Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Tales From The Borderlands

Comments

• I wonder what it means if his head port is glowing. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lottii-lu posted: »

I was meant to mention this a while back but my lazy ass decide not to. But I noticed Rhys' port glows in the vault. See?

• Poogers555 posted: »

I wonder what it means if his head port is glowing. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• No wonder, explains why he thinks Fiona is Sasha.

Might of taken some weed, explains why he sounded calm in the vault.

• Rude. I stick up for ur ship on tumblr dot com.

No wonder, explains why he thinks Fiona is Sasha.

• enter image description here

Rude. I stick up for ur ship on tumblr dot com.

These were apparently given to people who worked on TFTBL

So glorious.

Linnet posted: »

• Is it wrong that I'm jealous?

• OK,I know these are great and all,but why is there a TF2 poster in the picture on the left.It even looks different from the original one.That only means one thing

Team Fortress: A Telltale game series.

CONFIRMED!!

• I worked on Tales from the Borderlands, I swear, wheres my pair? ;-;

• In episode 5 if you have in your team janey and you dont tell her that athena love her in episode 4 sasha wink janey

• edited January 2016

107 Facts about Borderlands. Hosted by Brittani Johnson A.K.A. Angel

• rhys looks high in this picture

enter image description here

"Heeeey Fiona, wanna join the mile hiiiiiigh club?"

rhys looks high in this picture

• These are the most beautiful pair of socks I have ever seen in my life.

• That guy's such a sellout

Rhys' right shoe decides to ditch him a second time.

• It's a TF2 mousepad though.

Theory debunked.

ZapThroat posted: »

OK,I know these are great and all,but why is there a TF2 poster in the picture on the left.It even looks different from the original one.That only means one thing Team Fortress: A Telltale game series. CONFIRMED!!

• WANT

FRIGGIN WANT

• I love this girl. For once, a large majority of these facts aren't vastly known. Because I've seen these for Harry Potter, and they tend to repeat facts, and 90% of them are so widespread that I'm pretty sure nearly every fan on the Internet has seen.

107 Facts about Borderlands. Hosted by Brittani Johnson A.K.A. Angel 107

• I also watched her for Uncharted and it was all stuff like "The game is about treasure hunting"

I love this girl. For once, a large majority of these facts aren't vastly known. Because I've seen these for Harry Potter, and they tend to

• I think it's wrong that TTG doesn't have a merch store and these aren't on the 2K store either.

I see there are such things as Athena leggings and a Hyperion tank though...grabby hands

Blockb0ys posted: »

Is it wrong that I'm jealous?

• I watched up through Lilith and thought "where have I heard all of this before?" They basically just read off trivia from the borderlands wiki almost word for word. I'm a little disappointed,

I love this girl. For once, a large majority of these facts aren't vastly known. Because I've seen these for Harry Potter, and they tend to

• DLC Episode 6 : The Stuff of Things.

Coming soon to an adorable robot near you.

lupinb0y posted: »

According to this cut dialogue, it seems like you would have been able top visit a gift shop up in Hyperion where you could buy Gortys some stuff. Cut Dialogue

• Wait really

Wow. That's lazy.

Jusme posted: »

I watched up through Lilith and thought "where have I heard all of this before?" They basically just read off trivia from the borderlands wiki almost word for word. I'm a little disappointed,

• Why was this not added? This side of her makes me think she would've gotten along great with Gaige the Mechromancer. Hell, she'd probably find Deathtrap cool lokking. (He is made from half a loader-bot)

lupinb0y posted: »

According to this cut dialogue, it seems like you would have been able top visit a gift shop up in Hyperion where you could buy Gortys some stuff. Cut Dialogue

• Opening line : "So guys, I didn't tell (the stranger) EVERYTHING about Helios..."

AChicken posted: »

DLC Episode 6 : The Stuff of Things. Coming soon to an adorable robot near you.

• In Jack's EP5 scene after Helios falls down, if you wait too long to do a certain action when the game asks you to, the scene changes angles multiple times at different points: (also, God poor Rhys, it hurts to see these pictures..)

Jack pops out from nowhere if you wait too long in that scene:

This scene changes angles if you wait for like 3/4 mins or so:

The scene continues normally after this. Though it really was painful to take all of these screenshots, poor Rhys man..

• They earned their M with that scene, no question.

Most people I've talked to were upset by the eye especially, so I wonder if the angle change was to help people get past it.

• sasha wink janey

tell me what that means, i am very thirsty to know.

Nadroj1015 posted: »

In episode 5 if you have in your team janey and you dont tell her that athena love her in episode 4 sasha wink janey

• Janey turns toward Sasha and says "Let me know if you ever need a ride!" and Sasha winks at her.

sasha wink janey tell me what that means, i am very thirsty to know.

• OKAY I'M OFF TO REPLAY EP 4!

Janey turns toward Sasha and says "Let me know if you ever need a ride!" and Sasha winks at her.

• GIVE ME A PAIR.

OMG That's so beautiful

• edited January 2016

I've Made the Intros from Episode 1, 2 & 3 so far for TFTB.

Here a link to them on tumblr! Please check them out :)

EPISODE 1 INTROS 320 x 214 (10 Intros)

EPISODE 2 & 3 INTROS 420 x 236 (10 Intros)

Here's a few of my favourite intros

• Thanks to you, I've been able to put together Rhys' intro and Jack's one form the Pre-Sequel are fairly similar

I've Made the Intros from Episode 1, 2 & 3 so far for TFTB. Here a link to them on tumblr! Please check them out EPISODE 1 INTROS

• Im doing Episode 4 & 5 now. And all the 'Tales from the Borderlands' logo intro gifs too :)

Thanks to you, I've been able to put together Rhys' intro and Jack's one form the Pre-Sequel are fairly similar

• edited January 2016

EPISODE 4 & 5 DONE!!

EPISODE 4 & 5 CHARACTER INTROS (8 Intros) 2 x Janey as there are alternate ones due to choices.

My personal favourite:

• I think you forgot the one with the VIP Tour group in EP4

EPISODE 4 & 5 DONE!! EPISODE 4 & 5 CHARACTER INTROS (8 Intros) 2 x Janey as there are alternate ones due to choices. My personal favourite:

• Ah shite D:

CarL_J posted: »

I think you forgot the one with the VIP Tour group in EP4

• Sasha also has a different intro where she's holding a gun.

I've Made the Intros from Episode 1, 2 & 3 so far for TFTB. Here a link to them on tumblr! Please check them out EPISODE 1 INTROS

Sign in to comment in this discussion.