Interactive fanfiction "A Brave New World" [FINISHED]

Comments

• [Share your feelings]

Episode 4 - Everything We Lost [Part 4/5] (?) You chose to move North. "These guys are right. Moving North is a good idea. I'd rather

• I'm a very busy woman and I haven't got all day! It won't cost much - just your voice!

Lol, I love that song.

Crips posted: »

sreams of poor unfortunate souls POOR UNFORTUNATE SOUL! GO AHEAD, MAKE A CHOICE! Sorry, too much Ursula. [Share your feelings]

• [Share your feelings]

Episode 4 - Everything We Lost [Part 4/5] (?) You chose to move North. "These guys are right. Moving North is a good idea. I'd rather

• [Share your feelings]

I'm too excited for Season 2 and Sjin.

• [Share your feelings]

• [Share your feelings] :D

• [Share your feelings]

• [Share your feelings]

Alt text

• Alright, the voting is closed! Gregory will share his feelings. Sounds weird for me, because I would never share my feelings with anyone except my family. Especially with a guy that I know only for an hour. Well, whatever, I'll start writing last chapter of Episode 4 soon. The end is near, my dear. I feel kinda scary.

• (MEGAN'S POV) /FAN-MADE\

A bandit had his gun pointed at my head, I wish this never happened.. I can see Gregory in the distance and people started shooting at each other. I looked around and saw the creepers drawing near us, Joshua struggled out and tried to shoot the bandit that grabbed me earlier, when he was about to pull the trigger, I was waiting for the arms around me to loosen.. when I opened one eye, I saw what I didn't expect. My boyfriend lying lifeless on the ground,

"JOSHUA!!" I cried, I was thrown on the ground as one of those 'things' got him. Everything started to feel like a blur.. The screams of misery and the moans of the dead seemed so little.. so soft.. I hummed a song and then darkness was the only thing I saw.

• edited June 2014

Episode 4 - Everything We Lost [Part 5/5]

(?) You chose to share your feelings.

"This sanatorium seemed like a heaven. It had a lot of space and nearby woods with mushrooms, berries and other eatable things. The sanatorium was in the Middlesex Fells Reservation." I spoke quietly. "Until we found out that one of us... was a killer. He killed 5 people in total. We almost killed innocent person because of him. But we caught him and served some justice for him. "You're a leader", they said. "You should do this", they said. And I did it. I killed him. I never killed people before. He deserved it, I know. But I still can't get over it."

"We're living in a new world now. We have to kill." Brendon replied calmly. "I'm not saying that it's fair, but it's real."

"Yeah... But I'm not the one who can kill." I said. "However, we still walked back to nearby towns sometimes. We picked all the useful stuff that was left. Everything was okay again. Until we found those teens. They were scared, they begged us for help. And we helped. We couldn't afford to keep them in our group and we let them spend the night in our camp. And then... bandits came searching for them. They killed few people from our camp. Right in front of us. They killed some teens too. Because of this we had to leave our little heaven."

I looked at Tess. My little speech revived some memories in her. She stared at the bonfire with a painful melancholy in her eyes. I sighed. Brendon nodded, invoking me to continue. I hate talking about my past. It is tearing my old wounds. I don't really like to drink but I right I needed to make a simple sip just to calm down a little bit. But I felt how I'm losing a great weight off my mind. I knew that this little conversation is for the best.

"And after this we wandered around the woods. It was hard to sleep on the ground after comfortable beds. Then we came to save you, to help the strangers. And these kids... they took our supplies and ran. It's like a stab in the back. And now we belong here, with you. Happy end." I said. Everything became silent again. I ony heard a crackling fire.

"You made an awful mistake - you've let teens in. You sacrificed lives of your people to loose all you had. Let me guess - you've never been a leader before or you're just full of humanity. But both things are bad. Right now only your group matters." Brendon answered to me.

"Maybe. I don't know. There's been only a month of this brave new world. I still cannot get used to my new life." I said. "Oh God, where did yesterday go?"

"Somewhere far away. In the place you'll never be able to find." whispered Brendon. He stood up and went to tent to sleep. A minute afterI choked a fire and me with Tess went to sleep too. I stopped at the entrance of the tent.

"Tess." I called her quietly.

"What?" she asked. I took a deep breath. Come on, Gregory, you need to say it.

"I... I love you." I said. Tess wreathed in a smile.

"I love you too. Good night." she replied.

I entered a tent and covered myself with a blanket. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. It was a long day, but I felt easier now.

Our morning started with gathering all we have and move on. After four hours of walking woods finally ended. We approached a small town called Stoneham. It was empty as all the other towns we visited.

"Is that a cemetery on the northwest?" asked Danny.

"Yes, it is. Lindenwood Cemetery. It means that we're walking on the Main-street now. We should turn right on the Elm-street soon and continue to the Albion-street. If everything will go okay, we will approach Wakefied at the late evening. We'll spend the night there." talked Bradley. 'I'm glad we found this map. It shows Wakefield too."

"Okay then. But a little rest would be nice now." said AC.

"Yeah, I agree. Me and my sister are a little tired." agreed Devin. Devyn nodded.

"Fine. We'll rest for 15 minutes, but not more!" said Bradley. Everyone stopped and sat on nearby benches. Only now I noticed that there's not a lot of creepers in the town.

Suddenly we all heard the sound of wheels. A big RV moved to us. Who is this? RV stopped in front of us. We all took our weapons in case of something. A tall girl with curly brown hair and hazel eyes came out the car. She looked self-reliant. Brendon pointed the gun at her. She only grinned.

"What's up with all the hatred? I didn't do anything to you." she spoke. Three more people came out - tall and muscular guy in a trench coat and a surgical mask, a guy with light brown long hair and blue eyes and young, skinny and short man with brown hair and eyes.

"I'm Elizabeth West and this is my crew - Matthew, Zack Lockwood and Eren. We're friedly, no need for guns here." Elizabeth continued speaking. "Have you ever heard of Willowdale?"

"Willowdale?" I asked. Brendon still held his gun.

"Yes. It's a community placed in Willowdale State Park. It's far away in the northeast from here." said Eren. "We caught few radio messages from them. They're inviting all the survivors. They had a lot of housing, good protection, even a lot of food - fish from the Ipswich River, berries and mushrooms from the forest. We are looking for other survivors to stickl with us and make our way to the Willowdale."

"We're making you an offer you can't refuse. We got enough food and a good RV. It may sound suspicious, yes. There's a lot of fucked up people out there. But we're not them." said Zack.

Brendon lowered his gun. We were confused. Woman looked at us with indulgence. She smiled.

"All we can do - is to offer you. Your choice is to accept or not. I'm not pushing you. I can give you some time to think." she said. We moved enough far from people, ready to discuss everything.

"We cannot say no. This is a chance of our lives!" said Ian.

"Sounds like a trap." disagreed Bradley. "We can't be too naive."

"This is the only direction we can follow. What else can we do? Just keep moving on every time? I think this offer worths a try." said Tess.

"What if they are just some cannibals looking for stupid victims? That's too risky." said Devyn.

"Let's make a voting. Who votes for following people?" I asked. Me, AC, Nicolette, Arabella, Tess, Ian, Danny, Zed and Brendon raised their hands. After a few moments Bradley joined us too. "Seems like more people vote for followig them. I'm sorry, but it seems fair to afree to the majority." I said to the others.

"So, is it yes or no?" asked us Elizabeth. I turned around to her and glanced to the other members of the group. Some of them nodded, some of them glared at me. But I knew that we made a choice.

"Yes. We will go with you." I said.

"That's good. Come in!" smiled Zack. We entered the RV. It was spacious. I sat on a little sofa in the corner. It was comfortable here. Maybe we did the right choice. Matthew started the car and we hitted the road. I looked at Arabella. She seemed sad. That's strange. She was pretty cheerful before. I walked to her.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"That's none of your business. I'm okay." she said angrily.

"What's the matter? You looked happy before." I was curious. She glared at me.

"DON'T TEST MY PATIENCE!" she yelled. Everyone looked at her confusely.

"Okay." I said quietly and walked back to my place, still looking at her. Zed sat with me.

"I need to talk to you about her." he said.

"That's a good thing to talk about. What's wrong with her?" I asked. Zed sighed.

"Let's just say thatt physical and mental health are different things, Gregory. People can have clear mind and dirty wounds. But they can also have damaged mind and sound body. You understand what I'm talking about." spoke Zed.

"Are you trying to say that something is not right with her?" I asked again.

"She has a bipolar disorder. This decease mixed with stress won't do anything good." he replied.

"So, she is..." I whispered.

"She's driving insane, Greg."

[YOUR CHOICES]

KIndness - You helped the strangers.

Egoism - You chose people's lives over your supplies.

Confidence - You moved North with the new group.

Sincerity - You shared your feelings.

• "I... I love you." I said. Tess wreathed in a smile. "I love you too. Good night." she replied.

Alt text

Also, I can't wait to find out how will you end this season

• Nice episode, can't wait for the next one.

Episode 4 - Everything We Lost [Part 5/5] (?) You chose to share your feelings. "This sanatorium seemed like a heaven. It had a lot of

• Arabella is insane? WTF... She will kill all of you.

Episode 4 - Everything We Lost [Part 5/5] (?) You chose to share your feelings. "This sanatorium seemed like a heaven. It had a lot of

• I liked this episode,cant wait for the last one :D

• [Keep silent]

I feel like that's what i would do, so, yeah...

• I can't get this comment out of my head.

ualexen92 posted: »

[Share your feelings] kiss her then make love all night, when you wake up from your dream you find out that it was a nightmare, the girl is a zombie... so there will be baby zombie!

• I know, Ara, i know. I feel you...

Hang in there, okay, you'll be alright! It hurts like holy crap, but you know you can get over it, because you're a freaking survivor, okay?! STAY WITH ME. I'm not insane, so YOU will be fine, too, you hear me?! STAY WITH THOSE PEOPLE, CUZ THEY NEED A GINGER TO BE ALIVE, M'MKAY?! GINGER ZOMBIES WILL BE THE END, I TELL YOU!!!

• NOPE!

Bipolar Disorder doesn't really drive you insane... If she goes insane, it wouldn't really make sense, because the insane-inducing factor is, as doc said, the bodies and death and despair, yada yada yada, so she is as prone as anyone. The biggest threat has to be suicide, the feeling of complete loneliness and hopelessness. Insane is a mere term for not being sane, and she, as most other people with this disorder, is sane, right? Plus, insane doesn't necessarily mean she will go on a killing rampage, especially somebody like her...

RIGHT?!

;-;

Arabella is insane? WTF... She will kill all of you.

• IF ARA KILLS EVERYONE I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL SUE THE CREATOR OF TOILETS.

• I hope what you say is true... but how do you know what insane person will do... he can suicide, killing random people or just go to embrace zombie maybe pet zombi... next decision will be lobotomy Arabella!!! fk.

Azlyn posted: »

NOPE! Bipolar Disorder doesn't really drive you insane... If she goes insane, it wouldn't really make sense, because the insane-inducing

• I don't know about the insane person, but i have a pretty grave case of Bipolar Disorder, so i feel Ara. Literally. :/

I hope what you say is true... but how do you know what insane person will do... he can suicide, killing random people or just go to embrace zombie maybe pet zombi... next decision will be lobotomy Arabella!!! fk.

• Shh, I know that people with bipolar disorder aren't insane. I'm just tryig to add some DRAMA. I spent 30 minutes of my life surfing the Google Maps to find all this goddamn forests and towns to make my fanfic realistic, so FUCK PSYCHOLOGY! Or maybe not. Suicides are fun too >:D

NOPE! Bipolar Disorder doesn't really drive you insane... If she goes insane, it wouldn't really make sense, because the insane-inducing

• edited June 2014

Calm down. Some people just get offended too easily by thing that aren't even such a big deal, you're doing a great job on this story so don't worry.

Shh, I know that people with bipolar disorder aren't insane. I'm just tryig to add some DRAMA. I spent 30 minutes of my life surfing the Goo

• edited June 2014

NEXT TIME ON A BRAVE NEW WORLD

I heard noises coming out of walkie-talkies. I quickly grabbed them, trying to communicate with the peple on the other side. My heart was beating fast. Someone is calling us!

"Hello? Who is this? Can you hear me? I asked. I heard more noises in answer, but after few seconds I could recognize human voices.

"Will... report.... state.... how are... for you." they said. It was heard to find our what they were saying exactly. The signal is too bad. I became really nervous. What do these words mean?

A strange creak came. Huh, what is this? I carefully stood up, trying not to wake everyone else. We were lying tightly to eachother and I gently stepped over all the bodies on the floor. It was really dark here at night. As I stepped forward I saw a strange shadow in front of me. The creak became louder. The creak is coming from that shadow. I found a flashlight in my pocket and turned it on. I pointed the flashlight beam to a shadow.

And then my heartbreaking scream flew into the air.

"No money - no honey, remember?" a man grinned. I frowned.

"We won't make any deal. Don't even think about it." I said severely. Another man mockingly looked at me. He shaked the gasoline can right in front of my face.

"Oh really? But I thought you wanted a gasoline, sweetie. And I understand you. But gasoline is the only thing we have and we won't give it to you just like that." he spoke. I didn't remove my stare from his tongue-in-cheek face.

"We would rather walk on our feet than making a deal with you." whispered Elizabeth.

EPISODE 5 - UNKNOWN PATH AHEAD

• Interesting...Interesting...

NEXT TIME ON A BRAVE NEW WORLD I heard noises coming out of walkie-talkies. I quickly grabbed them, trying to communicate with the peple

• edited June 2014

I edited the damned spoiler.

Can i just ask if it is preventable?

NEXT TIME ON A BRAVE NEW WORLD I heard noises coming out of walkie-talkies. I quickly grabbed them, trying to communicate with the peple

• DON'T DO IT AZLYN, WE LOVE YOU.

I edited the damned spoiler. Can i just ask if it is preventable?

• DELETE YOUR COMMENT UNTIL SOMEONE ELSE SEES A SPOILER

I edited the damned spoiler. Can i just ask if it is preventable?

• Lol, spoiler confirmed.

DELETE YOUR COMMENT UNTIL SOMEONE ELSE SEES A SPOILER

• I don't know why, but I lost all of my inspiration. When I started writng my fanfic I was so excited, but now I'm extremely lazy. But the end is near, so I have to convince myself to write more chapters.

Even though I'm literally FUCKED - I have a really big group and now I need to introduce about 14 characters in 5 chapters. I'm thinking about adding an extra chapter, but I'm not sure yet. BECAUSE I CAN JUST MAKE A HUGE MASSACRE! I'm sorry for everyone who created those 14 characters, because they will probably play an extra minor role. Well, most of them.

Btw, I need to talk to the creator of Samson.

• Going to wait for a while before adding Sjin then.. You could make some of the 14 characters antagonists.

I don't know why, but I lost all of my inspiration. When I started writng my fanfic I was so excited, but now I'm extremely lazy. But the en

• Actually, 4 characters will be antagonists. Other 4 will play a special role (no spoilers). It means that 6 people won't play a big role. Yeah, everything is easier now.

Going to wait for a while before adding Sjin then.. You could make some of the 14 characters antagonists.

• BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS LIKE THAT, YOU BASTARD?!!!!!!

T_T

YOU WILL PAY FOR MY HOSPITALIZATION

THE BROKEN HEART HOSPITAL

DELETE YOUR COMMENT UNTIL SOMEONE ELSE SEES A SPOILER

• I know, i was just messing around, because i know what you are gonna do and it just...

FEELS.

;-;

Shh, I know that people with bipolar disorder aren't insane. I'm just tryig to add some DRAMA. I spent 30 minutes of my life surfing the Goo

• DON'T WORRY, YOU CAN CONFIRM SOMEONE ELSE FOR SEASON 2! AND NOW DELETE THE SPOILER, PLEASE.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• So it was for real?

Whoa, i'm good at this, but...

;-;

DON'T WORRY, YOU CAN CONFIRM SOMEONE ELSE FOR SEASON 2! AND NOW DELETE THE SPOILER, PLEASE.

• It's not preventable, sorry.

So it was for real? Whoa, i'm good at this, but... ;-;

• Ugh, okay...

Why do i get the feeling that, by the time you finish this fanfic, most of your readers will have lost their sanity?

It's not preventable, sorry.

• edited June 2014

That's for sure. Only 6-7 people from the group will survive >:D

P.S. I accidentally erased everything I wrote. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

Ugh, okay... Why do i get the feeling that, by the time you finish this fanfic, most of your readers will have lost their sanity?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.