Interactive fanfiction "A Brave New World" [FINISHED]

Comments

• edited July 2014

[Bury her] ;;

Episode 4 - The Battle Cry [Part 3/6] (?) You chose to let her go with you. "Fine, you can go with us. It's okay. Just make everything

• [Leave because it's too dangerous]

Episode 4 - The Battle Cry [Part 3/6] (?) You chose to let her go with you. "Fine, you can go with us. It's okay. Just make everything

Alt text

[Bury her]

• edited July 2014
    **[Bury her]**

btw mistake ' aabout ' and this is sad... stop do this shit you make my cry !!!

• Bury her. :(
  • [Bury her]

She deserves it.

• [Bury Her] Damnit why Tess?!?!
  • **[Bury her]**

D':

• edited July 2014
    I KNEW IT WAS COMING.

I SIMPLY KNEW IT.

GODDAMN IT.

**[Bury her]** because it's the right freaking thing to do.

• **[Leave because it's too dangerous]**

• [Leave because it's too dangerous]

Doing the right right is just not worth it.
  • I submitted my character by the way o3o

• [Leave because it's too dangerous] Tess would want him to live...

• edited July 2014

The voting is closed! Gregory will bury her. Or, at least, try to do it. I mean, it's hard to bury someone when everyone is shooting... Btw, I have plenty of news!

Firstly, new chapter will be tomorrow. I promise. I know that you want it but it's hard for me to get my shit together and finally write it. I'm sorry.

Secondly, this Monday I'll leave for another vacation! This time I'll fly on Bali. My hotel will have good Wi-Fi so perhaps there will be chapters! Hopefully.

And thirdly, SUBMISSION BOX WILL BE CLOSED! I have plenty of characters who's waiting to be introduced and I need to develop them all so I decided that it will be enough.

That's it.

• Episode 4 - The Battle Cry [Part 4/6]

(?) You chose to bury her.

There must be something. A shovel. Or something smaller at least. I just couldn't leave her like this. She wouldn't want to rot somewhere on the street without anyone paying attentions to her. I tried to pull myself together and look around for useful stuff. But all I could see were bullets flying in the air. A sudden realization only blinded me more and I stood frozen among running panicking people. A loud whistle passed my ear and I shivered. In the next few seconds, I almost got hit by another dozen of bullets that killed Tess already. I was ready for it. I wasn't scared. But dying right there wasn't my fate.

Someone's strong hand grabbed my shoulder and pushed me back in the building. I helplessly yelled, trying to reach Tess' body again. Someone threw me on the wooden floor without any hesitation. I immediately woke up from my unconsciousness and tried to lift myself up leaning on my elbows. As I looked around, I saw everyone else standing there. More people hid in the housing, because I noticed that I can see more figures around me. Someone was scared, someone was sad, someone was angry. And Devyn definitely was angry.

"Gregory, you piece of shit! What is wrong with you? You could've died!" she yelled at me. I looked up and saw Matthew standing near me. I realized that he brought me here.

"Tess... She... Bullets..." I mumbled. I was too shocked to speak.

"I know. I'm awfully sorry. But we need you! You shouldn't die after crawling through danger for so long just because Tess is not with us anymore. I mean, I never wanted to die after I had to shoot my own brother!" she pushed on me.

"You had to kill your own brother?" asked Travis.

"Shut up." said Eren.

"We must get out. They'll find us and they will kill us. Getting stuck here will lead us to our deaths." started Ophelia.

"I would say the opposite. We will all die if we get out of this safe place." said John.

"Ophelia is right about escaping. There are more people outside. We must stick together with them and escape the Willowdale. And if we will be here, Peter will just trap us." argued Duke.

While they were arguing about the plan, I finally stood up and took a sneak peek out of the window. Everything looked not so good. In fact, it looked awful. I saw some more dead bodies and a lot of injured people outside. What if we still have a chance? I hope Peter won't make a whole genocide out of this. This is too much. We must find a way to save our community! One bullet headed thick and fast right to me. I'm glad my reaction was enough fast, because in a second after I bended down, a bullet went right through the window. A loud ringing was heard. A large window broke into hundreds of small pieces of glass. All of them fell down right in my back. Everyone in the group screamed and bended down as well. It was getting more fishy than I thought.

"Through the rear exit! NOW!" yelled Ophelia.

We rushed into the second room as fast as we can. I was scared shitless and I didn't even stop when we opened the door and ran out. The loud machine gun shots almost stunned us. But we didn't stop. Didn't look back. We only ran and ran, until the whistle of a flying bullet was heard too close to us. Ante cried in pain and slowly fell down. Poor Justin, who turned around and tried to help him, was finished with a headshot. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. I can't look back. I shouldn't! We got another dose of uncontrollable shooting right in front of was. Mike, who led our small group forward, abruptly stopped. We all stumbled at him and we could even fall down, but I'm glad that it didn't happen. We almost came under fire and now we had to dodge. Our maneuvers didn't work as planned. Mike slowed down a little bit and it costed him his life. Steve slipped up John, but they bodies didn't directly fall in the ground - they were riddled with bullets. Oh god, it keeps getting worse and worse! I didn't even have time to think about their death, mourn or feel sorry for them. All had to do is run. Run. RUN.

"Calm down, Travis! It only got your hand, I'm a nurse, I will help you!" I heard Gina talking. I noticed that Travis' hand was bleeding.

Finally we reached another building, even though costed us Herculean efforts. The building was half destroyed already, but what else could we afford? It was our only hiding place. We hid around the corner and patiently waited for something to happen. I didn't even know what exactly. I guess we just tried to catch our breath.

"Well, that... didn't go as planned." murmured Kami.

"Didn't go as planned?! My friends died there!" yelled Duke at her.

"I know. Keep quiet. They shouldn't notice us. We must sneak out to the opposite housing. It's safer there." she continued.

"How the fuck is it safer there? I don't want to be shot just like everyone else. We should stay here." Duke argued.

"This place is falling apart!" Kami said.

In confirmation of her words, a leaky drain pipe didn't hold the pressure of the bullets and fell down. Poor scared Clara barely dodged it. This place will be buried soon. But should we risk ourselves again? My heart beat became crazy as I desperately thought what should we all do.

[Make a run for it] or [Stay here].

• [Make a run for it]

Sorry to all that may die, but you can't stay.

Episode 4 - The Battle Cry [Part 4/6] (?) You chose to bury her. There must be something. A shovel. Or something smaller at least. I j

• One spicy onion.

[Make a run for it]

Episode 4 - The Battle Cry [Part 4/6] (?) You chose to bury her. There must be something. A shovel. Or something smaller at least. I j

• [Make a run for it]

• edited July 2014

[Make a run for it]

• So many deaths :(

[Make a run for it]

Unfortunately it is far more dangerous to stay there.

• [Make a run for it]

• [Make a run for it] Damn so many deaths, and both of my characters died :(

Alt text

• [Make a run for it]

• [Make a run for it]

This is gonna get even more people killed, isn't it?

• ooo thats is so sad bro...

[Make a run for it] Damn so many deaths, and both of my characters died

• [Make a run for it]

• Wow, Devyn, you're such a slowpoke.

sardines posted: »

[Make a run for it]

• The voting is closed! Gregory will make a run for it. I'm really sorry that I don't post chapters in such a long time. I know that the end is near and I must just push a little bit harder and finish the season, but the closer the end is, the lazier I become.

I'll write new chapter now. But if I don't post it today, you have every right to find me and beat me. Because I deserve it.

• Eheheheheheheehehe

The voting is closed! Gregory will make a run for it. I'm really sorry that I don't post chapters in such a long time. I know that the end i

• Jesus motherfucking Christ, I haven't read any chapter in few weeks. Man, that's a lot of reading I gotta make up for.

• Nah, probably a few chapter, considering my laziness these days.

Crips posted: »

Jesus motherfucking Christ, I haven't read any chapter in few weeks. Man, that's a lot of reading I gotta make up for.

• Ha. Talk about laziness. I haven't written any chapter from few days.

I feel so useless when not writing them, but at the same time, I'm too lazy to do it XD But I grabbed my shit together today, and the new chapter will be ready soon.

Nah, probably a few chapter, considering my laziness these days.

• My personal record is not writing for 5 days. I hope I'll never beat it.

And you pointed out the feelings just right. I can't get rid of thinking that I'm useless.

Crips posted: »

Ha. Talk about laziness. I haven't written any chapter from few days. I feel so useless when not writing them, but at the same time, I'm too lazy to do it XD But I grabbed my shit together today, and the new chapter will be ready soon.

• Episode 4 - The Battle Cry [Part 5/6]

(?) You chose to make a run for it.

"There's no going back, guys. Just go!" I yelled.

Everyone stood up and ran. Behind all those noises of gunshots I heard someone bashing on the fence. Creepers heard everything and got here very fast. I saw how the fence slowly crashed down and monsters rushed in. A few Peter's guards got eaten. Bloody rifles fell down from their hands. Peter angrily looked at them, without even caring for their lives. Gunshots became rarer, but we didn't slow down. Because now we had a double threat. Creepers may not be that fast and furious, but hunger and instincts made killing machines out of them. While we were running, I gently held Clara and let her lean on me. She needed help more than everyone. But I couldn't just helplessly look on poor Travis who was bleeding out. Thank goodness, Matthew grabbed him.

We stopped at another building and saw the main housing on the main street. The remaining guards ran away because of the creepers that filled the street very fast. I noticed... Samson and the prisoners hiding there! They saw us too. I waved to them, but unfortunately, one of the guards noticed it. He glanced at the place where I waved to and ran there with a couple of other people with him. I yelled and tried to stop them. All I could do was running to them. My confused friends tried to get me back. But I was to desperate to give up. Prisoners saw the guards and Sven took out the axe. It seemed like Ivan had a weapon too. I finally approached them when flying bullets had to stop me and block my way. Until I could realize what's going on, Besiim silently fell down on his knees and then to the ground. Ivan looked at him with shock, but he wasn't going to give up. He raised his pistol and holed one of the guards without any mercy. Another one was ready to put a bullet in Ivan, but the Russian did the same.

The man who attacked the group got his eye on Samson. He approached him and tried to choke him, when Sven hit him in his legs with an axe. A man groaned and fell down. His rifle rolled somewhere not near him. Samson pinned him to the ground and looked at him with a judge. But the man only grinned at him, despite the fact that he was wounded and almost dead.

"JUST SHOOT HIM!" screamed Sven.

"Logan, goddamnit!" one of the guards appealed to him.

I realized that these people were the same people that Peter took with him when he told us to give him the supplies. All of the guards were quite confused and not sure to kill someone after this Logan had failed. The big amount of creepers heading towards them was telling them that they must think fast. But it wasn't as easy as everyone thought. I just stood frozen and thought what should I do now. Samson looked at Logan with despair and stood a deep breath. I was waiting for him to do something.

"I can't. This is something I can't do. Something I shouldn't do." spoke Samson.

"The fuck you ca-" tried to say Sven.

But the victorious yell of Logan interrupted him. Samson's neck was all bloody and had a knife sticking out of it. I was shocked even more than I was before. I believe that everyone felt the same. And Logan knew it. He quickly grabbed his rifle and used the shock to put bullets in Sven and Ivan's heads. I looked how my group were running against creepers and guards to get in the safe place. Another guard (his name was Robert, I think?) pulled a gun and killed Eren with a few bullets in his chest. I helplessly looked how my good friend just fell down and yelled in pain. Awful memories about James and the shot-out in the sanatorium were in my head right now. The falling Eren grabbed Jacob and this guy flipped over. But his body didn't touch the ground in time, because it was pushed back with a powerful bullet in his head.

Other guards weren't so sure about it. They looked at wounded Logan, but no one willed to help him. They were slightly distracted and I used it to join my group. The big wave of creepers pushed us from the left side. One of them nearly got me, but Devyn plunged her dagger right in it. I quickly thanked her and moved on. I turned around and made a quick glance at what was going on back there. I saw how Travis flipped over with a lot of blood dripping down his hands. Matthew tried to get him up. Creepers started to surround them very fast. I nervously looked at them.

"Matthew! Travis!" I tried to say quietly to them.

"Leave us here. We'll get to you, I promise!" replied Matthew.

However hard I tried to reached them, he only pushed me back. Creeper noticed me and it seemed liked I became the main target of them. I quickly caught up with everyone else. I was awfully sorry, but I knew that there was nothing I could do. I just realized how many friends of mine died. More than twenty. Or thirty. I lost the count a long time ago. And the most terrifying thing about this is that I don't care and weep over it as much as I did before... But my depressed thoughts were interrupted by a loud noise of the opened door behind us. We turned around and saw these guards that we left there. My heart sank. Oh god, we're dead. But they didn't try to harm us in any way. The woman put her fingers to her lips and told us to calm down.

"Wait. We'll help you." she said.

"What?" that was the only thing I could say.

"Listen, you think we like our job? No. We hate Peter more than anyone. And now it's a perfect chance for us. We're really sorry that it costed you so much. But we tried to make sure that we didn't kill anyone except walkers. Only Logan and Robert disagreed. They were in charge of us. I know how it looks like. We're the reason of all this. But we want you to give us second chance and we'll help you escape. It will all e-" Paul, the guy in the glasses, said.

"YOU FUCKING BASTERDS!" yelled Logan. We saw him limping to us and pointing his gun at us.

It's now or never!

[Run away alone] or [Take guards with you.]

• [Take guards with you.]

More manpower, more people to know better...and they can kill us out of wrath if we don't take them, so...it's not just mercy, but strategy.

Episode 4 - The Battle Cry [Part 5/6] (?) You chose to make a run for it. "There's no going back, guys. Just go!" I yelled. Everyon

• Oops... haha xD I kinda lost the link to your fic. But I found it again! So yay! Now I can vote again!

Wow, Devyn, you're such a slowpoke.

Episode 4 - The Battle Cry [Part 5/6] (?) You chose to make a run for it. "There's no going back, guys. Just go!" I yelled. Everyon

Sign in to comment in this discussion.