Ep 1 Release Date Discussion - Out Now PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/XboxOne/360/Android

Comments

• I guess I forget where i live news today means news tonight

• 46 minutes remain.

• We need the trailer already, we are dying...

Alt text

• will the trailer be released in their youtube page ? what time is it there.. its 18.53 here where i live :S

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited November 2014

They normally post a link on their twitter first https://twitter.com/telltalegames but yes it will be on youtube.

GCardoso posted: »

will the trailer be released in their youtube page ? what time is it there.. its 18.53 here where i live :S

• edited November 2014
  • This is not even a trailer. Teaser trailer 51 seconds. Such a bs.

• THE PICS WERE REAL. CERSEI, TYRION, MARGAERY, RAMSAY AND (MAYBE?) THEON CONFIRMED.

• Ramsay tortures Reek! :D

• edited November 2014

3 of the 5 Characters!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Only 52 seconds? YOU'RE TEARING ME APART TELLTALE!!!

Alt text

• Alt text

ONE MORE CHARACTER

• edited November 2014

The first guy....Asher? so Asha had a sex change? That guy even has her axe

The other two remind me of Pod and Jorah

beguiler posted: »

3 of the 5 Characters!

• No preorder info?

• Alt text

FIFTH CHARACTER!

• Awesome! I missed that one. Does this mean all 5 are out. Anyone see the 5th on site or tweet?

ata95 posted: »

ONE MORE CHARACTER

• That trailer was kinda shitty.

• edited November 2014

I put all 5 characters and bios into the Playable Character Thread if anyone wants to see/read and discuss them all

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/86448/5-playable-members-of-house-forrester?new=1

• Yup, shared it above. DUDE THE HYPEEEEEEEEEE

beguiler posted: »

I put all 5 characters and bios into the Playable Character Thread if anyone wants to see/read and discuss them all http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/86448/5-playable-members-of-house-forrester?new=1

• Wow, four males and one female is even poorer than I was expecting.

• This kid is evil calling it now

FIFTH CHARACTER!

• I was actually underwhelmed as well...Some of the art looked incomplete

That trailer was kinda shitty.

• edited November 2014

Because there're more men than women than the other way round 90% of the time and it's boring.

Why does gender matter.... at all? There five people thats it.

• Why does gender matter.... at all? There five people thats it.

Flog61 posted: »

Wow, four males and one female is even poorer than I was expecting.

• edited November 2014

I guess you dont know Flog61. He would like more equally in this brutal world full of barbaric men.

• Iron from Ice! Those pics are true! :D

• I was not expecting photos and bios of all 5 characters today!! AHHHH cannot contain the hype

Yup, shared it above. DUDE THE HYPEEEEEEEEEE

• you obviously are not well informed about game of thrones let alone of how women were treated during that time

• If Ramsay gets a hold of one of them we may only have 3 males...

• calling it now he will get the sean bean treatment

• Anyone else get the feeling Lord Forrester will die very early?

• Now that you said it....it seems kinda obvious. So much of his children as playable characters, and the exiled one must want to be the lord of Ironrath.

Best thing about the trailer: Lena Headeys voice so we probably have the shows actors doing the voices of their characters.

• Is the game just about combat?

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I guess you dont know Flog61. He would like more equally in this brutal world full of barbaric men.

• edited November 2014

What do you mean 'that time'?

It's fiction. There is no 'that time'.

And in game of thrones firstly women can fight if they wish, albeit rare. And secondly, this game isn't about combat; it's about members f a house.

Members of a house are just as likely to be female as they are to be male. That's biology.

Jewfreeus posted: »

you obviously are not well informed about game of thrones let alone of how women were treated during that time

• edited November 2014

There's more!

Alt text

"During her fourth pregnancy, Lady Forrester dreamed she would birth a daughter with a voice like the summer rain. But as fate would have it, she gave birth to a boy. The infant, Ethan, wailed for hours - until Lady Forrester entered a second labor, this time birthing a girl. She named the girl Talia, after her own mother - and from then on Ethan hardly ever cried. Her dream came true, for there’s no sound at Ironrath more lovely than that of Talia singing as her brother plays the lute."

• edited November 2014

Because I'm bored of every single one of telltale's games having far more men than women.

• edited November 2014

There's clear reference to the gender discrimination of medieval times, but I wouldn't say that there aren't a lot of prominent female characters in A Song of Ice and Fire.

Jewfreeus posted: »

you obviously are not well informed about game of thrones let alone of how women were treated during that time

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited November 2014

The blog confirmed that the actors will be playing their characters

Today we can announce that some cast members of the television series will reprise their roles in the game. While you'll get to control five members of House Forrester in your story, the series will have you interacting with characters you already know and love (or hate) throughout the season, including Tyrion Lannister performed by Peter Dinklage, Cersei Lannister performed by Lena Heady, Margaery Tyrell performed by Natalie Dormer, and Ramsay Snow performed by Iwan Rheon. Additional cast members will appear in later episodes... as for who and when? That would spoil the surprise!

Now that you said it....it seems kinda obvious. So much of his children as playable characters, and the exiled one must want to be the lord

Sign in to comment in this discussion.