Interactive fanfiction "A Brave New World" [FINISHED]

Comments

• Yeah, i read it. Sometimes, i wish things like this wouldn't ever end, but if they didn't, they wouldn't be as amazing. You get used to beautiful things, and i don't want to get used to your fanfiction. It's been really fun reading it. Plus, there's also a DLC and that text game you talked about. I'm sure this won't be your last composition you share with the forums, right?

Yeah. And about the DLC and the text based adventure game.

• I can't wait to see that text game. I planned to do one myself, but that's a lot of work to do a good one.

Yeah. And about the DLC and the text based adventure game.

• Probably.

Azlyn posted: »

Yeah, i read it. Sometimes, i wish things like this wouldn't ever end, but if they didn't, they wouldn't be as amazing. You get used to beau

• I hope I post it before text based games become too mainstream, just like in that situation with interactive fan fictions. I already have twi brothers as main heroes if the game. But I still can't decide which brother will be the protagonist.

Crips posted: »

I can't wait to see that text game. I planned to do one myself, but that's a lot of work to do a good one.

• I hope it doesn't become mainstream, too. It's harder to do a game than a fanfic, but still, a lot of people are doing it now. I just hope moderators won't do another section on the forum for those adventure games.

Also, the idea of twin brothers is really good.

I hope I post it before text based games become too mainstream, just like in that situation with interactive fan fictions. I already have twi brothers as main heroes if the game. But I still can't decide which brother will be the protagonist.

• [Don't interrupt the discussion.]

Episode 5 - Divided We Fall [Part 1/6] "Oh, poor innocent Duke. If only there would be someone who would love you..." That phrase echo

• [Don't interrupt the discussion]

Episode 5 - Divided We Fall [Part 1/6] "Oh, poor innocent Duke. If only there would be someone who would love you..." That phrase echo

• [Don't interrupt the discussion.]

• [Step in and defend Emma and Austin]

• Oops, I meant two, not twin. The oldest brother is 22 and the youngest is 14. I think about making one of them a protagonist, but I'm not sure which one I should pick.

I hope it doesn't become mainstream, too. It's harder to do a game than a fanfic, but still, a lot of people are doing it now. I just hope m

• The voting is closed! Gregory won't interrupt the discussion. I can't promise you anything, but there's a chance that another chapter will be today.

Oh, and a little note for everyone whose character isn't introduced yet - will you be fine with your character appearing in DLC? I just don't want to have too many redshirts or undeveloped characters in the final episode.

• Shit, I missed it, but this morning I've not been home. Anyway I would've voted to defend them.

The voting is closed! Gregory won't interrupt the discussion. I can't promise you anything, but there's a chance that another chapter will b

• Wow, I feel bad that I forgot this fanfic. I submitted Joel haha. Seems like this story was successful so congrats.

• Didn't you said Sasha was still confirmed?

• Probably. But I'm thinking about adding her into the DLC.

Shumisha posted: »

Didn't you said Sasha was still confirmed?

• I hope Paige makes a good appearance in the DLC.

Probably. But I'm thinking about adding her into the DLC.

• Paige will be in Episode 5.

TWD_25 posted: »

I hope Paige makes a good appearance in the DLC.

• :D

Paige will be in Episode 5.

• I'm fine with mine being in the DLC. They wouldn't really suit just sort of jumping in anyways.

The voting is closed! Gregory won't interrupt the discussion. I can't promise you anything, but there's a chance that another chapter will b

• Both Matthew and Cynthia were already mentioned, so they will be in this episode.

I'm fine with mine being in the DLC. They wouldn't really suit just sort of jumping in anyways.

• Ah, okay. My mind must have just done it's shit as it always does to me and blocked that out.

Both Matthew and Cynthia were already mentioned, so they will be in this episode.

• Someone should show visual images of the characters.

FanArtsPlz

• Lol, if I had drawing skills, I'd draw every single character and maybe slides for episodes.

But I don't.

sniffle.

Someone should show visual images of the characters. FanArtsPlz

• edited August 2014

A short time ago I made a model of Clara (the pregnant girl) with The Sims 2

Alt text

She's like that, just with a bit more brownish hair.

• I drew my character a long time ago. It was fun.

• Oh my God, Sims 2.

A short time ago I made a model of Clara (the pregnant girl) with The Sims 2 She's like that, just with a bit more brownish hair.

• I drew MY characters, but i sure as Hell am not posting them here.

• Why? Shit, did I fuck up when I posted mine here? D:

I drew MY characters, but i sure as Hell am not posting them here.

• Do it.

• Do it.

Do it.

• Do it.

• No.

Why? Shit, did I fuck up when I posted mine here?

• No.

Do it.

• No.

TWD_25 posted: »

Do it.

• And... No.

JohnBuro posted: »

Do it.

• Then why?

No.

• Do It

And... No.

• I just started to write a chapter, wrote 1/3 of it... and stopped. I just didn't know what to write. I forced myself to do this, but I realized that the forced chapter will be lame, so I decided to write it later. Now I feel like a piece of shit.

To lighten up the mood while you're waiting for new chapters, I want you to write your favorite quotes from both seasons. It would be interesting for me to know which phrases you liked.

• I liked Gregory saying this to Ophelia about Duke: ''Because he liked you.''

It was so random and hilarious.

I just started to write a chapter, wrote 1/3 of it... and stopped. I just didn't know what to write. I forced myself to do this, but I reali

• The funniest part was writing everyone else's reaction to it :)

I liked Gregory saying this to Ophelia about Duke: ''Because he liked you.'' It was so random and hilarious.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.