Ep 1 Release Date Discussion - Out Now PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/XboxOne/360/Android

Comments

• Well it's not like the zombie apocalypse is going to end anytime soon.

The GoT universe in general has a much wider span

• And your point is? Game of Thrones has a lot more characters and locations, the story is just generally bigger. Its not an insult to Walking Dead or anything.

prink34320 posted: »

Well it's not like the zombie apocalypse is going to end anytime soon.

• Yeah, I have a feeling by Dec. 10 we will have both games out. Not gonna keep my hopes too high though :P

jade_echo posted: »

Job said it was going to be a "very exciting three weeks". My guess is that Borderlands comes out next Tuesday (11/25), the day after the Da

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Trailer coming this week? :D

Alt text

• Oooooooh I love trailers, especially one that features swordplay, riding horses, royal intrigues, warfare and medieval times! :)

OzzyUK posted: »

Trailer coming this week?

• That's sooner than I expected. Awesome!

• Answer: Nothing much and yes, yes i do.

• Oh my god... When? Friday? Thursday? I need a date

• Now we just need to hope there wont be a live stream again...

• Thankfully, I don't think we'll get a 'live event bullshit' like TFTBL is getting... cause that may have been Gearbox or Nerdist's doing.

GOT is much more plot heavy, so I think we'll be good.

Also, Thursday is usually trailer release dates (for those who don't know) so we'll likely get a trailer TOMORROW. :)

I'm predicting we'll get the official announcement for the trailer later tonight and the trailer will be on their channel like 1pm EST or something tomorrow.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2014

Telltale just tweeted we get a trailer tomorrow for Game of Thrones. Get hyped!!

Just like the Borderlands trailer, the Game of Thrones trailer will also premiere at 11 am PT/2 pm ET.

• I doubt Telltale will stream advanced screenings of their drama stories outside of minor previews. I think (and hope!) that Borderlands is an exception as it is mostly a comedy series where they mostly want to make people laugh, and the story/character relations aren't as diminished if spoilers come out as opposed to Walking Dead or Wolf Among Us.

TinyCarlos posted: »

Thankfully, I don't think we'll get a 'live event bullshit' like TFTBL is getting... cause that may have been Gearbox or Nerdist's doing.

• .....Allow me to scream my excitement...

YEEEEAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

• Excited to see the new art style in action.

• Great, shouldnt be long now then

• .....Allow me to scream my excitement... YEEEEAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

• Wait...

If this week is the GoT trailer and next week is TFTBL release than...Is GoT premiere the third week of Hype?

Telltale just tweeted we get a trailer tomorrow for Game of Thrones. Get hyped!! Just like the Borderlands trailer, the Game of Thrones trailer will also premiere at 11 am PT/2 pm ET.

• edited November 2014

Trailer tomorrow? HYPE INCREASESSS

This is awesome, I hope we get to pre order the game this weekend and will actually have it by the second week of December.

• Stauffer did say it was 3 weeks of stuff

Wait... If this week is the GoT trailer and next week is TFTBL release than...Is GoT premiere the third week of Hype?

• You sir, are a god! :D

dojo32161 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fJ3X5sH3lk&list=UUJtSbZ5d0m2pVgVQpEotOog

• ...It seems like it might be so...

dojo32161 posted: »

Stauffer did say it was 3 weeks of stuff

• edited November 2014

TRAILER? TOMORROW?!?!

Alt text

• Wait, did someone say trailer?! Excuse me while I do this:

Alt text

• edited November 2014

A trailer? Tomorrow?

Alt text

Alt text

• That was my guess as well. Telltale certainly has their plates full for the next few weeks. ;)

Wait... If this week is the GoT trailer and next week is TFTBL release than...Is GoT premiere the third week of Hype?

• The hype is real...This whole live thing for TFTBL is a little upsetting but i'll get over it if I can avoid spoilers.

That was my guess as well. Telltale certainly has their plates full for the next few weeks.

• edited November 2014

HYPE!

Alt text

• Trailer hype incoming.

Alt text

• WHAT?! TRAILER?! GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!!!!!!!!!!

• If the trailer doesn't end with winter is coming then it is immediately a fail.

• I'll burst out laughing if they forget to put that in!

If the trailer doesn't end with winter is coming then it is immediately a fail.

• Fuck yes Telltale!

• If they dont put that they nothing; it is known

• I would say

You know nothing, Telltale

Sorry, couldn't resist.

• What the fuck? What is that? Did you fucking see that?

• Trailer.... today....

Alt text

• When I woke up I forgot there would be a trailer today, oh this day is gonna be good B]

• 3 hours to go.

• 2 hours and 54 minutes to go.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.