Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Tales From The Borderlands

Comments

• Me too, but just ONE second later I remembered what HELL Telltale put me through when I played The Walking Dead and then I thought: "Well, TTG you didn't deserve better..." Or something like that... I don't know.

Yumiko posted: »

lol I noticed that too and laughed so hard xD though at the same time I felt kind of guilty

• Really? I swear she did a cheek kiss.

Oh well, you guys know what I mean't. I guess hug counts maybe?

Pipas posted: »

She can hug him, but that's it.

• I think you are thinking of Carley

Really? I swear she did a cheek kiss. Oh well, you guys know what I mean't. I guess hug counts maybe?

• I distinctly remember Carley doing it, but I guess I mixed up the hug kiss with Molly as well.

Poogers555 posted: »

I think you are thinking of Carley

• What if Wilhelm survived? I mean, he is a badass cyborg, more machine than man...

zeke10 posted: »

im still wondering why Wilhelm wasn't in the musuem i mean he's like jacks most feared henchman and one of the most feared on pandora

• edited January 2015

Sasha, voiced by Erin Yvette, has the same orange subtitles as Bonnie in The Walking Dead Season Two, who is also voiced by Erin.

Alt text

Alt text

• That happend to me

bigdogg0821 posted: »

When first get locked in the "subway" thing with Sasha, if you dont dodge the incoming transporting thing with the Skag, you get hit but dont die, instead just stand back up.

• Welcome to the forums!

That happend to me

• That is one hell of an adorable smile you got there, Sasha.

Sasha, voiced by Erin Yvette, has the same orange subtitles as Bonnie in The Walking Dead Season Two, who is also voiced by Erin.

• Alt text

If you call Shade an asshole with Rhys, and later also call him an asshole with Fiona, he will say: 'You're the second person to call me that today!'

• If you don't look at Professor Nakayama's corpse in Shade's World of Curiosities, Vaughn will bump into him and the ID drive will fall off but this time his gun doesn't almost fall.

Alt text

prink34320 posted: »

You can talk to numerous Pandorans when Rhys and Vaughn decide to ask for directions, they're on the left from Rudiger's food cart. Fiona

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited January 2015

Every wanted poster in the alley (except for one) has someone from the "hit list" featured in the next time segment for episode 2.

Alt text

Alt text

• The caravan has a little pirate doodled onto it.

Alt text

• Alt text

Sasha is a giraffe.

• Alt text

Sasha is a giraffe.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited January 2015

When going over your choices, if you look at Rhys' third choice (choosing between Vaughn or Vasquez) in the little picture, for some reason you can see Yvette standing behind Vasquez her name even shows up as a participant in the call.

Alt text

Alt text

• I did it on my first playthrough too, I thought it was awesome. Though, my brother picked the other combination, and it seemed much less awesome.

supersagig posted: »

I thought i was the only one :P

• She's right, but it cut off the "Hyperion tech is cool" part.

I just tried that. Sasha still says the same thing.

• Perhaps hinting at a future friendship loyalty outcome from this choice in a later episode.

dojo32161 posted: »

When going over your choices, if you look at Rhys' third choice (choosing between Vaughn or Vasquez) in the little picture, for some reason you can see Yvette standing behind Vasquez her name even shows up as a participant in the call.

• Maybe Yvette was somehow listening in on the call without Rhys or Assquez noticing? Who knows.

• Ooh, nice catch!

I wonder who's after them then - a sheriff, a bounty hunter?

Every wanted poster in the alley (except for one) has someone from the "hit list" featured in the next time segment for episode 2.

• Possibly something that was scrapped? Like Vasquez was going to use Yvette as leverage in the call to get Rhys to bring the money back instead of Rhys selling out Vaughn for half of the money.

Interesting they didn't update the screen cap to show the final in game scene.

• Chuck durden was in the 1st borderlands he ran an arena

• Very appropriately. You fight like a cow.

zeke10 posted: »

How exactly does a dairy farmer fight?

• Scrapped content is the most likely theory.

Dapnee posted: »

Possibly something that was scrapped? Like Vasquez was going to use Yvette as leverage in the call to get Rhys to bring the money back inste

• Yeah so did Doug.

TomTrev posted: »

He got away in time to go to poker night with Claptrap.

• oh and bandit #3

Yeah so did Doug.

• A sheriff played by Adam Harrington.

Heh, that's kind of his thing.

Ooh, nice catch! I wonder who's after them then - a sheriff, a bounty hunter?

• Bigby confirmed for Tales From The Borderlands.

J-Master posted: »

A sheriff played by Adam Harrington. Heh, that's kind of his thing.

• Original Clementine, do not steal.

eRock92 posted: »

I guess we now know what future Clem will look like.

• Staying silent when Vaughn gets attacked by the psycho makes for some interesting and hilarious dialogue.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• You have to admit though, that hair style looks kind of cool on Clementine.

Bokor posted: »

Original Clementine, do not steal.

• It should also be mentioned that he says it with a Psycho "accent" which makes it all the more hilarious!

Staying silent when Vaughn gets attacked by the psycho makes for some interesting and hilarious dialogue.

• heavy breathing dojo replied to my comment!

Welcome to the forums!

• Oh my god, that's not just a pirate, that's freakin' Kilroy was here.

The caravan has a little pirate doodled onto it.

• MY NAME WAS USED???????????????

• Predator*

bigdogg0821 posted: »

terminator...

• So accountant lingo is close enough to psycho patois...

...seems legit.

It should also be mentioned that he says it with a Psycho "accent" which makes it all the more hilarious!

• The psycho is so dumb that it sounded crazy to him.

Bokor posted: »

So accountant lingo is close enough to psycho patois... ...seems legit.

• Thanks. I've already learned my mistake.

Predator*

Sign in to comment in this discussion.