Interactive fanfiction "A Brave New World" [FINISHED]

Comments

• Hey Ben...seeya.
    Sorry, had to.

I need 5 minutes to think about this.

Episode 3 - Beyond The Fear [Part 2/5] (?) You chose to wait and unlock the door. "STOP. I'm not leaving this place. Yes, we don't hav

• Nah, I'll side with Chris on this one.
    Sorry Ben, but you're Ben, and we can't have that here.

[Let them spend the night here]

Episode 3 - Beyond The Fear [Part 2/5] (?) You chose to wait and unlock the door. "STOP. I'm not leaving this place. Yes, we don't hav

• edited June 2014

[Let them spend the night here] because when Ben is around when things go wrong and someone died.
    btw you can give it a try to my fiction http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/73504/new-interactive-fanfic-dead-highschool-submission-open

• [Let them spend the night here.]

• [Let them join the group] they're all going to die anyway (except Ben ^^)

• edited June 2014

My character is probably gonna die now but,

[let the spend the night here]

I hope at least some of them survive but if Ben is leading us we're screwed.

• Sure, I'll check it out. I already submitted my cahracters in a lot of fanfics, but FUCK IT!

ualexen92 posted: »

[Let them spend the night here] because when Ben is around when things go wrong and someone died. btw you can give it a try to my fiction http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/73504/new-interactive-fanfic-dead-highschool-submission-open

• Refreshing this page every 10 seconds for the next chapter.

Goddamnit.

• edited June 2014

Sorry, bro, today is a very busy day for me. But next chapter will be today, and I'll probably start writing it soon.

Azlyn posted: »

Refreshing this page every 10 seconds for the next chapter. Goddamnit.

• Heh. I had a very busy day too, if you count storms as something that keeps you busy.

Sorry, bro, today is a very busy day for me. But next chapter will be today, and I'll probably start writing it soon.

• Yeee ^^

• It's storming over here, too.

Crips posted: »

Heh. I had a very busy day too, if you count storms as something that keeps you busy.

• Nope. Sport, food, bath and shopping (I HATE SHOPPING) are thing that keep me busy.

Heh. I had a very busy day too, if you count storms as something that keeps you busy.

• I hate shopping too.

Except when it's about books and or video games.

Nope. Sport, food, bath and shopping (I HATE SHOPPING) are thing that keep me busy.

• I hate shopping too. Except if it's video games shopping, then I love it ;)

Nope. Sport, food, bath and shopping (I HATE SHOPPING) are thing that keep me busy.

• Well, I never shop for video games because I have Steam.

I hate shopping too. Except if it's video games shopping, then I love it

• Hah. I don't have a bank account, so I need to buy games manually... ;)

Well, I never shop for video games because I have Steam.

• edited June 2014

Probably too late but [let them spend the night here]

• The voting is closed! The group will let them stay the night. I'm starting to write a chapter now. And you know what I just realized? Tomorrow I will end Episode 3. God, time flies so fast! I'm already thinking about making Season 2. I have a few interesting facts for you, guys, about Episode 5 and Season 2:

1. If Season 2 will be confirmed, it will have 6 monts (or even a year) timeskip in the beginning.
    2. I'm thinking about keeping only 5-7 people alive in the end of the Episode 5. Still not sure though. Maybe less, maybe more. But I already know three characters (including Gregory) who will be alive for sure.
    3. Some characters with "Unknown" status will MAYBE appear in Season 2.
  • That sounds so good! I'm excitedddd. Keep it up!

The voting is closed! The group will let them stay the night. I'm starting to write a chapter now. And you know what I just realized? Tomorr

• Holy fuck, If you're going to kill Sips, can you make him a little nicer before that? Like maybe have him lose his son which changes him?

The voting is closed! The group will let them stay the night. I'm starting to write a chapter now. And you know what I just realized? Tomorr

• Amazing <3

I love your work, Sonya.

• Awesome, can't wait!

• edited June 2014

Episode 3 - Beyond The Fear [Part 3/5]

(?) You chose to let them spend the night.

I turned around to the kids. They looked at me with unrest, waiting for an answer.

"I'm sorry, kiddos, but I'm afraid Sips is right. Our supplies stock won't let us shelter you." I said. "But at least you can rest here."

"That's already more than enough. Thank you very much." said Mr Parker. Tess and Josh volunteered to give a tour to all the teens, while I decided to visit Arabella.

I entered her room. It still was hard for her to walk, but she felt fine. She was sitting on her bed and when I came here, she smiled.

"Haven't seen you in a while." she said with a grin. "I heard there are new people out there."

"They are just kids. They'll stay here only for a night, because there are too many of them." I repled. "Besides those guys, I found a book in that school. I heard that you like reading so I hope you'll like it." I passed her the book.

"Aww, thanks! That means much for me." she smiled. "A Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley. What an ironic title."

"That's for sure." I answered. "I hope you'll get better soon."

"Neither do I." she said. I left the room and got back to the group. Everyone talked with eachother.

"Already hanging out, kiddos?" I asked.

"Yeah, you got a nice place here. And nice girls." said Elian laughing. He elbowed Devyn.

"Dork." she answered.

"I'm pretty sure we won't find another place as good as this one." sighed Erica. "But we don't wanna be a trouble."

"We're not a trouble!" mumbled Josh.

"Calm down, sweetie." said Megan.

"Duh, don't worry. Those guys always make a mess here." said Willy.

"Yeah, I got used to it" agreed Artie. Kevin kept silent.

These kids remind of my childhood. Oh, how many memories I have! Poor kiddos, best part of their lives falls on the apocalypse. That's sad. At least they have eachother. I don't know what happened to my classmates. To my family...

"HUG ATTACK!" yelled Tess and suddenly hugged me from behind.

"Jesus, you scared me!" I said. I finally escaped her grip and turned around. "Whatever. I'm happy to have a minute to talk to you."

"Me too." she smiled. "Poor youths. They probably have been through a lot. I wish we could be capable of keeping them here. At least we gave them a roof for a night. Leaders should be kind to strangers that don't threaten their groups."

"Leaders? Do you mean... me?" I asked quietly. "That's stupid. I'm not a leader."

"Well, if you think that you're a simple member of the group that doesn't make you a simple member of the group. You should face the truth. You've done to us more than everyone else and you make all the decisions. It's hard to take it. But you are a leader." she said. Tess gave me a kiss. "I believe in you."

I didn't have any words to say. I just smiled. Sometimes a simple smile tells more that a thousand of words.

"HERE YOU ARE, PRICKS! YOU LEFT, BUT WE KNEW YOU ARE TOO FUCKING STUPID SO FINDING YOU WAS REALLY EASY!" we suddenly heard screams. A dozen of men in masks with guns came out of the forest. Are they... bandits? "WE DON'T NEED MUCH FROM ALL OF YOU, FOLKS! JUST GIVE US THE KIDS AND NO ONE WILL GET HURT!"

I grabbed Tess and we quickly jumped into the housing. We found Devyn, Devin, Zed and Emiline inside.

"Fucking great." whispered Emiline.

"What do we do now?" asked Zed.

"Kick their asses. I don't even want to think what they will do with those boys and girls. We'll make them run with their tales between their legs!" said Devin.

"I agree." replied Devyn.

"We cannot take those risks! We need to think about it before!" said Zed.

[Fight the bandits. High risk.] or [Give them the school group. Low risk.]

• Well, I don't think that Sips is an asshole. But if he'll die, he'll die a heroic death.

Holy fuck, If you're going to kill Sips, can you make him a little nicer before that? Like maybe have him lose his son which changes him?

• Let them join the group. Eroca is my character :D.
    Fum Fact: In another facnfoc i was i. The same group as Ben lol. Im unlucky

• edited June 2014

[Fight the bandits. High risk.]

This is probably Ben's fault again. But we can't give a bunch of schoolkids to some masked weirdos even if that would mean getting rid of Ben.

Episode 3 - Beyond The Fear [Part 3/5] (?) You chose to let them spend the night. I turned around to the kids. They looked at me with

• edited June 2014

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

PLEASE DON'T DIE

[Fight the bandits. High risk.]

YOU KNOW TOO WELL WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT

Episode 3 - Beyond The Fear [Part 3/5] (?) You chose to let them spend the night. I turned around to the kids. They looked at me with

• [Fight bandits]

... GOD FUCKING DAMN IT PLEASE DON'T DIE [Fight the bandits. High risk.] YOU KNOW TOO WELL WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT

• [Fight the bandits. High risk.]

• [Fight bandits]

Kill anyone but Tess. She must survive this season and be Greg's partner.

• Fuck you, what about the kids?

[Fight bandits] Kill anyone but Tess. She must survive this season and be Greg's partner.

• Oh, yeah, the kids.

Kill anyone but Tess, especially the kids. Hehehe

Fuck you, what about the kids?

• Go eat nightlock!

*jumps out the window *

Oh, yeah, the kids. Kill anyone but Tess, especially the kids. Hehehe

• I hope so.

Well, I don't think that Sips is an asshole. But if he'll die, he'll die a heroic death.

• [Fight the bandits. High risk.]

JUST LET SIPS LIVE, PLEASE!

• Sorry about the comment up omg. I was sure the vote of C2 was still on so i voted. Anyway
    [Fight the bandits] No little kid os going to die because of some pedo bandit.

• [Fight the bandits. High risk.] ok Ben will remember this and sadly they all die THE END, Ben did it again.

• What's up with all the hate to Ben? All kids did it.

ualexen92 posted: »

[Fight the bandits. High risk.] ok Ben will remember this and sadly they all die THE END, Ben did it again.

• Nope. There will be six- OOPS I ALMOST SAID A SPOILER!

Oh, yeah, the kids. Kill anyone but Tess, especially the kids. Hehehe

Sign in to comment in this discussion.