E1 Release discussion: Nov 25: TTG/Steam PC, PSN NA, Nov 26: XboxOne, 360, Dec 3: PSN EU

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Tales from the Borderlands has now been rated by PEGI

Alt text

Link to PEGI

• mmmm.... no ps4? :o

OzzyUK posted: »

Tales from the Borderlands has now been rated by PEGI Link to PEGI

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Looking at the dates it looks like they are doing one rating per day, it might be on tomorrow or shortly after that.

mmmm.... no ps4?

• Telltale's so awesome that with just a couple of tweets, they were able to bring me back from the shadows and come back to the forums hahahahaha

• Welcome back!

iorek21 posted: »

Telltale's so awesome that with just a couple of tweets, they were able to bring me back from the shadows and come back to the forums hahahahaha

• Thanks, mate!

dojo32161 posted: »

Welcome back!

• Well... :)

Alt text

Telltale's so awesome that with just a couple of tweets, they were able to bring me back from the shadows and come back to the forums hahahahaha

• hahaha

I guess waiting is part of the deal xD

Let's just hope the waiting is more like No Going Back and Cry Wolf, and less like Smoke and Mirrors (yeah, that one was ugly)....

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Well...

• edited November 2014

I remember 4 months of dry, bitter and harsh waiting....

hahaha I guess waiting is part of the deal xD Let's just hope the waiting is more like No Going Back and Cry Wolf, and less like Smoke and Mirrors (yeah, that one was ugly)....

• And the awesome cliffhangers made the wait even worse

I remember 4 months of dry, bitter and harsh waiting....

• Don't worry. It's was little mistake. Telltale promised that this will not happen again :)

and I almost forgot

WelcomeToTheHome ;)

Alt text

hahaha I guess waiting is part of the deal xD Let's just hope the waiting is more like No Going Back and Cry Wolf, and less like Smoke and Mirrors (yeah, that one was ugly)....

• Alt text

Don't worry. It's was little mistake. Telltale promised that this will not happen again and I almost forgot WelcomeToTheHome

• Wow

Awesome gif!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay We need PARTY-HARD! =D

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D

We need PARTY-HARD! =D

Alt text

• Will this be released on iOS? Both Walking Dead games were and The Wolf Among Us, so I'd expect it is, but I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere?

• yes. if you watched their interviews even back at pax, they said that TFTB and GOT and all their recent games will be available in basically everything they can do. iOS . consoles, pc. ipads and such... so it will happen, but the question is that ''when'' they'll release it! maybe way latter just like TWD and TWAU. :D

Will this be released on iOS? Both Walking Dead games were and The Wolf Among Us, so I'd expect it is, but I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere?

• Man, the hype is real!

• [Moderators are not Telltale Staff. We are only fans/volunteers making educated guesses from previous experiences.]

For most recent Telltale releases, the norm is to expect the games on PC/Mac, consoles, and mobile platforms (such as iOS devices). PC/Mac releases are basically everything but an absolute 100% guarantee, and console/mobile releases are also tremendously safe to expect as well.

Some of the newer platforms Telltale has been experimenting with (Vita, Kindle, Android, etc) are also likely guesses from here on out to be "default" platforms as Telltale is trying to aim to get their games on several platforms at once with consecutive releases.

Will this be released on iOS? Both Walking Dead games were and The Wolf Among Us, so I'd expect it is, but I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere?

• Cool, thanks :)

[Moderators are not Telltale Staff. We are only fans/volunteers making educated guesses from previous experiences.] For most recent Tellt

• This is awesome news, so many great games coming out around now. No more feelings of boredom.

• Yes so much news at one I'm no longer feeling so bored and restless. Hopefully its just a matter of days/weeks before we can get our hands on both products

Soon...

• If we dont get a trailer tommorow it looks bad for the episode to release at the 18th of november.

• I hate to be this guy but we have gotten zero info about a trailer. I think we'll get one next week and a release the 25th. :P

WalkerHH93 posted: »

If we dont get a trailer tommorow it looks bad for the episode to release at the 18th of november.

• I wouldn't count on a trailer this soon. However, a few days ago, Job was hinting at how he saw some of the Tales from the Borderlands trailer on Twitter so we can hopefully expect that sooner than later!

If we dont get a trailer tommorow it looks bad for the episode to release at the 18th of november.

• 100% tomorrow!

• Alt text

100% tomorrow!

• Actually Job did tweet earlier about watching a trailer for TftB

I hate to be this guy but we have gotten zero info about a trailer. I think we'll get one next week and a release the 25th. :P

• I'll be pissed. :P

Flog61 posted: »

It would just be so confusing if GoT was released before Tales.

• It would just be so confusing if GoT was released before Tales.

• So do we know how many episodes there will be for TFTBL?

Will it be five or six like GoT?

• They have not announced details and Mark said they won't answer specific questions, but I can imagine it will easily be five episodes instead of six.

Even ignoring the large amount of playable characters in the game, Game of Thrones is vastly more complicated than Borderlands.

TinyCarlos posted: »

So do we know how many episodes there will be for TFTBL? Will it be five or six like GoT?

• I thought they said back at one of their panels for TFTBL (I think SXSW) that it would be a 5 episode season.

TinyCarlos posted: »

So do we know how many episodes there will be for TFTBL? Will it be five or six like GoT?

• I would love to know the price on Steam. Do you think it will be 22.49 again for preorders because that's all I have on my steam account since I couldn't pass on that Halloween sale for Deadly Premonition.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

PS4 and the Vita have now been added

Alt text

mmmm.... no ps4?

• I dont think it will change. Game of thrones might be a bit more expensive but Borderlands if 5 episodes, probably will be the same price. :P

I would love to know the price on Steam. Do you think it will be 22.49 again for preorders because that's all I have on my steam account since I couldn't pass on that Halloween sale for Deadly Premonition.

• edited November 2014

Holy hype on a stick.

EDIT: With cherries on top, can't forget them cherries.

Alt text

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Not too long to wait now :D

Green613 posted: »

Holy hype on a stick. EDIT: With cherries on top, can't forget them cherries.

• Yup =]

OzzyUK posted: »

Not too long to wait now

Sign in to comment in this discussion.