Interactive fanfiction "A Brave New World" [FINISHED]

Comments

• [Let her go with us]

Episode 4 - The Battle Cry [Part 2/6] (?) You chose to help them escape. "Don't worry, we have your back. I'll inform the others. Go!"

• [Let her go with us]

Episode 4 - The Battle Cry [Part 2/6] (?) You chose to help them escape. "Don't worry, we have your back. I'll inform the others. Go!"

• [Let her go with us] I'm not gonna leave my character :P

• [Let her go with us]

• The voting is closed! Gregory will let her go with us. I'm so sorry, I'M SO SORRY! I'm trying very hard, but it seems like it's another "i-have-no-inspiration" part of my life. I'll try harder and pull two chapters tomorrow. But I can't promise you anything.

• It's okay, there's no rushing an author.

The voting is closed! Gregory will let her go with us. I'm so sorry, I'M SO SORRY! I'm trying very hard, but it seems like it's another "i-h

• edited July 2014

'

• edited July 2014

'

'

• Im glad you have that outlook, its pretty hard getting out chapters all the time

Azlyn posted: »

It's okay, there's no rushing an author.

• ^^

Well, i kind of get it. I love writing stories, too. And i sometimes write stories for my classmates, and it's kind of putting a LOT of extra pressure on me when they ask me to do it faster all the time, especially when i know i have other things to do as well.

Im glad you have that outlook, its pretty hard getting out chapters all the time

• -

• What is going on here?

Pipas posted: »

-

What is going on here?

• Nothing...

(Psst, don't tell her)

What is going on here?

• Nothing's going on Sonya...

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Nothing... (Psst, don't tell her)

• I have a lot to do, but I still have time to try and get up a good chapter for my amazing fans. Really the feedback is the best part, I enjoy having fans of my fanfiction and I hope they will like my upcoming episode

^^ Well, i kind of get it. I love writing stories, too. And i sometimes write stories for my classmates, and it's kind of putting a LOT o

• Yeah... Feedback is the thing that i want as well. Honest feedback. I wanted to make my own fanfiction here, but i don't think i have time. Plus, i think it'd suck anyway. So i gave up on it. I hope yours goes well. ^^

I have a lot to do, but I still have time to try and get up a good chapter for my amazing fans. Really the feedback is the best part, I enjoy having fans of my fanfiction and I hope they will like my upcoming episode

• $

ualexen92 posted: »

• Plus, i think it'd suck anyway.

I thought the same thing. And you know what? People enjoy my fanfi. They want it to continue. So don't judge yourself like this, always be self-reliant!

Yeah... Feedback is the thing that i want as well. Honest feedback. I wanted to make my own fanfiction here, but i don't think i have time. Plus, i think it'd suck anyway. So i gave up on it. I hope yours goes well. ^^

• You're lucky that people enjoy yours...

I hardly get shit on mine.

Plus, i think it'd suck anyway. I thought the same thing. And you know what? People enjoy my fanfi. They want it to continue. So don't judge yourself like this, always be self-reliant!

• #

$

• Pipas posted: »

#

• %

ualexen92 posted: »

• Azlyn posted: »

%

• What is love.

• Baby don't hurt me.

What is love.

• Don't hurt me.

Baby don't hurt me.

• No more.

Don't hurt me.

• oke.

No more.

• Thank you for bumping my thread, but I don't want it to be flooded by everyone. Sorry.

• Okeh, sorreh, i'll stop.

Thank you for bumping my thread, but I don't want it to be flooded by everyone. Sorry.

• I didn't think my would be any good whatsoever and I think it's turning out fairly good, and I'm happy with the results

Plus, i think it'd suck anyway. I thought the same thing. And you know what? People enjoy my fanfi. They want it to continue. So don't judge yourself like this, always be self-reliant!

• We're just excited for the next part, we can't help it lol

Thank you for bumping my thread, but I don't want it to be flooded by everyone. Sorry.

• edited July 2014

Episode 4 - The Battle Cry [Part 3/6]

(?) You chose to let her go with you.

"Fine, you can go with us. It's okay. Just make everything fast." I said.

"Thank you!" smiled Clara.

(?) She will remember that.

We heard someone's voice somewhere farther. Clara grabbed some medicaments and quickly threw it in the small bag she had. She nodded to us and we sneaked back to to the rear exit. The voice became louder and it was waking up the guards. It was a man's voice. The people we knocked out were still senseless. Clara approached them and took something from their pockets even though I didn't realize what it was. Finally we got out but instead of going straight forward to our hidden car, our new friend led us somewhere on the right. Is she leading us to some kind of a trap? I tried to protest but Steve shushed at me. I looked around and saw people running to eachother behind the fence. I became nervous. Did they find out about the escape? We must get faster!

But right at this moment we got to the place we were heading to - a parking zone of the Bradley Palmer. It had four cars. Clara raised her hands and showed us two car keys. Only then I realized that we all won't be able to squeeze into one car so we have to take some more. Technically, it was a robbery, but I didn't even care about this. Sven waved to us and commanded us to get back to our car. I nodded and my searcher group quickly sneaked out to the bushes where we hid the car. All the boxes were still inside and I breathed freely. We all rushed in, didn't even caring about sitting well. Mike started the car and as soon as the other two passed us, we drove after them. I turned around and looked at the window. The last thing I saw was few people with guns, running out, waving their hands and yelling something. I lied back on my seat and took a deep breath. They won't go after us. They shouldn't go after us.

"Wow, I felt myself like a goddamn Tom Cruise!" said Travis. Duke sighed.

"We got ourselves into some deep shit out there. Let's hope that we will get off light. Urgh, I can believe we agreed to do this." said Mike.

"There's no going back, Mike. What had been done will not be undone. We killed two birds with one stone, we still have our supplies with us and got our friends back. But there are always side effects. And you know it, Mike." spoke Kami.

He didn't answer. No one answered. We all just remained silent. I watched the environment out of the window. Two cars followed us and the way to the camp. I sighed and noticed that the weather changed. It was even darker than before. I saw a light in the distance and then the loud thunderpeal came. A few seconds after happened a massive lightning strike. I shivered, Kami gave a squeak. A quiet knock was heard somewhere from the roof of the car. And then another one. And then another one. Raindrops were falling down, slowly at first, but then the straight row of them started drumming on our car. A loud noise of endless dribble were breaking by a massive rumble from time to time. I saw how creepers got uncontrolable and growled at the rain. An asphalt became absolutely black by the water that permeated it. The ground slowly blurred into obscure mass made of clods. We're probably gonna have a hard time getting out of the car.

By that time, one car caught us and rode right next to us. I saw Tess and Clara on the back seat. Justin drove it. They discussed something and it seemed like the weather didn't bother them at all. They had fun. I would sell my soul for being in that car right now. They had a peaceful setting at least. I guess there are some things I might want to learn from them. I sighed and stretched my neck. It hurted like hell. I realized that I haven't slept today because of all this nervosity. I looked at my thumb that was all bitten and I grinned. What a waste of emotions. Nerve cells do not regenerate. I'll kill myself with all the paranoia. I noticed the movement somewhere next to me and saw Tess smiled and waved to me. I smiled back. And then the pieces of memories started to transform into one big picture. Thunder. Rain. Tess. Me. My cruel mind brought me back to the sanatorium, brought me back for 8 months.

"Oh, not the autumn rains! I've had enough of all this undead bullshit, why should it all happen right now?" complained Sips while grabbing all the stuff and trying to get it back into the housing so it won't get wet.

"Swear." said Joshua that followed him. Chris sighed and didn't say anything.

By the collective squeals coming from the girls, me and Tess ran all around the sanatorium. We were pretty far when the heavy rain started so we just helplessly wandered from one place to another, trying to find the housing already. We laughed but with each second it was becoming less funny. Tess got sousing already and I was afraid what will happen to us next if we won't find the right place. I took off my jacket and covered my girlfriend with it. Now it was my turn to get sousing.

Finally, we found the place we needed. Everyone seemed to be inside already. The floor in the hall was awfully wet, as same as the stairs. We quickly rushed up to the stage where we headed. I could feel how the soaked shirt sticked to my body. It wasn't a pretty feeling, you know. My hair started to dry and now I literally looked like Chubacca. Tess chuckled. I took the key from my pocket that was full of water and chaotically tried to unlock the door to the room. When it finally opened, me and my girflfriend walked in and headed to the bathroom. Our clothes were needed to take off. A possibility of me and especially Tess roaming around the room while being naked wasn't pretty but did I have any other choice? I'm pretty sure that there are few bathrobes in my room. I walked in and took off my shirt. I turned around and saw Tess standing at the doorway. She shivered with cold but she didnt't move. Once I turned to her, she blushed.

"You go first." she said.

"I won't look, if that's what bothers you." I grinned.

"Uhhh... No. Just keep doing your stuff." she murmured.

I chuckled and continued to take off my clothes. I wiped myself with the towel and watched myself in the mirror. I looked like shit but there's no time taking a shower. I tried to squeeze the clothes to get all the water out. It kinda worked. I left them to dry and grabbed the bathrobe, quickly getting it on. Then I walked out the bathroom and told Tess that it's her turn now. She rushed in it and closed the door. I sighed and looked out in the window. It was a heavy rain for sure. The lightning didn't want to stop. The sky was grey. But the wind wasn't strong so hopefully this little storm will end soon. It's just better not to get outside for now. I looked back at the bathroom and saw how Tess got out. She wore a bathrobe. She sat on the bed and I sat near her.

"Well, that's one hell of an evening." she smiled.

"I hope that rains like this won't so common now. Like Sips said, we got enough trouble already." I said. Tess suddenly moved to me and touhed me.

"Wow, you're so warm. Are you a wizard or something? I'm very cold now. Go ahead and use your superpower if you don't want me to die from a flu." she chuckled and embraced me. I hugged her tightly. "You think the rain will end soon?"

"I have no idea." I whispered. Tess smiled and kissed me. The weight of her body pulled me down to the bed.

And I will never forget what happened after I started to untie the belt of her bathrobe.

"Get out, everyone! We're here!" yelled Mike, waking me up from my dreams.

People ran to the gates, ignoring the rain. They were quite confused about a few more cars that appeared here. I could understand them - I would find this weird too. They probably just didn't believe what they saw and tried to think this through. Finally, everyone got out of the cars. Ivan and Sven walked to us and helped us getting all the boxes from the trunk. When people saw them, they got even more confused. They glanced at eachother and whispered something. I saw Eren, Devyn and Matthew in the first row. They approached us and looked around. I just smiled to them.

"What the hell? You just... escaped?" Devyn asked.

"Yes, we did. Long story short, it's a merit of the prisoners. They found a way to get out and we just helped them. And yeah, we were as surprised as you are. That definitely wasn't included in our plans." I spoke.

"I hope they're not after you." said Devyn.

"Don't worry about it. If they were after them, it would be obvious. Eyn ashan bli esh. It's just a smoke without a fire." replied Eren.

"Wait, it's a Hebrew proverb. You're from Israel?" I asked. He nodded in answer. "No shit. Why do I find this out 7 months after I met you? Is there anything I don't know about you?"

"I didn't finish my college, I'm interested in politics and I like to build theories. Aaaaand, we probably should get into the building before we get soaked." he said.

"Hm. Yeah, you're right." I said.

I waved over to Tess and she ran to us. We briskly walked to the housing. But I slowed down as I noticed that the rain turned to drizzle. And sky became brighter, even though it was still grey. But my friends outrunned me and I had to catch them before they get out of my sight. Before I turned to the right, I turned around and saw how Clara talks with Samson and the others are listening to them and adding something. I bet they're telling him about everything. I'm not sure if he would appreciate such risk. Well, whatever. I'll leave them to deal with it. When I walked in the hall of the housing, Gina and the others stood up and walked to us. They looked worried.

"I saw you all out there. Did you escape? Oh God, I'm so glad! I saw that you got some stuff from there." said Jacob.

"I bet that Peter is not that glad." murmured Ophelia.

"I know. But they don't show any signs of chasing us. If they would do such thing, they would send other cars after us. But nothing happened while we drove here. Maybe everything will be alright." I said.

"I hope so. But Peter is not as stupid as you think he is. Just in case." added Anthony. An awkward silence came for a while. "So, um... How did all go? I noticed someone else with you. This person seems familiar."

"Well, as I said, it happened very suddenly...." I started to speak.

Two hours after

"Seriously, I just can't understand. Why couldn't you walk to your car instead of making your way to the parking zone and then go back?" asked Matthew.

"....I have no idea." I said.

I glanced at the door. Tess left this place for ten minutes already and I didn't even know why. What could make her so busy? I sighed. Oh, I hope I won't overdo my care about her after what happened. This is hard, I know, but everything ended good. Ended good after being imprisoned by a crazy leader. And now she just left for a few minutes. I noticed that everyone started to chat with eachother about something irrelevant. And poor Matthew sat bored, just like me. We both shivered when we heard loud yells and noise outside. I stood up and walked to the door. As I walked out, I saw a horrible picture.

Peter and all of his guards, including the ones that looked over the rear exit and a lot of other people, got over the fence. They had rifles with them but I'm sure it wasn't their only equipment. I nervously looked around and saw Tess that was hiding around the building in front of us. My heart sank. She leaned her finger to her lips, telling me to keep silent. But her position easily told me that she's gonna make a run for it. I looked at her with fear. Something will happen. Something bad will happen.

"We could've make it easy. We could've been friends. Your boxes of supplies would be a very neat present. And your people getting back home would make you hapy. I was so simple. But no, you don't do things these way. You are foolishly playing revolutionaries. You're trying to deceive us. You think that you're smarter than we are. Some people in particular." spoke Peter. He glanced at Clara and she shamefacedly looked away. "But you're just stupid. Mindless. Dumb. Call it whether you like it. And it's all because you worship a man who's stupid. Mindless. Dumb. I don't like stupid people on my way. So I simply destroy them. FIRE IN THE HOLE, BITCHES!"

A few seconds before Peter's people start shooting, Tess tried to run to me. She was almost there when dozen of bullets holed her body. She didn't scream. She didn't make any noises. She just fell down with a horror and pain on her face. I screamed in misery, running to her. I didn't care about the bullets flying in the air. I just approached her body and kneeled in front of it. Tess was still alive and all red because of the blood floating down her body. I grabbed her and snuggled her to me. My shirt was slowly soaking with her blood but it was the last thing to worry aabout right now.

"No, Tess, no! I just don't..." I spoke with a tremor in my voice. I tried to refuse it but I felt tears in the corner of my eyes.

"I'm not afraid anymore... and.... you shouldn't be too... it happened so many times." she whispered. Her voice was becoming weaker and weaker every second.

"I don't want to. I don't have to. I've seen so many deaths in my life. I don't want to see another one...." I begged.

"With great power comes great responsability." she quietly said. Memories striked into my head and rubbed my eyes. I want to forget it. I need to forget it. But I can't. I only sighed and looked at her.

"Great power? Do you even know who you're talking about?" I suddenly smiled.

"I do." she whispered.

A wide smile appeared on her face. But then she just breathed out and her bright green eyes closed forever. Her body on my hands became soft, like a ragdoll. Someone died on my hands for the first time in my life. I sobbed and took out the gun. I have to do it. This is somethig she would want me to do. I aimed at her head and after a loud shot blood splashed on me. I dropped her, not being able to hold her anymore. For a second I thought about the way to spend another bullet...

But I just threw the gun away. I looked at the bloody body that I could call my girlfriend only few minutes before. Memories chaotically rushed in my head. All the sounds around me blurred into one strange mix. The shots. The yells. I saw how Devyn tried to say something to me, I saw how bullets were whistling in the air right in the few centimetres from me.But I couldn't answer. Only one thought was in my head. Only one thought. I breathed heavily as I grabbed Tess again.

I don't know if I should do it.

I don't know if it makes sense to do it.

But I have to.

I have to, right?

[Bury her] or [Leave because it's too dangerous]

• Alt text

[Bury her]

Episode 4 - The Battle Cry [Part 3/6] (?) You chose to let her go with you. "Fine, you can go with us. It's okay. Just make everything

• [Leave because it's too dangerous]. Tesssss!!! Whyyy!!!

Tess wouldn't want Gregory to get shot because he wanted to bury her.

Episode 4 - The Battle Cry [Part 3/6] (?) You chose to let her go with you. "Fine, you can go with us. It's okay. Just make everything

Sign in to comment in this discussion.