Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Tales From The Borderlands

Comments

• My bad XD

Bluebirdo posted: »

You have this as a spoiler for Minecraft Story Mode episode 4, by the way.

• I know, it seems like Vaughn and Fiona struck up a little friendship that didn't pull much focus :)

Jake360 posted: »

That was one of my favourite quotes of the game the original "Hay look it's glasses face and hat lady." Was so pleased they referenced it at the end, made me laugh out loud. I needed that as I was getting very stressed in the final episode!

• I like how Sasha is literally glaring at the us.

dojo32161 posted: »

This is what it actually says:

• I could be wrong, and I don't have enough time right now to go back and get screen caps, but I believe Loader Bot's ECHO description (in at least one scene) changes based on how you equipped him initially. For example, if you gave him the riot shield his entry will classify him as a BUL Loader, but if you gave him the minigun he'll be classified as a Gun Loader instead.

I could be wrong about that, or else maybe someone else has pointed it out already, but it occurred to me earlier.

• You are right, anytime you scan him it will tell you based on what you equipped him with.

Crmbld posted: »

I could be wrong, and I don't have enough time right now to go back and get screen caps, but I believe Loader Bot's ECHO description (in at

• It's as funny as it is ridiculous.. You think you'd get rewarded for having her back 24/7.

Courtenay posted: »

Fiona: "You had Handsome Jack in your head the entire time and waited until you were backed into a corner to tell us!" Rhys: "It wasn

• To be fair, they had to keep Fiona's anger consistent with Zer0 Sum.

AlphaLeague posted: »

It's as funny as it is ridiculous.. You think you'd get rewarded for having her back 24/7.

• So, yeah, I was supposed to click "add comment" but I accidentally hit "reply" lol xD

• So, how long does the "flashback" last (from Rhys getting demoted to Helios crashing)? I'd say at least a month

• You can see the Conference Call on the ground (loot) after you kill the Vault Monster:

enter image description here

• Vaughn probably doesn't know how the colors works. Who would go for the green loot first? Pfft.

CarL_J posted: »

You can see the Conference Call on the ground (loot) after you kill the Vault Monster:

• It's not that hard to remember, When Grandma Burps, Patrick Obeys. Come on Vaughn, get your head in the game.

Pipas posted: »

Vaughn probably doesn't know how the colors works. Who would go for the green loot first? Pfft.

• Notice how the CC is blue-rarity while it should be Orange :P

• If you hacked Vasquez's car back in episode 2, the ECHO-eye entry for his car in episode 5 will make mention of it

• about a week and a half actually. maybe more. The tundra atlas place, when you scan LB it says launched 13 days ago. combine the day of the jungle fight and capture of athena, night of launching and landing back on pandora i think about 2 weeks.

TheTP87 posted: »

So, how long does the "flashback" last (from Rhys getting demoted to Helios crashing)? I'd say at least a month

• SKYE.

That's the WRONG COLOR!

You can see the Conference Call on the ground (loot) after you kill the Vault Monster:

• enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

SKYE. That's the WRONG COLOR!

• In Episode 1 and the Launch Trailer for the game, when the Stranger (Loader Bot) is dragging Rhys at the beginning, Helios is still in the sky.

Still in the sky

• edited November 2015

You can see in that thumbail right there.

Also, they patched the game to where it no longer appears in Episode 1. It can still be seen in early playthroughs or unpatched versions of the game.

In Episode 1 and the Launch Trailer for the game, when the Stranger (Loader Bot) is dragging Rhys at the beginning, Helios is still in the sky. Still in the sky

• I'm bout to end your callllleeer. But I'm not a rappah. -what career?- Here we go.

Boom

Bip-Bap

BAM

Poogers555 posted: »

SKYE. That's the WRONG COLOR!

• B-blue?

• Here is something cool! At the end of episode 5, before Ryes and Fiona open the treasure, Ryes says to Fiona," well, who knows... Maybe this is just the beginning." That is exactly what he says! That could mean that there is going to be a season 2, but there is no way of knowing until they announce, that might not happen though.

• Is this from a certain dialogue option? Because I never got that line.

Here is something cool! At the end of episode 5, before Ryes and Fiona open the treasure, Ryes says to Fiona," well, who knows... Maybe this

• You need to say you're sad its over, and then Rhys will say that maybe its just the beginning

Is this from a certain dialogue option? Because I never got that line.

• Yeah, Poogers555 is right. You have to say your sad it's over, then you will get that line.

Is this from a certain dialogue option? Because I never got that line.

• Oh alright. Gotcha! I said "We made a good team".

Yeah, Poogers555 is right. You have to say your sad it's over, then you will get that line.

• That's a nice find.

In Episode 1 and the Launch Trailer for the game, when the Stranger (Loader Bot) is dragging Rhys at the beginning, Helios is still in the sky. Still in the sky

• So is Sasha a bisexual?

I mean, in one playthrough I watched, where the player did not tell that Athena would have loved Janey, Janey asks in the end that who wants to go drive with her (or something like that), then Sasha says she can and winks at her and Janey looks kind of her with googly eyes? What was that suppose to mean?

• Jack Intro - TPS

Rhys Intro - TFTB

• Jack: The man who made Hyperion strong.

Rhys: The man who destroyed Hyperion.

Jack Intro - TPS Rhys Intro - TFTB

• edited November 2015

Seeing Commandant Steele from Atlas/Crimson Lance - The original Antagonist from the Original Borderlands. Most may have realised, but for those who never played/completed the original thats who she is. Plus the robot form she's in at Shades place is from the DLC New Robot Revolution. I thought i was cool seeing her again, and nod to original.

Commandant Steele

• sasha's actually definitely a lesbian. and before u say 'hey wait wait shes into rhys and kinda (determinantly) seems to be into august' consider this: thye are also lesbians. :)

ZillionJape posted: »

So is Sasha a bisexual? I mean, in one playthrough I watched, where the player did not tell that Athena would have loved Janey, Janey ask

• Why is it blue? Shouldn't it be orange, because it's a legendary?

• edited November 2015

yeah its true mine was a bul loader on my main aythroigh which is funny because i hated them in bl2 but not as much as them jet loaders EDIT: my ps vitas touchscreen is being wierd again so sorry for grammar errors

dojo32161 posted: »

You are right, anytime you scan him it will tell you based on what you equipped him with.

• heres something i thought is worth mentioning in episode 5 if you choose cassius for your team then when they go to collect him he will have a japanese lucky cat strapped to him it is then missing when they are controlling gortys and reappears again at the end when he talks to rhys about atlas having a new owner

• T...You....People...What!?!? I...

sasha's actually definitely a lesbian. and before u say 'hey wait wait shes into rhys and kinda (determinantly) seems to be into august' consider this: thye are also lesbians.

• Ayy @Firehawkcultist

I guess we got some Janey x Sasha action after all ;)

ZillionJape posted: »

So is Sasha a bisexual? I mean, in one playthrough I watched, where the player did not tell that Athena would have loved Janey, Janey ask

• The Claptrap revolution DLC now reminds how many times I had to kill Knoxx in SAOGK and CR lmao.

Seeing Commandant Steele from Atlas/Crimson Lance - The original Antagonist from the Original Borderlands. Most may have realised, but for t

• edited November 2015

It should, but for some reason it's blue. Maybe Telltale dungoofed?

Why is it blue? Shouldn't it be orange, because it's a legendary?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.