E1 Release discussion: Nov 25: TTG/Steam PC, PSN NA, Nov 26: XboxOne, 360, Dec 3: PSN EU

Comments

• Thursday maybe....?

Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Holy hype on a stick. EDIT: With cherries on top, can't forget them cherries.

• Green613, you are the paragon of hope and hype! :D

• Oh, I know. :]

Green613, you are the paragon of hope and hype!

• I interpreted Jobs comment as in the next few hours!

• Ho. Lee. Crap.

Telltale is really spoiling us with news this week, on top of the Wolf/Dead Season 2 DVDs now being available. :P

• Nah, too optimistic. I'd say less than a week if lucky.

lmddawson posted: »

I interpreted Jobs comment as in the next few hours!

• Yeah, a lot of news! Awesome. I think they are getting better at letting people know when it is in the process of release.

Ho. Lee. Crap. Telltale is really spoiling us with news this week, on top of the Wolf/Dead Season 2 DVDs now being available. :P

• edited November 2014

Have to admit that I'm not very excited about this, but here's to hoping that Telltale erases my doubts once again, as I definitely will be purchasing it.

• Holy shit trailer coming soon. That plus the update on Game of Thrones has me unhealthy excited for the next couple of weeks...

• Now...I am wondering if I should watch the trailer or stick to my strategy of not watching any Telltale trailers.

Holy shit trailer coming soon. That plus the update on Game of Thrones has me unhealthy excited for the next couple of weeks...

• Telltale trailers are pretty well made, I recommend watching them. It increases the hype (if thats possible)

Now...I am wondering if I should watch the trailer or stick to my strategy of not watching any Telltale trailers.

• I know and that's the reason why I don't watch them. I don't want my hype and excitement to get completely out of control and keep me awake at night. :)

Also, I tend to overthink after watching a trailer.

Telltale trailers are pretty well made, I recommend watching them. It increases the hype (if thats possible)

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Tales from the Borderlands has now been rated by the Australian Classification Board and it appears that the first episode is called "ZER0 SUM"

Alt text

• Zer0!!!!!!!!!

OzzyUK posted: »

Tales from the Borderlands has now been rated by the Australian Classification Board and it appears that the first episode is called "ZER0 SUM"

• borderlands has more sex than game of thrones something is wrong here....

• I am hoping for a trailer today or tomorrow. Most likely tomorrow.. just let me believe it will be today. ah god damnit telltale.

• Dont worry Jewfreeus we will have "High Impact" in one episode, Im sure. ;)

Jewfreeus posted: »

borderlands has more sex than game of thrones something is wrong here....

• ZER0000000000000000000000

• Nice find with the ratings, Ozzy!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Awesome, i can't wait to see this :D

• Still conflicted. I don't know if I shoud watch the trailer or avoid it till it gets release, played it and then watch it.

• You can always watch the trailers after release. They are pretty well done, and I enjoy watching them for the nostalgia long after I've played an episode. :P

Still conflicted. I don't know if I shoud watch the trailer or avoid it till it gets release, played it and then watch it.

• Nov 18th release pretty much confirmed at this point.
    I say 25th for GOT

• edited November 2014

telltale is very strict on what info to release! so trust them by not spoiling any!! one thing i know about them is that they want us to be surprised and not knowing as much before we play!

also they write on the title if it contain spoilers or not, on one of the walking dead trailers contains spoilers so they wrote on it. if they didnt write then its for all of us to watch :D

dont worry and watch :D but be careful of the comment section on the video xD people tend to spoil everything! so just watch the trailer if you want and DONT LOOK AT THE COMMENT XD

Still conflicted. I don't know if I shoud watch the trailer or avoid it till it gets release, played it and then watch it.

• Looking forward to this game! :)

• Did anyone else notice they changed the girl's face (I don't know her name) a bit?
    Alt text

• edited November 2014

i dont think GOT will be releasing this month maybe early/mid december!
    also if im not mistaken, i heard in of of telltale interviews about GOT that it will have a winter release. before the years ends! so hopefuly its sooner then that.

because when borderlands release they want it to shine alone and not being compared to GOT, i think its good. because they are such a different series both of them! and people sometime tend to compare.. so they space out the game release as far as a month.

so maybe mid december is my guess. same as this time but next month :D

TinyCarlos posted: »

Nov 18th release pretty much confirmed at this point. I say 25th for GOT

• Her name is Fiona :P

Did anyone else notice they changed the girl's face (I don't know her name) a bit?

• edited November 2014

She looks so sweet.

Did anyone else notice they changed the girl's face (I don't know her name) a bit?

• edited November 2014

freelancepolicefan11.exe has stopped working....

Alt text

• Still perfect either way. ;)

• Aw, I'll be at work when the trailer premieres. At least I'll have something to look forward to when I get home. :D

Given Telltale's track record with trailers, I'd say it's highly likely that the first episode will be out next tuesday. LittleBigPlanet 3 and Pokemon also come out next week. That's gonna be one awesome week for me!

• I'll be at work as well, which is a bummer. And how could you forget that probably the biggest game next week to come out is Smash Wii U! :P

Deadpoolian posted: »

Aw, I'll be at work when the trailer premieres. At least I'll have something to look forward to when I get home. Given Telltale's track

• Ah, I don't have a Wii U! But it does indeed look awesome. I do have the 3DS version, tho. :D

I'll be at work as well, which is a bummer. And how could you forget that probably the biggest game next week to come out is Smash Wii U! :P

• Any sign of the game on SteamDB?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Shaun who works on the trailers posted this in twitter

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.