Viva La Forum Revolution (Interactive Story)

Comments

• :D you are awesome

Okay, I'm doing something REALLY fun for all of you! Im creating what the characters look like.

• AWESOME......wait where are you making these?

Alright, these will take a while and I probably won't get to everyone today but here's Empress Green

• Dragon Age...I'm also sorry for the monster I made @kaleion

Lord_EAA posted: »

AWESOME......wait where are you making these?

• wut?

Dragon Age...I'm also sorry for the monster I made @kaleion

• You'll see. Lmao.

wut?

• ok

You'll see. Lmao.

• Great!!!

Alright, these will take a while and I probably won't get to everyone today but here's Empress Green

• Hi.

So is it too late for The rabbit to join?

• Nice work Golden!

Gustav

Kaleion

Mr.Quality

Maxbear

Alright, that's all for tonight.

• Awesome all of them (but the beard looks weird on Maxbear i don't know why)

Gustav Kaleion Mr.Quality Maxbear Alright, that's all for tonight.

• Wow, that's pretty fricking epic. To tell the truth, the one you made of me actually looks a lot like me. :P

• Sort of, Must be how I made the neck.

Awesome all of them (but the beard looks weird on Maxbear i don't know why)

• Great!

mr.quality posted: »

Wow, that's pretty fricking epic. To tell the truth, the one you made of me actually looks a lot like me. :P

• umm........... i can't tell but its awesome anyway. They all are :)

Sort of, Must be how I made the neck.

• I would make more but I'm getting tired of making them tonight, I'll make more tomorrow.

umm........... i can't tell but its awesome anyway. They all are

• Its cool im okay with this

I would make more but I'm getting tired of making them tonight, I'll make more tomorrow.

• I should be prettier :P

Anyway it's a good thing you did that because notifications for this had been turned off and I didn't realize you had posted new chapters O_O

• I meant to make you nicer but fuck it. :P

kaleion posted: »

I should be prettier :P Anyway it's a good thing you did that because notifications for this had been turned off and I didn't realize you had posted new chapters O_O

• It's OK, I don't really care, even like that I'd get all the dudes and ladies O_O

I meant to make you nicer but fuck it. :P

• Once I show the character model for the Mysterious hooded woman who's been messing with you then you'll be happy. Lmao.

kaleion posted: »

It's OK, I don't really care, even like that I'd get all the dudes and ladies O_O

• Yeah, I'm just a bit younger and have short hair. Wait. Are you stalking me?

Great!

• Would it be better to say no? :P

Yeah, I'm just a bit younger and have short hair. Wait. Are you stalking me?

• i think hes stalking future you

Yeah, I'm just a bit younger and have short hair. Wait. Are you stalking me?

• Hey, if your stalking me fine. But next time you come around can you get the mail for me?

Would it be better to say no? :P

• Those are great :D

• I'm your stalker not your slave!

Hey, if your stalking me fine. But next time you come around can you get the mail for me?

• Cool!

• Damn. Worth a shot though.

I'm your stalker not your slave!

• Nooo!

i think hes stalking future you

• These look great. Good thinking, making use of the character creator!

• edited March 2015

Rebels

Nope, I just need to know: Gender. Imperials or Rebels.

• A Blast From the Past 3-17

Deceptio's POV

Deceptio wakes up in a dark stone cell, water drips from the ceiling. Deceptio gets up and finds himself trapped. He walks to the door and bangs on it, a small sliding hole opens up and an Rebel soldier looks through.

Rebel- I see you're awake.

Deceptio- Yes, I am, now I DEMAND to know what's going on!

Rebel- You're in no position to be demanding anything.

Deceptio hears screaming from the hallway and sees Rebels dragging a screaming Carl down the hallway. Carl breaks free of their grip and grabs on of their swords and cuts himself free and then kills one of them. A rebel soldier stabs Carl right through the chest and watches him fall on the ground bleeding. The soldier runs over to the dead soldier and tries to help him. Suddenly Carl transforms into a large giant monster, blackened and totally unrecognizable. The beast had large sharp teeth and black eyes, it released a certain black fog around it. The beast grabs the Rebel and tears his head off. Five guards run to fight it and the beast grabs one throwing directly at Deceptio's Cell breaking the wooden door down. Deceptio runs out of the cell and picks up one of the dead Rebel's swords on the ground and cuts himself loose. The monster is still tearing up the area, Deceptio sees an opening to run.

Imperial Choice

[Fight the Beast]

[Make a run for it]

X's POV

The ship soon comes to dock with the large Fort and X walks off of it. He soon meets Imperial soldiers who take him inside Maximerran Fort. The group walks through the stone labyrinth of the Fort. The walls on the inner portion of the Fort have steel bars which allows a clear view of the Inner center courtyard. A large stone area filled with a small fountain in the middle. The group soon gets to a small room and X walks in. A large man turns around and motions for X to sit down.

???- Hell there, you must be the late recruit.

X- Yes, sir!

???- Calm yourself, no need to yell. I'm General Kiwi and your Private X.

X- Yes sir.

Kiwi- Lovely to meet you. Now down to business. You missed the annoucments yesterday so I'll tell you now. We are preparing for a large battle here, we have many sightings of Rebel ships in the waters near here. We are training and importing many new recruits, there will most likely be a landing and that's where you all come in. You'll either be stationed on the Fort or on a Ship, most likely the Fort unless you object. Alright, so you get to decide what to do now, I'm not a strict Commander but I must request that you arrive at the announcments tonight. Have a good day and Glory to the Empire!

X- Glory to the Empire!

X walks out of the Office and out into a hallway.

Rebel Choice

[Go to the Courtyard to train]

[Go to the Dockyard]

[Go to the barracks]

• great part gold :)

A Blast From the Past 3-17 Deceptio's POV Deceptio wakes up in a dark stone cell, water drips from the ceiling. Deceptio gets up and f

• [Run for it] run forest! Run!

A Blast From the Past 3-17 Deceptio's POV Deceptio wakes up in a dark stone cell, water drips from the ceiling. Deceptio gets up and f

• [Go to the Courtyard to train]

• [Go to the Courtyard to train]

• [Go to the courtyard to train]

• [Make a run for it]

[Go to the Courtyard to train]

• [Make a run for it]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.