Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Tales From The Borderlands

Comments

• I think you made your username to fit perfectly with this post

But I salute you and say "gg my friend from another trend"

• enter image description here

That is interesting. Well that could be one way to see their relationship. But I just think that Kroger and Finch were true bros rather than lovers.

• I'm surprised nobody noticed this one.

In episode 4, when Rhys is describing (in Shaun of the Dead detail) how they'll get the Gortys piece from Handsome Jack's office and they find the 'beacon' which is a vase ... they hold it up Legend of Zelda style.

In my head: Ba da daa daaaa!

• Oh people noticed lol, almost immediately after episode 4's release in fact

I'm surprised nobody noticed this one. In episode 4, when Rhys is describing (in Shaun of the Dead detail) how they'll get the Gortys pie

• .>

<.<

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... !

Slinks away

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Oh people noticed lol, almost immediately after episode 4's release in fact

• KAAAAA-MEEEEE-HAAAAA-MEEEEE-HAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!

• he could be trans, borderlands has way more LGBTQ+ characters than any other video game series. they can still make him trans.

Who knows? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQpLNCRIxWA

• I noticed that too. Almost expected some text box to pop up. "Congratulations! You got the mysterious Gortys piece... You rule."

Or some Borderlands-type mission complete box: [Mission Complete] Hero of Helios. Rewards: 50 xp and eternal riches.

I'm surprised nobody noticed this one. In episode 4, when Rhys is describing (in Shaun of the Dead detail) how they'll get the Gortys pie

• As you all know, if you trust Jack on top of the caravan he asks what you want out of life. Furthermore there are a total of six options (trust jack/ trust fiona). Trusting Jack at hollowpoint and picking "help me take over Helios" reveals some information about Henderson.

According to Jack he was a "massive racist" and owned a kitten fighting ring. (a grown man steps into a ring and beats up a kitten for 12 minutes).

Check out this link enter link description here

• Wow, worse than Vasquez tbh. He got what he deserved.

Blockb0ys posted: »

As you all know, if you trust Jack on top of the caravan he asks what you want out of life. Furthermore there are a total of six options (tr

• Can anyone ever truly be worse than Vasquez?

Wow, worse than Vasquez tbh. He got what he deserved.

• Henderson owned a kitten fighting ring. And Richter used to steal candy bars. So my answer would have to be yes.

Can anyone ever truly be worse than Vasquez?

• But we don't know about the skeletons Vasquez has in his closet

Maybe he uses stolen candy bars to fund kitten fighting rings

Henderson owned a kitten fighting ring. And Richter used to steal candy bars. So my answer would have to be yes.

Deltino posted: »

But we don't know about the skeletons Vasquez has in his closet Maybe he uses stolen candy bars to fund kitten fighting rings

• Well, there goes all my pity for Henderson. And his corpse getting sucked into the engine. Now that makes me realize, he's technically the reason Scooter died! If he hadn't gotten into the engine, there wouldn't have been an overload. ;_;

As you all know, if you trust Jack on top of the caravan he asks what you want out of life. Furthermore there are a total of six options (tr

• But.... Vasquez....

Henderson owned a kitten fighting ring. And Richter used to steal candy bars. So my answer would have to be yes.

• Dammit Henderson.

He was a giant racist, he brutally tormented kittens and he killed scooter!

Worse than handsome Jack confirmed.

Well, there goes all my pity for Henderson. And his corpse getting sucked into the engine. Now that makes me realize, he's technically the reason Scooter died! If he hadn't gotten into the engine, there wouldn't have been an overload. ;_;

• edited February 2016

Does anyone know what this sword is from? It's killing me. I feel like I know it, but I can not think of it for the life of me!

enter image description here

• In the first episode launch trailer, when the stranger says "I ask the questions" to Rhys, you can spot an unscratched Helios. GHOST HELIOS.

• It was originally in the episode as well. Once they got permission to remove it, the game was retroactively patched, but that didn't happen until midway through the season.

AronDracula posted: »

In the first episode launch trailer, when the stranger says "I ask the questions" to Rhys, you can spot an unscratched Helios. GHOST HELIOS.

• That's smart

Linnet posted: »

It was originally in the episode as well. Once they got permission to remove it, the game was retroactively patched, but that didn't happen until midway through the season.

• I pointed that out a while back. Guess it didn't catch anyone by surprise then either :/

That's smart

• Maybe a hint At TWD: Michonne? Or it could Be Mordecais sword, But it Looks different, i think.

Does anyone know what this sword is from? It's killing me. I feel like I know it, but I can not think of it for the life of me!

• Mordecai has a sword.

What???!!! Is that from Borderlands 1?

GSSalvador posted: »

Maybe a hint At TWD: Michonne? Or it could Be Mordecais sword, But it Looks different, i think.

• Yes. It's his melee. But i checked And it's smaller than the sword in HJs Office.

Mordecai has a sword. What???!!! Is that from Borderlands 1?

• In the sims 4, there is a book that is reference to TFTBL ep 2, it's called Atlas Hugged. Its description is something about people in the future always messing stuff up. Reference or naw?

• It's probably a reference to the actual book episode 2's title is based off, Atlas Shrugged.

In the sims 4, there is a book that is reference to TFTBL ep 2, it's called Atlas Hugged. Its description is something about people in the future always messing stuff up. Reference or naw?

• Its somethin at least?

dojo32161 posted: »

It's probably a reference to the actual book episode 2's title is based off, Atlas Shrugged.

• Reminds me of in sims 3 i murdered a whole family to get their house. As it turns out, i just needed to use the computer to move King Greasy in to the house. I turned King Greasy into a murder of no reason, so i put their ashes around King Greasy's bed so he is reminded of what he had done everytime he goes to bed.

• Sweet thank you. Never played BL1 but very happy Mordecai's melee is an awesome sword (kinda disappointed it's not a broken beer bottle :D )

GSSalvador posted: »

Yes. It's his melee. But i checked And it's smaller than the sword in HJs Office.

• I was wondering if your relationship with Vaughn can effect his plot line somehow? I mean will it matter if I've been a douche to Vaughn the whole entire time? This is my douchey play through, Vaughn and I are totally the broest of broes!!

• They were also Vincent and Catherine in Catherine.

You know what's ironic about Troy Baker and Laura Bailey voicing the protagonists of TFTBL? They both voiced the protagonists of InFamous Second Son/First Light as well, being Delsin Rowe and Abigail Walker AKA Fetch.

• I don't think so, but now that you mention it, I might have to go try that out.

Arih125 posted: »

I was wondering if your relationship with Vaughn can effect his plot line somehow? I mean will it matter if I've been a douche to Vaughn the whole entire time? This is my douchey play through, Vaughn and I are totally the broest of broes!!

• Impressive.

They were also Vincent and Catherine in Catherine.

• I've noticed this too. At first I wondered if it was dependent on the combination of people on the team but that doesn't seem to be it either...

• I really don't know to be honest, I can't help but think it has something do to with Fiona's choices, but that's all I can put together.

• If you rename a save file with the word "Asshole", when you press 'Okay' the file will be renamed to "J1N will remember that"

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

That happens if you use most swear words. J1N is a programmer at Telltale BTW.

butlerkitty posted: »

If you rename a save file with the word "Asshole", when you press 'Okay' the file will be renamed to "J1N will remember that"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.