Ep 1 Release Date Discussion - Out Now PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/XboxOne/360/Android

Comments

• Im so excited for Game of Thrones. I really want to see what the animation is going to look like and how the characters will look, especially Tyrion who is described as quite hideous in the books, not like the attractive Peter Dinklage.

• Since Telltale is working with HBO on this, don't you think they would go for the character looks from the show rather than the books? :P

KCohere posted: »

Im so excited for Game of Thrones. I really want to see what the animation is going to look like and how the characters will look, especially Tyrion who is described as quite hideous in the books, not like the attractive Peter Dinklage.

• Maybe. Maybe they want to put their own spin on the character designs, like they did for The Wolf Among Us.

Green613 posted: »

Since Telltale is working with HBO on this, don't you think they would go for the character looks from the show rather than the books? :P

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

It's happening. :-)

• Alt text

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

• i saw that earlier six??!?!?!? really TT why didnt yall show love for TWAU AND TWDG fans love with six :(.... now i think this show is kinda boring but im kinda hyped about this game... well now seems interesting

• CAN'T WAIT!!!! It is getting so difficult to control my excitement!! :D

Green613 posted: »

Hype.

• I think it's because those were Telltale's first projects, the more famous they become the more money and staff they can get to extend their games! I will show my support by buying the disc versions of those two games! :p

jamex1223 posted: »

i saw that earlier six??!?!?!? really TT why didnt yall show love for TWAU AND TWDG fans love with six .... now i think this show is kinda boring but im kinda hyped about this game... well now seems interesting

• So rather than be happy that this has six episodes people just bitch previous projects did not.....

i saw that earlier six??!?!?!? really TT why didnt yall show love for TWAU AND TWDG fans love with six .... now i think this show is kinda boring but im kinda hyped about this game... well now seems interesting

• With TWAU, the only one having as serious change wawas Bigby.

Hershel and Glenn in the game also look like in the comics.

I would imagine Telltale goes with the HBO designs, if there are any show characters (boy I hope Tyrion with Peter Dinklage as VA...leave me my dreams!)

Maybe. Maybe they want to put their own spin on the character designs, like they did for The Wolf Among Us.

• Six episodes and five protagonists. I like where this is heading.

• I'm starting to think that Game of Thrones will release first.

• i doubt it will be released first but its damn good news for all GoT fans.. any new info today ?

• Today's double eleven, wonder what plot will we have ;D

NEVER WATCHED THE SHOW, HERE I COME

• Hello Crips, long time no see. :>

Crips posted: »

Today's double eleven, wonder what plot will we have ;D NEVER WATCHED THE SHOW, HERE I COME

• There are no designs, there are just the actors they'd have to draw on, and the actors change all the time as they get older or in the cast of some, recast. The kids especially look different. If they want to stay consistent, they have to stick to one look. I think it would be best to not try to recreate how the tv characters look and just go by a basic description that they can create their own look from.

With TWAU, the only one having as serious change wawas Bigby. Hershel and Glenn in the game also look like in the comics. I would imag

• More on House Forrester. Look what I've found:

Alt text

• Yeah, I meant the likeness of the actors.

There are no designs, there are just the actors they'd have to draw on, and the actors change all the time as they get older or in the cast

• Details are interesting. Shame there is no release dates but... no matter. When it'll come out I will definitely try to play this game. :) Like almost every game made by Telltale Games.

• Kind of figured but Glad to see that I don't need to buy a ps4 or Xbox one to play this. Will be buying day 1 on my 360. Besides most TTG all play the same and look the same on all platforms

• OMGYES CAN'T WAIT HYPE HYPE HYPE XXXX

HYPEXXXHYPE

• House Forrester confirmed! Can't wait xD

Also, to any mods or anyone with any knowledge, has it been confirmed that Telltale signed a multi-season project deal with HBO like they did with the Walking Dead? I heard a rumour of it, but not sure if its true (also to add to the fact that Telltale says the series will run in correspondence with s4, not sure if that gives them a huge timeline to make multiple seasons). I think its still true, considering that other seasons don't have to follow the same House.

• Game of Thrones story has a much wider span so its only logical the season is longer...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

According to this Gamespot article it is going to be a "multi-year, multi-title" deal.

Telltale Games' episodic take on Game of Thrones will be a "multi-year, multi-title" partnership with network HBO, the publisher has said in a press release.

House Forrester confirmed! Can't wait xD Also, to any mods or anyone with any knowledge, has it been confirmed that Telltale signed a mul

• Im dont know much about the main series graphic novels but I've got both prequel graphic novels and they are beautiful. The Hedge Knight and The Sworn Sword (the Mystery Knight hasnt been released yet) can be bought cheaply on Amazon and I highly recommend them, especially because its so expensive and hard to find legitimate copies of the prequel novels

There are graphic novels based on ASOIAF?

• Oh shit yes! Thanks for the confirmation :D

OzzyUK posted: »

According to this Gamespot article it is going to be a "multi-year, multi-title" deal. Telltale Games' episodic take on Game of Thrones will be a "multi-year, multi-title" partnership with network HBO, the publisher has said in a press release.

• I greatly love that we are going to play five characters of an already established house. Not only does it make our choices seems canon, but it also makes House Forrester, "our" house and their words "our" words. Makes you feel proud and all the more willing to keep it from destruction. :)

Iron from Ice.

• Very cool, so it takes place post RW and with the Forresters being Glover bannermen I doubt they will bend the knee to the Dreadfort any time soon! They must hate the Boltons as much as anyone after Duskendale and the RW. I like these guys already!

• Hopefully we really can have it so all can live or all can die. Well maybe not ALL, but in some variations several can be dead or alive

• Ahhh so can't wait! And I really like the idea of five playable characters from same house. Kinda same feeling like season 1 (or first book) when you start to follow the Starks. Just have to hope their faith is not the same :D And since we get to places like Kings Landing I hope we get to see some of the characters from the show.....Oberyn PLEASE! :DDD Yeah I first thought the whole story would be in the north and I was even okay with that but man we even get to Essos! Like I said, CAN'T WAAAIT!

Iron From Ice! ....and Get Hype! :D

• But this isn't the same story.

Game of Thrones story has a much wider span so its only logical the season is longer...

• You just confused the hell out of me. I saw that avatar, which I use on a number of different sites, and could not remember for the life of me writing these posts. Then I saw your name and remembered that I don't even use that avatar on this site. You steal that from me bro? It's cool if you did.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I would like that too. One for each would be not so good. 400 days had not enough time with every character.

• lmfao

Butt-head posted: »

More on House Forrester. Look what I've found:

• I need a price. I NEED a price. Probably like $30 with the extra episode?

• true true

Game of Thrones story has a much wider span so its only logical the season is longer...

• they have always offered unswerving loyalty to the ruling great house of the North – the Starks.

I can already guess the fate of the Forresters.

• I wonder if they will give us choices that will either make us honorable or dishonorable?

they have always offered unswerving loyalty to the ruling great house of the North – the Starks. I can already guess the fate of the Forresters.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.