Interactive fanfiction "A Brave New World" [FINISHED]

Comments

• edited June 2014

Episode 1 - No Other Way [Part 2/5]

You chose to leave this place.

"I am sorry Rachelle, but these guys have a point. Staying here is too dangerous. We have to get the hell outta here, while the whole is not completely overrun by those creepers!" I said. I think I made the right choice.

Rachelle crossed her arms on her chest.

"Fine, I'll go with you. I do not want to get you in danger, I just... want everything to turn out okay." She sighed.

"Let's go then, until the door still holds." said Clarice. I quickly grabbed my backpack and started to fill it up with all the useful things I could find. A lighter, a flashlight, a Swiss knife, a bottle of water... Well, I wasn't really a rich guy. Once I've put my bag on my back, the door fell down and the horde of the walking corpses rushed into the dormitory. All the students that still were here started yelling and screaming. I saw how creepers pushed people on the floor and bit them right in the necks, got their guts out and ate them by pieces. I was absolutely horrified, but there was no time for fright - we had to go! We reached the bolt-hole of the dormitory and ran away.

The streets was full of meat and blood. I heard hundreds noises of chewing, groaning and slurping. I saw dozens of people crying in fear and agony. But I did not see anyone, except us, who would run for their lives on streets full of horror. Wake up, Gregory, this is all a dream! Everything is is fine. You are fine...

"You better watch yourself, whoever you are! Standing frozen in the street won't let you escape!" Somebody yelled behind my back. I turned around and saw Arabella, that 14 year old tramp. I don't know much about her - I heard that she left her mother, because she didn't care about her. Bella lives in the attic of the local library, I've seen her for a few times when I was there. She was kinda sweet girl with pretty ginger curls and pale skin, but right now Arabella stood in front of, holding me a big iron beam in her skinny arms and covered in blood. Behind her I noticed Veronica Dumhope, my favourite lecturer in the university! Young and lovely woman, she always wore brown skirt that was red now. Her light blue shirt had drops of bllood on it too. Her black hair and big glasses (Mrs Dumhope had a bad eyesight) hid her face, but I could see that she is scared, unlikely calm Arabella.

"Mrs Dumhope, you are alright!" said Devin. "And who is that girl with you?" Only after this I noticed a tall girl with dark brown hair and green eyes.

"Hi everyone! Yes, I am fine.... at least I think so." She was really nervous. "This is Emiline, my niece. She ran to me, after her parents were... caught by those creatures."

"I know you are all very happy to meet again and blah blah blah, but can we move on? Creepers won't wait until we stop, they will GRAB AND KILL!" Clarice said. And right after she did it, a loud and scary screech was heard really close to us. I almost got deaf because of it, but when I saw what happened, I decided that my possible deafness was the last thing to worry about...

Rachelle was lying on her back in a big puddle of blood. Creeper was lifting her stomach up with his rotten hands and putting it in his mouth. It was disgusting, and most of all, it was a true HORROR.

"RACHELLE!" I screamed. And those things didn't really like it. They started showing up from everywhere, getting closer and closer to us. Devyn took her dagger and passed the handgun to Clarice; Devin prepared his survival knife; Arabella lifted her beam in the air; Mrs Dumhope and Emiline stood back; and I got my Swiss knife. This is fucking stupid, I can hardly protect myself with that knife! Fuck it, I don't have any other choice.

And then we all got in this insane dance of blood, fear and lust for life.

The horde was pushing on us and we almost touched eachother's backs. I was covered in the most disgusting thing you could imagine, and I almost died twice. My hand was tired, but I knew that if I'll stop, I'll die. If I'll stop, I'll die, IF I'LL STOP, I'LL DIE!

"Guys, there is an abandoned car! We can crawl on it and they will not get us!" Arabella said.

"We have to clean our way out, but at least we will get somewhere, we won't just stand here, wasting our time and strength!" Emiline agreed. We rushed into the herd, trying to kill everyone we will see. It sounds like a dream, but we did it! WE MOTHERFUCKING DID IT! The situation got better a little bit. Creepers still could grab our feet, so we had to watch out.

"Fine. What do we do now, geniuses?" Clarice asked.

"Yeah, that's a nice que- ARRGH! LET GO, LET GO!" Devin screamed. One of the creatures grabbed his foot, when suddenly, somebody shot it. We saw a big truck that was standing in clear spot. The windows were open and we saw a guy, who pointed the gun at creepers.

"I know damn well what do you do - you get in my truck, NOW! If I sound like a serial killer, then don't care about this, I am trying to save your life! My name is James. James Hodge." this guy spoke. He did sound strange, but we didn't have any other choice. We quickly jumped in the truck. It had a lot of space, few boxes with something and... a husky.

"Awww, look! It is a husky! How cute is that!" Emiline smiled and tried to pet the dog. Husky was pretty skeptical about that at first, but then it became friendly.

"That's Bernard, my best buddy. Treat him well, or he'll bite you!" James laughed. "Alright, I am trying to get the hell out of the city, but we must stop somewhere first - at the local supermarket. There are some stuff we need there."

"That's for sure." grinned Devyn.

I looked at the husky. I used to have a dog too. I wonder what happened to it. What happened to my family...

We spent only 15 minutes to find the supermarket. The area around it was clean, and there were few cars in the parking.

"Somebody is probably here." said Mrs Dumhope.

"Well, see if I care! I do not need anything, I got a goddamn truck! I'll just take few things. These guys won't notice this!" said James. He looked self-reliant.

That's fucking stupid, James.

"Look, buddy, when I said that I will take something, I didn't mean that I will take YOUR stuff! I just want some supplies from the supermarket and that's all!" Hodge was speaking intensely. The big man, looking in his mid 40s, pointed the gun at us. A young boy stood behind him. I could see a few other people, but I didn't have time to examine them.

"Everything in here belongs to US." the man spoke. "And even if it wouldn't, we are not as naive as you think. World is coming to shit, and people can do everything to survive. I've seen those guys - they pretend they are sheep, but their pretty white fur is fake!"

The man definately didn't want to ull his gun down.

"He will calm down only after a nice bullet in his chest." Devyn whispered.

"Are you out of you mind, Devyn? I cannot kill people!" I anwsered.

"Calm down, princess, it was a joke!" she sighed.

But I looked at Clarice's handgun. What if Devyn is right?

[Threaten strangers] or [Try to be friendly]

• Sorry, I missed your character. Added it to the list.

InKennyWeTrust, did you receive my character? I submitted him a few hours ago. His name is Bradley and I noticed that he is missing from the characters who are waiting to be introduced.

• Yay, my character! :D

Ahem...choice time...man, this is hard...ok, I choose...

[Try to be friendly] maybe

Episode 1 - No Other Way [Part 2/5] You chose to leave this place. "I am sorry Rachelle, but these guys have a point. Staying here is

• I LOVE Arabella's introduction! It was perfect! ^^

And, uh, i think you'd better, uh...

Well, crap, my instinct goes to the first, but more rational would be the second choice...

Oh, shoot, just freaking [Threaten strangers] and get it over with!

Awesome fanfic! Keep up the good work!

Episode 1 - No Other Way [Part 2/5] You chose to leave this place. "I am sorry Rachelle, but these guys have a point. Staying here is

• I agree. Awesome fanfic. Introductions of new characters are awesome :)

Azlyn posted: »

I LOVE Arabella's introduction! It was perfect! ^^ And, uh, i think you'd better, uh... Well, crap, my instinct goes to the first, but

• We say we're not from Crawford, but we sure as hell act like it.

[Threaten strangers]

• [Try to be friendly]

I'd rather not threaten a guy with a gun.

• Devyn please. Lol.

[Try to be friendly]

• I'm just playing like how Sips would do it, no offense to the Magnificent Bastard.

We say we're not from Crawford, but we sure as hell act like it. [Threaten strangers]

• Actually, I should ask him how he would act.

I'm just playing like how Sips would do it, no offense to the Magnificent Bastard.

• Devyn, come on, we say we're not from Crawford, but we sure as hell act like it.

sardines posted: »

Devyn please. Lol. [Try to be friendly]

• Oh boi', this is something. I do not know, I'll just go with ... [Try to be friendly]

We'll see what happens :o

• Let's [Try to be friendly], if they threaten them they will probably kill them.

• Me neither! Who are your favorites? :P

Holy shit, didn't expect to find other Yogscast fans here.

• edited June 2014

Sorry I didn't respond but I think that's me.

Edit: Ah I see there is another Joshua. Maybe you can just call my character Josh, and if you want a last name then Manilo.

Guys, whose character Joshua is? I need to talk with his author.

• [Try to be friendly]

Great job so far by the way! :D

• Calm down, princess, it was a joke!

Two references in one sentence? Nice, new record! :D ''Calm down, princess'' from TWD and ''Calm down, it was a joke'' from TWAU mixed up into one thing ;D

• [Leave this place]

It's not safe to stay.

Episode 1 - No Other Way [Part 1/5] "I am going to miss that place." I said, while looking at the sun. It shone brightly, and I had to sq

• I fucking can't stop loving Sips.. Well... If I had to list them I would say, 1. Sips 2. Martyn 3. Zoey 4. Sjin 5. Turps, just my top five.

Me neither! Who are your favorites? :P

• Awww, thanks! Introducing characters is my favourite part, even though it is really hard. So far so good, huh?

I LOVE Arabella's introduction! It was perfect! ^^ And, uh, i think you'd better, uh... Well, crap, my instinct goes to the first, but

• HEART EYES MOTHAFUCKA <3

SOME FRIES, MOTHAFUCKA. ALL RISE, MOTHAFUCKA. BAPTISE, MOTHAFUCKA. HEART EYES, MOTHAFUCKA. DISGUISE, MOTHAFUCKA. SUPPLIES, MOTHAFUCKA. SOME PIES, MOTHAFUCKA.

• But friendship is magic! sparkles and rainbows

Devyn, come on, we say we're not from Crawford, but we sure as hell act like it.

• edited June 2014

Can you still vote, even if you're dead?

Okay. [Try to be friendly]

• Friendship can not live in the Zombie Apocaylpse, expect between Devyn and Sips.

But friendship is magic! sparkles and rainbows

• Yes, of course.

Can you still vote, even if you're dead? Okay. [Try to be friendly]

• I will be so happy if Sips and Devyn end up friends, lol.

Well then hold onto your butts because it looks like the decision is probably going to be 'try to be friendly' anyway... I hope someone doesn't die!

Friendship can not live in the Zombie Apocaylpse, expect between Devyn and Sips.

• C-C-C-C-COMBO!

Crips posted: »

Calm down, princess, it was a joke! Two references in one sentence? Nice, new record! ''Calm down, princess'' from TWD and ''Calm down, it was a joke'' from TWAU mixed up into one thing ;D

• I think so, yes. I voted in a similiar fanfic without even submitting a character and it counted, haha

Can you still vote, even if you're dead? Okay. [Try to be friendly]

• It's going to be good, good 'n' gay.

Sips quote.

I will be so happy if Sips and Devyn end up friends, lol. Well then hold onto your butts because it looks like the decision is probably going to be 'try to be friendly' anyway... I hope someone doesn't die!

• I might submit Sjin, I don't know enough about Turps to submit him though! (Never watched anything with him. Oops.)

Somebody should submit Sjin, just so they can be together, also Turps!

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

You don't watch Sips' new dirt factory series?

Also I forgot Hatfilms.

I might submit Sjin, I don't know enough about Turps to submit him though! (Never watched anything with him. Oops.)

• Oh, like I said I've never seen Turps. Maybe I should watch him?

My top 5 list would probably go like:

1. Sjin 2. Hannah 3. Sips 4. Nilesy 5. Duncan. But Zoey is a runner up, I love her stuff with Nilesy in particular!

I fucking can't stop loving Sips.. Well... If I had to list them I would say, 1. Sips 2. Martyn 3. Zoey 4. Sjin 5. Turps, just my top five.

• So, he is a young boy, and another man in the story should have a son. Josh matches him perfectly. Do you mind if he will become his son?

Sorry I didn't respond but I think that's me. Edit: Ah I see there is another Joshua. Maybe you can just call my character Josh, and if you want a last name then Manilo.

• I haven't seen it, no?? I stopped checking Sips's channel ... a while back? Because a) I got busy with school, and b) he said he was quitting Minecraft and similar videos for a while, and at the time I wasn't interested in any other of his current series. I wasn't aware there was a new series! Oops! I should probably check it out!

You don't watch Sips' new dirt factory series? Also I forgot Hatfilms.

• Sadly there is no Sjin, it's Sips', Turps and Lewis.

I haven't seen it, no?? I stopped checking Sips's channel ... a while back? Because a) I got busy with school, and b) he said he was quitti

• [Try to be friendly]

This probs won't end well XD

• I feel someone's gonna die in Chapter 3. Someone from our group...

[Try to be friendly] This probs won't end well XD

• Oh yeah for sure :D.

So, he is a young boy, and another man in the story should have a son. Josh matches him perfectly. Do you mind if he will become his son?

• Submited! The Nerdie girl :3

• OF COURSE!

Alt text

Crips posted: »

I feel someone's gonna die in Chapter 3. Someone from our group...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.