Viva La Forum Revolution (Interactive Story)

Comments

• It was sorry

It was pretty short.

• what

Lord_EAA posted: »

It was sorry

• oh i forgot the rest i meant im sorry for pointing it out :/

what

• It's cool brother.

oh i forgot the rest i meant im sorry for pointing it out

• Yeah i know but i feel kinda ungratefull for pointing it out since you probably spent a lot of time on it.

It's cool brother.

• Well, sort of but it is short and my reasoning for that is I'm planning to write more tonight.

Yeah i know but i feel kinda ungratefull for pointing it out since you probably spent a lot of time on it.

• I wonder what's happening next. :o

Great chapter, Golden!

A Blast From the Past 3-14 Deceptio charges and knocks Salt on the ground. Poogers starts to run into the jungle. Awesomeo- Fucking he

• Okay again sry

Well, sort of but it is short and my reasoning for that is I'm planning to write more tonight.

• Again, it's not a problem at all.

Okay again sry

• Ok if you say so

Again, it's not a problem at all.

• Great chapter!!

A Blast From the Past 3-14 Deceptio charges and knocks Salt on the ground. Poogers starts to run into the jungle. Awesomeo- Fucking he

• A Blast From the Past 3-15

Neon's POV

Neon walks off and goes outside. Only a small courtyard is open, it's lit with fire and and there are few Assassins out there as the wind and cold is deadly. Neon hops up the wall to the top of the building and carefully makes it to a hole in the roof. She hops down into it and walks to a large open area. She carefully walks in it and soon makes it to Flog's Chambers. She hears Flog talking with what looks to be other Assassins. She feels the floor about to give if she keeps walking.

Rebel Choice

[Try to get closer to listen]

[Leave]

Kaleion's POV

Kaleion- Sure let's race.

???- Really? Well, you'll be a fun one.

Kaleion- Let me get my stuff.

Kaleion gets suited up for a run and then jumps out the window with the woman.

???-Alright, first one to the wall wins! Ready, set, go!

The woman starts running and Kaleion stunned then runs after her.

Kaleion- REALLY not fair!

???- Yeah, but why would I let you win?

Kaleion- Oh, I thought this was going to be fair! Haha, foolish me!

Kaleion and the woman race through the street and up on the roofs of the fortress city. She commonly uses secrets she knows of and Kaleion falls behind. Kaleion then uses a secret he knows of and then releases horses out of a small stable and jumps on one. He races past her and then gets to the wall and climbs it. Once he gets to the top he finds her sitting there on the ledge.

???- I win.

Kaleion- Yes...But I caught you!

???- What?

Kaleion- You said you'll give me information if I caught you.

???- You are a smart one. Well, you can sit on the ledge with me and I'll tell you everything...Although it might be too much danger for you.

Imperial Choice

[Sit on the Ledge]

[Don't sit on the Ledge]

No Hope's POV

I took the children to the nearest village, one not destroyed and luckily defended. The children were safe and they rewarded me with nice weapons and armor. They also allowed some men of the village to go with me. I soon left with the men and the ship and started to travel to the Retreat. It's an Island that was owned by The Lounge but after the Lounge was destroyed then the Island grew and over came anything.

This place is where The Banker Jewfreeus took Bloop...It's been months but I know he's still alive...

End of Chapter

• [Sit on the Ledge]

A Blast From the Past 3-15 Neon's POV Neon walks off and goes outside. Only a small courtyard is open, it's lit with fire and and ther

• [Try to get closer to listen]

I wanna learn more... :3

A Blast From the Past 3-15 Neon's POV Neon walks off and goes outside. Only a small courtyard is open, it's lit with fire and and ther

• [sit on the ledge]

great chapter!!

• Good chapther golden :)

• [Sit on the Ledge]

• [Make Liquid follow Gustav]

A Blast From the Past 3-13 Unk's POV Unk arrives at the edge of the secret Imperial base at the foothills. He found a old man sitting

• [Leave]

Awesome Chapter!!

• A Blast From the Past 3-16

Unk's POV

Unk rides in a Royalty Carriage through heavily decortated streets spurring with festivals. The carriage soon reaches the Palace itself, Unk gets out and walks out. He is soon greated by many servants who eagerly await to serve him. Unk gets past it all and walks in. The Palace is engraved with various amounts of Marble and Iron along with many Jewels and Paintings across the walls. He walks in where many Nobles and high ranking Officers of the Imperial Army are gathering. Unk notices Raging manning the Palace Security. The Woman is in Red Armor plated with Black Steel. She has a Black Steel arm and a lot of nice weapons. Raging walks over to Unk.

Raging- Good night you're having?

Unk- Just arrived but so far, yes Ma'am. Thank you for asking.

Raging- My pleasure.

Raging walks off and Unk joins the crowd. A band comes up onto the stage and starts playing.

Beyond the Sea

Imperial Choice

[Look for Pipas]

[Look for Lord EAA]

[Spy on Raging]

Gustav's POV

Gustav- Yes, stay here, I'll be able to handle the problems at the Keep.

Captain- Well Sir Liquid, you can let yourself around the camp. Sir Gustav, please follow me.

Gustav follows the Captain up the path to the Keep. Many Imperials stand the path guarding and others walking to and from camp. As Gustav approaches the Keep the air gets thicker and it gets harder to see and breath. At the Keep there are men moving stones from the explosion and others guarding the area.

Gustav- So...This place is fucked.

Captain- Yes sir, we figured that out already.

Gustav- So, this fog...What is it?

Captain- No idea, we have no clue how it got here.

Imperial- SIR! SIR! We found something!

Gustav and the Captain run over to the Imperial where they see the body of MaxBear poking out of the rubble.

Imperial- We also found another thing over there!

Gustav walks out and sees the body of X1H2 laying on the ground.

Gustav- One of our Imperials and a Rebel soldier...Something isn't right here. Is there any thing else we'v-

Suddenly the body of X1H2 jumps up and grabs Gustav. The body starts to choke Gustav. The body has markings all across the body, glowing purple and black scars, the body's eyes are pure black with glowing purple. Gustav grabs his short sword and stabs the body without it moving, a Imperial Soldier runs up and tackles the body. X1H2 snaps the Imperial's neck and Gustav pulls out a sword. The body of Maxbear jumps up and kills the Captain and a few other Imperials. Some Imperials run for the camp but others stay with Gustav. The two bodies of Maxbear and X1H2 merge into a large shadow monster with two heads and two giant arms. The Monster attacks Gustav and the Imperials ut they fight back. Many of the Imperials attack it's legs and wrap coil around it's legs till it falls and then they tie it up. Gustav gets on top and stabs one of it's heads. The second head screams and throws everything off of it. The sky darkens with black clouds and it starts raining with the fog becoming denser with the monster around it. The monster charges at Gustav and Gustav barely moves out of it's half dead bodies' zone and it falls off the cliff to the bottom full of sharp spikes. Gustav looks over the side to see the monster impaled on the rocks at the bottom. Gustav sits down at some rubble and looks at the damage. The Imperials still move some of the rocks and dead bodies till they notice one moving among them. Gustav runs over and notices that it's a Rebel. Gustav grabs him and slams him into a wall.

Gustav- Who the fuck are you?!

???- I'm...Ow...Coming....

Gustav- Did you cause this?!

Coming- No...It was...The Demon...

Gustav smashes Coming against the wall and then lets him slide down and onto the ground. Gustav then notices some markings on Coming that were like the ones on Quality.

Gustav- What are those?

Coming- The...Demon...Gave these to us...A gift he says...

Gustav pulls out a sword and pushes it up to Coming.

MAJOR CHOICE

[Kill Coming]

[Spare Coming]

• [Spare Coming]

If you guys go against me I'm destroying all of you.

A Blast From the Past 3-16 Unk's POV Unk rides in a Royalty Carriage through heavily decortated streets spurring with festivals. The c

• OMG

[Spare Coming]

I've caught up now

Gah dayum O.O

A Blast From the Past 3-16 Unk's POV Unk rides in a Royalty Carriage through heavily decortated streets spurring with festivals. The c

• Just in time, huh? :P

ComingSoon posted: »

OMG [Spare Coming] I've caught up now Gah dayum O.O

• [Spare Coming]

• You're not kidding lmao

Just in time, huh? :P

• Ehem the imperial choice?

Green613 posted: »

[Spare Coming] If you guys go against me I'm destroying all of you.

• Find Lord EAA

Spare Coming

• edited March 2015

Ummm golden i don't know how to say this but i been trying to do the big character analizys thing he did with Nights and i don't know why but i find absolutely nothing to talk about

• [Look for pipas]

[Spare coming]

• Okay.

Ummm golden i don't know how to say this but i been trying to do the big character analizys thing he did with Nights and i don't know why but i find absolutely nothing to talk about

• [Look for Lord EAA]

[Spare Coming]

• Sry

Okay.

• [Look for Lord EAA]

[Spare Coming]

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited March 2015

[Look for Pipas]

[Spare Coming]

• [Kill Coming]

Awesome Chapter!!!

• So is it too late for The rabbit to join?

• Nope, I just need to know:

Gender.

Imperials or Rebels.

So is it too late for The rabbit to join?

• YAY new person hi im Lord . Nice to meet you :)

So is it too late for The rabbit to join?

• Okay, I'm doing something REALLY fun for all of you!

Im creating what the characters look like.

• Alright, these will take a while and I probably won't get to everyone today but here's Empress Green

Sign in to comment in this discussion.