Viva La Forum Revolution (Interactive Story)

Comments

• [Save Carl]

A Blast From The Past 3-11 Beta/Deceptio's POV Deceptio sits in the now quiet caravan. He stares at Omega/Poogers and then at Delta/Ca

• Better than nothing! XD

If you can call being in a coma with scars being alive. XD

• [Save Alt text]

A Blast From The Past 3-11 Beta/Deceptio's POV Deceptio sits in the now quiet caravan. He stares at Omega/Poogers and then at Delta/Ca

• Not Sure......

A question for everyone! Would you like for me to tell you when a MAJOR CHOICE comes up? A choice that changes entire parts in the sto

• A Blast From the Past 3-12

Neon's POV

Neon celebrates alongside her companions. She has met few people here and made friends with even fewer yet she knows the names and facts about almost everyone here. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, to Neon though, her friends and enemies were the exact same people. She looks around and notices everyone, Dojo was helping the other girls with bow and arrow pratice. Mark was helping the men with sword fighting and Flog was no where to be seen. he decides to spy on someone.

Rebel Choice

[Spy on Dojo at the archery range]

[Spy on Mark at the arena]

[Find and spy on Flog]

Kaleion's POV

Kaleion writes the paper making himself the offical gov of Mistern Fort. He then seals the letter and puts it on his desk. He feels a brush of wind from his window and he looks over to see the mysterious woman sitting on his window seal who then hopes in.

???- I wasn't expecting you to make that choice. Does make everything a bit more...Fun...Doesn't it?

Kaleion- What do you want?

???- That's no way to talk to me. Where's my, nice to see you again, would you like some tea?

Kaleion- You deserve no plesantries.

???- I'm going to be fun to wrangle in aren't you. Just so you know, I was dropping by to make sure that you didn't make that old fuss Tobi gov. I thought that would make you pick Aura...But as always there is a third option.

Kaleion- You know I can call my guards any minute and have you arrested, right?

???- You won't though. You're way too fun to ruin a civilized talk like this. I would also have you remember what you're the only one who can catch me. Speaking on catching...Would you want to race?

Kaleion- Why would I?

???- I thought for fun but hell, you want to throw a bet down I'll say that...I'll tell you all my information if you manage to catch me.

Kaleion- All of it?

???- Well no, a woman's got to have her secrets. So what's your answer your highness?

Imperial Choice

[Race her]

[Deny and let her leave]

[Deny and call the guards]

No Hope's POV

"Hope's Journel...Entry 7.

I've managed to gain access to a boat to chase after The Banker, Jewfreeus and his hostage my old partner Bloop. Many of the lands in The Lounge were fatally destroyed during the Old Rebellion. I had to fight my way out and travel to the nearest fishing village. Even then I had to convince them to allow me access to a ship. They weren't apart of the war so I couldn't use my Rebel Officer act. I worked for them for weeks until an Imperial convoy came through and searched them. The whole village was being destroyed and I quickly got the children to safety. However most of the people were killed. The soldiers left and we walked out of the hiding place to see the village torched...Along with most of the boats. There were a few but I couldn't leave the children with the Imperials near. I went and killed them all...I don't know why I act like it was no big deal, I'm used to the killing now. When I returned I could do anything, leave, help the children, or take them with me."

Choice

[Leave the village alone on a boat]

[Take the children with me on a boat]

[Take the children to the nearest friendly village]

• [Race her]

Great chapter!

A Blast From the Past 3-12 Neon's POV Neon celebrates alongside her companions. She has met few people here and made friends with even

• You can vote on the last one.

mr.quality posted: »

[Race her] Great chapter!

• [Take children to nearest friendly village]

Sorry.

You can vote on the last one.

• [Spy Flog]

Awesome Chapter!!!

A Blast From the Past 3-12 Neon's POV Neon celebrates alongside her companions. She has met few people here and made friends with even

• [Find and spy on Flog]

• [Race her]

It's the only logical option.

• [Race her]

• @LiquidChicagoTed

You two can vote on the last one too. When something says Choice, and just choice, then everyone can vote.

kaleion posted: »

[Race her] It's the only logical option.

• [Take the children to the nearest friendly village]

@LiquidChicagoTed You two can vote on the last one too. When something says Choice, and just choice, then everyone can vote.

• Great part :3

[Find and spy on Flog]

• Really?

OK then [Kidnap the children, I mean Take children with me on boat]

@LiquidChicagoTed You two can vote on the last one too. When something says Choice, and just choice, then everyone can vote.

• [Race her]

• A Blast From the Past 3-13

Unk's POV

Unk arrives at the edge of the secret Imperial base at the foothills. He found a old man sitting at his cabin.

Unk- You! I'm here for the meeting.

Old Man- You are? Well, do you have the letter?

Unk pulls out the letter and shows it to him. The old man gets Unk to follow him into a secret hidden passage. The passage led Unk to a small room where Imperial spies were planning. The old man left Unk there.

Spy- Hello, I'm here on count of the Empress and Spymaster Liquid. You are to attend the Grand Ball at Lordship EAA's Keep tonight. You are to find three people of importance and gather intellegence. You are to find Lord EAA, Raging the Blade, and Pipas the Spymaster. After making sure they're all there you are to make your way to The Spymaster's Den and find the Lord's plans. After that, attempt to kill Raging and escape. Easy.

Unk-...Are you crazy?

Spy- Hell, we all must be to take this job.

Unk- Fair enough, I'm in.

Spy- Suit up, Lord Unk.

Unk throws on Royal attire and hides knives under it all.

Gustav's POV

Gustav and Royal Spymaster Liquid rides to Maximerran Keep.

Gustav- Did you have to come?

Liquid- Yes, Empress Green demanded me to come with you. Whatever is happening, she wants me to record it.

Gustav- You don't understand what's happening, you'll die.

Liquid- Excuse me?

Gustav- This...Darkness, it will kill you.

Liquid- I doubt that.

Gustav- You'll see soon enough.

Liquid- Well, alright.

The two ride towards the keep and soon find a destroyed Keep covered by darkness. Gustav hopes off of the cart taking them there. He pays the driver and takes Liquid with them.

Gustav- Alright, follow me, we'll head down to the camp. These men have been stationed here for a while, they'll know what's happening.

The two walk down to the encampment. They find Imperial soldiers all about there. Gustav soon finds the Captain of operations.

Gustav- Captain!

Captain- Yes sir!

Gustav- Progress report!

Captain- We have set up camp here and have been sending men up there to investigate. We found Sir Quality down here, we still haven't found Maxbear. Some men have been acting strange as of recent too.

Liquid- Stange how?

Captain- Muttering strange things, being aggresive, and other things.

Liquid- Gustav, I think I'll stay at the camp and investigate these incidents. Is that fine?

Imperial Choice

[Let Liquid stay at the camp]

[Make Liquid follow Gustav]

• [Let Liquid stay at the camp]

A Blast From the Past 3-13 Unk's POV Unk arrives at the edge of the secret Imperial base at the foothills. He found a old man sitting

• Are you scared that Unk is coming for you?

Pipas posted: »

• [Let Liquid stay at the camp]

A Blast From the Past 3-13 Unk's POV Unk arrives at the edge of the secret Imperial base at the foothills. He found a old man sitting

• So Coming, you were last spotted in Maxierran Keep. Do you have any hopes that you're alive?

ComingSoon posted: »

• Nah, Raging will take care of him. :-P

Are you scared that Unk is coming for you?

• Well...from the looks of it, I was dragged into the fog. I think I may have been injured as well...there was a little bit of commotion about my disappearance but not much. If I am alive, I may be held captive :P

So Coming, you were last spotted in Maxierran Keep. Do you have any hopes that you're alive?

• What about the fate of Maxbear and X1?

Well...from the looks of it, I was dragged into the fog. I think I may have been injured as well...there was a little bit of commotion about my disappearance but not much. If I am alive, I may be held captive :P

• X1 was with me wasn't he? He may have the same fate as me...it depends, who knows.

As for Maxbear, I'm not sure...

What about the fate of Maxbear and X1?

• Yes X1 was with you.

X1 was with me wasn't he? He may have the same fate as me...it depends, who knows. As for Maxbear, I'm not sure...

• Awesome Chapter!!

• Awesome part :)

• He may have been brought with the same people as me... :P

Yes X1 was with you.

• Are you afraid of Unk?

Lord_EAA posted: »

Awesome part

• As ive stated my character dosent fear. If something happens it happened.

As myself however i kinda find it cool that unk is trying to make this mission impossible esque thing. But i also have some theories :)........

Are you afraid of Unk?

• Want to PM then?

As ive stated my character dosent fear. If something happens it happened. As myself however i kinda find it cool that unk is trying to make this mission impossible esque thing. But i also have some theories ........

• Why not ? :)

Want to PM then?

• [Let liquid stay at the camp]

Great chapter!

• [Let me stay at the camp]

• A Blast From the Past 3-14

Deceptio charges and knocks Salt on the ground. Poogers starts to run into the jungle.

Awesomeo- Fucking hell...I'll go get the runner, you take care of these two.

Awesomeo runs off into the Jungle.

Sagig- I should probably go make sure he doesn't kill the prisoner.

Sagig runs into the Jungle but not before grabbing Deceptio and tying to a tree. Salt gets off the ground and restrains Carl on the ground. Faudeef walks over and hold him down too. Salt knocks Carl out and then ties him to the tree.

Salt- Why...Why do that? We saved your lives, you guys aren't going anywhere.

Deceptio- You were about to kill our friend!

Salt- He's a mad man! He tried to kill Awesomeo!

Guards come running down the path and help make sure everything is okay. Sagig drags Poogers out of the forest with Awesomeo behind him. They untie everyone and then force them through the forest to the Fortress.

Salt- I'm going to ask you a question, as you're the only prisoner awake right now. What the hell was that?

Deceptio- I'm going to be honest, I have zero clue myself. After that Temple blew up and we found him, he's been acting all kinds of weird.

Sagig- Wait...Was he inside the Temple?

Deceptio- Right outside of it.

Sagig- Oh shit...Guys...He's not right. GUARDS get him to the Jail without stopping, we need him to be around NO ONE!

The guards grab Carl and run off as quick as they can.

Deceptio- Wait, Wait, What's going on where are you ta-

Awesomeo walks up and knocks Deceptio out cold.

X's POV

X wakes up in an Imperial transport ship. He looks around at the cabin he's been given and he gets up and walks outside. He walks onto the deck of the ship, there's Imperial saliors all around and he gets to the Captain.

X- Good morning Sir!

Captain- Hello.

X- How far till this Fort?

Captain- Shouldn't be long now. So...Who are you?

X- I'm X, I'm a new Imperial recruit heading to Maximerran Fort for deployment.

Captain- I would usually question a single soldier heading to a place for deployment but since we're in the middle of a war and since you missed the last transport I'm not going to.

X- I'm glad, I don't really have any evidence except just..My word.

Captain- Sometimes, that's all you need.

X- So, what's this Fort like?

Captain- Only been up here a few times myself, it's a nasty place, storms come through a lot and it's just a giant building on rocks. This place used to be a nice small island but the entire place was destroyed for this Fort. Trust me, you'll get lost a few times.

Suddenly a building comes into range, a large stone fort.

Captain- There it is...Our destination.

End of Chapter

• Good part. My only complain is that i wish it had been longer (but that might just be the fact that i like your stories so much)

A Blast From the Past 3-14 Deceptio charges and knocks Salt on the ground. Poogers starts to run into the jungle. Awesomeo- Fucking he

• Awesome Chapter!!!

A Blast From the Past 3-14 Deceptio charges and knocks Salt on the ground. Poogers starts to run into the jungle. Awesomeo- Fucking he

• It was pretty short.

Good part. My only complain is that i wish it had been longer (but that might just be the fact that i like your stories so much)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.