megan?

A LOT. I'm too lazy to count :P

• edited June 2014

Episode 4 - Everything We Lost [Part 2/5]

(?) You chose to help strangers.

No, I cannot leave them like this! I took my gun and shot a creeper that was about to bit one of the women. She was in her mid 20s, with short, tied up dark brown hair and dark brown eyes too, wearing a purple sweater with black jeans and sneakers. She tured around, looking at me with surprise. But she quickly stabbed another few creepers with her hatchet. I shot two more and ran back to my people - I need their help! As I approached our stay, I quickly started to wake everyone.

"Come on! Get up!" I said. Everyone woke up fast, except the teens who unwillingly opened their eyes and looked around.

"What the hell is goig on?" asked Devyn. She probably wasn't happy about that unexpected awakening.

"There are people! They are struggling against a crowd of creepers. We must help them!" I said. Some people looked skeptically at me.

"And so what? This is a suicide. We don't have enough weapons and not all of us are good at fighting." said Sips looking at teens. Devin breathed freely because Sips didn't mean him. "That's their problem, not ours."

"Alright, if you don't want to help them by now, let's add some pragmatism. If crowd will eat them, then it'll find us soon. They are near. If we would be still asleep, those creepers would get to us and we wouldn't even notice." I said.

"Fine, I'll help you with them. But if something happens, I'm not the reason of it." sighed Chris. "You have my gun."

"And my dagger." smiled Devyn.

"And my knife." replied Tess.

"And my... well, uh... something you could give me." grinned Arabella. Tess passed her one of her knives. "Yeah, thanks."

"I would rather stay here and look over kids and all the stuff we have." said Devin. She looked at him understanding.

"I would be more useful here. I still have an eye on Devin." agreed Zed. All people that decided to go with me grabbed their weapons and ran to the fighting place. Those people still combated creepers, but everything was even worse. They were almost touching eachother's backs, receding farther. I shot some creepers, cleaning my way to them.

"Who the hell are you?" asked one of the men. It was a tall and sim man with dark brown hair and blue eyes. He tore crepers apaart with his machete.

"Other survivors, just like you. Keep looking forward, you shouldn't rely only on us!" I answered. A man just grinned and kept cleaning his way out. I noticed that there are not many creepers left. Those guys held out for long! It was easier to escape this.

"We shouldn't waste our strength and your bullets. Convince everyonce to just run outta here." a man said. "Bradley O'Cart." he added.

"Gregory Morgan." I replied. "GUYS, THE PATH IS CLEAR! GET BACK TO WHERE WE STAY!"

But our plan failed as I saw Travis ran to us, trying to shout something.

"Travis, what the fuck?" I asked.

"You were right! They are there! We're trying to struggle against them, but... you know...." Travis mumbled. "We have to get back! They'll get our supplies!"

I tried to say something, but I heard a shot near my ear, which almost made me deaf.

"What are you taking about?" asked another woman with short black hair. I realized that she saved me from the creeper. I saw them coming from our place.

Oh no, I hope they didn't kill anybody! Shit.

[Stay and save the people] or [Get back and save the supplies].

• [Stay and save the people]

SIPS IS NOT DYING, EVEN MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, M'KAY IKWT?

Episode 4 - Everything We Lost [Part 2/5] (?) You chose to help strangers. No, I cannot leave them like this! I took my gun and shot a

• Alright, a small note from me. As many of you could see, there are mostly action scenes with zombies in this fanfic. I just want to explain this a little bit: don't forget that I don't do many timeskips and there's only about a month passed from the beginning of the ZA, so the main threat now is zombies. Season 2 will have less zombie scenes and actually it will focus on a longer life in ZA. Just saying.

• SIPS IS NOT DYING, EVEN MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, M'KAY IKWT?

Alt text

[Stay and save the people] SIPS IS NOT DYING, EVEN MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, M'KAY IKWT?

• Argh...You're making hard choices, Sonya...

Let's [stay here to help] maybe, fuck it

• Save the supplies. Our people are here and they are without strenght and probaly without weapons.

Episode 4 - Everything We Lost [Part 2/5] (?) You chose to help strangers. No, I cannot leave them like this! I took my gun and shot a

Bradley is in the story :)

• He's not like the others. Jesus, all ya'll are just makin' it worse!

SIPS IS NOT DYING, EVEN MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, M'KAY IKWT?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.