Interactive fanfiction "A Brave New World" [FINISHED]

Comments

• Favorite quotes? Anyone? :(

I just started to write a chapter, wrote 1/3 of it... and stopped. I just didn't know what to write. I forced myself to do this, but I reali

• I'm surprised no one else responded yet XD

Favorite quotes? Anyone?

• Gotta find a Sips one...

I just started to write a chapter, wrote 1/3 of it... and stopped. I just didn't know what to write. I forced myself to do this, but I reali

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited August 2014

"Alright, inglorious bastards, listen here!"

"I hope it's a fucking joke."

"ASSWIPE!"

"Sounds like a trap."

"And so what? This is a suicide. We don't have enough weapons and not all of us are good at fighting."

"Get these people and leave this place! They need you! You are the leader!"

"I'm back. Back to my family.... I'm... going home..."

R.I.P Sips.

I didn't put any Paul (YOU'RE FORGETTIN' TO CALL HIM SJIN) lines in here because he has bugger all for lines.

I still miss Sips tho, I hope there'll be a Season 3, we need the legacy of Yogscast Members.

• Sips will be mentioned soon. And Paul's nickname too.

"Alright, inglorious bastards, listen here!" "I hope it's a fucking joke." "ASSWIPE!" "Sounds like a trap." "And

• YESSSSS..... The Magnificent Bastard will forever rest in our hearts...

I guess he'll be mentioned by Sjin, and he'll talk about their past?

Sips will be mentioned soon. And Paul's nickname too.

• Episode 5 - Divided We Fall [Part 2/6]

(?) You chose to not interrupt the discussion.

My conscience made me feel ashamed, but I just remained silent. I knew that I will only gain much more problems by interrupting thwm and something tells me that Peter has his way of handling problems which will be quite not good for me. I silently stared into the ground. Honestly, I wanted to cover my ears, but my hands were tied firmly. So I had to hear how Peter scolds these people. Whatever. It's only their problem. Don't take blames on you every time someone does something wrong. If they did anything wrong, let them deal with it. I looked back on them and saw Peter's angry face.

"It's our fault. Please, forgive us. We'll do anything to prove ourselves as capable people." Austin kept murmuring.

"No, don't let yourself be humbled like this!" Emma said to the boy. Then she turned back to Peter. "Let's solve dyplomatically. How about we just do something useful and then you'll say that we've done enough and our little mistake was nothing?"

"The only thing you can do is get left without a food for few days. Give your daily ration for someone who has proved their worth." Peter grinned.

Emma tried to appeal to him, but Peter didn't listen to her. He turned around, whispered something to the guards and left. Emma closed her mouth with a very offensed look. She frienndly tapped the teen on the shoulder, comforting him and followed Austin and Hazel somewhere in the other place. I felt kinda bad for these guys. Get left without food just for letting a child push away the guards? This place is worse than I thought. One of the guards tapped me with his rifle and pointed somewhere aside, telling me to move on. It was Logan. I saw Robert and two more guards with him. Their face were quite familiar... It was people that we knocked out when we helped escaping our group! What was their names? Ariel and Richmond? Ariela and Raymond? Yeah, I think so. By not so amused looks on their faces I could understand that they recognized us too. I nervously gulped and walked to where guards led us.

We found ourselves in in a big, but pretty dirty room. It had several daybeds, an oven and a table with few chairs. Like a simple barrack. It was obvious that this is the place where we will stay. Well, I didn't hope to get a fancy hotel room. We are prisoners. Nothing but a trash here. But everyone else was quite embarassed by the condition that we must live in. They didn't say anything though. I only heard Devyn murrmuring to herself and complaining abou the room. I guess that everyone already learned that their opinion won't count here. I sighed and sat on one of the daybeds. Only after this I noticed that there were not enough daybeds fpr all of us - we needed three more. It made the situation even harder for us.

"Alright, it will be your home till the rest of your lives. Not the best to live at, yeah, but don't even count on something else. We'll let you rest for a while, but soon you'll have to apply your work. We won't let you sit around here being useless." Robert spoke.

I kept looking at the empty grey walls. This is where we will rot. Great. Everyone else joined me and sat on the daybeds. Someone had to share their place with the others. Devyn sat next to me. Ariela said that we can poke around the camp a little bit before going to work. The guards approached us and freed us, untying our hands. I finally felt a little bit better, because I could move my wrists. The rope stains still hurted. I carefully rubbed them, clenching my teeth. Hope they heal soon. Working with those hands gotta be hard. Finally, the guards exited the room. I sighed and looked at everyone else.

"Well, what are we gonna do?" Paul stopped the awkward silence.

"Escape, obviously." growled Devyn.

"We need a plan for escaping. Yes, the searchers already escaped from here, knocking out the guards. But who knows how will it be this time? Peter ain't playing around. We can't just randomly rush over and get out of here all Rambo style. It'll be childish. We need to figure out strict and stable plan. Before the danger rises." Paul spoke.

"Danger? Are you about the horde?" Stephanie asked. I got a bit confused.

"A horde? What are you talking about?" me and Devyn asked almost at the same time. I fainted a little bit. "I heard this word before. Samson, the leader of our previous camp, mentioned it in a talk with someone. It caught my ear when I passed by the door of his cabinet."

"Well, how do I explain it.." Paul started to speak. "As you made it this far, I think that you probably know about monsters' ability to be attracted by the noise. Sometimes it can happen that one of them accidentally makes a noise. Or something else makes a noise itself. So the monsters start to follow the source of the noice. They just go forward, side by side with the other creatures. And they attract more and more of them. All these monsters create a massive crowd that destroys everything it meets. It's called a horde."

"Sounds awful. And this thing is heading towards this camp?" asked Kami in a scared tone.

"I think so. I heard Peter talking with the guards about it. I assume that it comes from the west, since Raymond mentioned Ipswich Road. Maybe it already striked there. I dunno, honestly." Paul shrugged.

"Creepers are not so fast, but still... We have less time then. Have to think about something while we still can." Kami said. Then, she suddenly added. "Got any ideas, Duke? Gregory?"

I winced and looked at Kami. I realized that I just sat silently, staring at one place. I look like a fucking psycho. They'll ditch me up if I'll continue act like a total wreck. Tess... I know... But.. I have to. This is not the time, the wack inside me. I noticed that Duke was quite exhausted and devastated too. Maybe even worse. He confusedly looked around, trying to focus on what's going on right now. I felt bad for him. Be betrayed like this is the worst that can happen. At least I knew that when Tess died, she loved me. And Duke? His feelings were just broken. Stomped by Ophelia's feet. This guy is complete wreck. Just like me... Devyn humped me with her elbow, releasing me from my dreams. I nervously stared at everyone's faces and gulped. I didn't know what to say.

"I, uh, well... No ideas yet." I said quietly, almost whispering. Couldn't even raise my voice.

"Uhuh." murmured Duke. he still didn't raise his eyes.

"Maybe we should go out and poke around, like Ariela said? Might as well find out something new." Gina interrupted.

"This idea is good." agreed her husband Anthony.

Everyone stood up and walked to the door. I was happy to leave this god forsaken room at least for a while. Everyone else stepped out and I was ready to come out too, but I stopped and turned around. I saw Duke, still sitting in the corner, and Clara, trying to stand up. But once she made a step, Clara let out a painful moan and flopped down on the daybed. She held her belly It made my mind sober and clean in a second. I rushed to her and helped her to sit down. Her condition wasn't good.

"Are you okay?!" I asked.

"I... I'm fine." she panted. "I'd just rather stay here for a while. Poke around won't be the best thing to do for now."

"Okay. Take care of yourself." I said and looked at Duke. "Are you coming with us?"

"No. I don't want to... meet with her." he whispered in answer, not even looking at me.

I didn't answer anything and stepped out the room. The community seemed quite busy and active. Everyone walked around, doing things. However, Bradle Palmer seemed more poor than Willowdale. These folks clearly depended on supplies from other naive sheeps like us, because not everyone looked healed up or fed. I walked around a little bit and saw familiar faces in a distance.. It was Hazel, Emma and Austin! There were three more unknown girls next to them. The oldest was short and had straight black hair. When I approached them, I saw that she also had a heterochromia - one eye was green and one eye was brown. A girl next to her looked quite younger, maybe about 12-13 years old. She had short straight ginger hair, brown eyes and freckles. Another lassie was sitting around. She was as same age as the ginger girl. She was skinny and tall, with a few freckles popping up on her pale face. Her brown silvery hair was tied up neatly in a ponytail. Girl wore a small dark pink hoodie, that on the front simply states "N.C. STATE". She also wore jeans, tall socks, and small black boots. When I came around, all of them looked at me. Only Austin paid less attention.

"Well, uh... Hi. I ust wanted to meet some people here. At least feel less lonely in this not welcoming camp. You are... Emma and Austin, right? The nannies? And the girl is Hazel?" I awkwardly talked.

"Hazel Celestine Caverly, if you're fancy." she smiled.

"That's a very pretty name." I replied.

"Thanks.' she blushed. "You wre with miss Kowalski. right? With Stephanie?" I nodded.

"I do not envy anyone of you. Peter must be a real piece of shit to you. Not the best guy to rule us. And he even dares to lash out on us like this." said Emma.

"Oh, I remember. I should've stepped in, you know. But I just qualied. I'm sorry." I replied.

"It's nothing. You'd rather not gain any troubles with Pete. It was better for you to keep silent, you... whatever your namem is." she talked.

"Gregory." I mentioned.

"Yeah, Gregory, gaining problems for you wil be the worst possible thing. Worse than knowing that you didn't help someone." the black haired girl growled. "We've got enough selfish pricks in our camp already."

"Stop it, Olivia. It's rude." Emma warned her.

Olivia just mumbled something. She was about to attack me with an insult one more time, when suddenly, a ginger girl poked her and showed her something with her fingers. It was a sign. Is she... mute? I almost asked Olivia about it, but when I caught her glare, I decided that it's not the best idea. However, Olivia calmed down. the ginger girl told her something.

"This is Rose, Olivia's little sister." said Hazel. "nd the other girl Cynthia. Cynthia Andrews. She's my friend."

"Hi." Cynthia smiled. "Have you seen Clara? My dad sais that he needs her. He takes care of her."

"Takes care of her?" I asked confusedly.

"My daddy is a doctor." Cynthia replied.

"Oh." I said.

"THE PRISONERS GROUP! GET OVER HERE, THE TIME OF THE WORK HAS COME!" I heard someone yelling.

I knew that it's not good to disobey the "royalty" here, so I quickly ran there, without even saying goodbye to Emma and everyone else. Everything came out just as I thought - we all got our part of work. However, Clara wasn't allowed to do anything. She was sent to the infirmary. I saw her walking away. She hardly stepped on the ground. Something will happen to her. I'm sure of it.

"Oh, and you, Paul and Stephanie. I got special work for you." Peter said in a creepy tone.

I looked at confused Paul and Stephanie. They glanced at eachother. This ain't promise to be good either.

I tried to rub my hands. It hurted. No wonder it would hurt after such work.

I never felt so humbled. Like a dirty dog that everyone kicks around. You know how it is - help unload boxes with supplies that once belonged to you? See these faces, mocking at you? Everyone remained silent, but their expressions told me "this is what you deserve, slave". I felt pain in my shoulders. I felt pain in my loin. It was so ironic - sweat and hump under your own boxes. And catch thousands of these stares. It was only the first day. And we didn't know when will it be the last.

I tried to rub my hands. It hurted. I still felt pain.

"Are you alright?" I heard Kami's voice. I realized that she is sitting right next to me. She laid her hands on minr. I shivered.

"I... I'm fine. I think so. It was worse for you" I answered.

"It always looks worse. But I'm sure I worked just as a pansy there." sme smiled. Then she looked at my hands. "They look tired."

"How can hands look tired?" I grinned.

"Yours can." she gently replied. Her face was close to mine. Way too close.

I had only seconds to think before I felt like she almost touched my lips with hers. My heart started to beat faster, but I didn't know if I was excited or shocked. I needed to throw away my grief. To seize it. Get rid of it. But Tess.. died... 6 hours ago... I started to breathe heavily. I felt Kami almost kissing me.

It's your last chance, Gregory.

[Kiss her] or [Push her away].

• [Kiss her.]

Cause why not.

• [Push her away]

I think that's a little bit too early

Episode 5 - Divided We Fall [Part 2/6] (?) You chose to not interrupt the discussion. My conscience made me feel ashamed, but I just r

• [Kiss her]

Why the fuck not.

Episode 5 - Divided We Fall [Part 2/6] (?) You chose to not interrupt the discussion. My conscience made me feel ashamed, but I just r

• edited August 2014

[Push her away]

I know it's rude, but Tess died 6 hours ago. Mourning lasts for one year and it would be very rude for Tess to gain another girlfriend 6 hours after her death.

...Even if Tess's dead.

• [Push her away]

• [Push her away].

TESS JUST DIED, WHAT IS THIS

• edited August 2014

[Kiss Her] wait! [Push Her Away] gahh! [Kiss Her]

Alt text

[Kiss Her] Finally made a choice!

• [Push her away]

• [Push her away]

I knew it was Kami!

• [Push her away]

• edited August 2014

[Push her away]

Alt text

• [Push Her Away]

• Who cares, [Kiss her]

Sorry but I'm on vacation and I don't have much internet, plus I've only my phone.

• edited August 2014

[Kiss her]

• [Kiss her.]

You know what we want.

• The voting is closed! Gregory will push away Kami. New chapter will probably be today.

• Gonna reread this fanfic when it's over, it's too good to shrug off when complete!

• Alright, guys, I'm sorry to keep your waiting. Part 3 is almost over, once I'll get home from my swimming training (it will be around 6 pm in my country), I'll end it and post it. This part is gonna be huge! And starting from tomorrow, there should be one chapter a day, because I finally have enough spare time. So, my plan is to finish the season by this week and finish the DLC before autumn. Sadly, I can't promise you anything about the text based adventure game, since I'll have a big school project and not many free time.

• edited August 2014

Episode 5 - Divided We Fall [Part 3/6]

(?) You chose to push her away.

I was dazed and confused. It's like I was thrown out of the reality and I didn't understand anything. All I could feel was her lips almost touching mine. It's not happening. It's just a game of your imagination. But no. It was real just as everything that was in this room. It felt like something that will make me forget about everything what happened. It felt like a biggest mistake I'll do in my life. A sudden rage and hysteria filled me from the inside and I couldn't fight against it. I abruptly pushed her off, making Kami almost fall down. She looked at mee with a fear in her eyes. And I was just standing there, panting and staring into the floor. Tess. Kami. Pain. Flirt. Everything blurred in my mind and I couldn't even control myself.

"Get back from me." I said with a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, Greg, it's just.... It's not what you think it is!" she tried to make an excuse. But I was too angry to listen to anything.

"GET BACK FROM ME, WHORE!!!!" I screamed. "GET BACK BEFORE YOU REGRET IT!"

I was afraid of myself. That seizure of mine must've looked terryfying. But it wasn't what I was thinking about right now. I rushed into the corner of the room and covered my ears. Kami was saying something, but I couldn't hear it. Every noise in this place merged into one, pressing on me. I heard how my heart maniacally beats. You're a monster, Gregory. You're going insane. Everyone will be happy without such psycho like you. You've ruined everyone's lives and you are ruining yours. Only a touch of someone's hands made me get back to the reality. I turned my head to them and saw faces. They were familiar, but I couldn't recognize them, however I wanted it. It was like I knew them, but at the same time I didn't.

"Gregory, what is going on?"a voice said. It belonged to a man.

I raised my eyes and something caught my stare. Scars. Scratches. Bruises. I looked at a guy's face that had broken glasses on it, lots of wounds and a black eye. Next to a man there was a woman who was harmed no less then the man. I started to recognize them better and better, until a thought striked in my sick mind. I remember who it is. It must be Paul and Stephanie. But what happened to them? Who messed them up like this? I could finally give to them something except a two thousand yard stare and focus my eyes on their tired, but worried faces.

"Greg? Do you even hear us?" Stephanie said.

"He's going nuts." Paul whispered.

"What... happened to you?" I finally asked. They looked at eachother with happiness, like I just got out of the coma.

"The special job that Peter had for us." she said.

"Motherfucker." I replied.

"Shh. Get up. We'll be okay." said Paul and helped me to get uo with some care.

"I think you should say "sorry" to Kami." Stephanie added.

"M-maybe. I don't know. I want to sleep." I whispered.

I stumbled along to the daybed and lied there. I stared at the cold grey ceiling and closed my eyes. I have to forget about everything that happened. Keep moving on. My life isn't over yet. But what if it is over for real? I cannot give up like this. Not now. Not after everything I've been through.

I fell asleep. I dreamed about Tess. I will drean about Tess till the end of my miserable life.

"NO, PLEASE! MAKE IT STOP! AAARGH!" someone cried.

I immediately woke up and almost fell down from the daybed. I noticed that only Duke and Devyn were in the room with me, but they were ready to leave. I stood up and tried to ask them about what's going on, but a strange lump in the throat wouldn't let me do that. I was just perplexed. But Devyn turned to me and realized that I want to know what is happening.

"Clara is giving birth!" she said.

"But... I thought that she is pregnant only for 8 months?" I asked.

"Exactly." she replied.

I understood that the situation is much worse than I thought. I ran out from the room and followed Duke and Devyn to the hospital room. We spotted a small crowd there. I pushed it to get into the first row. Clara was lying on the kip and she didn't look good at all. There were two mean standing next to her. One of them looked like he was the doctor that helped Clara. He had blond and greasy hair. He wore large blue hoodie, a red baseball cap with dried blood on it, black boots, jeans, and a long-sleeve shirt under his hoodie. A guy next to him was his assistant. He wore lab coat and boots and looked pretty average. The only important detail of his appearance was a scar on his cheek. Both of them were really nervous.

"Daddy, what is going on?" I heard Cynthia's voice from the crowd.

"Leave, sweetie. You shouldn't see this." doc replied.

"Everything will be okay, right? You have needed supplies!" Anthony tried to cheer up everyone.

"We have a lot of supplies, yeah. But this baby is premature and it has an awfully small chance of surviving the birth. I'll do whatever I can, I promise, but it someone will die, it won't be only my fault." he told us. "Zaphaeus, bring me painkillers!"

I helplessly looked how Clara cried in pain. I can't imagine what she's through. I tried to help at least with something, but doctor pushed me away. He said that I shouldn't make it harder than it already is. All I could do was holding her hand. She looked at me and my eyes met hers. I heavily breathed.

"If I won't make it out... Take care of my baby...." she whispered right before she screamed of pain again.

"No, no, don't say things like this!" I begged. Everything became very fucked up.

"Matthew, I got them!" Zaphaeus ran to the doctor, giving him some painkillers.

"Thank you." he replied. "Please, get out. You shouldn't disturb her. She must be calm. You'll only make it all worse."

"But I shouldn't leave her like this!" I said.

"GET OUT. Please." he protested.

I didn't have any other choice but to leave this place. I sighed and walked out. Other people followed me, being pushed out by Matthew and his assistant. I crossed my arms on my chest and looked in the big windows that was near the entrance of the camp. It was pretty dark outside. I believe that it wasn't earlier than 4 pm. All people seemed to be woken up in the middle of the sleep. It probably was the reason of everyone, including me, looking shitty and feeling tired. But the darkness outside the window wasn't the thing we should worry about. Once my eye got used to the blackness, I could spot something big not very far from us. Enough big to cover the horizinot. As I spied out better and better, the big thing got cleaved into many small dots, like a big anthill that was covered in a lot of ants. But ants don't make noises like this. I know only one thing that do. And this thing, with many suchlike others, formed a massive herd. Something that flurried Peter and Samson. The herd was much closer than it was before. I think it was somewhere 50 metres far from us. And one thought about this thing rushing through the camp made me feel afraid.

"Enjoying the view?" I heard Emma's voice. I turned around and saw how she lied a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah. As much as this view can be enjoyable." I sighed.

"Peter says that he has already planned out everything. That nothing will happen to the camp. But each day I believe him less and less." she spoke. "I even thought about escaping from here."

"Escaping?" I asked.

"Yeah. Get my friends and leave this place before it falls. Might as well keep one of the local cars with us as a bonus. Drive away as far as we can, so the herd won't get us." Emma said.

"Sounds legit for me." I aswered. I winced when I heard Clara screamig again.

"She's in bad shape. I bet she's not going to make it this far." suddenly I saw Devyn joining us. I realized that I haven't talked to her in a long time.

"I don't want to believe it, but I'm afraid that you're right." I sighed. "Devyn, this is Emma."

"Hi." Emma said to her. "Not the best way to meet for the first time."

"I know. We've been through some shit here already, even though our first day in Bradley Palmer just ended. Especially Paul and Stephanie. I think that Peter doesn't treat traitors that good." said Devyn.

"I saw them. He messed them up pretty good. I kinda envy them. They've been awfully beaten and they still keep moving on like nothing happens. They may have seem naive, but they are stronger than we all are. Our group is bulging at the seams. Everyone is cracking. Including me. But Paul and Stephanie don't." I spoke quietly.

Right after this, Clara let out a terrifying scream one more. But after this, she became silent. I turned to the hospital room in hope to hear something else. It was still silent.

"Something is wrong. We have to check it out." Devyn said.

We rushed there and opened the door, entering the room. Some people were already standing there and worry in their faces didn't promise us any good. I saw Clara with tired and messed up face, looking at the newborn baby that doctor Andrews was looking at. But there was something odd about it and I soon realized what exactly - the baby wasn't making any noises. I'm not a doctor, but I know that babies should cry when they just borned. And this one didn't. We just stood there, motionless, waiting for baby to cry. It still remained silent.

We waited long enough to understand that it didn't cry because it was dead.

"No... It can't be... right?" asked Zaphaeus quietly, almost whispering.

Clara understood what happened. I saw her lips started to shake and tears formed in the corners of her eyes. She obviously tried to say something, but she couldn't. I was scared enough and I didn't want to think what is Clara going through. We've all seen many shit in our lives, but dead baby? It was something shocking and devastating for me.

"I'm sorry, Clara. We everything we could." Matthew gently tried to calm her.

"I... my baby.. is..." she whispered.

"Zaphaeus, help her." doctor said.

Matthew Andrews folded the baby on his breast and walked away, leaving the room. I was sure that he was about to stop the baby from reanimating and it was a good move from him to not let anyone to see it. Zaphaeus held Clara's hand and helped her stand up. I had a feeling I shoud something, but I didn't know what exactly. I was just frozen. Everyone else in the room was no better. I exchanged glances with Emma and Devyn. I saw that Cynthia peeked out from my back.

"You have a gun on the table." Clara finally said something legible.

"Yes. In some special cases, you know." Zaphaeus said. But then he became quite confused. "Wait, why are you asking this?"

"My baby wasn't meant to survive and neither was I." she whispered.

And before anyone could react, Clara rushed to the table, grabbed the gun and pointed at her head. Asisstant yelled in fear, but Clara pulled the trigger without hesitation. In a second, her brains were spilled on the floor. I was absolutely shocked and stood motionless. Why? I know, her baby just died... But why would she end her like that? Not even try to win the pain inside her? I heavily breathed and covered my mouth, opened in a soundless scream. I've been surviving for eight months, but I've never seen a suicide before. Everyone who I met was starved for keep living and fight till the end, either happy or not. Especially Eren... God bless this poor guy who deserved better than a bullet in the brain. My miserable thoughts were interrupted y three people entering the room. It was Robert, Logan and... Ophelia. I saw how Duke panted when he saw her.

"Now what the hell is going on?" she asked.

"The baby is dead. Clara just shot herself." said Emma with a pity in her voice. I glanced at Cynthia, still standing behind me. I hoped that she didn't see anything.

"Oh goodie. Sounds depressing. Poor baby." Ophelia said without any sarcasm. "Sadly, we don't have much time for mourning now. We might bury her. But right now we must clean the room. Duke!" when she said that, Duke winced.

"W-what?" he asked. He tried to look strong, but I sensed a tremor in his voice.

"I need your help. Carry Clara's body." Ophelia answered coldly.

Duke hesitated for a minute. But a commanding look on her face made him reluctantly obey the order. I didn't know if Ophelia just wanted to scoff at him or she was serious. A satisfying look on her face that appeared for a second convinced me that my first thought was probably right. Robert walked to Duke and helped him carry the body. I followed them with my stare until they completely exited the room. Poor Duke. He seems as broken as I am right now. I'm not sure what is worse - know that someone you loved so much died or be betrayed like this... Heh. I just realized how many depressive thoughts I've had in a while. Before walking away, Ophelia stopped in the doorway and appealed to Zaphaeus, who still seemed shaken after what happened.

"Clean up this mess before Matthew gets back and kicks your lazy ass." she said.

"Excuse me, but it was rude. My father would never do something like this." Cynthia interrupted her in a sassy tone.

"Oh, sweetie, what your dad does depends only on Peter and his wishes." Ophelia grinned and left the room.

Everyone started to leave soon. And I just stood there, devastated and saddened. Everything just happened so fast that I didn't even know what to think about. It was a little scary how deaths became regular, even though still unexpected. It happens so sudden, yet so predictable. I never thought that Clara would die like this, but somewhere deep inside I knew that her days are numbered. I was left alone with my thoughts, until I felt Emma's hand on my shoulder again.

"We all need to unwind. Wanna join our party for a while?" she gave me a weak and tired smile.

"Your party?" I asked.

"Olivia, Rose, Hazel, Cynthia, Austin and me." she replied.

I nodded and both of us walked away. Cynthia followed us. It was great to distract myself from everything thst's going on at least for a while. I noticed that we approached the same place that I met them at. I think it was their small hideout or something like this. I saw everyone else there - they were discussing Clara's giving birth. Once they saw us, they stopped talking and turned their heads to us. We wre the witnesses of what happened to her and now we had to let them know.

"Hey, you're back. How is Clara and the baby? It didn't sound so good, but Olivia said that giving birth is always hard so Clara is probably okay, right?" Hazel smiled to us.

"Baby and Clara are.... not with us anymore." I said. It was a hard thing to do.

"Oooooh." she replied. Then, the realization in her voice changed to sadness. "Oh."

"Everything is so fucked up." said Austin in a shaking voice.

"This place is tearing apart. All we found here was disaster. We must get a new life. Leave the camp before the herd strikes and it will be too late." Emma said.

"Agreed. We only torture ourselves by staying here. I know that the escap of Gina, Anthony and Jacob didn't end so well, but it's all for Ophelia, Peter's best spy. If we got all planned out, we just lead a pretty dance with Peter and rash out of here. Don't let anyone drag us down with them." Olivia concured with her.

"Maybe, we could make a small group with you and escape too. We've been fed up with a lot of shit lately. We have to leave too. If you don't mind, we could make at least a decent team." I said quietly.

"Are you nuts? We've got enough problems!" Olivia argued. But signs of her little sister made her change her mind. Even though Rose was mute, she seemed to be the opposite of her sister and be as nice as she can. The older sister rolled her eyes. "Maybe we could do somethig about it. I mean, who knows?"

"Don't be embarassed like this, Olivia. Your sister may disagree with you, but she's right." Emma smiled. "At least you have a little sister. I wish mne was here, arguing and disagreeing." she sighed.

"Well, I'm sure that whatever your decision will be, we can talk about it tomorrow. I'm absolutely tired." I said, trying to lighten up the mood before it goes too far.

After sharing goodbyes with the rest of the crew, I walked away, until Hazel stopped me. She wanted to tell me something ad I stpped and turned to her. Celestine seemed to shine with happiness, no matter what happened.

• edited August 2014

"Don't worry about Olivia, she's mean to strangers. But she's nice to her friends. Just get used to it. Of course we won't leave you like this. You and your friends are in worse situation than we are. We must help eachother, right?" she said

"Right. But as you pointed out, we're strangers to you. Why would you like to help us like this?" I asked.

"Because you're strong. And you are good. Trust me, I can alway tell who is good and who is not." Hazel answered.

"Strong? Our group is falling down and there's nothing I can do about it. What are we gonna do? How can we break out of Peter's grip if we can't even listen to eachother? I am broken. Duke is broken too. Kami hates me now. Paul and Stephanie are messed up. We are becoming cold and distant towards eachother. Before we were together, but we're all alone now." I quietly spoke. A girl only sighed.

"Promise me that if you get out of here, you won't ditch us and we will become a big and strong group, better than Peter's." she whispered.

"Why do you think we will even get out of here?" I asked.

"Because I know it." Hazel smiled.

["Maybe you are right. Maybe there are good things to hope for."] or ["You know nothing, Celestine. We are as low as we never was before. We are on the bottom of our lives and there's no way to drag us up."]

• ["Maybe you are right. Maybe there are good things to hope for."]

"Don't worry about Olivia, she's mean to strangers. But she's nice to her friends. Just get used to it. Of course we won't leave you like th

• Aww, I know that my babe Gustav will always be the first one to check out my lame new chapters.

["Maybe you are right. Maybe there are good things to hope for."]

• While you never check any of my junk out. :P

You stopped reading when they voted to kill Negan?

Aww, I know that my babe Gustav will always be the first one to check out my lame new chapters.

• ["Maybe you're right. Maybe there are good things to hope for".]

"Don't worry about Olivia, she's mean to strangers. But she's nice to her friends. Just get used to it. Of course we won't leave you like th

• ["Maybe you are right. Maybe there are good things to hope for."] This chapter was depressing yet so amazing. ;x;

• edited August 2014

• Seeing Sasha in the list, with basically 4 people in it and knowing she 's on it from the sesaon started make me fell sad c.c (I think i mentioned she was in a hospital but left before :<)

• edited August 2014

• I feel ya.

Shumisha posted: »

Seeing Sasha in the list, with basically 4 people in it and knowing she 's on it from the sesaon started make me fell sad c.c (I think i mentioned she was in a hospital but left before :<)

• I'll just vote the same thing everyone else is voitng about.

['Maybe you're tight' (...)'']

Also, too bad I needed to go to some city in Poland to do something, because I was absent for 7 hours, and at that very same time, you posted a new chapter ;D

Btw, I'm really lazy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.