Viva La Forum Revolution (Interactive Story)

Comments

• Emmm i think you have to vote XD

Lord_EAA posted: »

The darkness is coming Smiles

• Great chapter!!!

A Blast From The Past 3-9 Kaleion walks to his room and enters to find the form for the new Govener on his desk. He sits down to look at

• Well actually im currently neutral so i can vote for BOTH sides

supersagig posted: »

Emmm i think you have to vote XD

• [Make Kaleion the New Govener]

Very great chapter!

A Blast From The Past 3-9 Kaleion walks to his room and enters to find the form for the new Govener on his desk. He sits down to look at

• <_< I kinda forgot about this, funny how I remembered just when there was a choice about me, anyway I've caught up and it's been good so far.

[Make Aura the new Governer]

I hate politics so I don't want to choose me and I like taking risks so let's see where this leads, of course I guess I could become a politician because all politicians are worthless corrupt pieces of shit and at least I'm honest so I might be the only good person available for the job even if I don't want it.

• We need a tie breaker.

[Make Kaleion the new Gov]

[Make Aura the new Gov]

• edited February 2015

Nvm.

We need a tie breaker. [Make Kaleion the new Gov] [Make Aura the new Gov]

• Alright, Voting closed.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Nvm.

• edited February 2015

Nvm, Not an imperial xD

Alright, Voting closed.

• Alright then...

@Green613 make a choice, Empress.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Nvm, Not an imperial xD

• [Make Kaleion the new Gov]

Alright then... @Green613 make a choice, Empress.

• edited February 2015

[Make Aura the new Gov]

MUAHHA

Alt text

We need a tie breaker. [Make Kaleion the new Gov] [Make Aura the new Gov]

• Well sorry about that Mark, the Empress has more power over an Assassin, in the event of a tie...The leader will make the choice as in me or Green.

Markd4547 posted: »

[Make Aura the new Gov] MUAHHA

• A Blast From The Past 3-10

???'s POV

A man in Imperial Armor sits in a small outpost building in the freezing mountainside. He sharpens a knife and then throws it at a pratice dummy across the room. He hits it dead center in the dummy's forehead. A man walks in, an Imperial Messenger.

Messenger- Sir Unk?

Unk- Yes, that's me.

Messenger- An important letter straight from the Imperial Palace. Your eyes only.

Unk- Thank you.

The messenger leaves and Unk opens the letter.

"Important Imperial Notice, to be seen by the eyes of The Unk Guy ONLY!"

Unk- Blah, blah, blah, special request, blah, blah, blah, report to the secret southern Imperial barracks close to the Hills of the Lost...Hmm...Seems i'm invited to a party.

Unk grabs a coat and smiles. He throws it on, grabs the note and his knife and walks out into the freezing blizzard.

Gustav's POV

Gustav walks alongside Empress Green inside the Imperial Palace. They walk at a brisk pace towards a small cell. The guards see them coming and they open it. Inisde is Mr.Quality chained to a wall.

Guard- Empress, he has been out for days, should we send him to a clinic or something?

Green- No...It's too dangerous.

Gustav- I just don't understand.

Green- What?

Gustav- How? How did he make it out of there? The place exploded!

Green- The stranger part is the fog found around him and the strange markings he has on his arms.

Gustav- The what?

Gustav walks over to Quality and pulls up his sleeve to reveal strange black burn markings all up his arm.

Gustav- When did he get this?

Green- No clue...But I've seen it before.

Gustav- You have?

Green- During the Mod Rebellion, yes.

Gustav- Is...Is a Mod still alive?

Green- Possiblily...But it's not what caused these markings.

Gustav- Then what did?

Green- You remember when I worked with the Blades? When me and my husband would travel with them on missions only few were told about and even fewer were told details about?

Gustav- I was never told.

Green- Of course not.

Gustav- Then what...

Green- There's a lot you don't know. The reasons that the Blades were killed...My husband was killed...The reason it's happening again.

Gustav- And it is? Don't be cryptic, if you have a point speak it!

Green- Don't raise your voice.

Gustav- I'm sorry Empress.

Green- You will know in time...Maybe it will be better you see for yourself.

Gustav- What?

Green- I'm sending you to Maxierran Keep.

Gustav- If I must...

Green- Pack your bags.

End of the Chapter

• I'm alive-ish! Yay!

Great chapter!!

A Blast From The Past 3-10 ???'s POV A man in Imperial Armor sits in a small outpost building in the freezing mountainside. He sharpen

• Awesome Chapter!!

A Blast From The Past 3-10 ???'s POV A man in Imperial Armor sits in a small outpost building in the freezing mountainside. He sharpen

• If you can call being in a coma with scars being alive. XD

mr.quality posted: »

I'm alive-ish! Yay! Great chapter!!

• awesome :)

• A Blast From The Past 3-11

Beta/Deceptio's POV

Deceptio sits in the now quiet caravan. He stares at Omega/Poogers and then at Delta/Carl. The caravan soon stops, the door opens to reveal a jungle. Four men and the eight cravan guards look at the three. The three get out and go with the four men. One of them is built in large heavy armor with a great axe on his back, one is in light armor with double daggers,one of them has a normal sword, and the last has a bow and arrow.

???- Hey Salt, how much longer?

The man with the bow and arrow tells the one in Heavy armor.

Salt- Faudeef, you're new here but let me tell you that walking across this isle can be a pain. Sagig, Awesomeo tell him.

Sagig- He's right.

Awesomeo- And I have the lightest armor.

Awesomeo laughs out loud. Deceptio looks at Poogers who is looking at them with disbelief. Carl looks at them with fear...

Deceptio- Carl...Don't.

Sagig- What was that?

Deceptio- Nothing.

Salt- Listen you all, we saved you.

Poogers-...Haha..."Saved".

Awesomeo- You want to be disrespecting us?

Carl-...This forest...I see it in the darkness. I saw it...Burning...Burning with black flames.

Salt-...Hey....Is...Is your friend okay?

Carl- IT BURNS! MAKE IT STOP, MONSTERS ALL OF YOU, GET AWAY!

Carl charges at Awesomeo choking him with the chains his hands were tied in. Sagig quickly runs and kicks him off of him. Salt runs out pulling out his great axe ready to kill Carl.

Poogers- Come on let's go!

Imperial Choice

[Run away with Poogers]

[Stay still]

[Save Carl]

Golden's POV

Inside of the Rebel Fortress. A door opens and a man in rebel armor walks in.

???- Sir Golden...You wanted to see me?

Golden- Yes, I did. Listen X, I need you to do a special mission.

Xbox Player- Really?

Golden- Yes, we have a problem that needs to be taken care of in the North Eastern seas.

X- I could do that.

Golden- You're still a recruit but you have shown great improvement in the last few months and I wish to see your skills in action...However I'm taking a great risk having you take this misssion. You know I wouldn't send you if I didn't know you could do this.

X- I'll try not to fail, sir!

Golden- Good...Pack up son.

X- Yes Sir!

End of Chapter

• Ahhh....... the yes man comes for a visit how intriguing. I wonder what happens if you tell him to say no.

• I wonder what happens if you tell him to say no.

Who?

Ahhh....... the yes man comes for a visit how intriguing. I wonder what happens if you tell him to say no.

• And the chess pices move into formation. My this is trully a great game.

A Blast From The Past 3-11 Beta/Deceptio's POV Deceptio sits in the now quiet caravan. He stares at Omega/Poogers and then at Delta/Ca

• (Yes man gustav............ its a joke)

I wonder what happens if you tell him to say no. Who?

• Ah, alright.

I hope you're excited, you'll have parts coming up soon.

(Yes man gustav............ its a joke)

• indeed i am (Thats one way of saying YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU GOLDEN :) )

Ah, alright. I hope you're excited, you'll have parts coming up soon.

• I can't show everyone at once but I'm trying.

indeed i am (Thats one way of saying YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU GOLDEN )

• You're doing awesome man

I can't show everyone at once but I'm trying.

• Thanks, just wait, got to get everyone where they got to be without any random plot holes.

You're doing awesome man

• :) remember

1(GOOD STORY

2( Pleasing fans

Thanks, just wait, got to get everyone where they got to be without any random plot holes.

• And I'm trying...Got a lot planned out.

remember 1(GOOD STORY 2( Pleasing fans

• :) i fully trust you on that bro

And I'm trying...Got a lot planned out.

• I'm tired but I might pump out one more part tonight.

i fully trust you on that bro

• if you WANT to. But you don't NEED to do one.

I'm tired but I might pump out one more part tonight.

• I probably won't. :P

if you WANT to. But you don't NEED to do one.

• k then don't :) good night

I probably won't. :P

• Night.

k then don't good night

• A question for everyone!

Would you like for me to tell you when a MAJOR CHOICE comes up?

A choice that changes entire parts in the story, not the death of a character but how an entire part of an episode or season is played out.

Would you like that warning?

• No but i would like to be told it was one AFTHER the vote

A question for everyone! Would you like for me to tell you when a MAJOR CHOICE comes up? A choice that changes entire parts in the sto

• [Save Carl]

May as well, and hah I guess I'll have to be a politician.

A Blast From The Past 3-11 Beta/Deceptio's POV Deceptio sits in the now quiet caravan. He stares at Omega/Poogers and then at Delta/Ca

• [Save Carl]

Why not?

Great chapter!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.