Viva La Forum Revolution (Interactive Story)

Comments

• [Go to the Courtyard to train]

Awesome Chapter!!!

A Blast From the Past 3-17 Deceptio's POV Deceptio wakes up in a dark stone cell, water drips from the ceiling. Deceptio gets up and f

• Going to be the only one that says [Fight the beast]

A Blast From the Past 3-17 Deceptio's POV Deceptio wakes up in a dark stone cell, water drips from the ceiling. Deceptio gets up and f

• [Go to the courtyard to train]

• A Blast From the Past 3-18

Neon's POV

Neon walks to get closer to the conversation and starts to hear.

Flog- I want everyone avaliable for this contract...This is the largest one we've had since the The Black City job.

Mentor- We can't send them all out.

Flog- This is a large contract, the more people we have working on it the better chance it has of success.

Mentor- It's just infiltrating an estate during a party, finding a few people, killing them, getting some info of whatever they were planning and then getting out. Not hard.

Flog- I don't think you understand who this man is. This is Lord EAA, the same man who we did a contract for earlier, now the Rebels want him dead and is offering not only a LARGE sum of cash up front and after the job's done but also a large sum afterwards, plus whatever we want from his Palace.

Mentor- We're not sending all of our Assassin's to this Palace!

Flog- Who's the fucking Grandmaster here?

Mentor- You are, so I'm saying to you that we'r-

Suddenly the floor beneth Neon gives out and she falls directly on Flog's desk. The Mentor pulls their sword and puts it to Neon's neck.

Mentor- Orders?

Flog- Get your damn sword off her neck!

The Mentor puts their sword away. Flog helps Neon off the desk.

Flog- Curious are we? Well, I can promise to you that you were doing great till the ceiling gave out.

Neon- Thank you...

Flog- I want her on the mission.

Mentor- But-

Flog- But nothing! She can be very useful...Leave now young girl, gear up...

Neon leaves the room and walks to the Arsenal.

Kaleion's POV

Kaleion sits on the ledge with the woman. She sits there and stares out onto the Green plains of Telltalia.

???- I'm glad you sat here, what is life without risks...

Kaleion- You have things to answer for.

???- I do?

Kaleion- Yes.

???- I do.

Kaleion- Is this some kind of trick? Who are you?

???- I am no one...Well...No one who matters...Not anymore. When you're banned, you're not anyone who you were.

Kaleion- Banned? You're not suppose to be here!

???- And yet I am, what are you going to do? Send me back into the desert?

Kaleion- I could.

???- You won't.

Kaleion- Seriously, what is your name?

???- I was Hollay, Super Nova Hollay.

Kaleion- I don't remember you being banned at all, if anything you were always a strong supporter of the Mods.

Hollay- Well, it wasn't the Mods who banned me, you see, I fought against Green in the War...Loyal till the end you hear. Well, when Green stormed the White City, destroying the entire Mod order with the Blades and Rebellion on her side. I helped a Mod escape.

Kaleion- There's a surviving Mod!

Hollay- Yes, I hid him away till the seige broke, I watched as Ozzy and the last Mods stood against the army. They stormed the gates, broke them open, I provided some cover fire while Blind escaped the city. They all died...Except Blind. Then Green murdered any of those still fighting. I laid down my arms, along with my comrades at the walls. We were some of the only ones to...Then Green gave us a choice after she crowded us up. "You all can either die here or be banned."...Those words haunt me. Only three out of twenty of us chose to be banned, she slaughtered them all who didn't leave. We wandered into the desert when we found Blind. Blind and us all traveled into the desert until we found a small town...Well...I'll spare you those details but I traveled back up here to warn everyone of what's coming.

Kaleion- What's coming?

Hollay- The end.

Kaleion- Thanks for the details.

Hollay- Sorry, it's all you get for winning that race.

Kaleion- You know I can have you arrested and thrown out back into the Banned Desert.

Hollay- Are you going to? You know I still have a lot of information.

Kaleion- It could be all lies.

Hollay- Is it?

Kaleion- I don't know.

Hollay- So what are you going to do, Gov?

Imperial Choice

[Arrest her]

[Let her walk away]

No Hope's POV

The ship full of Hope and his army from the village soon land on the covered dock of The Retreat. He jumps off and so does some of the men. The group is immediately met with The Banker's Swaps. A group of monsters who the men bravely fight off. Many of them die in the fight but the ones left cower to Hope.

Milita Soldier- What were those!?

Hope- Monsters. There will be more of them.

Milita Archer- We can't stay here!

Hope- My Ally is this out there!

Salior- Our families are still at home, with our kids and our friends! We can't die out here for one man!

Hope- Then what would you like to do?

Milita woman- Go home, leave, you can stay if you want!

Rebel Choice

[Force them to go with you]

[Let them leave and you stay]

• [Let them leave and you stay]

Awesome Chapter!!!

A Blast From the Past 3-18 Neon's POV Neon walks to get closer to the conversation and starts to hear. Flog- I want everyone avalia

I sure at least a few of them will stay. Besides, I won't force them to fight for me.

A Blast From the Past 3-18 Neon's POV Neon walks to get closer to the conversation and starts to hear. Flog- I want everyone avalia

• [let her walk away}

Great chapter!

• Awesome part Golden the wait was 100% worth it :)

"Awwww all the Assasins order coming afther me. Then come by all means the more the merier. The more corpses that is."

[Let them leave and you stay]

• [Let her walk away]

• A Blast From the Past 3-19

Unk's POV

Unk walks around and looks for Pipas. He soon runs into a Nobleman talking to Pipas and handing him a small box. The Nobleman jumps and looks at Unk.

Noble- Who is this man?

Pipas- Another one of our guests here, Duke.

Noble- Well keep him away from me, Savage.

The Nobleman storms off and Pipas turns to Unk.

Pipas- Ugh, thank you. The Duke is an annoying man sometimes, formidable ally though. So, who are you?

Unk- I am Sir Unk.

Pipas- Haven't heard of you, to be fair though, I haven't heard much of most small knights.

Unk- So, I assume you are Lord Pipas.

Pipas- You can leave the lord part off, I'm not of royalty.

Unk- Ah, so when shall we see our host of the evening?

Pipas- Soon, very soon.

The music ends and a few servents walk out and blow horns of which then another comes out.

Servent- I announce Lord EAA, Lord of St. Terra Bay, Baron of the St. Terra River Valley, and Veteran of the Mod Rebellion.

Lord EAA walks out and in front of the crowd.

EAA- Good evening all of you Lords and Barons. I hope you are enjoying the festivites of this night. This shall keep going till the early hours of the morning and please do enjoy the wine, I brought it in from the finest areas in Telltalia.

Lord EAA walks away and Raging walks up the steps. Pipas soon follows behind them. Unk walks off to a different area and breaks into a small side room and climbs into the upper raftters of the Palace.

Gustav's POV

Gustav puts his sword away and picks up Coming.

Gustav- What is happening?

Coming- The Demon he...Scarred us...I'm dying...You're...Camp...Danger...

Gustav- What?

Gustav looks down to his camp and watches as it's on fire. Gustav pulls his sword.

Gustav- MEN! Rally! Charge to the camp! Save who you can! Anyone who attacks you, kill them!

The Imperial Soldiers around Gustav charge down to the camp. Gustav turns to Coming and hands him a sword.

Gustav- Time to make up for my kindness.

Gustav and Coming charge down to the Encampment and see the fighting. Imperial Soldiers attack other Imperials, the ones attacking have black eyes and have the black mist around them. Gustav starts fighting when he sees Liquid fighting. Gustav and Coming run over to him.

Gustav- What happened?!

Liquid- Some man showed up, he covered the camp in the black mist, I hid and covered my face with other soldiers. The man was laughing furiously and then the other soldiers who were stuck in the mist absorbed it. Then they attacked everyone. We've been fighting them off since.

Gustav- How do we stop them?

Liquid- I have no idea! Who is this man?

Gustav- I'll explain once we escape!

Liquid- We might not!

Coming- Etic...The Demon...He wants more...More toys to play with...This world is a playset.

Gustav- Make sense.

Coming- Only...Escape...is death. Can't die...No...No one here will survive.

Liquid- Are you saying we're all going to die?

Coming- The cliff...The way out...Not death....Water...Boat...Escape...

Liquid runs over and looks over the edge of the cliff.

Liquid- There is a boat!

Coming- I hear...The ground...No...Only escape is...These people can't live...They'll be HIS toys, HIS soldiers...THE VANGUARD!

Coming runs over to the powder barrels of the camp and starts to light them.

Coming- Let me end this, their suffering...Then we can...Escape.

Imperial Choice

[Let him blow up the camp]

[Stop him]

• 2 parts hell yeah Golden you are AWESOME

A Blast From the Past 3-19 Unk's POV Unk walks around and looks for Pipas. He soon runs into a Nobleman talking to Pipas and handing h

• Awesome Part!!!

A Blast From the Past 3-19 Unk's POV Unk walks around and looks for Pipas. He soon runs into a Nobleman talking to Pipas and handing h

• [Let him blow up the camp]

Great chapter!!

• :O intense part...awesome!

• [Let him blow up the camp]

• edited March 2015

Glad to be alive still man?

ComingSoon posted: »

:O intense part...awesome!

• You bet. Isn't looking too good for me right now...hopefully I turn out ok :O

Lord_EAA posted: »

Glad to be alive still man?

• Man im not sure if youre ok either way. The darkness touched you....not enough to make you its slave but i might have driven you insane.

You bet. Isn't looking too good for me right now...hopefully I turn out ok :O

• Soo Predictions?

• death ;-;

Soo Predictions?

• Whos death?

death ;-;

• Well...I'm not sure if it will be me, but it certainly doesn't look good. I also just have this hunch, someone important is going to die... >.>

Whos death?

• Your death >:D

Nah, just kidding :3

Whos death?

• sooo whats your REAL prediction?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Your death >:D Nah, just kidding

• I honestly don't have any predictions :c

sooo whats your REAL prediction?

• ohh.......okay then....thanks?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I honestly don't have any predictions :c

• Glad I could be a service :3

ohh.......okay then....thanks?

• A Blast From the Past 3-20

Deceptio's POV

Deceptio makes a run for it. He runs past the guards fighting the monster, most of them too busy to notice his little escape. A guard gets thrown past him and while running past the guard's dead body he picks up his sword and starts to run up the stairs. He soon runs into a door and breaks it open. He is then inside a grand hall of a fortress. Suddenly and without warning he is surrounded by guards all with heavy armor.

Imperial Choice

[Drop Weapon}

[Fight them]

X's POV

X decides to train in the Courtyard and meet some of the fighters he will be with for a while. He soon gets down to the large circular courtyard and sees people training. He picks up a sword and starts sparing with another Imperial. He wins the duel and soon sits down next to some other soldiers.

Imperial- So who are you?

X- I'm X.

Recruit- That's quite a name.

X- More of a codename.

Imperial- Nice. So, you meet Kiwi yet?

X- Yeah, just a while ago.

Imperial- Well I heard some nice dirt on him.

X- Really? Like what?

Imperial- Did you know that Kiwi was actually on the side of the Mods in the Mod War?

Recruit- No!

Imperial- Yeah, apparently before it all started Kiwi actually was going to become a Mod. It was an honor but the war started and it had to be postponed. Well, during one battle Kiwi was the last soldier alive and was about to be executed by Gustav but Green was so impressed by his skill that she allowed him to live and join her.

X- Wow. We have a Mod here.

Imperial- Not really. He never really became it but he is sure not just anyone.

X- That's...Impressive and a cool rumor.

Imperial- Not rumor. Fact. Well, let's get back to sparring.

X- I'm actually going to get some nice sea air.

X walks off and towards the docks.

End of Chapter

• Yes badass Awesome part golden

A Blast From the Past 3-20 Deceptio's POV Deceptio makes a run for it. He runs past the guards fighting the monster, most of them too

• [Fight them]

Great chapter!

A Blast From the Past 3-20 Deceptio's POV Deceptio makes a run for it. He runs past the guards fighting the monster, most of them too

• Sure.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Can I still join?

• Can I still join?

Golden's rebel army.

Sure.

• AWESOME CHAPTER

• [Fight Them]

• A Blast From the Past 3-21

Neon's POV

Neon slowly walks to the arsenal and grabs her supplies, she hardly thinks to herself about what she just got herself into or what might happen and how she can't warn the Rebellion of it. She just prepares herself for what she thinks might be a horrific downfall for someone. She soon walks out of the arsenal and into the large hall where Flog had all of the Assassins, recruits and higher ups gathered together.

Flog- Tonight, is a joyous event. We're heading to a party! However, this isn't any normal party but one of our largest assassination attempts in our enitre order's history. We together are going to travel to St.Terra's Bay in order to kill Lord EAA, an Imperial Politican who our contract has suspected of being a tratior to the Empire.

The crowd mocks in disgust of a traitor to the empire.

Flog- We will prepare to leave soon, we will leave a good amount of recruits and masters to guard the temple during our absence. Gather your weapons and make for the wagons...We have a party to attend.

Kaleion's POV

Kaleion just stands in front of Hollay who he doesn't even know if she is who she says she is. He is just struck with a moral delimma, arrest the troublemaker in an attempt for information or let her walk free. He stands there and so does she, waiting for his next move but yet he does nothing.

Hollay- Should I take this as a time to leave?

Kaleion stands there, facing her doing nothing. She slowly walks away and Kaleion doesn't even move a muscle. She turns back at him one last time.

Hollay- I hope this makes us friends...I also hope you know what I do for friends?

Kaleion stands there saying and doing nothing.

Hollay- I help them. There's a secret in that mansion waiting to be unleshed...You must destroy it before it destroys us.

Kaleion- What do you mean?

Hollay- I mean that you should check the cellar.

Hollay jumps off and into the darkness of the night. Kaleion lays on the cold floor of the wall and stares into the night sky wondering how long the peace will last...

Hope's POV

Hope- Leave if you must, my friend is still out there though and I refuse to leave without him. If you would like to help me in saving him then please stay but if not you are free to leave.

Most of the Milita get on the boat and set sail but three Milita members stay behind. An archer and a swordsman along with a mysterious man in a coat.

Hope- So, who are you?

Archer- I'm Alexander.

Swordsman- I'm Bella.

The man in the coat stays slient and slowly takes off his coat to reveal a charred face.

Mysterious man- I would like to help...After all, I would like to avenge my order.

End of Chapter

• Awesome bro

A Blast From the Past 3-21 Neon's POV Neon slowly walks to the arsenal and grabs her supplies, she hardly thinks to herself about what

Sign in to comment in this discussion.