Ep 1 Release Date Discussion - Out Now PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/XboxOne/360/Android

Comments

• Huh so theres more?! Who are the playable ones then

Pipas posted: »

There's more! "During her fourth pregnancy, Lady Forrester dreamed she would birth a daughter with a voice like the summer rain. But

• there are a few women that do fight and all in game of thrones but the ones that don't well they are either a queen or they are sold off as someone's wife that would be in no way interesting at all unless it was something like daenerys

Flog61 posted: »

What do you mean 'that time'? It's fiction. There is no 'that time'. And in game of thrones firstly women can fight if they wish, albe

• And who says all the men are fighters?

Lets be real your more sexist that anyone here pointing gender out as being a differnece, I saw 5 cool looking characters you saw those differences. You were already complaining about there only being 2 women you wanted a female dominated game.

Also it is a medieval setting like it or not. Thats it

Is the game just about combat?

• PETER DINKLAGE!!

OMG

OzzyUK posted: »

The blog confirmed that the actors will be playing their characters Today we can announce that some cast members of the television ser

• beguiler posted: »

can you post the link to that site? I don't recognize the logo in the corner

• can you post the link to that site? I don't recognize the logo in the corner

Huh so theres more?! Who are the playable ones then

• Forum ate my post, so I'll try again. HERE. :)

beguiler posted: »

can you post the link to that site? I don't recognize the logo in the corner

• The man, the myth, the legend...

Alt text

• Oh lord, my lord!

The man, the myth, the legend...

• that was a teaser not a full trailer

the thing that impressed the most is that the voice sounded like Lena heady so i hope that means the got the cast to come back and voice their roles

plus I also noticed that the character animation seemed way better than the normal telltale game lol

That trailer was kinda shitty.

• so is he playable or...?

The man, the myth, the legend...

• Another, but the pic is a bit small like himself :)

Alt text

• Of course someone brings something like this up...

Wow, four males and one female is even poorer than I was expecting.

• TT marketing has me scouring the internet for these characters!!

• HOW MANY CHARACTERS ARE THERE, FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

• Man 13 characters to look for, I wonder which ones are playable.

• Well it seems like 10 of them have been tracked down

3 to go

• edited November 2014

Lets find them all friends! 10 down, 3 to go!

• edited November 2014

got some more

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• edited November 2014

look at steam guys - release date: 2nd december 2014 YASSS

I know if TTG doesn't confirm it it's not 100% sure but this is the date, I know it.

• Holy shit how many are there. Getting more and more hyped, so many people and from the bios there in all wakes of the kingdom

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's now up on the steam store http://store.steampowered.com/app/330840/

• Stil 1 character is left! 1 last my friends! RISE UP FROM YOUR CELLARS AND FIND HIM OR HER!

• Ha, escapist magazine really screwed that one up... what is that 300x200?

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Another, but the pic is a bit small like himself

• and with a December 2nd release date interesting....

OzzyUK posted: »

It's now up on the steam store http://store.steampowered.com/app/330840/

• We got them all friend! :D

• BRAVO Everyone!!! WE did it! and it only took a little over an hour!

• They all look very interesting! :)

• Rodrik sounds awesome "...riding out into battle with his father and leading the Forrester army into battle with such force that he is now feared among the Lannister soldiers."

Alt text

• I bet he's going to die.

Rodrik sounds awesome "...riding out into battle with his father and leading the Forrester army into battle with such force that he is now feared among the Lannister soldiers."

• :(

I bet he's going to die.

• Robb style. (Color) Wedding..

I bet he's going to die.

• Now I know the name of every revelead character. Just the one old guy next to Ramsay... who is that?

Alt text

• That's you, you old crow ;)

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Now I know the name of every revelead character. Just the one old guy next to Ramsay... who is that?

• Oh no you didnt ata! >:(

ata95 posted: »

That's you, you old crow

• Was that Lena Headey's voice in the trailer? Maybe they did hire the cast from the show to voice their characters afterall.

• edited November 2014

Yep, they did. Read the blog.

Today we can announce that some cast members of the television series will reprise their roles in the game. While you'll get to control five members of House Forrester in your story, the series will have you interacting with characters you already know and love (or hate) throughout the season, including Tyrion Lannister performed by Peter Dinklage, Cersei Lannister performed by Lena Heady, Margaery Tyrell performed by Natalie Dormer, and Ramsay Snow performed by Iwan Rheon. Additional cast members will appear in later episodes... as for who and when? That would spoil the surprise!

CoolGuyJ posted: »

Was that Lena Headey's voice in the trailer? Maybe they did hire the cast from the show to voice their characters afterall.

• edited November 2014
    CoolGuyJ posted: »

Was that Lena Headey's voice in the trailer? Maybe they did hire the cast from the show to voice their characters afterall.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.