Interactive fanfiction "A Brave New World" [FINISHED]

Comments

• I SPY AN EREN IN THE WAITING TO BE INTRODUCED SECTION

I DEMAND TO KNOW WHO IS THE ATTACK ON TITAN FAN

SHOW YOURSELF

• Lol I was thinking the same thing!

Azlyn posted: »

I SPY AN EREN IN THE WAITING TO BE INTRODUCED SECTION I DEMAND TO KNOW WHO IS THE ATTACK ON TITAN FAN SHOW YOURSELF

• This is such an awesome series so far! Love it! Posted my character also :)

• [Save Fredo]

• The voting is closed! Gregory will save Fredo. I know that this choice came out really lame :/ BUT! It will affect an awesome storyline that will be in EP2. God, EP2 will come out tomorrow already...

• wow, time goes fast

The voting is closed! Gregory will save Fredo. I know that this choice came out really lame BUT! It will affect an awesome storyline that will be in EP2. God, EP2 will come out tomorrow already...

• edited June 2014

Episode 1 - No Other Way [Part 4/5]

(?) You chose to save Fredo.

I quickly ran to Fredo, pushing off all the creepers with my knife. A few of them almost got him, but he had a quick reaction too and killed them.

"Thank ya, buddy. Joan, hang on!" said Fredo. He realoaded his gun and tried to reach his friend.

"I'm fine!" answered Joan. He somehow escaped the creeper's grip, stood up and grabbed his gun. But then he suddenly screamed in pain and fell down on the floor. I could see some blood on his leg. Oh my god, is he bitten? In a few seconds Joan was buried alive under a dozen of hungry creatures. moaning at his body. They plunged their teeth into him and we could barely hear him screaming. Fredo stood next to me, frozen in his fear.

"GUYS, GO TO THE STORAGE! NOW!" yelled Arabella. The path to the storage was clear . We ran between shelves right to the door. I stopped to make sure that everyone will come through the door. Mrs Dumhope was in the tail of the crew.

"Don't worry, Gregory, I'm comi- EEEK!" she screamed. One of the creepers reached her through the space between the shelves. He quickly grabbed her and nipped off a big piece of meat from her throat. Mrs Dumhope slowly fell down, croaking. A big fountain of blood was gushing from her neck. I knew that there was nothing I could do so I quickly jumped into the storage and closed the door. Other guys barricaded it with boxes, that were found there.

"This should slow them down. We should escape through the special exit!" April said. We immediately left the supermarket. We ran to the James' truck and jumped in. Now I finally could catch my breathe.

"I'll give you a ride. I wanted to leave the city anyways, so it's okay." Hodge said. "You know, I kept my promise - I said that will only take a few things and leave this place. And I did it!" laughed James. Sips laughed too, but nobody else found it funny, so their awkward laugh ended soon.

Bernard was sitting on the passenger's seat next to James. Devin was talking with his sister Devyn. Sips was trying to comfort his son. Alice, Tess, Clarice and April were whispering about something. Arabella and Emiline silently were sitting next to eachother. Spark was examining his handgun, apart everyone else. Fredo were just staring into the floor. He didn't look good and I decided to talk with him.

"You're alright?" I asked. He raised his face and gave me a tired smile.

"I will be alright. I am adult, I am strong... You have someone else to care about." he answered. "Just leave me alone for a moment."

I nodded and got away from him. Sometimes people get over something something without anybody else. I walked to Emiline.

"Are you alright? I mean, after what happened to-"

"I FUCKING KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MY AUNT. That's none of your business. Do not play Mother Theresa here." she said angrily. I could see that somewhere deep inside she feels really lonely and sad. But sometimes anger is just a defense. People are trying to refuse someone's help. It is a normal reaction.

I decied to give her a little bit more time and sat down to rest. For a next 10 minutes everything was pretty fine. I felt sleepy. It was too silent though. Too silent in a bad way... I couldn't help myself seeing how much Fredo suffer. He probably just engaged in self-reproach, thinking that he could something in that situation. Suddenly, amongst the heavy silence, everyone heard Fredo's voice, appealing to Spark.

"You killed him."

"Huh?" asked Spark.

"DON'T TRY TO WEAR THE SHEEP'S CLOTHING! I SAW IT! I SAW HOW YOU SHOT JOAN IN THE LEG! HE COULD MAKE IT OUT! BUT HE DIDN'T, BECAUSE OF YOU!" Fredo yelled. "YOU JUST USED HIM AS A BAIT FOR THE CREEPERS!"

"Are you out of your mind? What are you talking about?" said Spark. He was indignant.

"I SAW A BLOOD COMING FROM THE BULLETHOLE IN HIS LEG! I HEARD A SHOT!" Fredo kept screaming. Devyn and her brother prepared weapons in case of something; Emiline tightly held Arabella in fright.

"Maybe you heard a shot because everyone was shooting, genius? Even you have a problem with Spark, why won't you stop yelling and talk with him eye by eye?" Clarice said skeptically.

"Wow wow, what is going on there?" asked James. Bernard started to bark.

"Calm down, everyone!" Josh said. Chris tried to convince him to leave them dealing it themselves.

"EYE TO EYE? OH YEAH, I'LL TALK WITH HIM EYE TO EYE!" said Fredo and jumped on Spark, clinging to him. But short and skinny doctor didn't have chances against the ex-general. Spark pushed Fredo on the floor and started to beat him.

"Stop! You're just making it worse!" said April. She walked to the guys and tried to separate them. She almost did it - doctor sneaked out. He ran to Devyn and took her dagger. He slowly approached Spark.

"Hey! Give me my dagger back, asshole!" said Devyn angrily.

"BACK OFF, APRIL! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!" screamed Fredo. He ran to Spark and tried to stab him, but unfortunately, Spark dodged the hit and got in another hand fight with a doctor. Expect that this time, doctor had a dagger...

[Push off Spark], [Push off Fredo] or [Leave them].

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

Push off Fredo

Weakness, incompetence, it puts us all as risk, and I don't mean just cuz' he's a doctor.

Episode 1 - No Other Way [Part 4/5] (?) You chose to save Fredo. I quickly ran to Fredo, pushing off all the creepers with my knife. A

• [Push off Fredo]

First we should hear Sparks side of the story. Afterwards we can still stab him to death.

Episode 1 - No Other Way [Part 4/5] (?) You chose to save Fredo. I quickly ran to Fredo, pushing off all the creepers with my knife. A

• [Push off Fredo]

• Wow, that took a nasty turn, Mrs Dumhope died...It means I can post another character! :D

[Push off Fredo], he started the argument. We just saved him and now he's making trouble...

• "DON'T TRY TO WEAR THE SHEEP'S CLOTHING!

References, references everywhere

• Yeah, but be fast - character submission box wil close SOON.

Crips posted: »

Wow, that took a nasty turn, Mrs Dumhope died...It means I can post another character! [Push off Fredo], he started the argument. We just saved him and now he's making trouble...

• Imma fast like a cheetah brah!

Yeah, but be fast - character submission box wil close SOON.

• OH YEAH BRAH

Alt text

Crips posted: »

Imma fast like a cheetah brah!

• Ah, chaos! Fredo goin' ham, causing a nasty turkeyshoe.

[Push off Fredo]

• This is awesome I submitted a character ! where can we read this fic?

• [Push off Fredo], godammit Fredo!

• [Push off Fredo] he has a goddamn knife :S

• GIVE ME MY DAGGER BACK YOU ASSHOLE

[Push off Fredo]

• [Push off Fredo]

• [Push off Fredo]
    Spark probably shot Joan but Fredo had a knife :( it me btw

• [Push off Fredo]
    Fredo, stop this shit

• Yo, inkennywetrust. How old was rachelle when she was ripped open and devoured?

• Holy crap, things are getting really interesting!

[Push off Fredo]

• Hmm... 16 or 17. I'm not sure.

Yo, inkennywetrust. How old was rachelle when she was ripped open and devoured?

• The voting is closed! Gregory will push off Fredo. I will probably start writing the last chapter of EP1 in an hour. Really excited!

• I'm excited too!

Alt text

The voting is closed! Gregory will push off Fredo. I will probably start writing the last chapter of EP1 in an hour. Really excited!

• Woooo, cant wait!

• Episode 1 - No Other Way [Part 5/5]

(?) You chose to push off Fredo.

"You don't know what you're doing!" I said. I quickly jumped to the fighters, trying to separate them. I pushed off Fredo with strength, so he could barely stand on his legs. He raised his knife and tried to approach and stab me, but I was fast too. I nailed him to the wall with my hands, holding him tightly, like a lion holds his caught victim. Fredo wriggled like a snake, but he couldn't escape my grip.

"Drop. The. Dagger." I said angrily through my crenched teeth. He did it. Mad look on his face slowly changed to a pity in his eyes. Devyn reached the fallen dagger and took it.

"Moron." she said with anger. Devyn got back to her brother, still glancing at Fredo.

"I'm... I'm sorry. I don't know what happened to me. I just... couldn't control myself. Let me go, please!" he started begging. I felt a misery in his voice. I sighed and released him.

"What do you think you're doing?! He tried to kill him! We cannot keep a killer in our group!" Sips said. He wasn't amused, and we could see this by the spite on his face.

"Technically, he didn't kill him, dad. He's just on the edge. Calm down and everything will be fine. He lost his best friend. Give him a break." said Josh. Chris sighed and gave his son an angry look, but he did calm down.

And then... everyone became silent.

No yells, no screams, no barking, like it was before. I could only hear whispers between people. Chris still was talking to his son. Tess, Alice and April was vigorously discussing something, but their voices were still quiet. Clarice joined Emiline and Arabella's silence club. Devin and Devyn probably were talking about that event - it was easy to say by their faces.

"So, um... Guys! We can reach the closest sanatorium in 5 minutes. It's probably abandoned now. There is a lot of rooms, big space and a forest not that far. I think it's a good idea to stop there. What do you think?" asked James. Bernard contentedly barked. "Well, one person already agreed."

"Sure!" answered Tess. "Sounds like a great idea."

"Yeah, this place is definetely good." I said. Tess smiled.

"Sounds like a trap... Whatever, we have no other place to go." said Alice.

"Alice is right, I guess?" put in a word Clarice. Arabella and Emiline nodded.

"Go wherever you want to." murmured Fredo. Spark grinned. Everyone else agreed too.

"Great. Let's go!" said James and turned the car to the right.

We were walking through the narrow lanes. We finally reached the main housing. The sanatorium did seem abandoned.

"Wow, that's like heaven! There's enough space for all of us! And the forest is close to this place. I hope nobody else is here." said Tess rapturously. I chuckled. Yeah, this place is cosy.

"Well, your hopes are wrong." said unknown voice. A few people in our group took their weapos in case of someone dangerous. Bernard growled. "Hey, what's up with all this hatred? I'm Zed, a doctor." he said and smiled. It was a guy with black slicked hair, brown eyes and a scar under his right eye. He was wearing a coat, pants and boots.

"Sup, I'm Stefan! I'm a vet. We are colleagues." said another guy. It was a tall guy with long brown hair and dark eyes, wearing glasses, a grey shirt and black jeans.

"Nice running into friendly faces here." I answered. "We are just tired strangers. Can you let us in?"

"Of course! We're not big bad wolves, we do not bite. A big company is always nice." said Zed. I smiled.

Maybe, everything will be fine...

[YOUR CHOICES]

Determination - You chose to leave the place.

Sociability - You chose to be friendly to the strangers.

Mutual help - You chose to save Fredo.

Justice - You chose to push off Fredo.

• edited June 2014

NEXT TIME ON THE "BRAVE NEW WORLD"

Branches of the trees were slapping my face, I almost fell twice because of the goddamn rocks on the ground. This place was impassable! How did I even got here? Because of the strange noise, of course. Goddamnit. I hope I didn't come through all this for nothing!

And I didn't.

Even my horrified face couldn't explain the horror I've been looking at right now. It was hard to call this disgusting mess of bones, meat and blood, a human. My heart sank. How... When... Why... Who?!

"OH GOD!" I yelled. That was the only thing I could say.

Tess was sitting next to me, staring into the bonfire. I shivered because of her blank stare. The silence was too heavy and it was hard to break it.

"It will be okay, Tess." I said, putting my hand on her shoulder. "Hope dies last, remember?" She embraced me, which made me blush a little. But she still didn't avert her eyes from the fire. Tess sighed.

"Sadly, it already died..." she answered. I shuddered.

"NO, PLEASE! I DID NOT DO THAT! THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS!" he yelled in misery and despair. Spark only grinned.

"You are pathetic in your begs." Spark whispered and laughed.

"So... what do we do with him?" asked Stefan.

"WE KILL HIM." said Emiline coldly.

EPISODE 2 - ONE OF US

• Nice! I like the "next time on", I might steal that idea next time I finish a chapter of my story... :P

I wonder who he saw in the first part.... :O Was there a murder?! The last part makes me think so!

NEXT TIME ON THE "BRAVE NEW WORLD" Branches of the trees were slapping my face, I almost fell twice because of the goddamn rocks on the g

• Nice! I like the "next time on", I might steal that idea next time I finish a chapter of my story... :P

It's okay. I stole your idea with the choice list in the end of the episode :D

sardines posted: »

Nice! I like the "next time on", I might steal that idea next time I finish a chapter of my story... :P I wonder who he saw in the first part.... :O Was there a murder?! The last part makes me think so!

• Hehehe, we are both thieves then :P Actually... I might make a "next time on" right now for mine! It is such a cool idea!

Nice! I like the "next time on", I might steal that idea next time I finish a chapter of my story... :P It's okay. I stole your idea with the choice list in the end of the episode

• Great idea including "NEXT TIME ON..." :D Can't wait for the next episode!

NEXT TIME ON THE "BRAVE NEW WORLD" Branches of the trees were slapping my face, I almost fell twice because of the goddamn rocks on the g

• Wow, Kenny, nice idea with the Next Time On...That was great episode. Hooked up for more.

I added another character yesterday but I think it will be my last one coz I don't have ideas, maybe in future episodes my ideas will rise and shine. For now, great!

9.5/10 just like IGN, even if it was perfect, but whatever, IGN can do it, so why can't I.

• Nice, I liked the story so far and I'm curious to see how it will proceed :) good idea including the "Next time on"

• Loved it! do you think we'll get part of season 2 tonight?

Well done by the way :)

• My frickin' God, so many inspirations. So many inspirations...

• Yeah, Episode 2 will be released today. I'll start writing the first chapter in 2-3 hours.

jameshodge posted: »

Loved it! do you think we'll get part of season 2 tonight? Well done by the way

Sign in to comment in this discussion.