Ep 1 Release Date Discussion - Out Now PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/XboxOne/360/Android

Comments

• probably

I need a price. I NEED a price. Probably like $30 with the extra episode?

• In other words, do you want to die or not? :P Since honor=death hopefully you'll be able to backstab your way to survival!

I wonder if they will give us choices that will either make us honorable or dishonorable?

• The GoT universe in general has a much wider span

prink34320 posted: »

But this isn't the same story.

• Coming Winter Is

• edited November 2014

Well then I guess the release date of Game of Thrones:

- Trailer 11th December

- Release 16th December

Because one week after that is the christmas week. They will probably have holidays by then.

• I have returned to the forum my subordinates.

Now TTG, it's been a while but I see you're up to your old tricks with the 'soon' give us a release date already eh mate. You know you want to, just do it. Am I convincing you? I'll have you know my real life coercion skill is at level 6, so there is a 6% chance that you will respond with the details.

• Yea, I totally remember that time when Brienne and the Hound fought to the death for Arya Stark in the book.

Wait, no I don't... Brienne never got close to either of the Stark sisters.

Well thats ONE time. I was AMAZED when reading about the part where Bran is being held captive at Crastor's by the mutinous Nights Watch, and he was meere FEET away from his half-brother Jon during Jon's retribution retaliation!

Oh, no... that didn't happen in the slightest, either.

Well at least I know how Jamie felt as he watched Joffery die at his own wedding.

Actually... Jamie didn't make it back to King's Landing in time for the wedding.

Yea... they are REALLY different.

How so? I heard that only some things change as that each season only gets like 10 episodes, but for the most part the storyline is the same.

• A level 6?

I am a level 9!

Ismokeherb posted: »

I have returned to the forum my subordinates. Now TTG, it's been a while but I see you're up to your old tricks with the 'soon' give us a

• edited November 2014

That wont work. Telltale will block anything. 100% Fan Resistance

I have returned to the forum my subordinates. Now TTG, it's been a while but I see you're up to your old tricks with the 'soon' give us a

• The World of Ice and Fire: The Untold History of Westeros is a good resource for a little more info on the Northern mountain clans and the wolfswood to get you more excited for this story

• You have it? How much is there about them? I've always been interested in the northern mountain clans since not much of them is told in the story (meaning the books) yet.

beguiler posted: »

The World of Ice and Fire: The Untold History of Westeros is a good resource for a little more info on the Northern mountain clans and the wolfswood to get you more excited for this story

• The overall storyline/plot are similar though.

• edited November 2014

I'm pretty sure by the time the trailer is released newer members will be flocking the forum like ravens.

• It'll be a feast for crows.

Yo-da-Man posted: »

I'm pretty sure by the time the trailer is released newer members will be flocking the forum like ravens.

• The section dedicated to the mountain clans is quite small (below), but there's 14 (rather large) pages covering the North and Beyond the Wall.

Alt text

You have it? How much is there about them? I've always been interested in the northern mountain clans since not much of them is told in the story (meaning the books) yet.

• What a buff. Looks like I need to grind out some more EXP before I can attain the quest to acquire the legendary Iron from Ice Amulet.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

That wont work. Telltale will block anything. 100% Fan Resistance

• edited November 2014

I am a level 23 actually, my coercion perk level is 6, thank you very much.

A level 6? I am a level 9!

• This is awesome news. Hope they handle the multiple characters the way George R.R Martin has it written in the books. Shifting point of views sounds incredible but I hope the episodes are longer than the 90 minute time frame they've adopted. 400 days was okay as a test run for this kind of thing, but overall it left me feeling unsatisfied. HYPPPEEE!!!

Alt text

• Well, i'm sorry grandmaster for questioning your skill.

I am a level 23 actually, my coercion perk level is 6, thank you very much.

• I really need to buy this book :D

tmsmyth4 posted: »

The section dedicated to the mountain clans is quite small (below), but there's 14 (rather large) pages covering the North and Beyond the Wall.

• It is rather interesting. The section about the north also has 2 sections about the Skagosi northmen and the Crannogmen of the neck. I hope all of these "clans" show up in the game at some point. It's interesting that the press release says our characters will not only be exclusively in the north, but also kings landing. I was honestly surprised a lesser known house like Forrester would be spread around Westeros. Can't wait!

I really need to buy this book

• This concerns me in a way. If Tales from the Borderlands is being playable that week, then it might not even be available for purchase until after the PS Experience. If thats the case, TFTB and GoT are probably really really gonna be back to back releases.

dojo32161 posted: »

So GOT and TFTB will be playable at PS Experience in Los Vegas, apparently. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/11/13/telltale-at-ps-experience-play-game-of-thrones-tales-from-the-borderlands/

• edited November 2014

I hope got will release on the 4th of December then! :D

This concerns me in a way. If Tales from the Borderlands is being playable that week, then it might not even be available for purchase until

• Wasn't there a playable demo of TFTB already at PAX? I know it's no the full game but that is why this doesn't worry me. I think it's more of a marketing tool to advertise both of these games together. Also what's the longest a TT game has released after it's season premiere trailer? I'm betting we get TFTB next week and GOT probably Dec 9th or 16th IMO

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I hope got will release on the 4th of December then!

• I need more GOT info TT!!! Job said more info VERY soon. I still don't speak TT can someone translate "more info VERY soon"?

• In one year the game will have a trailer.

That is the translation.

I need more GOT info TT!!! Job said more info VERY soon. I still don't speak TT can someone translate "more info VERY soon"?

• Job's latest tweet makes me think TT is much further along with GOT than we thought. Near-final test runs at the same stage as TFTB?!

Alt text

• GOT already has an Australian classification rating, so it's been mostly done for at least nearly a week.

Job's latest tweet makes me think TT is much further along with GOT than we thought. Near-final test runs at the same stage as TFTB?!

• Then...

Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

GOT already has an Australian classification rating, so it's been mostly done for at least nearly a week.

• I'm sorry, but I can't see your image, it's not working, but I've looked it up. It's interesting, but I guess that means they've finalized everything.

Then...

• Google translation of "more info VERY soon" from TT to English:

"some info at a time in the future."

I need more GOT info TT!!! Job said more info VERY soon. I still don't speak TT can someone translate "more info VERY soon"?

• The first screenshots "GOT", Episode 1 "Iron From Ice"!!!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• edited November 2014

Comment deleted

• I need a trailer, hype is too high

• Screenshots look like something from the Sims XD.

Looks legit tho.

• Maybe...They were created in the Sims 4.

TinyCarlos posted: »

Screenshots look like something from the Sims XD. Looks legit tho.

• Job said it was going to be a "very exciting three weeks". My guess is that Borderlands comes out next Tuesday (11/25), the day after the Dallas premiere. Then a GoT trailer the following week and EPISODE ONE on 12/9, just in time for holiday shopping. Which I won't be able to do because I'll be too busy playing these games.

• I just hope they can deliver a really well written story. I dont care much for graphics. I hope they can make a good game for the thrones, since Game of thrones is pretty unlucky with the game qualities so far. So thus i hope this can be an awesome series like TWD and TWAU. Hope's are pretty high.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.